Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I learned to deep throat in high school," Liz paused. "I was a bit of a slut I am afraid," she giggled. "But when I first started dating Tyrese, I could barely get the head of his cock into my mouth. I even had trouble taking his cock very far into my pussy."

Tyrese nodded. "It's true, but I loved her for trying. No girl ever took all of me before, anyway."

"I wanted to be able to take his whole cock, at least into my pussy, so I bought the biggest fattest dildo I could find and started using it for training my pussy, and even my throat, to be able to take more of him in. I worked on it all summer long and by the time we got back together this fall, I shocked him with how far he could plunge his cock into my pussy. And the other night here, with the added stimulation of you two watching us, I was finally able to get all of him inside me for the first time. And you saw the progress I made with deep throating. I'll ever be able to take all of it, that would literally almost have his cock dipping into my stomach, but he seems to enjoy what I am able to do." She turned to him and they kissed deeply.

Tyrese stood up and pulled up his sweatpants. "Well thanks for the fashion show, girls, and thank you Liz, for the incredible blow job." She stood up as they kissed again. "I am going out with my posse tonight and I gotta get going. See you tomorrow. We are picking up Liz right after lunch so be ready for the lake then!"

Tyrese walked out the door and I turned to Liz. "Are you going to be in your room tonight?" Liz nodded in response. "Can I come over and spend the rest of the evening with you? I told Tammy she could have some time alone with Tom."

"Of course, Cindy," Liz replied. "I understand. Glad to be able to help Tammy out."

Tammy was up off the couch now and looked at the clock. It was 9:20. "Thanks, Liz. Tom could be here any minute, and I really want to surprise him looking like this."

I helped Tammy rearrange her outfit and freshen her hair. I then started to change when Liz stopped me. "I think you look great. Why don't you just leave that on for our time together."

This sent a little jolt to my nipples, which got even harder in response. "Well, sure. I guess so." I replied. I almost forgot that my robe was see-through, as I pondered whether there was any meaning in Liz's suggestion and we walked out the door together, hand-in-hand, to head to Liz's room. I grabbed the bag with the toys I had acquired earlier that day, just in case, as I walked out the door.

"Come back over about 11, OK? I really do want you to meet Tom," Tammy added with a bit of an odd emphasis on 'meet.'

Ch. 18 -- Tom's Arrival

As we walked the few steps down the hall to Liz's room, I realized that I was almost naked, right there in the hallway. As we stopped to unlock her door, a guy I didn't recognize walked by and turned to watch me we stepped into her room. I found this thrilling and could feel moisture drip from my pussy lips in response.

"I'm going to go wash the cum off my face real quick, OK?" Liz asked me. "Go ahead and make yourself at home." She walked back out the door without waiting for a response.

I looked around and realized that her room was basically a mirror image of ours. She had added a recliner; there was room because she only had one bed. I thought of the two of them in that one tiny bed, right against the wall that separated our two rooms, and could see why we were able to hear them so well. I saw a very large black dildo on a shelf. I reached into the bag from the bookstore and grabbed the black dido I had purchased and held it up to Liz's. Hers was maybe 4 inches longer and quite a bit thicker. I picked it up and couldn't even image taking it into my pussy, let alone down my throat and I was even more impressed by Liz's dedication to being able to take Tyrese's cock.

Overall, the room was tidy. I noticed that she had a small stereo system and I turned it on. It was tuned to the campus radio station, KPGY, which was playing some smooth jazz. I sat down on the couch and reached into the bag again, pulling out the magazine I had selected. I removed it from its protective bag and began to leaf through its pages. It seemed to focus on anal sex, with nearly every shot showing a cock shoved into a woman's ass. Some of the pictures had cum oozing out, and one or two showed the woman holding her asshole open with the cum visibly pooling inside. I wasn't quite sure if I was aroused or disgusted. I once heard couple of girls talking in whispered tones mention anal sex and Tammy had mentioned it when I first talked about breaking up with my boyfriend, but until I saw the pictures, I really hadn't thought about what it actually entailed.

I continued to leaf through the magazine and I remembered Tammy mentioning that she had put a finger up my ass during our love making session, and that is what had put me over the edge. I turned the page and found a picture of a woman laying on top of a man who had his cock in her pussy while she sucked on another man's dick. A third man had his shaft thrust deep in her ass. Just then, Liz walked back in.

"My, my, what do you have there?"

