Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," I said, Paige's Mom being an absolute beauty, and our well-respected town mayor. I couldn't imagine this distinguished woman having sex with her daughter and her mother. But then apart from people who know me online as a writer, very few people would ever imagine my daughter and me doing each other.

"Yes, they meet, often with some of us girls serving as their pets, every Tuesday evening," Paige revealed. "Your daughter attended for the first time last week, and spent the entire time licking twenty women to orgasm."

"No way," I repeated with a moan, as Candace's cock slid into me.

"And they're expecting you to attend a special Christmas party orientation tomorrow," Paige revealed, "where you'll be dining similarly."

"No way," I repeated like a bimbo, as I was slowly fucked.

"Way," Paige smiled. "You'll be amazed at the number of members you already know."

"I can't fathom," I said, as my daughter moaned right next to me.

"You'll love it," Carolyn moaned. "And since I'm initiated now, I'll get to watch you do it."

"This is all real?" I asked, this news somehow more shocking than everything that had transpired tonight... I was literally living inside one of my own stories. Or in several of them, actually.

"Oh, and we're not even finished presenting all of your surprises yet," Paige said.

"I can't imagine what else there could be," I moaned, my head spinning with the flood of new revelations... even before I'd processed the previous ones.

"Enough secret sex society talk," Candace said. "Let's let dear Mrs. Walker enjoy getting fucked."

"Fair enough," Paige laughed softly.

"Yes Candace, fuck my Mom," Carolyn moaned, as she looked me right in the eyes.

"And Ava, please fuck my daughter," I countered, looking right back into Carolyn's eyes.

"I love you, Mom," Carolyn said, as we both got fucked.

"I love you too, my sweet daughter," I smiled back, in awe of how we could share such an intimate moment during such a wild encounter.

"I want to do everything with you," Carolyn said.

"I want that too," I replied, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside at knowing I could now explore my kinks with my kinky daughter.

"Like them both next getting their assholes drilled," Paige suggested.

"Yes, just like that," Carolyn agreed, as Paige strolled over and handed Candace a bottle of lube.

"You girls really do think of everything," I said, as Candace pulled out of me and lubed her cock. Truth be told, I likely could have handled the dick in my asshole without lube, just like I'd done many times with my husband, although that usually followed my swallowing some muscle relaxer and nerve ending desensitizer... called wine.

"Can't be tearing apart the asshole of our newest pet..." Paige said, before adding wickedly, "...at least not yet."

Candace grinned at me saying, "But we also need to lube your ass. And how better than with my nice wet tongue poking into your rosebud?"

"I'd love you to do that," I said, only rarely having my ass eaten, and always loving it.

Candace got down on one knee, and her torso ramrod straight, bent way over backwards, supporting herself with both hands, saying, "Hop aboard! just climb up here and plant your ass onto my face."

I stared at her in bewilderment. "I can't do that!"

She replied, "You're hanging with the cheerleaders now, Mrs. Walker. Climbing on top of each other is one of the things we do! Ava and Carolyn can help you up, and once you're in place, I'm plenty strong and steady enough to hold you up."

So very awkwardly, assisted by the two girls, even though I lost my balance twice at first, I was eventually sitting on Candace's face, in a position I'd usually never even consider a possibility.

"Ready for a little sodomy, Mrs. Walker?" Candace asked.

I don't know how she could hold me up and eat my asshole at the same time, but the elevated position and the tongue probing into my rosebud was amazing... even as I briefly watched Ava slide into my daughter in a unique standing position.

"Oh yes, eat my asshole," I moaned, loving this freedom to talk nasty to these hot girls.

"That's right, Mrs. Walker prefers the word asshole to ass," Paige laughed gently.

"She also likes the word arse," Candace said, as her tongue probed my arsehole.

"I'm not that literary, I just like a dick in my ass," Carolyn said with a moan, as I assumed Ava generously made that preference into a reality.

"I like a dick in my ass, a pussy in my face, a nylon-covered foot in my mouth, a strap-on between my lips, man cum or girl cum all over my face, a fist in my cunt, all three holes filled, and anything else you naughty girls can think up to do to me," I listed wickedly.

