Chinese Girl Adrift in Bangkok Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers

'I pretend I Ying for you' I gasped, trying to backtrack, and struggling for words, pinned by his cock to the bed.

He didn't need encouragement and continued thrusting into me. Completely filled, I clung to him, wrapping my legs around him, forcing him deeper into me. I was so aroused, desperate to be possessed totally by my husband's boss! I was a cheap $10 whore, nothing else. He drove into me again and again, roughly but I no longer cared. He yanked my arms away from him and held them above my head in a vice-like grip which was painful. I wriggled to free them, but he ignored me if anything increasing his grip as he pounded out his lust. I was powerless to resist or move, my body jerking to his thrusts forcing little whimpers again from my mouth.

I felt a sensation of warmth, of tingling pleasure building. overcoming any resistance, until suddenly the dam broke releasing a golden flood, a piercing sensation of sheer joy and pent-up release, causing me to cry out. My body shook in convulsing spasms, my vaginal muscles contracting, squeezing his dick. It was too much for him and his ejaculation was explosive. He panted out his lust, while I just lay there accepting and breathing heavily, still moaning with pleasure.

'Oh shit!' We said in unison. The condom was still on the table.

He rolled off me, his cock springing free, coated with sperm and my fluid. Hesitantly I reached down between my legs with my fingers, to feel a confirmatory trickle of warm semen. Reluctantly I crawled onto my knees, drooling cum onto the bed from my still distended vagina, and took his dick in my hand. I closed my lips around it licking the juices from his cock. He shuddered again releasing more cum into my mouth. Then I lay back.

He looked down at me. I could tell he was looking at my swollen cunt, at the cream pie he had given me. I knew he was satisfied but he looked angry, clearly worried about the lack of protection. I should have been too, aware at the edge of my reeling senses that I had quite likely been impregnated. It was a troubling thought, but I was still high from my orgasm. I smiled hopefully up at him.

'Fucking little whore, that well-used cunt better be clean, and if you have a baby, don't call me. None of Your ''love me long time'' whore crap'. He said it with such a horrible condescending tone that I winced. I guessed he was angry with himself too for not wearing the condom, but he took it out on me. Inexplicably, I felt utterly crushed, my eyes watering. What had I become?

'I'm so sorry sir, but you enjoy Kitty'? I asked again, with a hint of desperation in my voice, as he pulled on the last of his clothes.

'I've had better pussy', he said with a note of contempt in his voice. With that, he jerked aside the curtain and left, leaving the cubicle open to the corridor.

I lay back on the bed, still breathing heavily with racing pulse. I suddenly found myself sobbing quietly. I didn't care that my sperm smeared cunt was exposed as several people passed by in the corridor looking at the well-used girl splayed on the bed. My body shook slightly as I sobbed, a combination of release of pent-up feelings, hurt from his unkindness and rough treatment, a feeling of helplessness that in spite of this my body had yielded totally to him and responded with an overpowering orgasm, and a sense of anxiety about my precarious situation and possible pregnancy.

I just lay there with chest heaving, tears rolling down my cheeks, my body still glowing, feeling violated, well and truly fucked in every sense of the word. I felt alone, helpless and enslaved in an alien world. Was this what I had wished for? Truly my descent was complete.

Eventually, breathing deeply, I dried my eyes, grabbed some more tissues and wiped his cum from my pussy. Wearily I pulled the sodden sheet from the bed and put another one on. I had noticed a small shelf on the other side of the bed with spare sheets. I walked naked from the cubicle carrying the soiled sheet, my hand on the wall for support and stood aside to let another girl with her customer pass. I realized it was the girl who had called me a slut, she had been so right. She was with Clive's other friend Zak. He smiled encouragingly at me as he passed, patting me on the ass. I felt unaccountably grateful to him for this kind gesture.

I went this time straight to the shower room dropping my sheet into a basket. I soaped myself all over and tried to douche the sperm from inside me with a hose attachment. In the mirror as I turned round, I could see the bruises Clive had given me on my arms and thighs. The warm water splashing over me was a comfort, soothing and calming me. Gradually I felt better.

I dried myself off and slowly made my way back to the bar. Mamasan two motioned to me to go up on the stage again. This time there were only three of us dancing, the others had their skimpy bikinis on. I was the only one nude. I gyrated sinuously to the music, accentuating my curves. I didn't know how to pole dance but I did my best to use the pole, turning round it, pushing it provocatively between my legs and arching back. I looked back into the audience, many eyes were on me. Many girls were among the customers sitting at or under tables: that's why we were so few on stage.

Guys were leaving and others coming in, even a few women were in the audience in groups. Suddenly I recognized a face from the conference. Shit I thought, spinning away to hide my face, and show my ass. Was I becoming more sober at last? At that moment the music stopped and we descended from the stage. I was sent back wearing another of the see through slips into the bar, avoiding the side where the conference guy had been.

I walked past the table I where I had previously been sitting. Zak I guessed was still with his whore in the cubicle, while Clive was nowhere to be seen. Jay was now sitting alone with a drink in front of him. He motioned to me patting his lap. I noticed Mamasan watching me, so reluctantly I did as was bid, sinking onto his lap as his arms enfolded me. He slid his hands under my slip roving over my bare skin.

