Choking On The Course

Story Info
Law Partner's Wife Causes Chaos with Audacious Bet.
3k words
4.07
8.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you miss!" Roxanne shouted as Alex addressed the two-foot putt on the 18th hole that would claim the match for him and his fiancee Ellen.

"What the hell are you saying?" cried Roger, Roxanne's boyfriend and Alex's soon-to-be law partner. "It's a gimmie. A blind guy couldn't miss that putt."

It was just like the flame-haired Roxanne to make an outrageous bet at the very end of a long round and get Roger into a sticky situation. If she wasn't so damn sexy he would have dumped her long ago.

"What do you want to bet?" Alex laughed at Roxanne, "There is no way I'm going to miss this putt."

"You'll miss if the stakes are high enough and the pressure is on," taunted Roxanne. "Because you're a choker!"

"You have an amount of money in mind that you'd like to bet, Miss Smart Ass?" replied Alex, stung at being accused of being a choker by his law partner's girlfriend. And in front of his own wife-to-be.

"Money is so boring," replied Roxanne. "Let's make it interesting. You drain the putt, I'll eat your fiancee out tonight while you guys watch. You miss, she eats me out. How's that for pressure, Mr. Ice Veins?"

'You're on, bitch!" responded a furious Alex before either Ellen or Roger could intervene and stop the ridiculous wager.

"Hurry up!" someone in the foursome behind them called out, startling Alex as he began his backswing. His putt didn't even rim the hole.

Roxanne let out a whoop normally reserved for a hole-in-one as she danced around the putting green, laughing madly and victoriously waving her putter in the air. She was an emerald vision against the setting Palm Springs sun, in her body-hugging sleeveless green top and mini-skirt.

Ellen stood at the edge of the green glaring up at the much taller Alex. "I don't know which is worse," she said in a low, angry voice, "you wagering my sexual dignity in a stupid bet or you choking on that 'can't miss' putt."

"That damn Roxanne!" snarled Alex. "Don't worry, honey, I'll give her some money or something and get you out of this."

"Oh, so now my future husband is not just an idiot and a choker, he's also someone who renegs on his bets?"

"No, no, it's just if you were to eat Roxanne out, nobody could unsee it. Fucking Roger could use the vision as jerk-off material for the rest of his life. I don't know how I could live with that."

"Well, you dumb shit, you should have thought of that before you wagered my body, shouldn't you? And before you blew the putt. Roxanne is right, you know, you really are a fucking choker."

"Enough already," snapped Alex, feeling his dignity slipping away. "What are we going to do?"

"A debt is a debt. So I'm going to pay off your debt by eating out that crazy bitch Roxanne."

"Come on, honey, no you're not."

"Damn right I am. And I'm going to do a great job of it, too, because no matter what I do, I do it well. The only thing is, you won't be watching. And you sure won't be seeing my pussy for the next couple of months either."

"Honey, I know I fucked up. I'm sorry, but relax a little, will you?"

"Sure, I'll relax. Let me see your Sure-Shot putter, the one you told me cost $500."

"Here, it is dear," he said, extending his beloved putter to her.

The thing about the blue-eyed Ellen, is that she never lost control of her emotions. Until now.

"Think of this putter as your dick," she said to Alex as she gave the club face a little kiss with her puckered red lips. Then she violently swung the club against the roof of the golf cart, bending the club at a 90-degree angle and putting a big dent in the roof of the cart.

This was more than Roxanne, who had been closely watching the whole time, could take. She doubled up, fell to the grass, and rolled around the green in uncontrollable fits of laughter, her white spikes kicking high up in a silhouette in the dry desert air.

Roger stood there speechless. Suddenly his whole future seemed uncertain. His relationship with Roxanne, his law partnership with Alex... the really important stuff.

As Ellen stomped away toward the clubhouse, Roxanne caught up to her, put her arms around her waist, bumped hips, and said, "We got a hot date tonight, girl!"