"How about tribbing?" Paige asked.

"I've never done that before," I admitted, then added playfully, "but my daughter has... wanna see a pic?" as Candace tipped her head away from my ass, removing her tongue and spitting into my slightly gaped pucker.

"We'll have to rectify that later," Paige said. "Ha-ha; get it?"

"Just slam that fat cock in my ass, my shit hole, my arse, my asshole, my backdoor, or my caboose!" I listed, dying to have Candace's dick in my butt.

"Even nastier than I could have imagined," Ava said as she fucked my daughter's ass.

"Yet sexier too," Candace said, as the girls helped me back down, put me back onto all fours, and Candace slid her lubed cock slickly into my ass.

"I just want to be the nastiest lesbian slave possible to all of you," I moaned, my lust for pussy and submission consuming my core being... any future consequences be damned.

"Our writer slut is insatiable," Ava opined.

"And so fucking hot," Paige concurred, before turning her attention to Naomi. "Do you think you've learned your lesson about respect, Naomi?" Paige asked.

"Yes Mistress, I'm truly sorry for my rude outbursts to you," Naomi spoke for the first time in like forever... I'd forgotten she was even here, as I turned to my daughter to watch her expression as she took a dick in her ass.

"Go grab a strap-on," Paige ordered. "It's time to up the ante here."

"You look so sexy," I moaned to my daughter.

"You mean with Ava's dick up my shit hole, Mommy?" Carolyn asked wickedly, just like her mother, loving to talk so nasty... so out of character for anyone who thought they knew her as a timid little dormouse.

"Yes baby, with a dick in that tight asshole of yours," I agreed.

"You look rahther sexy too, taking a dick in that arse of yours," Carolyn replied in a passably good English accent.

"Well, it's a lot better than tea and crumpets."

"Although not completely better than fish and chips," Paige smiled, as she looked down at us.

"Depends on the fish," I smiled, trying to be sexy and not so subtle, yet never approving of the description of a pussy smelling or tasting like fish. I hate eating every variety of fish, as well as the smell... but I love both pussy and the smell.

"Orgy time," Paige declared.

"About time," Ava said, as she pulled out of my daughter's ass. "I need my pussy eaten bad."

"And I need to be fucked," Candace said.

"And I need to fuck," Naomi added.

"Then let's all reposition ourselves," Paige suggested.

"Mom, I want you to eat my pussy while Naomi ass fucks me," my daughter requested.

"I'm your tickled pink sex slave," I replied. "I'll love doing anything you tell me to."

"Then lie on your back," she ordered, as Candace climbed out of her strap-on harness, as did Ava.

"Yes, Mistress Daughter," I obeyed, excited to have my daughter's pussy back in my mouth.

"Get on all fours, Candace," Paige ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Candace said, as that hierarchy question was confirmed... Paige was still top bitch... although I wasn't sure how the hierarchy worked after that, or where exactly my daughter fit into it. Except that for the rest of tonight she was honorary top bitch right along with Paige. And now that Naomi was back in Paige's good graces, I was securely bottom bitch, which was exactly where I wanted to be. I hadn't even given her any orders when I'd had the opportunity, but I was content with that.

I lay on my back. Carolyn straddled me, and as I leaned up to lick her pussy, Naomi slid into her ass, of which I got an amazing up close and personal view. I encouraged, "Yes, fuck my daughter's asshole," before I began licking her.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Candace moaned. I couldn't see it happening, but I assumed Paige was fucking her... although I couldn't guess for sure which hole she was using.

"Suck my tits," Ava ordered someone... Candace, I guessed.

"Oh yes," my daughter moaned, as I licked her pussy and Naomi fucked her ass.

And for a few minutes there was mostly just the sounds of sex. My daughter's moans, Naomi's body slamming into Carolyn, Candace's moans, Ava's dirty talk, and Paige's body smashing into Candace.

"Oh, God, I'm coming again," my daughter screamed, and squirted a gush of her cunt cum all over my face.

"Shit, me too," Candace moaned a few seconds later as I lapped up my daughter's creamy cum, wishing I could have seen her face as she came.

