Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn stood, assisted me to my feet, snapped her fingers again, and Fran immediately dropped to her knees and crawled playfully towards us, very like a puppy... as my eyes remained extra large.

"Good news Mom, you're no longer bottom bitch; that honour goes to your sister slut Fran," Carolyn said.

"I can't believe this," I said in awe.

"Believe it, Mom. What would you like her to do for you first? She'll be thrilled to do whatever you say, so long as it involves sex! Merry Christmas again!"

"Yes, Mistress Jasmine, what do you want to do to your big sister?" Fran asked, looking up at me eagerly, still very like my adoring little puppy.

"Well, Fran is pretty athletic, and there is this Kama Sutra position I'd like to try. May I borrow a strap-on?" I asked, thinking I could explore this so-called switch mentality.

"Of course," Paige said, getting one from the gingerbread table, where someone had tossed it.

"Someone put it on me?" I requested.

"I'll be delighted to do that if it facilitates your fucking Aunt Fran," Carolyn said, accepting the strap-on from Paige.

"Thanks, honey," I said, as my daughter fastened the harness onto me.

"Anytime," Carolyn said as she snugged it securely into place.

"Oh, it's really tight!" I mentioned.

"Your sister certainly isn't," Carolyn said, as I approached Fran.

"So you're my daughter's slut?" I asked, as I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs.

"Yes, I couldn't resist her," she answered, looking a little ashamed, but only a little.

"So for two entire weeks while my husband has been travelling for work leaving my pussy high and dry, you could have been my cunt-licking, cock-taking, sister slut?" I interrogated, as I tapped my cock against her clit.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned and trembled. "Yes Mistress Jasmine, that's true."

"Well then you two sister sluts who're so horny for each other, why not stop your chit-chatting and begin making up for that lost time," Paige said, wrapping her hands around my daughter from behind as they both watched us.

"What a lovely idea!," I agreed, as I slid my dick into my sister... what a weird sentence to type out.

"Oh yes, baby sister, please fuck your submissive slut sister," she moaned.

I'd always imagined I'd be the submissive one in any fantasy incestuous sister relationship, but her offering to serve me was pretty exciting.

"You want to be my sister sex slave?" I asked, slowly fucking her.

"God, yes," she moaned.

For a couple minutes I fucked her slowly before my daughter objected, "Don't just make love to her Mommy-Slut, fuck her like you mean it!"

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, revealing to my sister our family hierarchy. But then after ten years of keeping my kinks a secret from everyone I loved, I was thrilled that she knew!

I began slamming my big pink cock into her, and she really got into it, as she bridged her body high off the carpet to meet my strokes... her bodybuilding and daily gym workouts making her very flexible for someone turning forty-eight in just over a week... she'd been a New Year's Day baby, and a photo of her -- drool, bald head, diapers and all, had made it onto the front page of the newspaper for being the very first baby born in this community in 1972. She looked a lot sexier right now with my dick inside her, but I didn't think this photo should appear in the papers.

"So hot," Paige said.

"Yes, crazy hot," my daughter said, as she turned around and kissed Paige passionately.

As Fran was getting close, I pushed her down to the floor and really drilled her.

"Oh yes baby sister, fuck me good," she moaned, as I fucked her hard while staring into her eyes.

"Get her off, Mommy," Carolyn cheered me on.

"Yes, fuck your sister," Paige encouraged, clearly loving the incest of it.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck," she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

I kept slowly fucking her through her orgasm, until my daughter said, "And now for the grand finale."

"How could there possibly be anything more?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Oh, we just need to make sure we end tonight with a bang," she smiled, "before our after party with the Olsen girls," as she pulled me up and kissed me.

As I kissed my daughter, me like a worshipful slave and her like my possessive lover, I heard some commotion going on, but I just enjoyed our tongues dancing, the strap-on she was again wearing between my legs, although without penetration.

When Carolyn broke the kiss, she said, "Now go straddle your sister."

I looked and saw my sister Fran was now wearing a strap-on and was lying face up on the floor.

"Fun," I said, my pussy very wet from doing the fucking.

"Now lie down with Slut Aunt Fran's cock in your ass," Carolyn added.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I straddled my sister.