Ellen's ice blue eyes were focused straight ahead as she grimaced and did her best to ignore her.

The women found a table in a dark corner of the clubhouse, and were soon joined by the men bearing strong drinks.

Nobody had anything to say. But the Irish in Roxanne couldn't be contained for long. She flicked her tongue against her parted lips while looking directly at Alex, mimicking pussy licking. And she started to giggle again.

Alex finished off his double in two gulps. He then took Ellen by the arm and stomped out.

"Cocktails at 8 pm, steaks at 8:30," Roxanne called after them. "And my special hot pie dessert at 10 pm."

"Why do you do it, Roxanne?" asked Roger, holding his head in his hands. "Why do you have to go off and be such a fucking bitch?"

"I don't know," said Roxanne, suddenly becoming solemn. "I honestly don't know. But I just can't help myself."

It was one of those perfect Palm Springs evenings. The air was still warm and dry, the sky clear, and the moon bright.

Alex, Roger, and Ellen were sitting on the outdoor patio furniture, sipping strong after dinner drinks, at Alex's house. They were in a somber mood, soft music playing in the background. None of them knew what to say or expect.

Roxanne suddenly appeared from behind a sliding glass door, dove into the brightly illuminated pool, and swam the length underwater. Her lean 30-year-old body was testament to the fact that she swam almost every day of her adult life.

Shaking the water from her long red tresses as she emerged from the water, she walked over to Ellen, seductive as a cat. Peeling the bottom of her suit off to reveal her shaved vagina in all its glory, she looked Ellen in the eye and said, "VJ-eating time, honey. I'm washed, shaved, and ready to feel your plump lips and sweet tongue on my cunt."

Roxanne took the impassive Ellen's hand, and led her over to a big pile of outdoor pillows. Ellen wasn't happy, but didn't offer any resistance. Roxanne lay on her back and in exaggerated motions spread her legs wide apart. "Pussy, pussy, pussy needs licking, licking, licking," she laughed.

"Fair enough," said Ellen, slipping out of her clothes and revealing a tight little body of her own. "But that choker fiancee of mine has to leave. No way does he get to lose the bet and still get watch a lesbian fantasy of his starring his fiancee."

"But you're going to let Roger watch?" Alex whined in disbelief.

"He didn't miss the putt, you loser," snarled Ellen, losing control of her emotions again. "Go off and practice your putting somewhere while I pay off your damn debt."

"Start licking," laughed Roxanne, as Alex slunk off into the shadows.

"The only thing I want to say before I get started," Ellen said while intently looking into Roxanne's eyes, "is you should always be careful what you wish for."

Before Roxanne could ask what she meant, Ellen firmly wrapped her arms around Roxanne's upper thighs and hips, and began nibbling.

Roxanne thought of Ellen as a proper, conservative ice queen who was going to be terrible at eating pussy. She couldn't have been more wrong.

Ellen's licks were soft teases, always leaving Roxanne hungry for a little more pressure. Roxanne tried to pull Ellen's face further into her open crotch, but Ellen was always able to keep her tongue from giving Roxanne the full intensity she so badly wanted.

"Come on you cunt tease," an increasingly frustrated Roxanne moaned as she began to involuntarily buck her hips. But she was held in place by the surprisingly strong Ellen.

Soon the teasing became too much for Roxanne, and she had a violent orgasm. She tried to push Ellen's face away from her pussy, but Ellen wouldn't budge. She kept nibbling at Roxanne's swollen clit.

"Stop! Enough! I'm good!" shouted Roxanne, whose pussy had become too sensitive to touch.

But Ellen wouldn't stop. The overstimulated Roxanne tried to buck Ellen off her pussy. But Ellen held tight and wouldn't stop her merciless licking.

The sensations became unbearable for Roxanne, who between involuntary moans of pleasure cried out for relief. She never expected to end up being Ellen's bitch in a situation such as this.