After a minute my daughter got off me and said, "I need to fuck someone."

"Pick me," Naomi offered, as she began taking off the strap-on she'd just fucked my daughter's ass with.

"I need to be dicked too," Ava said, as I looked over and saw her legs spread, with Candace between them as Paige was just pulling out.

"Wait," I said, and scurried over there, and as soon as Paige pulled out, I buried my face in her leaking pussy.

"Oh yes, eat my cum, Mrs. Walker," Candace moaned, as I buried my face in her pussy from behind, which was kind of awkward, and not as efficient as most positions.

"My mother is really insatiable," Carolyn said, her tone telling me she was impressed.

"Like daughter, like mother; and like mother, like daughter," Paige joked.

"Get on your back," Carolyn ordered someone, as I continued licking Candace's cum.

"Okay," Naomi replied.

"Okay, what?" my daughter pursued, using her Mistress tone.

"Okay, Mistress," Naomi corrected, as Candace moved away, and I got to watch my daughter slide her cock inside the black beauty.

"Time for me to dine on some MILF pussy," Paige said, as she spun me around, pushed me onto my back, lifted up my hips and dove into my pussy.

"Wow! Oh yes, Mistress, please do lick my pussy," I moaned, this fulfilling a fantasy I'd had this entire school year.

"Your Mistress daughter is right: you do have a tasty box," Paige said.

"Hurry up and fuck me," Ava demanded.

"Sorry, I'm not good at putting these strap-on cocks on," Candace said.

"Fine, I'll help you," Ava sighed, although I still couldn't see either of them.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mistress," Naomi moaned, as I glanced over and saw my daughter slowly fucking her... which I could get a good view of.

Paige was not like one of my stereotypical mistresses, since she definitely knew how to eat pussy. Her tongue worked mine over masterfully, licking and sucking my every crevice.

"Oh yes, Paige, you're eating your teacher's wet cunt, and it feels so good!" I moaned.

"I've been imagining doing this for weeks," Paige revealed.

"I've been imagining your doing it since the first day of the fall semester," I whimpered, as her tongue flicked my clit.

"Suck my tits first," Candace ordered.

"I do love your teacup-sized tits," Ava said, as three twosomes took place in my home.

My daughter fucked Naomi hard; Paige devoured my pussy; and Candace, although I couldn't see it, but I could hear it, fucked Ava too... as the pink-tressed girl got very animated when getting, to use her word, dicked.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, Mistress," Naomi moaned.

"Dick me, dick me good," Ava begged, as I could hear their bodies colliding together, as I imagined Ava bouncing back on Candace's dick.

"Please don't stop doing that, Mistress," I moaned, my orgasm rising as Paige slid two fingers inside my pussy.

"Ever had a g-spot orgasm?" Paige asked, as my legs suddenly went straight, my body shook, and my orgasm instantly hit as she tapped my never-before-found g-spot.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, probably for Evelyn to hear again next door, as a sudden super-intense orgasm unlike any other raged through me, making me squirt like crazy... something else I'd never done before tonight.

"So hot, Mommy," Carolyn smiled, her face glowing with approval as she watched me have the most intense orgasm of my life.

"So good," I replied weakly, as my entire body was usurped of all its energy.

"Your mother tastes just as good as you do," Paige said, as I kept soaking her face, and she kept licking.

"I taste that good too? Then once again it's like mother, like daughter," Carolyn crowed, pulling out of Naomi.

"Noooooo," Naomi whined.

"Next I want to spend some quality time with my mother," Carolyn said.

"Then let's the rest of us do a sandwich," Paige suggested.

"Sandwich?" I asked weakly, as Paige gently lowered my ass to the floor.

"It's the sexual equivalent of a cheerleader pyramid," Carolyn explained, as she got out of her harness.

"That sounds interesting," I said, as I watched Ava take the harness from Carolyn and fasten it onto herself.

"It takes some meticulous cooperation, but once it gets going, it's like a smooth-running train," my sweet, sexy, sweaty daughter said as she approached me... as I lay on the carpet, still shaking from my orgasm from heaven.

"That I want to see," I said, as my daughter bent down and kissed me.

