Christmas Carolyn: A Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm flattered," Carolyn said, clearly taken aback by the compliment.

"And now you can practice and develop your skills, honing them with your own personal live-in plaything."

I loved hearing that. Yes please, my darling daughter Mistress, bring it on!

"I can't believe all this is happening," Carolyn expressed, as my tongue slid up my daughter's ankle while I struggled to remain functional in this awkward position, with no hands available and very little balance.

"I'll show you it is happening," Paige replied. Then addressing me, "Do you want to eat your daughter's cunt, Mrs. Walker?" Paige asked, oddly this time addressing me as Mrs. Walker instead of as Jasmine, slut, or pet.

I didn't even hesitate, I was so far beyond any speck of propriety, dignity or useless moral codes, wanting nothing more than to submit unconditionally to my daughter and to the cheerleaders. "Yes Mistress, I'd love to eat my daughter's cunt; I'd thought I'd never get the chance!"

"Holy shit," Ava moaned, as her ass was eaten by Naomi while she listened in on my nasty incestuous admission.

"Well, get down there and make your loving mother's fondest wish come true, Carolyn," Paige said, able either to be a strict or a compassionate Mistress, depending on the need.

"Really?" Carolyn asked, still a little tentatively.

"Yep, just get down there and sit on your mother's face."

"Yes please, Babygirl, come sit on my face," I begged, and not only because I was eager to break this awkward, strenuous position. I rolled onto my back, offering my face to my beautiful eighteen-year-old daughter.

"Do you really want to eat your daughter's cunt?" Carolyn asked, standing up.

"God, yes," I replied lustfully as she straddled my face... her pretty pink pussy directly above me, but not touching down.

"Do it! Sit on your mother's face!" Ava urged her excitedly, her hand reaching back to hold Naomi's face deep between her ass cheeks.

Paige stood up as well, while Carolyn sat on my chest to look down at my quivering face. "Then beg for it, my Pet Mommy, beg to eat my ripe young cunt."

Hearing those words tumbling from my daughter's sweet mouth was cunt-gushingly, body-quakingly, and mind-boggingly hot. I replied, completely controlled by my submissive nature, "Yes, my Mistress Daughter," emphasizing to us both the incestuous act we were about to irrevocably commit, just as losing one's virginity is a one-way street, "PLEASE sit on Mommy's face and allow me to eat your pretty pink cunt, until you come all over my face and baptise me as your forever slut!"

"So hot," Ava moaned, almost ready to come.

"In her stories, she's often used the image of someone dominant coming on someone submissive's face as a carnal baptism, but this time it's really happening," Paige said as she watched.

"But hold on, my Pet Mommy," Carolyn said. "If I'm your Mistress, then I call the shots, and this will happen the way I want it to happen."

"Okay, whatever you say," I agreed, a little concerned by what she might be implying.

"So ever since I learned you're silkstockingslover, I've wanted to eat your pussy... no, your cunt. So just lie on your back, Mommy slut, while I straddle you and we both eat each other's intra-familycunts."

"So nasty, Mistress," I smiled, before adding, "you own me now, and I'll always want to do whatever you wish of me."

"Good answer, Mommy-pet," Carolyn said, as she straddled me.

As her pussy was lowered above me, with her delicate girlish scent enveloping me, and her knees on both sides of my head... I was in heaven. And as I began licking my daughter, she also began licking me!

"Fucking hottest thing ever," Ava said, as we both extended our tongues, and together committed the ultimate sin according to some... incest... and it sent a chill up my spine, and fireworks into my taste buds, and lightning into my sopping wet pussy, as I lapped in awe at my daughter's pussy while she lapped mine.

"Shit, even I wasn't sure this would happen," Paige said as she sat on the couch watching my daughter and me delightedly licking each other.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it Mommy, lick my pussy," Carolyn moaned. "And God, do you taste good!"

"Such a delicious pussy," I said in a lustful daze, yet also feeling surreally tranquil as I leisurely lapped my daughter's pussy while she lapped mine, as together we abandoned every moral stricture society placed on us, released all my fears, plus any Carolyn might have of our being seen as dirty, sinful sluts, and now speaking only for myself, as I accepted my predestined and longed-for place as a submissive to my daughter, to these and the rest of the cheerleaders, to the Olsen sisters, to my black neighbour Evelyn Williams plus... well... to anyone else my daughter or the cheerleaders decided I should service. My sexual behaviour around others, or rather my lack of it, had long been governed by my paranoia about my true slutty nature being outed to a judgemental world, but now I realised that one of the many blessings of becoming a pet was that none of my many Mistresses would allow that to happen; they would never lend my services out to anyone they didn't know for certain belonged to an exceedingly closed community of so-called sinners.

