All Comments on 'Chronicles of Melissa'

by aldenbradley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore reads like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

liked the story right to the last paragraph, Melissa's last statement actually alters how she views hers and her husbands relationship, It actually shows a little disrespect, The storytellers statement about being a lady in public and a tramp in the bedroom was accurate and for her to deny her husband that pleasure actually shows how little she really loves her husband.

The storytellers last comment also shows a bit of disrespect to his supposed friend also by agreeing that it works for him that she is only his whore.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ALL SHE WANTED WAS AN OPENING

to slip through and explore the other side. TK U MLJ LV NV

dakotacoupdakotacoupover 12 years ago
I loved the story.

I loved the comments and like the author in the story, I love to watch my wife enjoy her self whether on my cock or someone else. It is a huge difference to have sex with some else without you mates knowledge, and having sex as a couple with another person or people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT story

Look I don't where these guys come from but they're way to plentiful for my liking. If you don't like a story don't read it. Move on their are plenty of other stories on this site and on the net.

Opinions are like assholes I guess... everyone has one.

Good job! Enjoyed the story 5*****'s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous