All Comments on 'Chronicles of Melissa'

by aldenbradley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT story

Look I don't where these guys come from but they're way to plentiful for my liking. If you don't like a story don't read it. Move on their are plenty of other stories on this site and on the net.

Opinions are like assholes I guess... everyone has one.

Good job! Enjoyed the story 5*****'s

dakotacoupdakotacoupover 12 years ago
I loved the story.

I loved the comments and like the author in the story, I love to watch my wife enjoy her self whether on my cock or someone else. It is a huge difference to have sex with some else without you mates knowledge, and having sex as a couple with another person or people.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ALL SHE WANTED WAS AN OPENING

to slip through and explore the other side. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

liked the story right to the last paragraph, Melissa's last statement actually alters how she views hers and her husbands relationship, It actually shows a little disrespect, The storytellers statement about being a lady in public and a tramp in the bedroom was accurate and for her to deny her husband that pleasure actually shows how little she really loves her husband.

The storytellers last comment also shows a bit of disrespect to his supposed friend also by agreeing that it works for him that she is only his whore.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore reads like a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous