Cinderella Goes A-Balling

Story Info
Heed the warnings and all will be well (750 words).
766 words
4.15
1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was written for the 2024 750-word story challenge and begins immediately below with the word WARNINGS.

WARNINGS: Age: All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. Some of the guests at the ball are over 70, and look and act it, which some might find gross and improper, especially the drooling. One male character looks at his crotch at one point and says, "Oh, shit, I think I just peed myself," but it's only water spilled from a glass resting on a table nearby. He believed it, as should you.

There is a watersports scene halfway into the story that goes on for three paragraphs. Actual mention of anything liquid or even moist in this scene has been scrupulously scrubbed out to the best of my ability, but traces may remain that could be detected by savvy readers. The word "yellow" appears once, but is referring to the dandelions in the nearby field, not to any liquid.

Scat appears in this story, which always raises great concerns and demands a super special warning. Just before Cinderella is ravished by the Prince for the first time, while she is hungrily sucking his 12-inch cock, she sees a cat of the castle out of the corner of her eye, and feeling the need to protect this darling Puss from seeing her in such a compromising position, yells, "Scat, Pussy, scat!" What affect this has on the Prince is astonishing and may cause emotional, and possibly even physical, stress for some readers. Many might conclude what this inspires the Prince to do would compel Cinderella to just forget this ball nonsense and die already, but remember that she has had plenty of practice dealing with filthy messes of all sorts at home and is quite resourceful.

There is a brief scene in which several mice are suddenly transformed into horses, lizards into footmen, and a rat into a coachman. Be assured that at no time did any harm come to these animals during this scene, with several animal rights groups on hand to witness and document everything that transpired. (Copies of documents gladly provided upon request.) There was some concern about the coachman until it was pointed out he had been a rat even before the transformation, or at least everyone thought so, especially the no-good variety.

Some may find it disorienting that the two snotty stepsisters and their scumbag mother attend a private (meaning Everyone Welcome) orgy in a side room at the ball and actually have a hell of a good time, fucking everyone in sight. Many might be hoping they caught some horrible disease that made their cunts fall out, but they left the ball as pleased as pigs in mud and lived happily ever after. So be warned about that.

The fairy godmother requires several warnings, and caused so much trouble, it was thought she should maybe just be dropped from the story altogether. Each one of the vile acts she requires Cinderella to perform on her with her tongue and fingers to obtain her help in transforming her from a lowly abused maid into a hot bitch should probably carry a warning, and may cause some readers to blanch in horror. Rest assured, everything has been done to lessen the shocking impact of these deeds, including the wearing of surgical gloves at all times.

There is arstm in this story, which is a new acronym describing an act so horrific and disgusting it is illegal to reveal what it stands for. It occurs in the paragraph beginning, "After getting fucked in all her holes by the Prince and two of his henchmen at the same time, Cinderella joyfully..." and don't be afraid to skip immediately down two paragraphs to avoid making yourself sick, nothing of major consequence will be passed over.

Finally, a foot fetish warning. The concluding scene in the story explores with great delicacy the Prince's deeply entrenched foot fetish, as it takes several minutes, a frigging hour, almost, for him to put that glass slipper on Cinderella's foot. He can't suck her toes enough and at one point has half her lovely foot down his throat. That's when the other ball guests see that Cinderella is not wearing panties, as she flings her gown open, thus exposing herself, and her fingers begin exploring her gaping bare pussy, her head thrown back in ecstasy, the Prince's saliva trickling down her gorgeous raised leg.

Copyright 2024, All Rights Reserved. Unlawful to reproduce in any form, not even that one, so forget it.

Once upon a time....