Chloe's First GangBang Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe gets gangbanged and loves everything.
1.1k words
4.17
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlw13
jlw13
57 Followers

Chloe could feel the sweat on her hands and rubbed them shakily on the front of her sky-blue skirt. She was glad her boyfriend, James, had agreed to host her first gangbang but finally realizing her long-time fantasy was something else. In fact, James had been surprisingly enthusiastic once she'd clarified that he was welcome to join in.

She was the classic sex-addicted blonde, sporting an ass that gave her mini skirt tantalizing curves and breasts suspended by a transparent balconette bra that left little of her perky areolas to the imagination. Her shapely legs, of which various lovers had always complemented her lean, contoured thighs as being her best asset, were captured in thigh-high fishnet stockings of the same baby-blue variety as her skirt. At this moment those stockings were wide open, with James kneeling between them, as her 5'2 frame was splayed out on the bed of his freshman dorm. They were waiting for the group to arrive and Chloe had wanted a warm-up.

Well, she usually wanted this, at least once or twice a day. James always happily obliged--right now his mouth was latched onto her pussy in an o-shape and his tongue was teasing her exposed clit. She was moaning and her hips twitched with every pass he made.

"Fuck, faster," she could feel her orgasm coming as juices exploded from her pussy. She moved one of her hands to her nipple and started playing with it lightly. James brought one of his hands up and put two fingers inside her as he picked up speed. Within a minute she was grinding herself into his face and came hard.

He was still lapping up the fluids flowing from her cunt when the door burst open and three jacked guys entered like something out of a Baywatch movie. James looked up.

"Hey boys, ready to fuck her?" he said, but they barely paid him any attention as they stripped and circled her. Goddamn, Chloe thought, James was in good shape and had a great dick, but these guys were something else. She fantasized often about moments like these and she was at maximum-level horniness looking at their massive, hanging shafts and loaded balls. She reached out for the member of the guy to her left, a 6'1 white guy with a shaved head and military-esque look, but before she could she felt a hand in her hair pull her head down hard, so her neck was just over the crux of the bed frame, and a girthy dick enter her mouth.

She moaned into him and rotated her tongue around his head. This guy even tasted like pussy and she wondered where they'd come from. She felt a pair of hands grab her breasts and another cock rub the lubed entrance to her vagina. She wondered where James had gone and figured he must be watching, probably jerking himself off.

The guy in her mouth had started fucking her face and she gurgled into his shaft, trying not to choke despite her impressive lack of a gag reflex. Her body jumped suddenly as the dude facing her entrance entered her, having lubed himself thoroughly with her juices. The pair fucking her pussy and mouth seemed to work together, and she found the forceful thrusts on one side shoving her further into the other dick and vice versa. The guy playing with her nipples seemed to have the biggest dick of all, as she felt the heat of it pressing into her stomach.

She heard the guy in her mouth moan and he thrust his full length into her. His dick seemed to jump in her mouth and she felt warm cum coat the back of her throat. She was seeing stars and panting when he finally removed himself and she'd barely opened her eyes to look for a replacement when she heard the door open again.

Chloe hadn't expected anyone else and so jumped instinctively at the noise, pulling herself up and forcing the guy fucking her to momentarily pause.

A shapely brunette clad in a sports bra and leggings was standing by the door, smiling and already stripping.

"What the fuck is this?" Chloe said, looking sideways to James for an explanation.

"Just a friend," James said, grinning widely as he did.

He was standing next to Chloe, dick in hand, and before she could reach out she squealed as the big guy she was facing grabbed her and flipped her over so her ass was in the air. The mystery brunette hopped onto the bed and promptly shoved her very wet cunt in Chloe's face as the guy that had flipped her started fucking her from behind. While she'd tasted herself, Chloe had never eaten another woman out before and found the experience interesting, though she could barely focus with the pounding happening behind her.

Her lack of focus tripled as she felt another dick, belonging to James, penetrate her from behind, with the duo thrusting in a see-saw motion that filled and stretched her out in a decidedly delightful way. She was well on her way to her second orgasm and found her face getting pounded into the pussy of a brunette, who was grinding into her and moaning loudly into the shaft of the fourth guy. He came quickly but pulled out and emptied his load over her face, and she shut her thighs onto Chloe's face, drenching her, while trying to suck on his balls between orgasmic convulsions.

Chloe was meanwhile riding the wave of her third orgasm, and felt the muscles of her vulva tighten as she did so, throwing both men inside her over the edge, who launched what felt like a gallon of cum into her. She could barely think amid the sounds and smell and sensation of sex and rather locked onto the clit of the brunette. The girl was sensitive following her immediate previous orgasm, and promptly came again before collapsing into the bed.

James had pulled out and was resting, but the other much larger man grabbed Chloe again and flipped her back over. He pushed her legs over her head and folded her frame into two before using the cum to lube his dick and entering her ass. The full weight of his body came crashing into her with every deep thrust and she grabbed onto his wide back to hold on with what little strength she had left. She dug her nails into him and his moaning indicated he was getting near.

She opened her eyes and begged him for it, sinking her nails deeper into his sweat-coated muscles, and with a final grunt he buried himself and her ass and released. The faint feeling of the cum shooting into her sent Chloe over the edge and she collapsed back onto the bed. The man removed himself and pulled her legs back from behind her head, leaving her covered in cum and sweat and spread-eagled on the bed, along with her three exhausted compatriots.

"Same time tomorrow?" she said and laughed meekly, still unable to move but smiling at the ceiling

jlw13
jlw13
57 Followers