Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been fucked airtight, Jasmine?" Paige asked.

"We already know you like taking it in the ass from your husband," Ava added.

I couldn't respond in any way... shame and humiliation burning through me... even as my body was filled with lustful desire for these hot four girls... yes, including my daughter!

"Yes, you like taking it in the ass, don't you? Answer me, slut," Paige ordered in a strong dominant tone, reminiscent of my most popular teenage seductress: Bree.

"Yes," I responded sheepishly, now sounding just like my daughter, equally humiliated.

"Yes, what, slut?" Paige asked, her tone clearly one of annoyance. "And look at me when you answer me, even if you have to crane your neck."

In awe she was using my own written words against me, obviously detecting my true inner weakness from my many fictitious stories written from the point of view of a hopelessly submissive female. I replied to her, but stiffly and defensively, just like so many of my characters did at first, "Yes, I like having my ass penetrated."

"You mean you kinda sorta like having your bare bottom diddled by someone's gentlemanly penis, or you get off like gangbusters from getting ass fucked by a nice big cock?" she taunted.

"Okay, I like having a big fat dick slamming into my tight asshole, Mistress," I replied, loving how the word asshole was so much nastier than ass, "and yes, it makes me come like a fucking volcano," giving in totally to my submissive nature and my heretofore secret lust, even deliberately throwing myself deeper under the bus of submission to her by addressing her with the most powerful honorific conceivable.

"Mistress!" Ava gasped. "Our prissy teacher just called you Mistress!"

"Yes... yes, she certainly did," Paige nodded approvingly. "Good girl. And that's precisely how you'll address me whenever we're not in public from this day forward. Agreed, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do agree. For as you well know by now, I do have a lot of dark fantasies," I admitted, simultaneously hinting to my daughter it wasn't her fault she'd succumbed to Paige's sexy charm and to her own natural submissiveness. 'Like mother, like daughter' was more than just a trite saying.

"Good girl," she said, and added as she sat down on one of my couches, (my living room has three of them), "Now you two natural born sluts may begin bonding in your new lives together by licking my feet."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, bending down to begin licking her stocking foot.

My daughter parroted, "Yes, Mistress," leaning down next to me and licking Paige's other nylon-clad foot.

"No way," Naomi gasped, shocked to see their dignified teacher submitting so abjectly.

"Can one of them worship my feet?" Ava requested.

"Why not?" Paige allowed, as I licked her sweet, sweaty nylons. "Slut Carolyn, crawl over there and service Mistress Ava."

"Yes, Mistress," Carolyn said, kissing her foot goodbye for now, before crawling to Ava.

"This is so fucking cool!" Ava chortled.

"So may I please use Mrs. Walker?" Naomi asked.

"Yes, but later," Paige replied, as she walked over and joined Ava on the couch. "First I need her to ensure my feet are worshipped sufficiently. And I'm not being totally selfish; it's important for all of our sakes, especially hers, that we begin training our new slave properly."

"I'll happily lick every last bit of your feet, Mistress," I said, crawling to her without being ordered to, like the good obedient submissive I was... I am... as all my prior resistance was now washed away, since I was so intoxicated by her sheer nylons, the strong scent of her foot, her sweet salty taste, and the exhilaration of my complete submission to my most recent fantasy girl.

"Shit, you told us she'd cave in short order and all this would happen, but I never thought it really would, not in a million years," Naomi admitted.

"That's it, suck on my toes, Mrs. Slut Walker's bimbo daughter," Ava ordered, going unnecessarily out of her way to put me down. Music to my ears!

"Yes, Mistress Ava," Carolyn obeyed, and I wished I could watch my daughter submitting, even though this obviously wasn't her first time. Now that I was actually experiencing submission for myself, instead of only imagining and longing for it while writing my stories, I now knew... even as her protective mother... she wasn't being coerced by heartless cheerleaders... far from it... and her surrender to them was in her own best interests, just like my own surrender was in mine. And further, just as our Mistress Paige had predicted, soon I'd find myself between my gorgeous and newly slutty daughter's legs, licking her sweet pussy.

"Get comfortable you two, you'll be doing this for a few minutes," Paige instructed.

Both my daughter and I repositioned ourselves in the exact same position... one we both naturally enjoyed mirroring with each other when we watched television together sometimes.

So for a couple of minutes, I licked my new Mistress Paige's feet as my daughter did the same to Ava's. The tops, the toes, and then her soles, while she helpfully raised each of her feet for me to smell, to lick, and to worship.

"This is so fucking wild," Naomi said, as she watched her teacher worshipping her friend's nylon-clad foot.

"Oh, it's going to get a lot wilder," Paige said, in a tone promising this eventful night was just getting started.

"When do I get my turn with our pets?" Naomi asked a little impatiently.

"When I say you do," Paige said tersely, making it clear who the leader of this group was, in case it wasn't inherently obvious.

"Sorry," Naomi replied sheepishly.

"How do my nylon feet taste, Mrs. Walker?" Paige asked, as I'd already licked all the salty sweat from the soles of her feet.

"Like a taste of heaven, Mistress," I answered sincerely, wishing I could go back a few minutes and begin the whole nylon foot worshipping again with her uncleansed feet.

"Good answer," she smiled down at me.

"It's the truth, Mistress," I said, feeling so natural and alive at this opportunity to go all in with my submission. I'd come home!

"Now before we continue, I have one more pop quiz question for you, Mrs. Walker," Paige said as I sucked her toe into my mouth, then glanced over and saw my daughter doing the same to Ava's.

"Yes, Mistress?" I asked, looking up.

"Why are you still dressed, while the daughter you say you love so much is almost naked?" Paige asked.

"Good question," Ava said.

"Stand up," Paige ordered me.

Reluctantly I removed my hands from her silky sheer foot and calf, got a bit stiffly to my feet, and shed my sweater and skirt.

"Bra and panties?" Paige asked, looking disappointed and sounding disgusted.

"Sorry," I apologized, even though it seemed a strange thing to apologize for. When I'd selected my clothing this morning, I hadn't been expecting to doff it in front of a Mistress.

"You should be sorry," she said, standing up. "I've always imagined your going commando underneath your respectable but boring teacher's clothing. You've even written that you do."

"I often do," I explained. "But with my husband not coming home until tomorrow, it seemed pointless to give my puss such easy access."

"My pet sluts must always maintain their easy access for my convenience," Paige said, shaking her head at me as she moved behind me, unclasped my bra and tossed it aside. "Nice tits though, Mrs. Walker."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, flattered to receive this compliment from a girl with her own great pair of tits, hers a couple decades younger than mine.

"But those panties," she said, shaking her head like I was a toddler and my grown mother was disappointed with me. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

"I know," I agreed, kneeling before her. "They're my comfort underwear."

"Burn them," Paige said, "you're never wearing such restrictive garments ever again," as she placed her foot against my stomach and pushed me over backwards. It was forceful, but not quite a kick.

"Of course," I agreed, trying to hold my torso off the floor as she looked balefully down at me, her foot still shoved against my belly.

"Of course, what?" she asked, using my own Mistressing playbook against me.

"Of course, Mistress Paige," I corrected myself, just like I'd required many of my submissive characters to say in situations very like this one.

"Lick my asshole, Carolyn," Naomi ordered.

I wanted to check out that nasty scene, but instead I remained focused on being a good submissive to my Mistress.

"So you'll be a good slut for me and no longer wear panties?" Paige asked.

"I love your tasty asshole, Mistress Naomi," Carolyn said, sounding so nasty.... So like her mother.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, finding this position quite awkward and painful... I was no longer as flexible as I once was, and I'd never in my life been a gymnast.

"Get out of your panties, my dumb slut," Paige said, as she... at long last...removed her foot from me.

I sat back up and quickly wrestled my way out of my panties without standing up, which demonstrated a little more flexibility than I'd thought I was capable of.

"Pet Carolyn, come join me on the couch," Paige ordered, as I glanced over and saw my daughter on the floor with Naomi straddling her face, and my daughter apparently eating that athletically tight black teen ass.

"Yes, Mistress," Carolyn said, moving away from the amazing black ass, and crawling over to Paige, who sat down on the couch.

"Come and sit here," Paige patted the spot beside her.

"Thank you, Mistress, I will," Carolyn said, glancing down at me sitting on the hardwood floor.

I gave her a slight smile before she turned away and went to sit beside Paige.

"So, do you still want your own Pet Mommy?" Paige asked.

"Um... oh... I..." Carolyn stammered, her face going beet red.

"Carolyn, it's time to exercise your dominant side with your mother," Paige said, then adding, "just like you've been doing with Mrs. Jones."

My eyes went wide, since Mrs. Jones was a fellow teacher, my best friend at work, and was seven months pregnant.

I looked up from my subservient position on the floor as I saw my daughter's lips curve into a self-satisfied smile. "Yes, she loved getting fucked by that big strap-on the most recent time."

"Yeah, she got quite animated," Paige nodded.

"Just like many of Mom's protagonists."

"You actually fuck my friend Jane?" I asked, "Your calculus teacher? Ongoingly?" even though it was obvious she did.

"Yeah, I've fucked her almost every day this week," Carolyn said, looking at me. She then added unnecessarily, now seeming to enjoy shocking me, in contrast to all her earlier sheepish embarrassment, "She really loves it in the ass."

"Carolyn," I said, not even sure why I was saying her name.

"You should be proud of your daughter, Mrs. Walker," Paige advised me. "She's a natural switch."

I was speechless.

I'd thought I was all shocked out, following all those visual revelations after revelation in those earlier pictures, added to my daughter's submission and her earlier apparent shame about it, and hearing about her revealing to all the cheerleaders I was an erotica writer. And that I had long fantasized about submitting to cheerleaders... and that I fantasized about committing incest... with her, among others.

"Does your mother really love taking it in the ass?" Paige asked Carolyn, while gazing straight at me.

"According to her stories, she does," Carolyn said, glancing down at me with a fond and very un-sheepish smile for the first time since she'd arrived home.

"Well, I want you to find out whether that's fact or just fiction," Paige instructed, apparently training my daughter in the art of being a Mistress.

"Mom, do you..." Carolyn began, looking down at me from on high.

"No, address your mother as your pet, just like for instance Mistress Carolyn Adams, your namesake (which is interesting), does in her stories," Paige advised. "It's obvious that deep down she's envisioned being your pet Mommy for a long time, so you'll be doing her no favours if you allow her to maintain her secrecy about it. And in case it isn't patently obvious to you by now, she longs to submit... to you especially!"

I remained on my knees, bewildered by this conversation, astonished at my daughter's dramatic change in persona... remember this was the same girl who'd had very few friends since childhood because of her being too timid to reach out for any... and I was excited she was about to call me the name I'd employed in many stories, particularly in the aptly named 'Pet Mommy' series.

Carolyn looked me in the eye and after a pause, as she was likely gearing herself up to cross the next line, this one on an entirely different level from all the other lines she'd already crossed since becoming a cheerleader, she asked point blank and fearlessly, "Does my Pet Mommy enjoy taking a cock up her ass?"

I couldn't believe she'd just asked me that!

Firstly, I couldn't believe she'd just called me 'Pet Mommy', and even more significantly, 'my' Pet Mommy.

Secondly, I couldn't believe how hearing her direct that phrase at me made me tremble.

And finally I couldn't believe I was about to answer her honestly, and that I was going to address her as I did.

"Yes, Mistress Carolyn, your Pet Mommy loves a dick in her asshole," I said, before adding because I was curious, "and does my darling daughter in turn fantasize about doing me the great honour of fucking her mother's slut ass?"

"Holy shit!" Ava gasped.

"This is a whole new level of kink," Naomi said excitedly, "we need to get my Mom turned next."

"Not necessary; I've been using your Mom's face for weeks," Paige revealed.

"You what?" Naomi asked, clearly shocked.

"Yeah, she thought she was straight," Paige said, clearly enjoying her reveal and the stunned look on Naomi's face.

"You seduced my Mom?" Naomi asked, still processing, although I couldn't tell if she was happy about it or angry.

"Worship my feet, my Mommy-pet," Carolyn surprised me by ordering.

"Yes, Mistress Carolyn," I said, "gladly," crawling to her feet and taking her sheer-stockinged foot in my hands. "I've fantasized sooo many times about doing this."

"I just bet you have," Paige said, ignoring Naomi.