"Ah, we picked this up at the same place we got the sexy clothes." I responded. "I haven't ever seen anything like this, have you?"

Liz put her hand on my shoulder, leaned over, and looked at the picture. "Triple penetration, that's pretty hardcore!"

"That's what the guy at the store said when I picked it out."

"Why did you pick this one?" she asked as she began to undress in front of me. I watched her as she pulled on a nightshirt and noticed that she didn't wear a bra or panties with it.

"Ahh, we had some more credit to use and the picture caught my eye so I grabbed it right before we left the store."

"Credit? Were you at the bookstore downtown? They take advantage of naïve girls there," she added without probing further, much to my relief.

"We also got some toys." I said, trying to change the topic. I grabbed the vibrating egg and the egg beater and held them out. I didn't show her my black dildo for some reason.

"I've got an egg like that," she shared. "I like it a lot. When I was dating guys with smaller cocks, sometimes I would have them fuck me while it was in me. Guys liked that." She smiled again. "No room for that with Tyrese though." She picked up the egg beater and asked, "Is this one just a vibrator?"

"No, let me show you." I took it back from her and grabbed three AA batteries from the bag and inserted them into the battery compartment. I bent the egg beater at the joint and turned it on. It began to spin around.

"Oooo, that looks like it could be fun," Liz cooed. "Have you tried it yet?"

"Ah, well they let us try them in the store," I admitted sheepishly.

"The mirrored room?" Liz asked knowingly.

"Ya, afraid so." I paused. "How do you know about that?"

Liz responded, "I used to go there every now and then. The first time I did it, I found I really got off on knowing that guys were watching me and jacking off. That is actually where I discovered that I'm an exhibitionist."

"An exhibitionist?"

"I get turned on my having people watch as I do sexual things. It can be as simple as flashing my boobs or exposing my pussy to someone. I really get extra turned on when someone is watching me masturbate or watching me get fucked. I almost came tonight just by having you two watch me suck Tyrese's cock, even without touching my clit. Being watched turns me on more than the sex itself sometimes."

She raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "I'm kinda getting the idea that you and Tammy may both be that way, too. Am I right?"

I probably blushed as I realized I was sitting in front of Liz in a very revealing teddy with my pussy sticking out of my crotchless panties. Between that and thought of the afternoon's activity, I found it difficult to find a good argument to reject her thesis.

"Well Tammy sure is." I told a half-truth.

Right about then, we heard knocking followed by a squeal from Tammy and we knew that Tom must have arrived. We almost immediately heard a loud bang come from the common wall, like some ran into it, followed by some other noises we couldn't identify.

"Tom, I need you to fuck me right now." Tammy was speaking fairly loudly and I realized that she was counting on us listening to their lovemaking as she continued her commentary.

"I guess you are right." Liz said with a broad grin as she listened to Tammy's play-by-play of the activity in the next room. "I am still pretty horny after sucking off Tyrese without an orgasm of my own. Do you mind?" and with that she peeled off her nightshirt and collapsed into the recliner, tipping it back as she began to touch herself. "I would really like it if you would watch me."

"Want to try my egg beater?" I asked and held it out to her.

She just smiled in response, took it from my hand, and inserted into her already sloppy wet hole. She then turned it to its highest setting. "Ohh my," she jumped a bit and then turned it down to the middle setting and started to relax. "That's a better starting point."

"Tom, just fuck me from behind. Stick your dick through my crotchless panties into my pussy and feel my boobs bounce each time you pound into me." A steady pounding soon started up, coming from the wall.

I realized that Tammy probably was propping herself up on my bed with her ass in the air, so that she was talking right into the wall between the rooms, and the bed was hitting the wall with each of Tom's thrusts.

Liz was already in a state of bliss, her eyes closed, when I heard her say, "watch me Cindy, get real close and watch," she squirmed, "I want you to see every detail as my pussy quivers and shakes with pleasure."

The pounding continued coming from the wall as Tammy continued to describe the action next door. "That's right Tom, fuck me good. Do you like this outfit, Tom. Cindy helped me pick it out. She helped me get it on and touched my pussy as we did it." She was getting pretty worked up. "We watched Liz blow Tyrese tonight just before you got here, right over there on the couch. She was incredible, Tom."

I heard Liz begin to moan and felt an ache from my pussy. My nipples were rock hard again and I could feel juices flowing out of my love canal and onto the couch. I decided to follow Liz's instructions and got up and knelt in front of her as she spread her legs in front of me. I leaned in close and I could smell her wonderful musk.

