Chinese Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Working from home surprise encounter.
2.4k words
3.89
9.6k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy1900
Andy1900
78 Followers

Our friends were working from home and their Internet was giving them some connection issues, so Biju had some important online meeting and needed a place to connect. He asked if he could come over and work from our home for the rest of the day. I was in the office but my wife, Lin, was working form home, so off course we told him to come over anytime. He can work in the basement where my home office was set up.

Biju and his wife were both from South India and they were in their 40s. A very attractive couple who kept themselves quite fit. We have known them for many years and our wives were similar in many ways except for their skin tones where Biju's wife was slightly darker than my wife.

My house has cameras installed both inside and outside for security reason. There was one camera that provided a pretty good view of the entire basement and can be accessed with my mobile phone.

At around 11 am, Biju came over on his own while his wife decided to take the rest of the day off and went shopping instead. When he arrived at our place, my wife took him to my basement office and helped him set up with our wifi password. She then went back upstairs to her office.

At a bit pass noon, Lin brought lunch for Biju so that he can work and eat at the same. She did not stay to have lunch with him and instead went back upstairs.

At about 12:30 pm, Lin came back down to check on Biju and by then, he had already finished his lunch. She stayed down and I can hear them chatting through the camera about how she was very busy and somewhat stressed out. He offered to give her a massage in hope to relieve her stress and off course, she accepted.

Biju got up and had Lin sat on my office chairs and went behind her to start the massage. He started with her neck area and worked his way to her shoulders. He then went back to her neck area again and this time he worked his way upward, massaging behind her ears that I know likely turned Lin on unintentionally. I could see Lin was getting very comfortable and she asked if he had time to massage her back. He took a quick look at the time and didn't have a meeting till 1:30 pm, so decided to give her a quick one.

They both moved to the sofa that was next to my office desk. She grabbed a pillow to rest her head and laid on her stomach in preparation for the back massage. Because she was working from home, she had on her a long sleeve cotton shirts and a lululemon pants, both tight to her body that clearly outlined the bras and undies she had on under.

Biju started the massage just below her neck and all the way down to her lower back. Then he massaged both arms that were laid next to her. Once that was done, he moved on to her legs by starting with her foot and up toward her butt areas. He then had her turned slightly to one side with one leg raised and resting on his shoulder while the other one still lying on the sofa. This position basically spread her legs apart to allow him to massage her upper inner tight area. As he was massaging this area, he noticed her breathing got heavier and likely because he was massaging too closed to her pussy. He continued to focus in this area, which somehow got Lin hornier by the moment.

It looked like she was ready for more but unfortunately it was almost 1:30 pm so he had to stop to join the online meeting. She look disappointed but thanked him for the massage. She went back upstairs while he returned to the desk and got on the call.

I was disappointed too as I was hoping to see more between the two of them.

At about 2:15 pm, I noticed through the camera that Lin was back in the basement but this time, she had a robe on. I was curious why was my wife was wearing a robe in the middle of the day knowing we still had a guest in the house.

Biju was quite focus on the call and initially did not see Lin in her robe approaching him. She did not get too closed to him, as she did not know if he had his computer camera on for the call. She stood about 6-feet away waiting to get his attention and finally when he noticed her, he quickly tuned off his computer camera but still had his headphone on for the call. He turned his chair to directly facing her and looked clueless, as he had no idea what was going on with my wife standing there in her robe.

Once Lin got his attention, she turned around with her back facing him. She slowly untied her robe and allowed it to drop onto the floor. Oh-my-god, to my surprise, all she had on was this red 2-piece bikini style lingerie that I bought for her as a valentines gift years ago. From Biju's view, her back was completely exposed with only her red bikini top string strap and the bottom thong visible. He had not yet seen the front and when he does, he will likely fall off the chair.

While Lin still had her back facing him, she started to flirt with him by spreading her legs apart and slightly bent over to expose the thong that was hidden between her butt cheeks. She looked back at him and using her hands, she reached behind, grabbed and squeezed both of her butt cheeks simultaneously. She was basically given Biju a show while he was still on his call.

Finally she turned around to face him and when he saw her, it was likely the surprise of his life. His eyes were wild opened and frozen in time. He was basically starring at my wife, almost completely naked with her bikini lingerie on. This lingerie had a slit on each breast that was held together with two white straps tied together. When untied, the nipple would be exposed for easy access. Similarly for the thong, it also had a slit for easy access to her pussy (send me an email if you want to see a picture of what this bikini lingerie.)

I am sure Biju was completed distracted from the call by then.

Lin shook her middle aged mature C-sized breasts while slowly approaching him. Once she got to him, she turned around once again with her back to him and sat on his lap. She shifted her butt until she found his cock under his pants and started grinding it.

He grabbed her breasts from behind and started to fondle them over her bikini lingerie. He felt her nipples started to grow and the left one somehow found it way extruding from her strapped bikini lingerie. He grabbed it between his thumb and second finger and gently twisted, turned, and pulled the extruding nipple. This got her really aroused as her hip started to grind him faster and faster.