'I was hoping you would come back' he said. 'Clive was in a bad mood but I think you are really hot'. I smiled demurely at him.

'Kitty try to please', I said resigned to what was coming.

He finished his drink and stood up leading me back to the counter. Paying his money for my pussy, I took his hand and led him the now familiar route. He too had worked himself up clearly with dreams of my alter ego, Ying, and he came quicky... into a condom this time. I was already sated and didn't cum. I removed his condom and cleaned his cock with my tongue. We parted with a kiss. I sat on the bed, contemplating. I had been fucked senseless by two colleagues of my husband in a Bangkok brothel. I hoped they wouldn't recognize me in the future when I got home If I met them. I hoped I never had to meet Clive who had treated me so badly.

I thought it quite likely I would be safe. They believed (so wrongly) that I was an upmarket girl and wouldn't be seen dead in a place like this. For the first time I wondered how I was actually going to get out of the brothel. But strangely It didn't seem to bother me and I let the thoughts pass. I pulled on my slip, not showering this time. As I came downstairs I darted back into the changing room I had been taken to before my shameful new life had begun. There was the table where my bag had been placed... nothing. And my Saint Laurent dress and shoes, nowhere to be seen.

Now what I wondered. How could I get back to the Marriott? I was wearing nothing but a see-through slip and trashy red heals. If I went outside I risked being arrested for prostitution. Even if I could get a taxi, how would I get in to the hotel? I doubted the door men would let a cheap hooker like me in. I would have to stay here until an opportunity presented itself. Would I be attending the rest of the conference?

I saw a stick of lipstick on a shelf beside a mirror. I looked in the mirror seeing a familiar yet different face before me. I looked well used, and then I noticed I had sperm in my hair. I guessed from when I had bent to clean my customers. With a sigh, I applied a thick shiny layer to my lips and then drew a 43 back on my thigh. Adjusting my slip I stepped out and returned to the bar.

This time I didn't wait to be directed. I just walked out into the bar area. I wasn't left alone for long. I was pulled onto a bench between two guys... I thought they were Swedish or something. They began exploring my body. They had beers in front of them. The guy to my left indicated the bulge in his trousers. In spite of all that had happened to me, it still offended my dignity to crouch under a table. But there seemed no alternative.

I was gently pushed down and found myself on my knees under the table between his legs. I pulled down his zipper and undid the button. Pulling down his boxers, his cock escaped. I grasped the shaft and took the head into my mouth. My tongue played over it and I sucked gently drawing him further in. As my head bobbed up and down it kept banging on the underside of the table. I could feel his excitement mounting as I worked, now licking from his balls to the tip of his dick, now drawing him in deep into my throat, and now wanking him while my tongue flicked and swirled around his cockhead.

Eventually he stiffened and spurted cum into my mouth. Jet after jet shot from his dick some striking the back of my throat forcing me to gulp it down almost choking and forcing me to pull back only to receive the next two spurts to my nose and forehead leaving a white trail I guessed like the Milky Way against my black hair. I quickly closed my lips around his cock and several more spurts filled my mouth with his slimey glutinous juice. Some of it felt quite thick, almost lumpy which I didn't like.

His output had dwindled to a trickle by now and I grasped the length of his cock with my hand again, gentle drawing my thumb along its underside, milking his cum into my mouth as I sucked gently. I became more aware of the taste, slightly salty with an aftertaste of sickly sweetness (fructose I recalled) leavened with a hint of spice. He had been eating spicy Thai food earlier for sure. I gulped down my mouthful of cum feeling slightly nauseous.

'Sir like Kitty'? I asked as I looked up at him from under the table.

'Mmmm, Oh yeah', He said as he leant back in his chair.

I made my way unsteadily to my feet, and he handed me 200Baht. I took a piece of pink tissue from the table and wiped the cum from my face. Then put my hands together thanking him in a Wai gesture accompanied by a bow of my head. Fortunately, the other guy had taken another girl upstairs. I tottered back to the bar counter. The place was thinning out now. I saw that it was 3.30am. Girls were perched on stools at the bar and I joined them sitting next to Ni, my Khmer friend. I was exhausted, finding it difficult to keep my eyes open. The last customers were vacating their tables now and Ni took my hand.

'Come Kitty, Mamasan let us sleep now, you can stay with Ni', I didn't protest or make any attempt to leave. I was resigned to sleeping in the brothel with the other bar girls. She led me up the stairs to the second floor where there were some rooms with small beds. Taking off our slips we collapsed onto the bed while around us other girls did the same. I was happy to feel Ni's nude body against me, and we snuggled up for comfort.

We were both so slim that the bed could just accommodate our entwined naked bodies. It wasn't an especially comfortable bed but was good enough for a pair of whores like us. For a moment I mused about my lovely big, soft bed at the Marriott where I had luxuriated only last night. I suppressed thoughts of how far I had fallen, and whether I might be pregnant. Ni's arms enfolded me, and with her hand cupping my breast, I drifted into blissful oblivion.

End of part 2

zoeleong
zoeleong
218 Followers
12