"She does have a sweet little pussy," Paige agreed, which made me wonder if Paige might be a Mistress who also sampled the sweet delicacies of her pets... most of my fictional Mistresses didn't, and perhaps that was one of the flaws in my writing. A potential flaw I could now begin to address because of my upcoming personal experience.

"So is yours, Mistress," Carolyn asserted, "and yours too, my tasty Mommy-Slut;" her moans increased... along with her orgasm, which I sensed was already rising... for likely her wild day of 'Christmas Carolyn', in addition to turning her mother into her pet, had her pussy burning with a fire as hot as the one in mine.

"Well," Paige said (I assumed with a smile), "mine goes without saying."

"Get that tongue in my asshole, you dumb slut," Ava demanded of Naomi.

"Actually Ava, go and fetch me a strap-on from Santa's red bag," Paige ordered, as she stripped off her dress.

"Of course Mistress," Ava agreed, and now everyone present had acknowledged Paige as her Mistress at least once.

"Ohhhhhhh," Carolyn moaned, as she moved a leg around uncomfortably.

"Come on Mommy's face baby, Mommy needs your cunt cum so bad," I begged between licks.

But after just a few more seconds, Carolyn stood up, frustratedly wiggling her leg. "Damn! Leg cramp."

"Lie down and spread your legs for your hungry Mother," Paige advised, as I noticed Ava was affixing a foot-long strap-on to herself.

"Yes Mistress," Carolyn said, "good idea," as she continued trying to shake out the cramp.

"And for the rest of tonight you're not my pet, but my equal," Paige said.

"Really?" both Carolyn and Ava gasped in unison, Naomi's mouth still otherwise occupied.

"Yes, tonight is a special night," Paige intoned as she walked over, strap-on now in place, and kissed my daughter... passionately. It made me wonder whether Paige had feelings for my daughter... which seemed unlikely... but then everything tonight had flown in from left field (to put it mildly).

Paige broke the kiss and said, "Now lie down, and once again offer your Mommy that delicious pussy of yours."

"I can do that," Carolyn said, looking a little bewildered by the kiss, which had been intimate, raw, and obviously unexpected.

She lowered herself before me and spread her legs.

"May I, Mistress?" I smiled, loving to call her that, as I slithered my way towards her wet, glistening pussy.

"You may, pet," she smiled, that hyper-short question and answer pairing often used between the two of us, but almost always emerging from the opposite mouths and employing different endearments.

"Get on all fours," Paige ordered me, as she stalked forward behind me, and the other two girls settled down on my 'clock' couch to watch.

"Yes Mistress," I agreed eagerly, greatly looking forward to feeling that strap-on cock inside me... I hadn't had a cock inside me in three weeks... not since my husband was last home.

"Such a great ass," Paige said as I resumed licking my daughter, and felt Paige's hands caressing my ass.

"Oh yes, Mommy," Carolyn moaned, my tongue back on her pussy reigniting the fire inside her.

"So... fucking... good," I moaned, as I felt the cock pressing between my pussy lips.

"Slide it in, Mistress," Ava urged.

"Do you want my cock, Mrs. Walker?" Paige asked, as she rubbed the cock head up and down between my very wet pussy lips.

"Yes Paige, please just slam that big dick in my pussy," I begged, her teasingly delaying tactics driving me wild.

"I've been imagining this moment for quite some time," she said as she slid her cock into me.

"Not as long as I haaaaaave," I moaned, as the cock filled me up and I continued licking my daughter.

"Fucking wild," Ava approved, her gaze riveted upon this kinky threesome... my first since college, when I'd only been spit-roasted by two average-sized cocks.

"Oh yes Mom, don't stop," my daughter moaned, her orgasm definitely imminent.

"Come on Mommy's face," I begged, sucking on her clit, dying to get her off and to taste her heavenly nectar.

"Oh fuck, yessssss," Carolyn moaned loudly, grabbing a handful of my hair to force me deeper into her pussy, which I certainly would never complain about, as Paige slowly fucked me, her hands on my hips. "You nasty little Mommy-slut, get ready for my cum."

I hungrily licked and licked, until she gave out a scream that possibly alerted Evelyn of the orgy happening right next door, "Fuck Mommy, I'm commmmmmmming!!"

My face was coated with a gush of cum.

"Lick it all up, Mrs. Walker, lick up your daughter's cum," Paige encouraged, her cock slowly pumping in and out of me, enjoying the handiwork of her Christmas miracle: bringing together a real-life mother and daughter into a sexual relationship, and thus making fantasies of all three of us come true.

"Wild," Ava said, apparently her favourite word.

"I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes," Naomi said.

"I haven't yet forgiven you, slut," Paige said tersely, "and you need to keep your yap shut until I do," making it clear she wasn't anyone to cross... although I'd assumed that long before tonight.

"Sorry Mistress, I'm shutting up now," Naomi apologized, cringing.

I focused on licking my daughter's homemade wine as it gushed out of her and into my open, hungry mouth.

"But yes, this is wild," Paige agreed, as she began fucking me a little faster.

"So wild," Carolyn agreed weakly, as she let go of my hair and collapsed completely onto her back.

"So fucking wild," I agreed too, as I enjoyed lapping up every drop of my daughter's cum, while my own orgasm was rising from the fucking I was receiving.

Suddenly there was a playful tattoo of a knock at the door.

"Carolyn, go let our next guest in," Paige said, not slowing down her strokes into me.

"Whoooooo is it?" I moaned, as Carolyn weakly got up and staggered over to answer the door... without bothering to put on any clothes!

"Oh don't worry, it's just another one of your many surprises," Paige answered, both exciting and terrifying me, as she really banged me good.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close," I moaned, suddenly not caring who was at the door... only that my orgasm was about to explode inside me.

"Come on my cock, you nasty teacher slut," Paige ordered, slapping my ass while her body slammed into mine hard.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, alerting whoever was entering my house I was coming.

"I see you started without me," a voice said from behind me... a voice I recognized, as I collapsed forward and quaked and cum gushed out of me.

"You knew we would," Paige said, standing up after getting me off.

I turned around and saw Candace, in the same outfit I'd seen her wearing in the tamest of all the photos from earlier today.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker, Merry Christmas," Candace greeted.

"Hi, Candace," I greeted with a slight smile. "You too."

"Why are you still in a jacket and dress?" Paige asked.

"Good question," Candace smiled, as she began a sexy little strip tease.

"Take it off," Ava called out as she fucked Naomi.

"Do you want to see me naked, Mrs. Walker?" Candace asked flirtatiously, as with her jacket already gone, she wiggled her hips and cupped her tits over her dress.

"God yes, Candace," I said, feeling like a horny male teenager (or the way I imagined a horny teenage boy might feel and act).

"You sure, Mrs. Walker?" Candace asked. "If I take this dress off for you, I'll expect you to suck my tits and eat my wet pussy."

"I'll happily do anything you tell me to," I answered lustfully, wanting to see her naked, wanting to suck on her tits, and wanting to eat her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, sauntering towards me as she pulled her dress over her head and tossed it somewhere willy-nilly. And that was the end of the strip show: all she'd been wearing beneath the dress had been those delicious-looking white stockings, which living up to my pen name, I really hoped she'd abstain from removing.

"What a perfect figure," I said, admiring her young, ripe body.

"Thanks," she said as she reached me, pulled me to my feet and kissed me... with a hand on my butt, and the other tugging my hair.

I kissed her back before she broke our embrace and said, "I wasn't sure you'd fall."

"Oh, I fell hard," I smiled, not even a tiny bit ashamed about my tumble from grace. Actually, I was thrilled!

"Suck on my tits, Mrs. Walker," she ordered.

"Mmmmmmmm," I agreed, as I bent down, giving anyone watching a great view of my ass, as I sucked on her firm tits.

"That's it Mrs. Walker, suck my hard nipples," Candace moaned, as I swirled my tongue around a nipple.

"Mmmmmmmm," I repeated, wanting to let her know I was enjoying sucking on her tits and obeying her.

"So you got your wish," Candace said, as I worshipped her tits.

I wasn't sure what she meant until my daughter replied excitedly, "Yes, I certainly did."

"Cool," Candace moaned.

"Yeah, I never imagined it could actually happen," Carolyn said, now standing right behind me and placing her hands on my shoulders. I took the hint, and lowered myself to my natural place on my knees. "Good Mommy-pet," my daughter added, as I obeyed her unspoken order.

