All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 16'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Well researched result of masochist 'slut' training?

Congratulations on describing perfect erotic sensations, albeit surreal from any bonded 'slut' slave's perspective. Liked Chloes enthusiasm for her anal plug! Note: Rarely did she mention difficulties, of maintaining a tight grip on 'moulded tubular' ass toys. Spectacular sphincter muscle control would be needed, to absorb, contain then fully appreciate uncomfortable artificial penises? Give her a 'warm nicely shaped' human penis, to practice skills on?

Interested to see ensuing chapters, describing various shapes and girths of both her Master and his male friend's genitalia? They must be well hung, for your Chloe 'slut' to continue, with her painful 'anal' training!

brian358brian358over 13 years ago
Thanks For The Stories!

Chloe's a great character and i look forward to more of her adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES