Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, your much-loved daughter loves dick in all her holes," Ava added.

"As you can see, she's a DP slut just like her mother," Naomi added.

"Don't worry my teacher pet-to-be, Candace will likely be showing up here after she gets off work at the department store," Paige said, reading my fucked-up lustful mind. "I know you have a submissive lustful crush on her too."

"I... um... do...." I struggled to say, intending to add the word 'not', but I was only making myself look even guiltier, so I didn't even bother finishing, as she flipped to the next picture.

"I bet you'd love to be in this position with the twins and their sweaty nylon-clad feet," Paige said, as I stared at my daughter lying on her back, in the school library, with the almost naked Watson twins' nylon-clad feet on my daughter's face, while she was either licking or sucking on their toes.

I couldn't deny it... I was jealous... and envious. Of my own daughter!

"I knew it," Paige said, clearly able to see past my teacher exterior to the lustful submissive I craved to be.

"Of course we also had to spread our Christmas Carolyn around outside the school," Paige said, as I continued staring at the nylon-clad feet on my daughter's face, until the picture changed to another one, yet more shocking. "So we went and spread some cheer at the old folks home; they were thrilled at the chance to have some very special Carolyn."

I stared at the photo, counting six elderly women, all but one of them essentially naked, with my daughter eating one of them from behind.

"Your daughter gave an entire floor of senior residents the best Christmas gift ever," Paige said.

"Yeah, the gift that keeps on cumming: orgasms," Naomi chipped in.

"Oh my," I exhaled weakly, as I tried to process the complete humiliation Paige had pushed my daughter into.

"She loved her charity work today," Ava added. "And plus, given a little imagination in describing it, it all counts for her volunteer hours."

"The old dears asked to have her back on Christmas Eve," Paige said, as I continued examining the picture, belatedly noticing Paige naked and her legs spread in the background of the photo, while her two besties felt her up and she played with herself, all of which made my mouth water.

"Maybe that next time with her mother tagging along to help her spread the Christmas cheer," Naomi added.

Ava chipped in again with, "They say Christmas is all about family, you know!"

I couldn't explain it, since I'd always had fantasies about serving younger women instead of older ones, but the idea of servicing elderly women who likely didn't get much... if any... action, seemed suddenly intriguing. It was twisted and kinky, and not something I'd ever written about... yet I wondered how many women in their sixties or older would love to have their pussies licked by a cute teen like my daughter, or even by an older, still cute I hope, woman like myself.

"She'd obviously love to join her daughter," Ava added.

"No... I... Paige, this..." I struggled to get out a sentence, but my eyes were magnetically stuck to Paige's naked body in the photo.

Paige seemed aware of my fascination when she said, "Don't worry, you'll get to see my pussy 'up close and personal' very soon, my eager teacher pet."

"What? No," I said, the idea so exciting to me, yet I had to control myself and conceal my feelings as best I could, just as she switched photos again. How many 'Carolyn' tasks did they make my poor (or fortunate?) daughter perform today?

"Oh sorry, that's just a picture of Candace volunteering as a candy striper at the hospital, in her Christmas Elf attire for her Santa's Workshop job at the store, and her sister who's a nurse," Paige explained, then asked, "Aren't they cute? They're of Korean ancestry, you know."

"Those are rather revealing outfits for a hospital," I said, admiring both girls' long legs encased in nylons.

"Not as revealing as they got a bit later," Paige said, as she flipped to yet another picture of my daughter in a sexually compromised position... this one quite different.

Carolyn was wearing a strap-on and fucking a black girl on a bed. I couldn't tell the girl's age, as the two sexy Asian sisters had stripped down and were both sucking on the girl's tits, and just about all I could see of the fuckee was her legs.

Candace's ass looked absolutely delicious. The scene on and around the hospital bed was so hot that at first I didn't even notice Paige and her cheerleading friends off to the side, once again having their own fun.