"What's it feel like to be the Mistress?" Candace asked, as I admired from very close up her tiny tattoo and her strangely trimmed blonde pussy hair.

"Amazing," Carolyn said. "Paige is really helping me to learn how."

"We knew you had that dominant streak in you," Candace said, as I felt my daughter's hand on the back of my head.

"Get licking, Mommy-slut," my daughter ordered, as my face was pressed against Candace's pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," I said in a muffled voice, before I began licking another teen twat.

"That's so hot," Candace said.

"Just like the way you dominate your older sister," Carolyn said.

"Incest is best," Candace quipped.

"Keep it in your family," Carolyn added.

"But don't forget to share it with your cheerleading squad," Paige added.

"Well of course," Carolyn giggled like a cheerleader, somehow fitting in so smoothly with the popular crowd.

"Your mother is quite the eager beaver eater," Candace moaned, as I repositioned myself to sitting, my knees getting sore.

"I know," Carolyn agreed. "Seeing Mommy between my legs was the hottest thing ever."

"I'm sorry I missed seeing that," Candace said.

"I'm sure you'll get to watch next time," Carolyn said, as I aggressively attacked Candace's pussy. "As you can see, we never have to ask her twice."

"Isn't her pussy delicious, Mommy?" Carolyn asked, as her hand gently stroked the back of my head.

"It's amazingly delicious," I answered in a lustful daze... drunk on teen pussy juice.

"I'm going to fuck your mother next," Candace said.

"As long as you fuck me too," Carolyn said.

"You do love getting that tight pussy pounded,' Candace said.

"She's the ultimate switch," Paige added.

"On that note, let's switch positions," Candace said. "Get on all fours, Mrs. Walker."

"You may call her your teacher pet if you like, or Mommy-slut or cheerleader's slave," my daughter offered generously. Since she was certainly entitled to do, since I was more her slave than anyone else's, even Paige's. Of course my thinking of it that way was more sentimental than practical, since Carolyn too was normally submissive to just about anyone else in these circles.

"I like addressing her as Mrs. Walker," Candace said as I got onto all fours. After a moment, "You get down too, Carolyn."

"You're going to fuck both Mommy and me?" Carolyn asked, as she promptly got on all fours right beside me.

"We are, yes," Candace said, as Ava walked over, wearing one strap-on and handing another to Candace.

"Having fun, Mom?" Carolyn asked.

"I've never had a better time in my life," I answered. "Although I'm still struggling to process all those wild reveals."

"Yeah, I too thought that long list was a bit much at first," Carolyn said.

"Hey, you enjoyed doing it all," Paige pointed out.

"Hey, I'm not complaining," Carolyn said, looking at Paige, who was still wearing a strap-on. "Today was quite the smorgasbord of sex, and it kept becoming more and more fun as it went along."

"Those were some pretty wild photos," I pointed out.

"And wilder videos," Ava added.

"There's video?" I asked, and then realized that since I had motion-sensitive security cameras installed in my house, there was video of tonight's debauchery as well.

"Yeah, we film absolutely everything," Carolyn nodded. "That way everyone remains loyal, since we've all been in some very compromising photos and videos, which could be released if we were the cause of our secret lesbian society ever getting out there."

"I see," I said, as I felt hands on my hips.

"Yes, once you're in the group, you're a life-long member," Paige explained.

"Life-long member?" I asked.

"Yes, like your secret lesbian society from your 1950s series and your Church Girl series; both of which you should continue by the way, since there really is a secret lesbian society, although not as elaborate as the ones you dreamed up," Paige said, as I felt the cock between my pussy lips.

"Really?" I asked, both of those series including elaborate secret lesbian societies with the long-term goal of women eventually achieving full equality with men, or even surpassing those uppity control freaks.

"Yeah, both my mother and my grandmother were... and still are... part of this community's lesbian society," Paige revealed. Unlike your fictional 1950s series though, we never invite any men... all of our affiliated societies across North America are one hundred percent lesbian. And, opposite from you and your daughter, my Mom is my Mistress, while my Grandmother is hers. They both turned me on my eighteenth birthday, which was the best day of my life so far!" Paige couldn't help but recall the marathon fuck session where she ate her Mom's and Grandmother's pussy all night... and discovered the existence of her family's hierarchy, where she became bottom bitch.