All Comments on 'Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 02'

by zoeleong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CKCCKCabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading your story!! Can't wait to hear what happens next :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Suspenseful story, well written, really want to know what happens next. You could add some more descriptions of the tropical heat/humidity in Bangkok.

dave_devildave_devilabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best written stories I've read on here in a while. Hope there is much more!

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
Please, many more!!!!!!

I wonder what happens to her womb? Does she start using protection or continue risking a very unwanted pregnancy? Does she eventually test and finds out she is carrying a trick baby?

I love this storyline - so nasty for a whore to risk pregnancy, though some customers,k such as Myself, would greatly enjoy trying to knock her up!

Please continue and put in more of her thoughts as she risks an unwanted big belly bulge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with auhound49. More. Many more, please.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, really excellent. I love the contrast between her life as a respectable married doctor in London and the sheer degradation of her night in Bangkok. You tell your story so well. Please tell us more.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this episode just as much as the first and can't wait for more. I particularly liked the contrast between her life as a respectable married doctor in London and the complete degradation of her night in Bangkok.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 3 years ago

A great story. In particular I like the way you contrast her respectable life as a doctor and wife with the sheer degradation of her night in Bangkok. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzoeleong@zoeleong
I was born in London, and grew up in UK. I'm mix race. Work as doctor. I published a few stories on Amazon also as Zoe Ling. If you like I'm on zleong341 at G Mail dot com