"Your daughter is a natural submissive, but she's also quite a giver. Sharon is an eighteen-year-old girl who was worried she might die a virgin since she has cancer, and is scheduled for major surgery in a few days, so we... or I should say Carolyn... gave her the Christmas gift of pleasure," Paige explained.

"That was nice of you," I said, entranced by the picture showing my daughter using a strap-on, Candace's amazing ass, the black girl's spread legs, and the two other cheerleaders worshipping Paige.

"I know, I'm very generous," Paige agreed. "I'm the fairy godmother of sex."

"And you turn girls into sluts," Ava added.

"We prefer calling ourselves bimbo submissives," Naomi corrected her.

"I just bring out the true nature lurking underneath my girls' previously boring exteriors," Paige said. "Isn't that right, Carolyn? Do you enjoy being called a bimbo submissive?"

"Yes, Mistress," Carolyn replied, as I'd briefly forgotten she was sitting doggy-fashion on the floor below me.

"Paige, this is too much," I said, knowing I had to control my lust, to rein in my desire to go along with whatever Paige and her posse had in store for me, to try and ignore the wetness leaking into my panties; and especially I needed to start protecting my daughter.

"Oh, there are even more photos," Paige said. "Carolyn was in a very festive, giving mood today."

"Please Paige, no more," I pleaded, unable to stop staring at these pictures of my naked daughter having sex with all these girls and women, and yet feeling I needed to stop this ad hoc porn show before it got out of hand... although in fact it was already way past that.

But Paige just ignored my outburst. "And of course we had to start going around sharing our Christmas Carolyn with select residents of this neighborhood too," she said, flipping to another picture.

"Oh my," I said, as I recognized these two women with their legs spread, their big tits, and my daughter dining between the legs of one of them.

"Yes, these two beauties insisted Carolyn return tonight, bringing you along as well, for some late-night Christmas cheer," Paige said, as I stared at two beautiful blondes in their early twenties who lived only a few doors down from me.

The Olsen sisters had inherited their house when their parents were killed in a tragic car accident. They were both prominent coaches for Cheer Evolution, the largest cheerleading and dance organisation for girls in Canada, and both of them had been my students a few years ago. They had been my major masturbation fantasies for a few years, as I imagined being their personal plaything... and here was my daughter yet again living out my own unrealized fantasies.

It was strange to feel more jealousy towards my daughter than anything else. Although a few minutes ago I'd assumed my daughter had been coerced, perhaps blackmailed somehow into having sex with all these females, but it was now becoming clear she was just like me... a sexual submissive... but unlike me, she wasn't hiding behind a façade of propriety.

"Carolyn got them both off," Paige reported cheerfully. "She went back and forth between those two homemade pies for a good thirty minutes."

"I can't believe this," I said, looking at Jane's finger between her spread legs and imagining myself between those legs, licking away right beside my daughter.

"Like I said," Paige continued, "I wasn't kidding. These two beauts are expecting you two to go over there for another 'visit' later on tonight, once we all finish having our fun right here."

"I can't imagine they actually invited me to come over to have sex," I said, yet again unable to tear my eyes away from a photo of my daughter having sex.

"When we told them you were the famous silkstockingslover, they totally flipped," Paige continued.

"Yes, they were pissed they hadn't known about you back when they were in high school," Naomi said.

"They said they would have used you in every way imaginable," Ava added.

"Although it's not too late to make that missed opportunity into a reality going forward," Paige smiled, as she flipped to yet another picture of my daughter Carolyn spreading her Christmas cheer far and wide. Or now it appeared, throughout our immediate neighborhood, which gave me intriguing possibilities to consider.

"Isn't that Mrs. Springer?" I asked, when I saw who my daughter was tribbing with.

"It is," Paige nodded. "She's actually Ava's aunt, so yours won't be the only family enjoying some Christmas incest this year."

"Oh," I said; Mrs. Springer was a well-respected member of the school board. And I didn't even bother responding to her broad hint about Carolyn and my soon having sex with each other... it kind of seemed a done deal by this point, if she didn't object. I knew I certainly wouldn't turn her down if asked.

