Chinese Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Brother-in-law and sister-in-law encounter.
1.8k words
4.29
11.6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy1900
Andy1900
79 Followers

The Covid-19 situation changed our lives with most of us stuck at home and self-isolated for months. Now that we had our vaccination, it was time to try to once again live our lives. I haven't seen my sister-in-law, my wife's younger sister and her husband during this isolation period so we decided that it was time to invite them over for dinner to catch up.

The night was supposed to be simple, basically dinner, wine, and then chill out after. That was what my wife, Lin had in mind, but I, off course, had other ideas. I have fantasized in the past about my wife's brother-in-law, basically her younger sister's husband fucking my wife. So, I decided that would be something I needed to make happen.

Sister-in-law is Mia and her husband is Feng. They have been married for about 7 year. Mia is in her late 30s, about 5'-7", 120 lbs., B-sized perky breasts, all natural with a beautiful firm tight bottom, long legs and silky smooth skin. Feng is in his early 40s, about 5'-9", 160 lbs, slightly on the muscular side and quite handsome. My wife, Lin, is in her early 40s, with a much smaller frame weighing only about 110 lbs. Although she is only 5-feet tall, she has an amazing figure. Her breasts are a natural C topped with medium brown/pinkish nipples, which can rise to a little more than half inch long when they are aroused.

Prior to our guests showing up, I had the bottle of red wine opened in a decanter and had it mixed with some liquid aphrodisiac. I was told the aphrodisiac would get them quite horny. I served them the wine during dinner and off course, I didn't have any. I instead drank beer, as I did not need the aphrodisiac to arouse me. I was already extremely horny throughout the day thinking about the night.

After dinner we all sat on the sofa and had the TV on. We weren't really watching but rather just chatting. I was next to my wife and Mia and Feng were next to each other. Not soon after we sat down, I noticed the aphrodisiac began to take affect as Feng started to gently rub Mia's forearm while she was rubbing his thigh. I then did the same with Lin, except I rubbed her inner thigh instead of arm. My wife for sure was getting horny as she started to open up her legs slightly to allow me to rub closer and closer to her upper thigh area next to her pussy.

Mia and Feng gradually moved to kissing each other and didn't care we were in the same room. While kissing her, he had one hand massaging her breasts while she was massaging the bulge between his legs. My wife noticed and wanted the same so she started to kiss me. She was definitely horny and instead of the usual gentle kiss, she was quite aggressive by sticking her tongue deep in my mouth.

Well, my plan was not for us to make out in front of each other but rather, I had something else in mind. Once I got my wife really horny, I left her and told her I was going to be back shortly. She likely thought I went upstairs to get her sex toys. I went upstairs but instead of coming down with her sex toys, I stood there discreetly overlooking what would happen to my wife with her sister and brother-in-law making out right in front of her.

Mia had since removed her top with just her bra on. She sat on Feng's laps facing him and continued their kissing. She removed his top exposing his amazing muscular body. He removed her bra and started to lick and suck on one nipple while pinched the other one with his fingers. That made her moan louder and louder.

I looked over at Lin and she was starring at them and had one hand in her pants rubbing her pussy, while the other hand under her tops massaging one of her breasts. It was an amazing scene seeing my wife playing with herself while getting aroused by her brother-in-law.

Feng noticed my wife was starring at him and playing with herself, which likely turned him on even more. I don't know if he had ever fantasized about having sex with my wife, his sister-in-law, and if he did, his fantasy was about to come true. He grabbed Mia by her waist, lifted her up and they both moved next to Lin. While sitting next to Lin and with his wife on his laps, he returned to sucking his wife's exposed nipples, but this time, instead of pinching Mia's other nipple, he reached over and started to massage my wife breasts over her tops.

Feng stood up to completely undress. As soon as he removed the boxer he had on underneath, his cock immediately sprung up and was ready to be pampered. His cock did look a bit bigger than my, likely 6.5", thick with a large shinny head. His wife knew exactly what to do next and started to lick and suck it.