"You used my Mom," Naomi rephrased her question as an accusation, now very clearly annoyed.

"Yes, a few times," Paige admitted casually. "She's become quite the pussy pleaser, hasn't she Ava?"

"Ava used my Mom too?"

"Just once," Ava clarified dismissively as if it didn't matter, while I began sucking each of my daughter's toes, while also listening in on the developing drama.

"What the fuck!" Naomi barked angrily.

"Knees, Naomi," Paige barked back sternly.

"You're doing very well; next suck each and every toe, my Mommy slut," Carolyn ordered softly, calling me a slut for the first time in her life. While I loved hearing her call me one.

"Yes, Mistress Carolyn," I replied as I moved to another toe. "You know I'll do this for you anytime you want?"

"Yes, I do know, and you'll do much more besides. Which will be often," Carolyn promised me.

"Paige I...." Naomi began.

"Now, you dumb fucking slut," Paige ordered tersely.

Naomi was frustrated, yet she obeyed, as I replied to my Mistress daughter, "I certainly hope so, darling."

"Eat Ava's asshole, you dumb unappreciative bitch," Paige ordered. "You said you wanted to have your mother for your own slut, so I was going to surprise you by ordering her into your bed on Christmas morning, and this is the disrespect I get for my efforts?"

"Yay!" Ava cheered.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I overreacted," Naomi said humbly.

"I don't care about your stupid apologies, I care about your making it up to me," Paige said. "For now, you're bottom bitch, even below our oldie newbie pet over here, having the time of her life servicing her daughter. Until I say differently, you'll do whatever Mrs. Slut Walker or anyone else here tells you to."

"Yes, Mistress," Naomi replied sheepishly, while on her hands and knees, Ava gleefully backed up to her.

"Let's see how flexible your mother is," Paige said to Carolyn, then she looked down at me and ordered, "lay on your belly, teech."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, the worshipful word feeling so pleasant escaping my lips.

"Now bend your knees and hold onto your feet," she ordered.

"I'll try," I giggled a little awkwardly, not sure I could actually do that.

With a little struggle... okay, with a medium amount of struggle, I achieved the awkward position required of me. "Now resume worshipping your daughter's feet," Paige ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, as I opened my mouth and resumed sucking on her silky sheer toes... although now doing the ones on her other foot.

"I can't believe this is happening," Carolyn said.

"I told you it would be easy," Paige said, which made my red cheeks blush even more. "Her writing is a literal guide on how to push her own buttons."

"I guess that has to be right," Carolyn agreed; "because ever since I discovered she was silkstockingslover, and thus the author of my favourite series Cheerleader's Mom, I've wanted her to do this."

My eyes went a little wide at hearing her mention that series... which I'd written back when she was only fourteen, and I'd never even thought of her while writing it. It was a crazy series, the first one I illustrated myself I believe, that was originally supposed to only consist of a single part, based on a suggestion from a fellow writer, but that had grown a life of its own. Who would have thought that four years later it would influence my daughter into embarking on a path that would result in many of my own fantasies... submission to cheerleaders and other teens, foot worship, sex with my neighbors and at school, sex with black women (I definitely planned on taking Mrs. Williams next door up on her offer, and black beauty teen Naomi was right here in my living room under orders to do whatever I wished), not to mention soon no doubt committing incest with my own gorgeous daughter... all these fantasies coming true in a single night!

"That's it, eat my asshole, bottom bitch, "Ava ordered, clearly enjoying having this power over Naomi... I assumed the two of them were constantly competing to be Paige's number two.

"Ava desperately wants to be a Mistress," Paige said, "although I think you have far more potential for it, Carolyn."

"I do?" Carolyn asked, clearly surprised to hear this... as was I.

"Yes, underneath your meek, nerdy exterior is a strong, dominant woman," Paige appraised, which was intriguing. I didn't write about many switch characters, since I'd found in my fantasies, and in my research, plus in most of my typed conversations with readers over the years, that most women (and most men for that matter, if they could get past that debilitating man code of always concealing any soft feelings) tend to be either a Mistress or a submissive in their sexual relations. Of course in real life sex is most often just about two people relating as equals while giving each other pleasure without any hierarchy... but in Literotica stories, that's seldom the case.