Chineseslut Goes to Sturgis - Day 03

Story Info
Kristen secrit is out.
2.2k words
4.39
7.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3

It is not a surprise as Kristen feels a cock slap on her check. Still half asleep, she just opens her mouth to accept the cock. But as the very large cock fills her mouth, she knows it isn't me. Her eyes open quickly to see whose cock it is. All she sees is Beefy's stomach and balls.

"Morning rabbit." Beefy says. "Seeing how I didn't get any last night, I getting some this morning."

Kristen stops, not sure at first if Beefy is allowed to use her in this way until she hears my voice. Then, resigned, she starts to really suck his dick in earnest. It doesn't take much before she tastes the first part of her breakfast.

Beefy and Kristen join us in the next room. This morning Kristen knows not to dress. This morning not only is she naked, but Amy is also. This is the first time she gets a good look of Amy's body. Amy stands around five foot five, and being nineteen and slim, her body is very tight. What is really impressive is how her D to DD breasts stand straight out.

This must make Kristen feel small and weak even though she is 35, barely five feet, 90 pounds and totally flat chested.. At least her nipples are large, and hard as always.

Next, we hear the door open as Jumping Bean enters, followed by someone new. She's about Amy's height and weight, with breasts almost as large. She looks to be in her early 20s making Kristen probably feel like an old lady. Lily is Indigenous like Jumping Bean. The surprising part is she is naked also.

This year Jumping Bean and Beefy are sharing one RV, with Swamper and I the other. It seems Jumping Bean was walking around last night and came across Lily crying. He found out the biker that took her to the rally kicked her out of his tent to bring in a new bitch. She was on the road with no ID or money.

Seeing how Lily lives in Minneapolis and being a gentleman, Jumping Bean told her he will bring her home as long as she obeys him the rest of the rally. Now poor Beefy is the only one of us with no pussy.

The brothers are sitting around the table drinking coffee and talking about the day as the bitches are making pancakes and bacon. Kristen is on the pancakes, Amy making the bacon and Lily fixing the plates then handing them out.

Once breakfast is over the bitch's head out to polish bikes. As they wash the bikes naked, they look around to see they are not the only bitches naked cleaning bikes. We laugh as we see the women go to Beefy's bike cleaning it also. Lily climbs on the seat grinding her cunt to the seat as Amy runs her tits all over the windshield. Not wanting to be outdone, Kristen pretends to blow the handle bars.

"I appreciate the effort girls, I really do!" shouts Beefy. "But I'd rather have you three polish my knob."

Once the bikes are clean the women move over to us. They kneel in front of their biker to blow them. Their asses seem to warm up as the fire pit is going already.

Looking over at Beefy I say, "Pick a pussy."

"Well, that's a tough choice. Already," Beefy says, rubbing his beard as if deep in thought. "Hmmm, now Lily is new and that body is looking good. JB is her cunt tight?"

Laughing Jumping Bean chimes in, "Just pick a pussy and fuck it."

When Beefy picks Lily, Kristen has a look of relief on her face. Beefy is the one brother who is bigger than me, and in a substantial way. He is porn star big, and I think she was genuinely worried that his cock might split her pussy in two.

Lily, on the other hand, seems to have no trouble accommodating the big man's cock. She doesn't even flinch as he slides himself up to the hilt inside her. JB gives her his cock to suck and Lily seems to enjoy being spit-roasted.

Kristen is looking on with a look of curiosity and repulsion.

"Hey, don't you wish that was you?" I ask her.

"No, Chief," she replies. "I'm glad that's not me."

I am sure the three bitches are not that happy that we have been focused on them satisfying our sexual desires all morning. But Kristen looks even more unhappy as the brothers start talking about a new wager involving the three of them. The new bet involves a practice that often happens at motorcycle rallies, the photo opportunity with a hot bitch. Women will charge men for the privilege of taking a photo with them. Of course, you have to be pretty hot to get someone to pay to take a picture with you.

I propose that the three women walk around together for three hours in just a g-string and pasties with tip jars to make money for their biker. The charge will be: picture with the bitch $5, fingering the cunt $10 and a hand job $20. No fucking or blow jobs allowed. After the three hours the biker who has the most money get to fuck the cunt of the other two bitches.

Swampy and Jumping Bean readily agree, and why wouldn't they? I think that Amy and Lily have a distinct advantage over Kristen. For one thing, they're 15 years younger than her. Kristen looks much younger than her 35, but she doesn't seem like a teenager, like these two twenty-year-old. I'm not counting on a victory, I just want to give Kristen a memorable experience, and maybe put her in a position to have to fuck Swampy or JB. The idea of it has me hard already.

We agree that we can dress our bitches any way we want, but once we emerge from the RV that no changes can be made to the outfits. Taking Kristen into the RV, I put her in a green g-string and pasties that read Sturgis. To finish off the outfit are stiletto sandals; silver, with five inch clear heels and straps that crisscross up her calves. I am pleased with the way she looks.

As we see Amy and Lily, Kristen has a worried look. Amy has the same Sturgis pasties, a black g-stress and yellow flat sandals, and when she turns you can clearly see she has a pink jeweled butt plug. Lily has the same pasties, red g-string and white flat sandals. I want to put a butt plug in Kristen, but Swamper stops me, saying too late, you dressed your bitch already.

