All Comments on 'Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 15'

by ChivalrousCuck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ThatscleverThatsclever15 days ago

I'm still hooked on this story. Sorry if I'm bad at compliments, but you've written something actually worth reading. I've addressed my concerns of his mental health before and I'm not here to harp on that. (But it seems to be less grim yay)

For a while I've been curious about Luke honestly. He's a successful attractive young man. A man who is, I dare say, pining after his ex wife. Like aside from sex, which he has plenty of options I'm sure, what is Luke getting from this? This isn't like a I have fun when I want it kind of thing. This is a, "I'm going to move into the house I'm working on for my ex-wife and her new husband who is so weak it brings out feelings of mild revulsion."

Also Brooke I don't fully know how I feel about her as a character yet. But I am going to read every chapter that comes out and reread to see if that changes anything.

Ultimately what I'm trying to say is you have written a story that is so good, that even with a description as blunt as it is, I am willing to suspend my beliefs on any trope of the genre just to embrace whatever comes next. There is a kind of pattern these stories follow, and it is smut that we are reading. So why would I expect to hear about the things Walter does to mentally recover from this. And when have I ever seen a "bull" character that is anything but a cock attached to an almost cartoonishly evil incarnation of a true crime abuse story.

So um keep up the good work looking forward to it.

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuck14 days agoAuthor

I really appreciate your kind words. I hope you saw my reply to your earlier comment about Walter’s mental health. With respect to Luke, I think he gets a great deal out of it. One is he really enjoys having sex with Brooke. It was him missing that that caused him to come up with the idea of this whole arrangement. I think he also really enjoys being able to cuckold, dominate and humiliate someone who he views as an elitist, intellectual “libtard.” In general, he is someone who just really enjoys dominating and controlling people. So he gets the sex with Brooke. He gets Walter to wait on him hand and foot. And as you will see if you keep on reading, he does not have to choose between Brooke and other women. He can have his cake and eat it too. I do think there is a danger in him coming across as a “cartoonishly” evil bull and nothing more. Certainly he is an asshole, but I hope that in future chapters I can demonstrate that there is at least a little bit more to him than that. We’ll see if I succeeded or not. I think there’s definitely more character development of Brooke coming, so I will be interested to hear your thoughts as the story progresses. Thanks again for taking the time to comment. It is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous