All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 15'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Basic lesson - never switch categories mid-story. It makes it hard for people to find the next chapter if they even want to - and there was no "want" in this case. Ugh!

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

Oh Pippa, such a tragic tale and it makes one so angry to read about people like Rita’s so-called husband. Why the fuck do people like that exist!!??

However it was so hot to read about how the three of you got it together and how well that first session worked out. The swapping of bedrooms and partners by John was great fun and something like from a good old British farce of rampant men racing between bedrooms to get between the legs of buxom beauties 😂. The paragraph of you describing how you re-took your man by licking her juices from his cock before allowing him to penetrate your sweet lower lips was so arousing!

I look forward to reading about the further exploits and hope that Rita does eventually allow the three of you to share the same bed - John deserved that at least!

Hope you eye problem resolves itself asap, it must be a worry for you and from a selfish pov delays the next chapters from being completed and uploaded is quick succession! Xxx

Anjin1962Anjin19628 months ago

Pippa I have deliciously savoured over every one of your stories, and this is, without doubt your best yet. It is raw, and deeply personal, with a great tragedy, and at the same time a path to a miraculous escape, and recovery.

A slow burn with the weeks leading up to the event, which is absolutely essential to understanding the feeling and emotions involved.

Sadly, the world has some despicable narcissistic individuals that gain pleasure from others humiliation and pain. While the treatment may well be the best possible, I'm no therapist.

The voyeuristic audio description is just perfect. Sharing the body, and tastes, while taking all the essence that John could provide is just wonderful. You and John share such an unconventional non-monogamous relationship, yet the closeness that you share is likely unsurpassable.

This clearly needs more than just 5 stars!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards8 months ago

What a life you've lived! My goodness, you and John are amazing. I find it affirming that adultery can have such a powerful, healing effect. We mustn't let the hard-core Loving Wives crowd in on the secret. Everyone likes a happy ending, and this one was not just happy but beautiful. Sometimes a little generosity goes a long way. Even just a kind word in certain situations can go a long way, but lending you husband John, as he has so often lent you before, is a true act of generosity, especially given Rita's abusive husband. 5* ~~JB

KalimaxosKalimaxos8 months ago

Great story. And well told. I am always looking forward to the next part.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a flat unrealistic fantasy ended with a very low readers rating.

averagejimmaveragejimm8 months ago

having read thorugh your other work only to catch up now, i was a sorry to see 'the wilderness years' tag, after all the wild rides - and when it took a darker turn. But then the story became something on a diferent level. I love your stories - they seem so real. And exciting.I look forward to your next instalment.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit518 months ago

A moving, heartfelt portrayal of a dear friend in trouble. A sensitive exploration of the human cost of abuse and its effects. And a heartwarming turn of events with Rita taking you and John's offer up, and learning to enjoy herself. I applaud you for having the courage and confidence to let John enjoy the company of another woman. Great writing about the feeling you may have when the shoe is on the other foot so to speak. And Rita gets to experience that as well, listening down the hall.

Mainly I'm happy that Rita seems to be on her way away from the sadistic hubby, and that you have found a new play partner in her, as long as it lasts.

Thank you for your honesty as well as your naked eroticism. This is very hot stuff. Congratulations! Take your time and best to you with the vision issues. Love your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.