Game Night (2024 750 Word)

Story Info
Tied Without Restraints.
769 words
4.28
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Game Night - Tied Without Restraints.

+++++++ 2024 750 Word Challenge. There are 750 words below this line. ++++++++

Once a month the couple played sex games. They took turns inventing them, wanting to be original and surprising. It was his turn this week; it was all he thought about. The afternoon before, he bought what he needed.

When he got home, he said, "It's my night. Get ready." He sent her to the bedroom while he gathered his purchases. When he entered, he saw her naked form on the bed.

He opened his bag and pulled out four sandbags equipped with a switch and an LED. "These are ropes tonight. They're built with sensors that beep if they move. If I hear the beep, I'll be disappointed in you and the fun will be over for tonight. Wherever I put them, that part doesn't move." He put one over her hand to demonstrate. She couldn't move much before the alarm went off. "Don't move unless they're turned off. You are my sex toy tonight."

"Lie back and spread eagle."

He put the bags over her wrists and then her ankles. "I'll only release you when I'm done with you." He straddled her body and said, "I need my cock sucked."

This worried her a little. She normally held his cock in her hand to avoid him going too far and gagging her. But he'd tied her down. She couldn't stop him; he could shove himself down her throat. She trusted that he wouldn't.

She held her mouth open, her tongue out. His cock filled her mouth; her lips wrapped around it, and she sucked him, licking his crown. He slid in and out of her soft lips as she looked into his eyes so full of lust. He moved faster, closing his eyes as he neared climax. She heard his characteristic grunting before he came. He pulled out a second before his cum spurted out, covering her face and her mouth.

"That was fantastic, no beeps. You followed instructions."

He moved lower and licked the inside of her thigh. "This may take a while." Knowing she was aroused, he went straight for her large, engorged clit. He put his lips around it, not quite touching, and breathed in deeply. The cool air rushing around her clit made her shudder. She pushed her hips up to get more contact; her leg moved slightly.

"Be careful, you almost set off the alarm and I'd hate to stop now."

She couldn't move any part of her body without moving her wrists or legs. Moving her hips made her legs move. How was she going to stop herself from moving when she came? She had to control herself; that was the game. No matter what, she wouldn't set off the alarms.

He knew how to make her come and he wondered how she would prevent herself from thrashing around on the bed. He squeezed her clit between his lips. Her hands were in fists and her toes curled tightly. She was stiff as a board. She screamed louder than he'd ever heard. But she didn't move and set off the alarms.

"That was fantastic. How did you stay so still?" He turned off the bags.

"Have you had enough? Can I move?"

"I'm afraid not. Get on your hands and knees."

She got into position. "Are you comfortable?" She nodded.

He placed bags over her hands and the backs of her knees and turned them on.

He carefully slid his cock in her. She moaned at the pleasure of his entry.

He said, "This is going to be difficult. If you even move with me, you might set them off. He moved in long slow strokes at first but pushed harder and harder into her. It was challenging not to move as he rammed into her. His tempo increased. It took all her strength to keep still. Her muscles were starting to ache. She wanted to push back against him; encourage him. He reached under her and put his finger on her clit. She gasped. She couldn't come again without moving. She arched her back trying to give him more movement. With her last ounce of strength, she squeezed his cock as he reached the depth of her. With a loud groan, he came. He pulled out and switched off the bags.

"Are you done with your sex toy now?" she whimpered. "Can I move?"

"Yes, and you were wonderful."

She fell to the bed and rubbed her pussy until she came.

"Just wait until next month."

"I'm looking forward to it."