"Reverse cow-slut," Paige added, as everyone watched.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned again as I spun around and slowly lowered my particularly sexy 'arse' onto my sister's dick. "Oooooooh," I moaned, as my daughter next positioned herself between my legs.

"Are you and my sister going to double penetrate your relative by blood?" I asked with a wicked smile. "Double, double toil and trouble, daughter churn and sister trouble? Or in other words, churn my creamy pussy and trouble my arse for another orgasm?"

"Sounds about right. Merry DP Christmas," Caroline smiled equally wickedly, and she tapped my clit while all the other girls surrounded me.

Paige grabbed my feet and pulled them over my head to an extent I didn't know I could manage, as my daughter slid her cock into my pussy, and everyone reached out to touch me wherever they could reach.

"Merry fucking Christmas!" I declared.

"And to all a good fuck," Carolyn added, as she began pounding me.

THE END... KIND OF....

.....

.....

.....

EPILOGUE 1: MIDNIGHT SNACKING JUST A FEW DOORS DOWN

Although I was completely spent after yet another orgasm from that amazing double penetration, once my sister and the cheerleaders had left, Carolyn gave me a robe and slippers, took my hand, and led me (not that I was unwilling!) to the Olsen sisters' home for a midnight snack. We took turns going back and forth between those two amazing young women, and then we each got one more orgasm as the sisters fucked us in a good half-dozen positions before doing us each doggy until we came... after which we exhaustedly called it a night, promising to come back and visit them often for more... which we now do regularly. They're quite the imaginative and athletic Mistresses!

EPILOGUE 2: FAMILY FOURSOME

I got the next surprise of my life, when Carolyn booked us and her Aunt Fran a weekend stay at a ski lodge Lake Louise for the three of us for my 46th birthday... which turned into the four of us, when I walked in and saw my eldest sister just inside the door to our room wearing stockings, a collar with leash around her neck, and who was on all fours awaiting us.

"Happy birthday, Mom," Carolyn said, as she handed me the leash.

"Holy shit," I said, as I looked down at my tattoo-covered sister.

"Happy birthday, Mistress Jasmine," Cassandra smiled up at me, as I felt a lace collar placed around my neck while Fran got one too. But not one for Carolyn of course, who was Mistress to us all.

It was a wild weekend that included an orgy right then and there, another one after dinner, another one after a strange salon visit where we walked away wearing painted-on sexy glitter masks, and then last thing that night I was filled air tight in our lodge with snow-covered mountain slopes just outside our window anytime we cared to look.

A fourth orgy occurred Saturday night, and Sunday morning we all shared one last homemade breakfast before washing the glitter off our faces and returning back home.

EPILOGUE 3: INCEST IS BEST

Each of these next four vignettes could be told as wild sexy stories in themselves, for over the next few weeks, each of our four closest cheerleaders had sex with a close relative, although for one of them it wasn't the first time.

NAOMI made her mother into her pet... which was very easily done since unbeknownst to her... her mother had been ordered by Paige, who had been her Mistress for weeks, to seduce her.

AVA seduced her aunt who she lived with (not Mrs. Springer, who was her other aunt she didn't live with she was already banging regularly... see above), and with Paige's help, their tryst ended with Ava's aunt being sodomized for the first time while her pink-haired niece ate her pussy.

CANDACE and her elder but submissive sister Geraldine (the nurse) combined forces to turn their mother. But they received the shock of their lives when their Mama-San (who like many aging Asians still didn't look a day over twenty) in her indomitable old school Korean way, once she caught on to what they were up to, insisted they had to respect their elders; so if they wished to have sex with her that was an excellent plan, but she would be their Mistress! So Geraldine was as contented as a clam to submit to them both, and the ultra-diplomatic Candace, who was a blonde switch very like Carolyn, was also quite pleased with the revised arrangement. On a separate occasion I discovered when Candace invited Carolyn and me over to enjoy some green tea and whatever, that Candace had far less Asian-style tattooing than either her sister or her Mama-San.

PAIGE had been committing incest ever since she turned eighteen, but that didn't stop her from inviting Carolyn in for a hierarchical family foursome ... Paige's grandmother, Paige's mother, Paige and my daughter... who was welcomed into the family with open legs.