"Naomi, lay down on your back," Paige instructed, back in charge after eating my pussy... although she was definitely also in charge while she was eating my pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, and I only assumed she got into position, since I was too busy making out with my daughter... the kissing had begun gentle and sweet, but it gradually increased in lustful intensity the longer it continued.

"Oooooh," Naomi moaned, as someone must have begun fucking her.

"I want to do everything with you," Carolyn said, as she briefly broke our kissing.

"Well, as you well know by now my sneaky little story fan, I have a vast imagination; so we'll be able to keep each other busy for a long time exploring all that 'everything' together," I agreed to her plan, leaning forward and taking a nipple in my mouth.

"Yes Mommy, suck my teen titties," she moaned.

"Oh, fuck yes," Ava moaned, which caused me to glance over to see what they were doing.

"Wow," I said, as I saw all four girls in a train-like formation. Naomi flat on her back, Ava inside her, Candace inside her, and Paige inside her.

"Yeah, that's an amazing position," Carolyn said, adding, "especially if you're one of the two girls in the middle."

"I can imagine," I said, as the three girls with strap-ons worked in impressive unison to fuck each other.

"Get back to showing me how much you love my titties, Mommy," my daughter instructed, as I turned away from the hot act and returned to sucking on my daughter's hard nipples.

"You two are so cute together," Paige said.

"It's all thanks to you," Carolyn said, as I worshipped my daughter's tits.

"It takes me back to how my mother first fucked me, and soon afterwards allowed me to fuck first her and then Nana," Paige said.

"I'd love to see that next time, and maybe even help," Carolyn offered rather daringly as I progressed to her other tit. Maybe there was some chemistry developing between her and her primary Mistress.

"Oh yes, fuck," Candace moaned, as the sex sandwich train got into a sweet, smooth rhythm.

And for a good ten minutes, I just worshipped my daughter's body: her tits, down to her belly, past her pussy, kissing her thighs, down to her feet, and back up.

Meanwhile, Naomi came.

Ava came.

Candace came.

And everyone was lying on the floor recovering from their orgasms, my naked daughter and me side by side still kissing a little, our nylon-clad feet entangled... when I received yet another surprise; this one not so pleasant.

"Jasmine, what the fuck is going on here?"

My eyes went wide as I looked up and saw my elder sister Fran glaring down at us. She must have quietly let herself into my house with the key I'd given her some time ago. But here and now? Disastrous!

"F-F-Fran, what are you doing here?" I stammered, a little thankful I wasn't in a more compromising position... even though this was pretty compromising... six naked females all touching each other, including me paired off with my daughter... although it could have been even worse: like my still eating my daughter or still getting fucked by her, for example.

"I asked what you think you're doing?" Fran demanded, looking disgusted and shocked by all the nudity and by the odor of sex permeating the room.

"Um, I...." I began and stopped, I had no answer for her; none at all.

"Merry Christmas, Mom," Carolyn wished me brightly. Huh? Something else incomprehensible had just flown in from left field.

"What?" I asked out loud.

"Well, I know you've always wanted to have sex with your sisters, since your Three Sisters story made that pretty clear... and well, Aunt Cassandra won't be back in town until tomorrow, but Aunt Fran here has been my pet for a couple weeks now, so tonight she's your first of two more incestuous Christmas presents," Carolyn revealed. "And she's not angry with us, she was just yanking your chain, like she always does."

"What?" I repeated, having heard her words, but unable to believe what I was hearing.

Carolyn snapped her fingers imperiously, and Fran began stripping off her dress while saying, "Yes, Mistress Carolyn." It was then I noticed her dress was a lot shorter than anything she would have worn for the Christmas choir rehearsal she was supposed to be attending tonight.

"No way," I said.

"Like I said, she's been my pet for a couple of weeks," Carolyn repeated.

"No way," I repeated, completely stunned. But I noticed that by now Fran had stripped down to nothing but her sheer blue stockings and some jewelry.

"Dance for us, slut," Carolyn ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Carolyn," my sister responded. And the way she threw herself into dancing naked for us made it clear she wasn't doing it under protest, she was thoroughly enjoying herself!