"I can feel your breath, Cindy. It's a wonderful feeling to have you so close but yet not touching me. Do you like the smell of my pussy, Cindy. Smell it. Take a deep breath and let the scent of my passion fill your lungs, but don't actually feel my wetness. See how close you can get without touching me, Cindy. I want to ache for your touch but not actually feel it. I want to have you so close I can feel the warmth of your face and long for your tongue. I want the ache of unfulfilled desire!" Liz was almost yelling now.

"Fuck me Tom. Oh ya. Think about the show that Cindy and I put on for the strangers in the bookstore. I'm sure they blew their wad watching us. Are you going to fill me with your cum, Tom? Hold it. Let it build up before you blow it out into my cunt." Tammy spoke breathlessly, clearly for our benefit, as Tom kept fucking her, to the accompaniment of the banging of the bed against the wall.

My face was only inches from Liz's pussy and her enticing aroma filled my nostrils as I heard her blow out hard, and the suck in quickly to refill her lungs. Her pussy puckered up and then gaped open, showing the base of the egg beater which was completely inside of her now, churning away. Liz was moaning and groaning and it took all of my willpower to not dive into her muff and start to suck on her puffy clit.

I heard Tammy let out a low scream and then began panting loudly. "Do you want to fuck Cindy in the ass, Tom, while I eat her out? Would you like that, Tom?" Tammy was almost yelling.

It was Tom's turn to bellow as he shot his load into Tammy, accompanied by a very loud bang against the wall which broke the rhythm he had been maintaining.

I couldn't believe what Tammy was saying. We hadn't talked about that. Yes, I had picked up magazine showing that exact scene on its cover, but I hadn't ever thought about it, not really, I thought to myself even as I fingered my wet pussy.

I heard another loud bang and Tom let out another groan as I imagined him shooting more cum into Tammy's sopping wet pussy as Liz thrust her groin toward my face. I leaned back as she began to buck wildly, her juices splattering into my face. She wasn't squirting, but she was certainly well lubricated. Liz let out a prolonged muffled scream as she stuffed her fist in her mouth and crunched into a fetal position.

While I was at a heightened state of arousal, I hadn't had an orgasm, at least not since putting on the show in the store that afternoon. Liz had expelled the egg beater from her cunt and it was writhing obscenely on the ground, so I picked it up and turned it off, before putting it back into my bag. Liz had relaxed her body, her legs wide open, leaving her pussy exposed, her well-trimmed landing strip sparkling from the dim light coming in through the blinds of the window. The faint beams of light interacting with her juices which saturated that little bit of well-trimmed blonde bush.

Liz continued to lie lewdly on the recliner, and I sat back on the couch, watching her naked form as her breasts lifted and fell with each breath. I waited until 11 PM, as instructed, and then gathered my things and walked the few steps from Liz's room to my own, unlocking the door and quietly slipping in. The room was dark, but I could see the naked forms of Tammy and a fair-haired young man, who was curled up with her on her bed. They were both breathing evenly and shallowly, so I assumed they were asleep. Tammy's bustier, panties, and stockings were strewn around the floor as evidence of the passionate lovemaking that had taken place less than 20 minutes before. I slipped out of my new teddy and robe and slipped on a nightshirt. I really didn't want to be naked when Tom woke up and saw me for the very first time. I tried to slip into my own bed without waking the lovers.

"Cindy?" I heard Tammy whisper. "Did you hear us?"

"Hard to miss you yelling like that. Liz really got off on it." I left out the part of her wanting me tantalizingly close to her pussy as she came without me actually touching her.

"Did you come, too?"

"No, baby, I came enough earlier today to last me at least until tomorrow." I chuckled.

"OK, I really wanted you to be with us after we fucked, but we are just too tired," Tammy sighed as she drifted back to sleep. I laid there thinking about what she had said about anal sex during the throes of passion and listening to their quiet breathing until I fell asleep.

Ch. 19 -- Meeting Tom

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of Tammy's bed creaking. I had been having sex dreams all night long and I found my hand down at my pussy; I could feel its wetness.

I looked over and saw Tammy riding Tom's cock. He was on his back, his hands groping her breasts as she bounced up and down, grinding her pubic area into his groin. Her breasts danced about, reacting to her motion, as Tom tried to pinch her nipples.

