Chineseslut Goes to Sturgis - Day 04

Story Info
What will Kristen do in the end and with who?
1.3k words
4.44
6.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4

I wake with my morning wood in Kristen's mouth. But I don't need sex, I need a bathroom. So once again I hold her head in my hands. As I force the first squirt out of my dick, her eyes open wide, and now that she is awake, I let the stream go as she keeps swallowing it.

"Kristen, go see if Beefy wants to feed you breakfast," I say.

She walks slowly, like a prisoner to his execution, to the adjoining door where she stops and knocks. Beefy opens the door naked.

"Beefy, sir, do you wish to feed me breakfast?" Kristen asks head never look higher than his ankles.

Beefy smiles, "Why sure why not. I am keeping it warm over there."

Kristen's eyes move up to the bed and sees the hotel clerk that checked us in the night before. She is tall and black, and she welcomes Kristen into her bed. Seeing Beefy nod, she takes Kristen's head and guides it to her freshly fucked cunt. I know she doesn't enjoy eating pussy, but she does it because she knows she has no choice. Beefy and I enjoy the show, and even though I bet against it, Kristen does make the black girl come.

After it was over, and yes, we get dressed to finish the ride home. Fortunately for her, Beefy's already had his fill, because I think his huge cock would do serious damage to her already tender ass and cunt.Kristen has not had her hands free from the time I found out her secret, and won't until we are back home. I slip back on her G-string as I pull it up, I take note how swollen her cunt is and I see some dry blood from her asshole. I put on her leather bra so that we won't get pulled over by the cops. Lastly the heeled sandals have to go back on because I left the boots in the RV.

Once on the bikes again we ride fast and hard. Another brother, Hammer is at my house, and as soon as we get home, he and Beefy grab Kristen off the bike, and not letting her feet touch the ground as they take her into the house. She's been quiet up to now, but now screams as she has no idea what is going to happen and is scared out of her mind. I have to slap her to get her to stop yelling bloody murder.

After she's done screaming, she's stripped naked and her arms are tied above her head. She's lying on a bed with her legs open and blindfolded.

The room goes quiet for what I am sure feels like a long time to Kristen, but is really only around fifteen minutes. The next voice she hears is a female with a Vietnamese accent.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes Gwen."

Next Kristen feels something being placed on her nipples, something that bring pain and makes her arch her back off the bed and scream again.

"Bitch who the fuck am I? You know you're not supposed to call me Gwen?"

My affectionate name for my old lady is "Gook." It may sound racist, but it's a name that she has wanted me and others in the biker world to call her.

Wishing for the pain in her nipples would stop as she thrashes around Kristen bites her lower lip, "Gook yes, Gook, sorry mama."

The things that brought so much pain are removed. As Kristen returns to laying back down the questions begin.

"Did you go with Chief to Sturgis fifteen years ago?" Gwen asks.

"Yes mama," Kristen admits.

"And did you have his symbol tattooed on you then, marking you as his bitch?"

"Yes mama."

"Why is Chief's symbol still not above that pussy?"

"Mama, I thought I would never see Chief again and my husband doesn't like any tattoos on my body so he paid to have it removed."

"If you love your husband, why in hell did you cheat on him and let Chief fuck you again?"

"I guess I don't love my husband."

"Why did you pretend that you didn't know Chief?"

"Mama, he didn't seem to recognize me. I also knew he would be angry if he knew I removed his symbol. Then after he used me that last visit, I knew I could never say no to Chief."

"I take it by how wet that pussy is you enjoy his abuse?"

"Mama I don't look at it as abuse. It is Chief's way of showing me his love of who I am and not just my body. Chief knows my mind and heart to be his."

"Hmmm I am not sure if you really know what his love is because there is no symbol above that pussy."

"Mama I regret not having it and yes if there is anyway, I could change it I would."

"White Rabbit, today is your lucky day. Get the gun."

"No no NOOO please don't kill me." Kristen yells as Gook continues through the noise, "Get the gun and ink Chief's symbol from the belly button to the clit. I want it so that this bitch cannot ever remove his mark again."

Kristen feels what she is sure is an alcohol whip then a stencil. As this is happening, she feels close to her right ear Gook whispering, "Chief is getting too old to play with bitches. What he really needs is a second old lady, one that will be at his beck and call always. I have to run our businesses so I am looking for one. I know Chief likes you or he would have just kicked your ass out of the door at Sturgis. Think about it."

The buzzing of the ink gun begins as the tattoo is being applied. It seems the tattooist enjoys leaving his thumb on Kristen's clit. Between the buzzing of the needle and his thumb she starts to moan loudly. Kristen wishes she was not blindfolded to see just how big this tattoo is going to be.

To shut the bitch up, Gook squats over Kristen's mouth rubbing her cunt all over her mouth. We may not hear Kristen moans anymore as we hear Gook moaning. She moves to make sure both her cunt and asshole are licked. As the tattooist tells us he is done, Gook squirts all over Kristen's face.

"Wow bitch you can eat pussy and ass well," Gook says after catching her breath "So, Rabbit are you interested in being Chief's second old lady?"

There is long pause from the blindfolded person. "Ooh mama, I'm scared... I don't know what I want."

"I think you love Chief," comes from a voice Kirsten knows well because it is her own mom.

The shock of her own mom's voice was such a surprise and the adding of fingers going in that very sore cunt. First one, then two, followed by three and the fourth.

"Mama, no please, ooh please," Kristen says. "Alright, I will be the second old lady."

Before she can change her mind, I say to the tattooist: "Dude pierce her nipples and clit, plus I want another tattoo. I want it to look like a dog collar around her neck. On the front, have it read 'White Rabbit' and ink what looks like a dog tag that reads "Property of Chief" then flip her to ink "Chief's Hole with an arrow to her asshole. Come and get me when it is done."

From the other side of the house, I hear Kristen scream as her nipples and clit are pierced. The sound is awful--the piercings must hurt like hell. Beefy comes to tell me that Gook is sitting on Kristen's face, this time not for sex, but to keep her from moving as the tattoo artist inks the collar.

Kirsten's mom stops blowing me for a second. "My poor sweet daughter!" followed by a chuckle "Master I know you don't want bitches anymore but please make an exception with me." Followed by going back to blowing me showing why I should keep her.

There's no backing out now, I think. I wonder what her life is going to be like?