Roger was right there at their side with a big hard cock. Roxanne reached over, stroked it a few times, and it erupted with a sticky load all over the bucking Ellen.

"What the fuck?" said Roger, who after blowing his wad looked up and noticed that Alex had been watching from behind a couch inside the house. He was naked and stroking his dick, too.

"You bastard!" Ellen shouted at her future husband. "I told you that you couldn't watch." She stood up, grabbed some line from the patio curtains, and quickly started wrapping it around Alex's erect cock and balls.

Stunned, Alex just stood there watching her bind his jewels.

"Just so you know, Roxanne and Roger, this won't be the first time I've tied up Alex's cock and balls. Fact is, it's one of his favorite things. Along with missing fucking two-foot putts."

Roxanne and Roger watched with amazement as Ellen tightly bound her fiancee's genitals. Then Ellen tied his wrists behind his back, and wrapped his ankles so he could take short steps but not run.

"Roxanne, don't you think it would be fun if I got a couple of whips from the barn?" asked Ellen. "I use them on Alex on special occasions."

"Shut up!" shouted Alex. "What are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about," laughed Ellen, as she flipped the short strands of her blonde hair.

"Great, let's go get the whips, girlfriend," said Roxanne, who had taken a sudden liking to Ellen.

"You want to take turns on Alex's ass with me?" Ellen asked Roxanne as she dragged her man to the barn by the balls.

Being pulled by his cock and balls meant Alex had no choice but to follow.

"With pleasure," said Roxanne, as she secured a line from a block and tackle on the ceiling to Alex's wrists. Ellen pulled the end of the line taut and secured it. There was nothing Alex could do to protect his elongated body. He could barely maintain his balance as he had to stand on his tip toes..

"Check this out, Roxanne, it's one of the leather hoods I put on Alex when we're having kinky sex. There's no reason he should get the pleasure of watching any of this."

"Excellent idea, girlfriend."

Ellen walked over to Roxanne and gave her a long, sensuous, wet kiss on the lips. Then she forced the hood down over Alex's head.

Next she picked out a whip.

Roxanne was shocked at the force with which petite Ellen attacked her future husband's ass. It came as just a big a surprise to Roxanne as had Ellen's extraordinary pussy licking skills.

Every one of Ellen's blows left a bright red slash on Alex's ass. His body shook with each blow and he cried out in genuine pain.

"God, I'm sick of Alex's whiny voice, aren't you?" said Ellen. "Follow me, Roxanne, I've got an idea."

The girls were back in just a couple of minutes.

"We've got a couple of tasty treats for you, Alex," said Roxanne. "Our panties from today's round of golf. It sure was a hot day, wasn't it? So they're pretty damp and awfully pungent. I hope you don't mind when I stuff them in your mouth."

"The only thing is, you'd better know which of our panties gets stuffed in first." continued Ellen. "You should know my scent by now, as you've been gagged with my wet panties plenty of times before, haven't you?"

"Yes," a humiliated Alex mumbled as he looked away.

"That's not an adequate response from one who has so often begged me to shove my dirty panties in his mouth, is it?" asked Ellen. "One time you even had them in your mouth all night long."

She then struck him twice on the ass, harder than any of the previous blows.

"Yes, Mistress E, I've often begged you to stuff your dirty panties in my mouth."

"Mistress E?" said Roxanne, stifling yet another laugh. "I love that!"

"Oh, what you don't know," replied Ellen as she stuffed the two pairs of panties in Alex's mouth. She then duct-taped his mouth closed.

A few minutes later Alex had guessed wrong. He had confused Ellen's scent with Roxanne's.

"Bastard!" said Ellen. "Look at his massive erection, I think the bastard guessed wrong on purpose so he could continue getting more attention -- even if it meant getting whipped more.

"I've got a fun idea," continued Ellen. "I owe you at least one or two more pussy licking orgasms. Let me get back to your delicious kitty while he still can't see a thing."

