Chloe's Teacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master. I live to please you. I can't wait until Friday," she typed, and sent it.

Why was she so happy? They had connected this afternoon, but there was no history, no reason for it to have such an effect on her so quickly. She pondered this, as her phone buzzed again.

She opened the message and read, "You can and will wait until Friday. I want a photo again tomorrow, the butt plug in again. Also, do not wear any knickers to work. I want a picture that proves that, too."

She typed again, "Yes, Master. I will not fail you."

As she put the phone on her bedside table, it hit her. The reason she felt so strongly was she committed to this relationship and had been working on it for two weeks that Andy had no idea about. The happiness tonight was a release of the pressure she had built up on herself in that period, the frustration at not getting what she needed.

She picked up the wet wipes she had in the bottom draw, and cleaned the bully, the rabbit and the plug, placing them all back in the box with the lube. She locked it away, and then got under the quilt. She had had quite a day, and was exhausted.

Chloe woke feeling so horny. It was light, she was only half under the quilt, and the dream she had woken from had flashbacks to being spanked. She wanted to cum.

She clumsily picked up her phone. 06:50. Urrgh! 25 minutes until her alarm. Until today, that would have been a good frig, and cumming two, maybe three times, but there was no way she could even think about it. Chloe laid back and flicked on to Facebook. She flicked around a few things for ten minutes then got up, very aware of how horny she felt.

Just after 7, she got up, wandered into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. It only hit her when she was standing in the bathroom that she had walked there completely naked. She locked the door and pulled towels from the cupboard, genuinely concerned about how distracted she must be. In the shower, the water running down her body and across her clit was torture, and grooming herself intimately, even more so. She had a fine balance here, she would often spend 10 minutes making it perfect, she certainly had on the days that she had tried to get Andy's attention, but today, ever touch, was agony making her want to wank and cum. She shaved, but decided that her routine of moisturising would be skipped today, her skin was so soft and delicate, missing one day would be OK.

Back in her room, patting dry with the towel, every touch anywhere close to her pussy caused flutters. This holding off orgasms was making her body very sensitive. She selected a firm bra to control her tits well; she didn't need them setting her off, too. Then a nice blouse and a long matching summer skirt, that would hide the fact she had no underwear on. She slipped her black shoes on, grabbed her bag and went down to get breakfast.

Before she knew it, Chloe was standing in the car park of work, not really 100% how she had got there. She recalled breakfast and chatting to her mum, then leaving. She recalled waving to Andy in his kitchen, as she got in the car. She had thought about him all the way to the office, and did not recall the journey at all. She had parked in a corner space. She could get a photo here and nobody would have a hope of seeing.

As she grabbed her photo, and looked around for anybody, she realised the folly of the long skirt, she had an awful lot to hitch up to expose her pussy, but she managed and took the photo. She looked at it, it was obvious she was in a car park, but it could be anywhere. Oh well, she sent it. Locked her car and went into the building.

In the lift to her floor, her phone buzzed, "Good start," was all it said. She left the car on floor 4 and walked to her desk. Then text, "Thank you, Master."

Chloe sat and fired up her computer. As it started, she looked around. There were only two or three people in, and none of them had a good line of sight to her. For the second time today, she hitched up her skirt and photo'd herself. She didn't send it though.

By lunchtime she had two more shots, one in the printer room, and one in the toilet. She took the stairs to the first floor for lunch, there was not a soul in them as always. In the landing that sat between two and three, she stopped, and listened; there was definitely nobody in the stairs. Chloe calmed herself, then undid the button at the top of her skirt and dropped the zip. She held the skirt for a second, then dropped it to the floor. Her phone ready, she took several shots that showed she was in the stairs. Then she heard a door go; it was only 2 or maybe three floors above. Fuck!

Her phone was on the floor in milliseconds, and she grabbed her skirt as she hit the floor, and stood with it, pulling the zip up as it came into place, but she did not have time to button, before two men walked around the corner into view. She bent down prying the zip would be enough to hold it, and picked up her phone. Then turned and walked past them back up the stairs to the third floor. Their conversation seemed to trail off as they passed Chloe, but then started again lower down. She stood on the third-floor landing, heart racing, and feeling really turned on!

Chloe buttoned her skirt, and tried to relax. What she wouldn't give for a good wank and orgasm! She turned again and walked down and grabbed a sandwich for lunch, then returned to her desk via the elevator. At her desk, she sent Andy all the photos from the morning, and a quick version of the story of nearly getting caught, and got laughing emoji's back. Then about three minutes later, her phone buzzed again.

"Nice photos. Another at your desk when the office is full, is the task for this afternoon."

Chloe replied, "Yes, Master."

The next hour and bit Chloe achieved nothing; she was constantly waiting for the guy that could see under her desk to disappear. She had never caught him looking, but it would probably draw his attention if she hitched her skirt up about her knee, and took a photo. Then just after two he left, the rest of the office was full, and there was a guy in the desk beside her that might notice, but this was her best chance. She slowly and quietly raised her skirt, until it was all bunched about her knees. She slipped her phone down, ensuring it was on silent first, then opened her legs wide, and snapped a few shots, hoping that one would show what she needed.

While her phone was still down there and her skirt hitched up, her boss walked up. He did not appear to have looked under the desk, thank god. How had she missed him? As he gave her two tasks for Friday, he knew something was up; his face screamed it, although he could just be reacting to her discomfort. As he turned to walk away, she quickly moved the phone to the desk, and started to shuffle her skirt down, but he turned back, a distance from her desk that would mean he could see her moving her skirt. She was sure she had moved enough so he could not see anything, but he definitely lost his train of thought! Then he said, "Sorry. I forgot to ask. We are going to trial more working from home. Would you be interested in one day a week?"

"Errrrrrrr, yes," Chloe replied, not sure if she should finish moving her skirt.

"Excellent. Can you work from home on Wednesdays?" he enquired.

"That will be Tuesday at college and Wednesday at home, then the other three days in the office? Yes, I can do that," Chloe replied.

"Perfect," he said, walking away, but he looked over his shoulder several times—not at her, at her desk!

Chloe stuck the phone under the desk again, and took a couple of photos that showed everybody that could have seen her, then sent them all to Andy.

As Chloe pulled onto the drive, she thought to herself, 'God, that was a hard day,' but she had plans for a movie tonight after she had done family dinner. Thursday was her turn to cook.

As she got out of the car, Andy appeared. "Afternoon," he said, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Hello, Master," Chloe replied. "I am tired. That was a very interesting day, but I need to go cook."

"No problem," he said. "Just a couple of things for tomorrow." He paused a moment, as she turned and gave him her full attention.

"OK, I want a much shorter skirt tomorrow, above the knee preferably. No knickers again." He sounded so pleased with himself, "and then I want one more photo, in the office. Also, you have to masturbate in the office, like you did last night. But again, no cumming."

Chloe gasped at that, but managed not to reply.

"Lastly," he concluded, "when you get back here, I want you to have the butt plug in."

Chloe looked at him for a moment; he was testing her, she was sure. Today and tomorrow would be as bad as it got. He was trying to see if she would break, give up. She looked him straight in the eye, and said, "Yes, Master."

"See you tomorrow. It will all be worth it," he said, as he turned and headed back inside.

Chloe walked towards her house. How in the hell was she supposed to masturbate at work? As she turned the key in the door, she thought to herself, 'Well, that is a Friday problem,' absolutely certain that tomorrow would be an epic day.

12