Unfortunately he had to pause for a second and asked her to stay quiet, as he had to reply to a question on the call. Once he was done with the reply and muted the call, she stood up and sat back on him this time facing him. Their lips planted with their tongues swirling in perfect synchronicity in each other's mouths.

It was time for him to check out her sexy bikini lingerie particularly what was hidden behind those strapped up slits. He approached her right breast and only using his teeth, he pulled to untie the knot. Once untied, he used his tongue to move the straps aside. He couldn't believe what he saw, her nipple was not only dark but it was much larger than he has anticipated. Without hesitation, he quickly started to lick it with the tip of his tongue, then followed by using his teeth to gently grabbing and pulling it towards him, before letting it go, and repeating this over and over until her nipple was almost 1/4" long

With her left nipple, using his fingers, he twisted, turned and pulled it at the same time as he was pampering her right nipple with his teeth.

She was getting very horny and started to increase her grinding motion while still sitting on him. Biju's cock must have been swollen by now and ready to be released from the pants he had on.

Not sure how he was able to still participate on the call while playing with my wife's nipples at the same time. He was extremely talented. I would have excused myself from the call if his wife approached and tempted me in a similar situation.

It was time for him to present a couple slides so they had to pause from what they were doing. He also had to turn on the computer camera during his presentation, but Lin was not about to pause and wait around. While he started the presentation with the camera on, Lin was already on her knees and started to unzip his pants and gently removed it all together. Biju was left with only his underwear on and clearly he was aroused with a large budge showing.

Lin had yet to remove his underwear but instead licked the budge along his penis shaft until she got that part of his underwear all wet. His cock was so ready to be exposed and as soon as she removed his underwear, his cock sprung out starring straight at her. Lin must have been quite surprised by its size, it was not fat or full, but rather slim and long almost like 6" long. It was darker than mine but not as dark as a black one. She immediately opened her mouth and attempted put all 6" in her. She was only able to get about 3/4 of it in and held it tight in her mouth for a few seconds. That must have felt so good for him as he had to pause for those same few seconds from his presentation, not only to take a deep breath, but also to enjoy that incredible moment. He was definitely having trouble focusing on giving the presentation while Lin was blowing and sucking his well-endowed cock.

His part of the presentation lasted about 10 minutes and once he was done, he quickly excused himself from the call. My wife still had his cock in her mouth and once he disconnected from the call, he looked down and admired the view of his 6" cock in my wife's mouth.

He was so horny and could no longer stand the foreplay anymore and moved her over to the sofa and laid Lin on her back. Similar to her bikini top; he untied the white straps that were holding her thong slits together. To his surprise, her pussy was almost completely shaved and ready for his Indian cock to penetrate. He stroked his cock and positioned it over her wet pussy. He gently moved it back and forth to get his cock coated with her pussy juice. Without any warning, he forcefully inserted all 6" into her, which caused her to scream out loud as she felt the head of his cock deep inside.

He removed his shirts that showed off the well-shaped pecs and abs that I am sure Lin was surprised to see. He had her legs resting on his shoulders and continued to jam his hard cock into her pussy. He adjusted his rhythm that caused Lin to moan louder and louder.

He finally needed to change of position so had her standing facing the wall with her butt slightly pointing out. He grabbed his cock and slowly inserted it from her behind and held it there for a moment once he was in. With increasing speed, he fucked her to a point where her large breasts were bouncing out of control. He paused for a short break with his hard cock still in her. Buju grabbed both of my wife's breasts from behind and massaged them while she turned back and their lips locked in a deep kisses.

They moved to their final position where he laid on the floor with his cock pointing straight at the ceiling. She climbed on top of him and gently lowered her pussy onto it. Once in, she lifted her pussy to just where his cock head was about to come out, then she lowered her pussy back down again. She repeated this movement with increasing speed and rhythm to a point where they both were ready for their orgasm.

He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as hard as she could to let her know he was about to release his load of warm cum deep in her pussy. She too was ready and when she felt his warm cum in her, it triggered her orgasm and she too screamed out to let him know she came as well.

She gradually lifted her pussy from his cock and hovered it over his right nipple area; she spread her pussy slightly to allow his cum to drip onto his nipple. Once she got all the cum out, she lowered herself and approached the nipple that was coated with his cum. She started by licking with the tip of her tongue, then followed by slurping all the cum on his nipple back into her mouth. And Lin did something that really surprised me of which we have never tried it ourselves. With his cum that was once in her pussy, now in her mouth, she planted her mouth onto his mouth and basically had him taste his own cum. Not exactly sure who ended up swallowing it at the end.

I wonder if Lin noticed any difference between Indian cum and my Chinese cum.

It was extremely erotic watching that scene and I hope I too get to experience that someday, possibly with Biju's wife as I have never had an Indian pussy myself.

I am sure we will be seeing Biju over more often with the excuse of their Internet not working.

Andy1900
Andy1900
78 Followers