"I love that idea," shouted Roxanne.

The women took each other's hands and headed back to the pillow area by the pool, leaving Alex strung up in the barn. Roger, dick in hand, followed the laughing women like a dog in heat.

After giving Roxanne another orgasm that had her bucking harder then ever, Roxanne begged Ellen for a chance to eat her out. Ellen agreed, but insisted that it be part of a 69.

They started soft and tender, but soon became more violent in their munching. Their orgasms had them screaming in the night. Neighborhood dogs barked.

"I have to tell you," confessed Roxanne, "I never dreamed you'd be such a good pussy eater. You being pretty conservative and all."

"Looks can fool you." laughed Ellen.

"As much as I like getting my pussy eaten, I love cock the most," said Ellen, changing the subject. "Hard cock rammed deep into my pussy."

"What woman doesn't? Shall we cut the blindfolded Alex down and let him at you? Even your guy might like that."

"No, I have a kinkier idea," said Ellen. "One that Roger, who has kind of missed out, might enjoy. Maybe even even Alex, too. Since the four of us are really getting to know each other tonight, I want Alex share his favorite sex fantasy with you."

"Sounds cool!"

When Alex was untied, brought out, and asked to confess his fantasy to Roxanne, he shook his head defiantly.

So Ellen took the whip to his ass with renewed vigor. But no matter how much she marked his ass, he refused to confess in front of the others.

Watching Ellen whip Alex got Roxanne hotter than ever. "Give me that whip and let me try to get him to talk," she said. "Forget his ass and thighs, I'm going for his cock and balls. I'll make him talk."

Ellen and Roger were stunned by Roxanne's sudden sadism. But neither more than the sobbing Alex, who quickly caved in.

"I'll tell, I'll tell!" he finally shouted, big tears dripping down his cheeks.

"That's right sweetheart," said Ellen, "tell Roger and Roxanne the dirty little secret of what really turns you on."

"It's embarrassing..."

"Enough," said Ellen, who grabbed the whip and really tore into his back.

"All right, all right, just stop!"

"I think it would be the most humiliating if you told Roxanne your favorite fantasy while looking deep into her green eyes," said Ellen," removing his hood.

He turned to Roxanne, looked into her eyes as instructed, and admitted, "I like it... it's turns me on to watch... to watch other men with Ellen."

"You mean you like to watch other men fuck me, don't you Alex? Say it!"

"Yes, I like to watch other men fuck my fiancee Ellen."

"And not just any men, either."

"Not just any men, Mistress E. Rough men."

"And what gets you hotter than anything?"

"To roughly... I can't say it... "

"Say it or I'll rip your dick off."

"I like to watch men roughly fuck Ellen's tight little asshole.

"And... " Ellen prompted him.

"At the same time that Ellen is getting buggered, I like a leather clad dominatrix with a big dildo to give it to me up the ass. The look in Ellen's eyes when she's getting fucked in the ass makes me want to get fucked in the ass even harder myself. There, I said it. I can't help it, it's true."

"I don't think Roger would mind making that fantasy come true with you Ellen," said Roxanne. "More than a few times when we've pillow talked he's confessed that he's really wanted to stretch that proper tight little butthole of yours. But what about you Ellen, is that what you'd like?"

"As conservative as I am in public," Ellen, "I'm a bigger slut than you can possibly imagine in private. And I probably take it up my bum five times for every time in my pussy. I just like it better back there. So yeah, I'd love it if Alex had to watch his law partner to be take a drive up his bride-to-be's back door."

"Who is going to fuck Alex in the ass?"

"Roxanne, why don't you do the honors with the Sure Grip handle of his bent putter. And remember, he likes it rough."

"After Roger has fucked me and you've ripped Alex a new one, I'd like to lock these two losers in the barn and spend the rest of the night in your arms."

"You're on, girlfriend!"

Once again Alex almost choked. But there was nothing he could do.