While his wife was giving him a blowjob, he instructed my wife to remove her tops and without hesitation, Lin did just that. He grabbed one of her breasts and lifted it over her bra completing exposing that nipple. The exposed nipple was already hard since she was playing with it earlier. He pinched it between his thumb and index finger and made circular motion to further arouse it. Lin had her eyes closed and was enjoying her nipple being played with. He grabbed the back of her head and forced it toward him. He planted his lips on hers and they were deep in kissing. He finally removed her bra and her large breasts laid there ready for him to do what ever he wanted with them. The touch and feel of my wife's breasts was not be the same as those of his wife. He grabbed both breasts with his hands, squeezed them together and planted his mouth in between them. He alternated licking and sucking each nipple until they were wet and hard.

He must have felt like he was on cloud 9 with the sisters, one sucking his cock while he indulged on the other sister's playful breasts. I felt like I was on cloud 9 as well, witnessing one of my fantasies come true.

He grabbed Lin by her long hair and forced her head toward his cock where Mia was still giving him the blowjob. Basically he wanted Lin to suck his cock as well, of which Mia didn't have an issue sharing. The sisters were both on their knees taking turns licking his balls and sucking his hard cock.

He stood up and had the sisters laid on their backs next to each with their legs spread up in the air. He took a moment to admire both pussies. Mia was quite bushy with the typical dark Asian hair, whereas, Lin was shaved and lipless. Can't believe their pussies could be so different as sisters. He took turn licking one while fingering the other, alternating between them. He also had the sisters played with each other's breasts at the same time.

He took his cock and gently teased their pussies by rubbing it along the edges of their pussy's lips. He was ready to insert into either one but decided he wanted my wife to beg for it. So, he inserted it into his wife Mia and slowly fucked her. As the same time, he grabbed my wife's breasts and squeezed those nipples as hard as he could and kept asking if she was ready to be fucked. Her reply was, "yes, please, fuck me brother-in-law, please!"

He didn't want to release his load in his wife but rather in another pussy like in his sister-in-law. He was finally ready for my wife's shaved lipless pussy. He sat back on the sofa and had Lin in a cowgirl position with her back facing him and both looking at the same direction. He grabbed her butt cheeks and slowly guided her pussy onto his cock. As soon as his cock was in her, she released a huge moan likely because she felt the larger cock in her. He just sat there while Lin did all the movements, slowly raising her pussy up, then down, and picking speed as she went on. The faster she rode his cock, the more her breasts bounced around and at one point, Feng sat up and grabbed both breasts from behind and started to fondle them. He held one breast firmly in his hand and instructed Mia to suck on the nipple, while his other hand was fingering Mia's soaking wet pussy.

He changed position with Lin standing up facing the wall, legs spread wide and slightly bent over so that her pussy was in the position ready for a rear entry. He held her tight by her waist and without any notification; he forcefully jammed the cock all the way into her. Lin gave out a huge scream as result of the pain he may have just caused. Feng didn't care and continue to bang her from her behind. While fucking my wife, he grabbed Mia who was already next to him and had her lick his nipples.

By then, I was beyond horny and was already jerking off myself. But I realized there was another pussy not being fucked so I quickly ran downstairs, with my cock hard and ready, I grabbed my sister-in-law, Mia and had her in the same position as Lin, and shoved my cock straight into her hairy pussy. At one point Feng and I were somewhat synchronized, fucking the sister wives.

It didn't take long for me to release my warm load in Mia and it felt amazing. Not soon after my release, Feng had one final forceful push in my wife's pussy and released his load. His load was so large that when he withdrew his cock, cum started to drip out of her pussy. She was definitely out of breath and just stood in that position until his cum stopped dripping out.

We dressed and decided for the rest of the night, we would sit next to the other's wife. Lin sat next to Feng with his hand under her bra massaging her breasts, and I did the same with Mia playing with her nipples.

Once the night ended and they left, my wife and I were in the shower together and I asked her how was it and did his cock feel bigger. She gave me a smile, went on her knees, grabbed my cock and started sucking it right under the shower.

Andy1900
Andy1900
79 Followers