"Don't worry, she won't say anything," Paige assured, as if reading my mind. "She appreciates us bringing her some fresh pussy to play with from time to time, in addition to her steady diet of Ava's."

"Oh?" I asked, curious to know how often they brought her that fresh pussy.

"Yes, you'd be amazed at how many of your students are submissive pussy pleasers for the cheerleaders, and for some of our older friends, too."

"I can't imagine," I said, wondering which girls she was talking about.

"Eleanor Whitney, Bethany Cooper, Courtney Hines and Valerie Bronson..." Paige listed and paused for effect before continuing, "...are all regular pussy munchers both for us, and they're also girls we lend out to a select group of ladies."

"I can't imagine," I repeated, each girl someone I knew quite well, and would never suspect of being on such a list. Eleanor was captain of the debate team I coached, and the ultimate nerd; Bethany was a church minister's daughter; Courtney a rich prep bitch I would really love to see put in her place; and Valerie a sweet, shy girl who almost never spoke to anyone. The only way I could ever get a word out of her in class was by asking her a direct question, because she absolutely never raised her hand, not even if she was dying to go to the bathroom.

"Oh, they all love eating cunt," Paige said, "and they'd all crawl under your desk to eat your pussy, or perhaps to spread their own legs if you'd rather that way around, offering their pussies for you to eat."

"Paige, this is all too much," I said, simply overwhelmed by each new reveal she came up with.

"Oh, there's just one more," Paige said as she flipped to yet another photo... this one that was an undeniable lustful fantasy of mine for years. One of the reasons I'd begun writing... to explore many of the taboo, twisted fantasies I'd been holding inside and unshared with anyone for years.

Plus, she was my next door neighbour, Evelyn. My very black (which was my fascination) sixty-year-old neighbour.

Carolyn was lying on her back on Evelyn's kitchen counter, with the three cheerleaders looking on. And the widowed Mrs. Williams sitting on her face. For the long-held fantasy of mine being fulfilled by my daughter was that Mrs. Williams, with her particularly dark skin, was sitting on her face. My damned slut of a daughter had even gotten to eat chocolate before I did!

All three cheerleaders seemed to be enjoying watching my daughter give her special brand of Christmas Carolyn.

Ava noted, as I noticed in the picture she seemed to be watching intently, "There's just something so hot about black women."

"Tell me about it," I agreed, staring at the neighbour I'd secretly fantasized about playing with ever since I'd moved into my house twenty years ago.

"Mrs. Williams said you're welcome to drop by for some chocolate cream pie anytime you'd like some fresh dessert."

"Oh, my," I said, that offer being the most exciting one yet, even more exciting than the Olsen twins I was already creaming about going to visit later tonight.

"So, my favourite teacher slut, are you ready for the grand finale Christmas Carolyn of the night?" Paige asked.

The last twenty minutes or so had been a whirlwind of emotions, and I'd been drawn in completely by both the situation and the pictures. But while the idea of submitting to these cheerleaders, along with submitting to my daughter, was exciting, and actually pussy-leaking stimulating, I knew I had to derail this foolhardy course right now. Plus, those pictures if they ever got out, could kill my daughter's reputation, could prevent her from getting scholarships, and would both humiliate me and end my teaching career.

"Paige, you have to delete all these photos right now," I ordered, knowing it was now or never if I were to rescue my beloved daughter from even more humiliation, in addition to my being desperately concerned about her reputation.

"Oh, these family photos are just for the cheerleading squad's enjoyment... and for yours, of course," she said. "And once you've completed doing with your daughter what you've longed to do for some time now, and then with all five of us... eventually including Candace, you greedy secret slut of a reputable teacher (not unlike others such as Principal Carter, so I'm not judging)... have enjoyed playing together for a while, maybe you'll decide to write an illustrated story just like you did with that hot black couple recently, this one being about how your daughter and you became our submissive playthings, and thus found everlasting happiness. So just relax; this isn't a bad thing happening, it's your delightful Christmas present!"

"Paige," I repeated, even as my pussy gushed a bit more at what she had in mind for me tonight. Yes, I definitely had fantasized about submitting to Paige herself for the last little while, as well as about submitting to a wide range of cheerleaders and other popular girls over the years... but that was my closely guarded secret... not, I now realized... but in any case, I certainly didn't want my sexual perversions to impact on my daughter. Was I to blame for my daughter's humiliation? It seemed more and more probable that I was... but God, I hoped not.

"Jasmine," she asked in a mocking tone, "why are you not down on your knees with your daughter? We all know you want to be."

"Paige, please," I pleaded, glancing furtively down to my kneeling daughter, who was almost stark naked, and once again staring at the floor; only now from a closer vantage.

"You're begging," she smirked, "without even being ordered to yet," as she placed her hands ominously on my shoulders, "I like that."

"Just submit to your Mistress Paige already," Ava jeered. "We all know you're going to."

"Yes Jasmine, we all know you're a submissive, cunt-licking, wannabe pet," Naomi added.

"Knees, Jasmine," Paige ordered, adding, "and unlike a couple of your readers who dislike your frequent use of that word in your stories, I agree with you it's the perfect word. It's the word you've craved being said to you for years. So once again... Merry Christmas, and... knees!"

"Paige," I said her name yet again with growing hopelessness, feeling so weak... wanting indeed to obey her... yet feeling I should be protecting my daughter... not to mention I shouldn't be risking my career by allowing my natural submissive nature and my inner lust to dictate my actions. Yet I couldn't even begin to formulate a sentence, neither of denial or acquiescence. My overwhelmed brain just couldn't process this stunning turn of events.

"Knees... right now, Pet Jasmine," Paige said firmly, her hands on my shoulders still pushing me downwards.

It wasn't a firm push, and physically I could easily have resisted it. Or I could have stepped away. Or I could have done many things if I'd wanted to, but I really didn't want to. So I did what I really wanted.

I allowed myself to sink to my knees.

I allowed myself to surrender my self-control to a pretty cheerleader. (A really pretty one, if that makes it any better.)

I allowed myself to relinquish all control within my own home.

"I'm so sorry, Mom," Carolyn said, as I suddenly found myself looking at her face to face down here, while she looked tearfully back at me. "This is all my fault. Will you hate me forever?"

"No, it's not your fault, sweetheart" I replied tenderly. "It's mine. And I certainly could never hate you, I love you with all my heart... always will."

"Oh, I agree you'll never hate your naughty daughter, very much au contraire; how could you, both of you the soon-to-be incestuous sluts that you are?" Paige interjected. "But it actually is Carolyn's fault. Or more like to her credit, since this is what you really want, Pet Jasmine. To become a nylon-foot-worshipping, pussy-pleasing, strap-on-taking pet to a pride of cheerleaders."

Each spot-on accusation made my pussy tingle, as I wondered what she meant by this being Carolyn's doing, and as I remained speechlessly and helplessly in awe.

"You see, Jasmine, Carolyn accidentally outed your secret while Mary and I were double penetrating her and she sucked on Ava's strap-on," Paige revealed. "I believe you refer to that fantasy of yours as 'airtight'."

"Oh my God!" I said, trying to process all this: the news that my sweet daughter had been dominated so thoroughly, just the way I'd fantasized and written about for years. Had her stumbling across my writing (which she must have done) in some way awakened my daughter's inherited submissive side? In addition to her having inherited that side from nobody but myself in the first place? So basically this was all my fault, but who can control their own genes?

"She screamed that very thing when I took her anal virginity," Paige said, looking down at us kneeling at her feet together. "Isn't that right, slut Carolyn?"

"Yes, Mistress," my daughter answered sheepishly, "I totally lost it," clearly still mortified to be outed like this in front of her mother, and yet unable to disobey her Mistress regardless of my presence... she'd become a real-life version of many of my characters. Ironically even before I had... but apparently not very long before, since my own turn (note the double meaning) had already begun.