With her high heels, Kristen may stand about the same height as the other two bitches but looks older and is way "out-titted," so to speak. Handing them their tip jars, we send them out into the world.

Three hours later, the three bitches return. Kristen just sets her tip jar down, saying, "Yeah yeah, I know I lost. Chief, please can we go inside?"

With that said she grabs my hand leading me to the bedroom. Once in the room she quickly kneels on the bed head down ass in the air. The sight of ass and heels is breathtaking for me. What she has gone through has left her needing my cock in a serious way. What really gets to me is when she says, loud enough for everyone to hear: "Master, fuck my asshole! Please, I need it so fucking bad!"

I lube my cock, and it is hard as a rock. I can't help myself and grabbing Kristen by the hips, I shove my cock in deep in one swift shove. Her screams make me realize that I might have been too rough, but I can't help it. I fuck her ass like an animal. The fucking is hard and brutal, yet she begs for more through her screams. Now how can anyone keep from coming under these circumstances? I tried to hold off as long as I could, but damn, she was squeezing her sphincter so much, and I was too far gone to keep from coming.

Once that ass was full of my cum, I push her ass down and I laid on top of her, with my cock still in her ass. The entire time my cock is going soft, Kristen continues squeezing it as if she were milking a cow with her asshole. Once I was out, she crawled out from under me to lick my ass-stained cock clean.

Once rested and clean we walk back into the main room. On the table are three piles of money. Beefy reports that Kristen earned $535, Lily $856 and Amy $1,095. Swamper yells, "Yes! I knew my bitch had it in her."

Swampy, JB and I take our bitches' earnings and put them into our pocket. I feel a little like a pimp. The bitches then told us how everything went down during those three hours. Lily said it seemed that many bikers seemed to enjoy her firm tits, saying to Amy, "See bitch, size is not the most important thing," and then looking at Kristen: "Well, some size helps." We all laugh.

Kristen says, with chagrin, that she attracted a lot of attention, maybe too much attention from the dike bikers. Every dike biker seemed to want to slip a finger up her ass. She jokes that if there had been more dikes, she might have won. She also added that this was the first time she felt her age, being with two young bitches.

Then there is Amy the proud peacock. She tells us how ever biker male and female loved her butt plug and having the overall package there was no way she would lose. Then she says something that takes me by surprise.

"Kristen, you must have been like me when Chief brought you here 15 years ago!"

Kristen's eyes shot a "I am going to kill you" look at Amy, then when sees me look at her, her eyes go straight to the floor. I yell, "Everyone get the fuck out."

Sometimes when I get angry, I can't control myself, and I am at one of those points. I am beside myself. Someone is going to pay a price, and this time, she completely deserves it.

It doesn't take long until Kristen finds herself on her knees, arms cuffed behind her back, with my flaccid cock in her mouth. She starts to blow me, but I stop her by repeating my instructions to her: my cock in your mouth, lips wrapped tight, don't blow me. She probably wants to guage how angry I am, and yet she appears to be too afraid to look up and for now, her eyes are looking straight at my stomach. I take out my phone to make a call.

"Gwen I was right, the bitch I fucked 15 years ago...yes, she removed my symbol... of course I'm pissed... not just for removing the tattoo, but for lying to me and playing me for a fool... have the gun ready when we get home tomorrow."

When the phone call is over, I grab both sides of Kristen's head. Holding her still she soon knows why I said not to blow me. There is a slow steady stream of urine filling her mouth. I know she wants to turn away, but doesn't. She keeps her lips wrapped around my cock as I take a long piss into her mouth. I watch her throat as she takes gulp after gulp of my hot liquid surprise. I know it's a struggle, but she manages to swallow it all without spilling a drop. Fear will make you do unusual things.

After I finish, I pull out of her mouth. I can tell she is crying even though she's not making a sound and I can't see her face but I can see tears hitting the floor. I leave her kneeling as I step out of the RV. After about 5 minutes I return and grab her by her hair pulling her up to her feet.

Not even allowing Kristen to change into riding gear she finds herself on the back of my Harley, naked with her hands still cuffed. I take a few things out of the RV. Upon my return, I see Amy hugging Kristen apologizing for outing her. I yell for her to get away from my bitch.

Now Beefy and I start our way back home. The ride is fast and we only stop for gas. As it starts to get dark, we stop in some shit place to get a hotel room. Very little talk is being done between me and Kristen. We get two rooms with an adjoining door.

In our room that night I am sure it was not fun for Kristen. I never uncuff her hands, even when she has to go to the bathroom. Before we shower, I even make her lick my asshole. After the shower I fuck all three of her holes even more brutally than I have before. This is sex as punishment.

After I have finished fucking the shit out of her, I ask: "Where is my tattoo?" Kristen explains her husband didn't like it so she had it removed thinking she would never see me again. I don't say anything and all I do is push her head under the covers, turning off the light to go to sleep. Kristen, not really knowing what to do, does what she thinks is best by putting my cock in her mouth as she goes to sleep.