All Comments on 'Chloe Ch. 17'

by MasterKGray

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you didn’t quit.

Being absolutely honest, admitting to the error of punishing her whilst angry only improves the story. Dom’s aren’t perfect and all powerful, nobody is so people make mistakes. Writing that into the story was a clever touch too.

If you enjoy writing then keep going, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

MasterKGrayMasterKGrayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Tess, I am pleased to hear that you are still reading my stories. I am still working on the next chapter.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 2 years ago

I'm glad you got the creative spark back! Please keep writing! I love this fantasy world you're creating, and to be in Chloe's heels is a dream relationship for me! I would like to see what your imagination could do with a woman forced into the lifestyle and then realizes it's what she always wanted. Almost like Katie but repulsed by it and resists until she's in the situation.

To be honest, I started the "correction" at the start and had to skip it because it was corrosive to the story. While the ending of Ch. 16 was not perfect, it wasn't so bad that it needed to be addressed. It happened and we got to see Ben not be so--perfect. Ben is NOT a Dom engaging in a role play that ends at a defined point. He's a Master who now owns a slave he has literally purchased from slavers at this point in the story. He's going to behave differently than if he and Chloe had to get up Monday to go to work because they are normal and this is just sex play to spice up the bedroom. And Chloe is going to have different expectations of her Master than a boyfriend/husband--and remember she has said that she wants a Master instead of a boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasterKGray@MasterKGray
Just call me Gray, it is very descriptive of me. Master/Dominant - sapiosexual Don't know what sapiosexual means? Ah well, I didn't either, but I learned and found that I am. The mind is the biggest sex organ. I love reading and writing about my love for Domination, bondage, s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chloe Ch. 16 Previous Part
Chloe Series Info