EPILOGUE 4: PROM NIGHT

The following spring was another special occasion for me and my greatly expanded circle of friends, confidantes, sex partners and Mistresses. Paige and Carolyn had become more than just Mistress and submissive, but out and about girlfriends; not exclusive ones of course, but nevertheless inseparable.

So of course they attended the Prom as a couple, and being a teacher, I volunteered to serve as a chaperone. I was meticulously prim and proper of course while there, although my two primary Mistresses very sweetly invited me to join them in their official photographic memento.

I was a suitably good girl at prom as I outwardly supervised but inwardly reminisced about each girl in attendance I'd eaten so far, which by now was over thirty seniors, with a butt plug inserted up my ass and a vibrating egg in my pussy which was turned on and off throughout the evening by either my Mistress Carolyn or Mistress Paige... they'd never tell me which... but I suspected they were taking turns.

I did get a snack during the dance when the cheerleading coach (one of five colleagues plus Principal Carter whom I now regularly serviced) beckoned me to the cheerleader's locker room, where I dined on her perfect pink pussy afloat in a sea of chocolate. (I always enjoyed the sight of her bright gold and bold tattoos, which I thought appeared quite proudly African on her, even though I'm not certain they were really African, just distinctive.)

My façade of being a prim and proper teacher at the dance was completely shattered at the cheerleaders-and-friends after party (a lesbian cum orgy), which was held in a hotel room containing a massive bed and a glass-walled shower enclosure that provided absolutely no privacy, where ten of us (nine girls and me) let it all hang out.

Carolyn ordered me into an outfit consisting of a garish rabbit mask complete with ears, and a red velvet bra that did nothing to conceal my breasts, but just supported them. Completing the outfit was a matching red velvet skirt so short that my pussy and ass were also on full display, and the best part was a collar and leash with which she controlled me for much of the evening, never allowing me to rise to my feet at all. It was rather strange, since she'd dressed me like a rabbit, but consistently treated me like her pet dog. Not that I stood out all that much, since when we arrived, we found everyone else was also dressed completely revealingly. There were two girls showering together completely naked, and also for instance, Carolyn was still wearing her blue corset and stockings from the Prom, but nothing else except for her jewelry. And of course with my leash in her hand, which I was thrilled about!

Carolyn led me to just outside the shower enclosure was, where some of the action was happening, and where she playfully had me 'Sit up like my good doggy' to dine on her delicacy.

It was nothing but sexy fun and games throughout the evening, culminating in all ten of us in a grand orgy on and around the bed.

FINAL EPILOGUE... I PROMISE... LOL:

I wish I could tell you everything that's changed in my and my family's lives since the 'Gingerbread Orgy', as we now call it... such as Carolyn's and my regular neighborhood trysts with Evelyn and with the Olsen sisters; the exciting nights my two sisters often spend with Mistress Carolyn and me whenever my husband is travelling; my regular lunchtimes with Principal Carter (sometimes with me snacking on her, and other times with us both snacking on cheerleaders); overnight cheerleader bus trips to various places, where I now go along as their chaperone (in name only); the regular Tuesday evening meetings of the secret lesbian society, where they've graciously agreed to my request to be their lifetime Bottom Bitch, a position which I love. So, like I said, I wish I could tell you about all of that, but there just aren't that many hours in a day! So, we'll all just have to be content with my saying for now...

...THE END... well, except for a few deleted pics.

DELETED PICS

Here are a few pics that didn't work, due to the plot.

The first one... it was too early for me to be doing the fucking, since I was still bottom bitch (until later, when I was still bottom bitch, but was now more or less being controlled just by Carolyn). I did like the foot to my back, but we saved that idea for later with a foot to my abdomen... plus Naomi had become bottom bitch for a while, and thus she couldn't be in control of Carolyn.

A cool pic, although Paige's face somehow makes her look way older here... but again it just didn't fit anywhere, as the plot evolved the way it did.

This one was originally used shortly after Candace showed up, but in the end I choose other ones, although I still liked the excitement on both of our faces.

Lastly, in an early version this picture was included as the story was ending here... but then the idea to add my sister emerged, and well... then it didn't make any sense. Although now you get to see Candace's tiny little tattoos, which are mentioned somewhere.

NOW IT'S THE END... FOR REAL.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM JASMINE 2020