"Hey beautiful, want to hop on?" Tammy proposed when she noticed I was awake as she continued to bounce on Tom's pole.

"No, I think I'll just watch," I said, "at least for now." I was seldom very horny right after I woke up, but I was getting aroused watching Tammy and Tom fuck.

Tom was too engrossed in the feelings coming from his groin to pay attention to me. He tensed and groaned as he squirted cum into Tammy's pussy. She pinched her clit and ground into him harder. He jerked his hips upward again and I could see his balls contract one more time as he pumped more sperm into Tammy's womb. Finally, he dropped his hips back onto the bed and Tammy collapsed onto him. They didn't move for several minutes, cuddled up together, before Tammy rolled off of Tom, and crawled into bed with me.

I hadn't really planned on this, but she straddled me and began rubbing her pussy on mine. I thought I had put on a nightshirt the night before, but I was naked now and wondered where it had gone. I could feel Tom's jism run out of Tammy's pussy and down my slit as she began to kiss me. I gave myself to the moment and thrust my tongue into her mouth and we passionately kissed. I forgot all about Tom for a few minutes as we continued to caress each other and rubbed our mounds together, enjoying each other's body.

It wasn't too long after Tammy crawled into bed that I felt a finger inserted into my love canal, followed by another, and they began to pump in and out. I could already feel Tammy's hands, one on my back and one playing with my nipple, and it took a few seconds for me to realize that Tom must be joining us. I opened my eyes and saw him look over Tammy's shoulder and into my eyes.

"Hi Cindy, I'm Tom," he said formally as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of my pussy. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," he laughed at the incongruity of the situation.

I reached down and felt his hand. He had two fingers in my pussy and two in Tammy's, moving in and out as we ground our mounds together. I saw him lean down and whisper something into Tammy's ear. He then removed his hand from our crotches and Tammy got up without a word. She quickly moved into a 69 position with me on the bottom.

I felt her tongue begin to work its magic on my sensitive clit as I sucked Tom's cum from her pussy. It tasted different than Pete's, but not unpleasant, and I continued to lap it up as Tammy ground her pussy into my nose and mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Tom's cock moving toward my face. It was hard again, and I thought of the picture in the magazine of the guy fucking the girl's ass as she was being eaten out by another girl, so for some reason I was a bit surprised when Tom slid his cock into Tammy's pussy right in front of my face, and began to fuck her, gently at first, but with increased urgency over time. I began to lick his cock as he slid in and out of her. She continued to lick me, but she paused every now and then as I felt her body flutter a little.

"Baby, that feels so good." Tammy began to moan. "Cindy, lick me as Tom fucks me. I want to feel your tongue on my clit." I complied and I felt Tom's ball sack repeatedly bounce off of my forehead as he continued to thrust his hips in and out, repeatedly ramming his groin into her rear, causing his piston to cycle in Tammy's cylinder as if they were a powerful engine.

I felt Tammy shudder strongly and she emitted a low moan with Tom holding his cock deep inside her, although it didn't look like he was cumming. When she stopped shuddering, he pulled is cock out and held it right above my face and said, "suck it, sugar" as he pushed it toward my mouth.

I tilted my head back and took his cock into my mouth, my chin jammed into Tammy's pussy as Tom began to fuck my face. His cock was a lot smaller than Pete's and I was able to take it all into my mouth without gagging.

After a few minutes of this, Tom withdrew his cock and positioned it at Tammy's anus which I could see was very well lubricated with a mix of his cum, Tammy's juices, and my saliva. He pressed the tip of his cock against her puckered anal opening and I heard Tammy moan as it resisted its advance. He pushed a bit further and stopped, letting the pressure equalize, and I could see that her sphincter muscle had begun to relax and the tip of his cock was no longer visible as it started to force its way into her body.

Tammy let out another groan, and I could see her start to press her ass back against his cock, which was slowly swallowed by her anus as she moved. There was a noticeable sound as the rim around the head of his cock was finally fully pushed past her sphincter and her opening retightened around his somewhat thinner shaft. Only at that point did Tom begin to push his cock deeper into her, as she continued to push back against him. They worked together to allow the full length of Tom's erection to enter her bowels. It happened slowly and sensuously, with my face only inches away, and I began to lick her pussy again, which caused her to jerk back suddenly and fully take the last little bit of his rod into her intestines at last. Tom began thrusting in and out and I could see the veins on his shaft as he pumped in and out of her.