Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I help you girls? You lookin' for jobs as dancers?" we heard a man say.

"No, no," I replied quickly, "My friend here just wanted to see what was inside."

"Well either one of you would go just fine as a dancer," the man said. "But you, gorgeous," he used both hands to lift up Tammy's boobs, "would make out like a bandit. The guys that come here love big tits and really tip well if you know how to flaunt them."

Tammy made no effort to move the man's hands, but sweetly replied, "I guess I would have to think about that," as she smiled up into his face. This seemed to disarm the man, who clearly had expected her to react to his harassing gesture, and he dropped his hands back to his sides.

"You do that, hun," he replied. "Let me know." We began to walk back to the door and he yelled after us, "We do have a monthly wet t-shirt contest with a $200 prize if you would be interested. Let me get you a flier." And with that he reached behind the bar and handed us each a sheet of paper with information on the contest.

"Sounds like fun!" Tammy replied, "I might just check this out sometime."

"Looking forward to it," they man replied, and I could see a bit of a lump in his pants. Tammy had that effect on men.

Once we got back outside, we looked at the flier. There was a contest at midnight on the last Saturday of each month which guaranteed the crowd would be drunk and rowdy. The only rules were that you had to 'start out' wearing a t-shirt advertising the strip club (provided by them) and they would spray you down with water. You could do anything you wanted for 5 minutes to get guys to put tips in your tip can. The two girls who got the most tip money then would have a 'dance-off' to try to win the $200 prize. Every girl got to keep their own tips (and the t-shirt), but it didn't specify how the winner of the dance-off would be selected.

"I bet this gets pretty wild," said Tammy. I could see that she was thinking about getting naked on stage in front of a crowd of drunk, horny, guys and wondering about what she would do if she were up there.

"Hey, we came here for the bookstore. Let's go," I said to break her out of her semi-trance.

We walked down the street to the entrance of the bookstore. It was in a nondescript building with no windows and a single solid door with a simple sign stating, 'Adult Bookstore, No Minors Allowed.' Tammy confidently opened the door, saying, "Bet you my first $200 wet t-shirt contest prize that they don't check our IDs!" and we walked in. Needless to say, when we walked in, the clerk didn't ask for IDs but simply glanced up at us and then back down at his magazine.

Tammy boldly walked up to the clerk and asked, "Which way to your dildos?"

The clerk, who was probably over 60, grinned at us and pointed to the far right corner of the store. "I think you will find what you are looking for over there, young ladies. We have a good selection. If you have any questions, or want a demo," he leered at his last statement, "you pretty things be sure to let me know. I'm sure that something can be arranged."

This creeped me out, but Tammy just marched in the direction indicated. We walked by racks of sexy lingerie, and row upon row of pornographic magazines and books as we moved toward the back. There was one row of videotapes, which were brand new at the time, with a TV hooked to a videotape player playing a porn flick. A big black man was fucking a young white woman on the screen. The sign on the videotape player said "$1500" which was pretty shocking to Tammy and me. We stopped and watched the video for a for a few seconds as the black guy pumped away, making me think about Tyrese and Liz.

"Gee, if I was rich, I might need to get one of these." Tammy muttered before moving on.

When we got to the sex toy area, there was an entire rack devoted to dildos of various lengths, diameters, and colors, including one shelf labeled 'Butt Plugs' which I wondered about, and another rack with vibrators of all shapes and sizes, including one that looked just like Johnny for $10.

We started looking at the dildos, some of them were very plain looking, like Johnny but without the vibration feature, but most of them looked pretty much like a real cock, except that they came in a wide variety of colors. There were a few that must have been inspired by aliens from outer space. Tammy and I laughed at these and wondered exactly how one would use such a thing.

Tammy picked up a big black dildo with a bulbous head, thick veins, and a large nut sack. "Do you think Tyrese modeled for this?" she asked with a straight face.

I did my best to reply in a deadpan, "No, he is way bigger than that," which was true and we smiled as we thought about it. We moved over to the vibrators, and I was drawn to one that was shaped like a real penis. It was larger than Pete's cock but a lot smaller than Tyrese's, which were the only two cocks I had seen at this point in my life. It was also black and had a realistic head and veins. It also had a little bit of a bend in it. When I turned it on, it vibrated and spun around at the bend.

"Ohhh," I exclaimed. I hadn't expected that motion and I almost dropped it in surprise.

"Want to try it girls?" I heard the clerk's voice. We hadn't noticed him approach. "We keep one of each of the best-selling models out for people to try," the clerk intoned, "don't worry, we clean 'em real good and disinfect 'em after each use."

"Ewww" I responded.

"Sure," said Tammy, "How does that work?" My jaw dropped. In hindsight, I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was.

"Now you understand that this demo policy isn't exactly in line with state health department rules, right?" the clerk reached up on the top shelf and grabbed a couple of vibrators in plastic bags. One was like the one I had picked out, but in pinkish flesh tones instead of black. The other one looked different. It was shaped like a series of different colored donuts stacked on each other and was about two inches around compared to a little over one inch for the one I had selected.

"This one is the egg beater," he said as he handed the pink one to me, "It has a switch on the bottom with three different rotation speeds. You can bend it to different angles depending on what you like. And this one is the jackhammer. Let me show you how this works," he said as he held up the one that looked like stacked donuts. "The switch at the bottom turns it on and off, but if you twist the base, it changes the speed." He turned it on, and it began to slowly lengthen and shorten again, about 2 inches out and then back in with each cycle. Its diameter changed pretty dramatically, too, shrinking as it extended and expanding again as it retracted. He turned the base and the speed went from maybe one cycle per second to so fast that I found it hard to count them individually.

"I thought you might like this one, missy," he said as he handed it to Tammy.

"You thought right," Tammy replied as she took it from his hand with a big grin.

"The egg beater is $20 and the jack hammer is $25."

Tammy and I looked at each other. "I only brought $10," I said, dejectedly.

"Tell you what. We have one private room that we let people use to try things out. But we have another room that, well, it ain't private at all. There's a one-way mirror so people can see in but the people in the room can't see the people watching. If you to agree to try them out, together, in one room, for 30 minutes, I will let you each have a vibrator of your choice for free. There will be several other toys in there, in addition to these two, for you to play with if you want."

"What's the catch," I asked.

"I sell tickets to watch you for $2/minute and there are four separate booths that can watch. It's not for everyone, but some girls get off on it. And the guys watching definitely do." He gave us a lecherous grin.

Tammy and I looked at each other. For the first time I became aware that there were maybe a dozen men in the store -- I hadn't really paid attention to that before -- and they were slowly moving to the opposite rear corner.

"We're in!" Tammy exclaimed.

"I'm not so sure," I piped up.

"Oh, come on Cindy. It will be exciting. We can have some fun and know that the guys watching are getting off on watching us. Don't you love that?" Tammy was pleading.

I did some quick math. "Two dollars per minute for 30 minutes times four booths is $240. Why should we do it for a couple of $20 vibrators?" I stared at the store clerk who looked a little startled by my response.

"You got some spunk, I like that." He paused, thoughtfully. "Tell you what, I will give you store credit for half of what I make from your show. You got to use it today so that the owner doesn't find out what I did. You can use it to buy your vibrators, magazines, sexy lingerie, or anything else in the store. Sound fair?" He looked at me quizzically.

"You got a deal," I said and reached out my hand which he shook with a chuckle.

"OK, girls," he handed us the egg beater and the jack hammer. "follow me." He led us to the other corner of the store to a hall with several doors. He opened one which led us to a short hall with another door at its far end. When he opened it, we saw a brightly lit room with its walls covered in mirrors. There were two low lounge chairs, placed side-by-side in the middle of the small room.

"There's a different viewing room behind the mirror on each wall," the clerk explained. "There is a light at the top of each mirror that will turn green if someone is in the room. Try to give them a good view. I should have mentioned that sometimes the customers tip, and I'll share those tips 50/50 with you as cash," I glared at him. He hadn't mentioned this to us before and it was clear that this was free money to him that his boss didn't know about. "so be sure to give each room a good show. I will let the first guys into the viewing rooms in about 5 minutes to give you two time to get comfortable."

"Sounds good," said Tammy, "Could you help me with my halter?" and with this she thrust out her chest and pointed at the bow in her cleavage with a wink.

"Aren't you the little vixen," the clerk chortled as he pulled on the bow, unleashing her boobs. He gave one a little rub before heading out the door, closing it behind him.

Tammy quickly stripped down while I stood there for a few seconds.

"What have we gotten ourselves into, Tammy?" I asked as I stepped out of my skirt. My pussy was wet already under my thong.

"We are going to have some fun! I told you Cindys have more fun than Cynthias," Tammy repeated the mantra she had used multiple times before as she inspected the toys we had available in the room.

The two lounge chairs were facing opposite corners of the room. They could be laid flat as well, turning the two into a single bed, but we left them as low lounge chairs. Tammy picked out a couple of toys in addition to the jack hammer, including one that was a exactly like Johnny, her personal vibrator. I looked over the selection and grabbed a fairly large black dildo and a small vibrator that looked like an egg with a cord hanging out that connected to a remote control. I also kept the egg-beater and sat in one of the chairs.

About this time, a green light turned on in the wall to my left, quickly followed by lights on the other three walls.

"Showtime!" yelled Tammy as she sat in the other chair and waved at all four walls before starting to rub her pussy and play with her tits.

Ch. 16 -- Showtime

I still had on my t-shirt and thong when I sat down, but my nipples were protruding obscenely and juice from my pussy dripped out from under the thong onto the seat of my chair. The thought of unknown men watching me through the one-way mirrors made me feel powerful, like I could control them with my actions and they couldn't do anything about it. They had to just sit there, watch me, and stroke their cocks. I could see both Tammy and me in the mirrors, and we both looked damn sexy. Tammy had gotten up from the chair and was grinding her body against one mirror and then the next, working her way around the room and flattening her breasts against the glass as she moved the replica of Johnny in and out of her wet cunt.

I started to roll my nipples between my fingers and rolled my tongue around my lips as I looked intently into the two windows that I was facing. I saw the image of myself, but I thought about the anonymous men on the other side and envisioned their unfastened pants exposing their stiff erect cocks -- their eyes glued on me. I spread my legs wide and grabbed the egg. I slid it under my thong and pushed it against my opening. It popped in with just a little bit of pressure, which made me let out a small gasp.

I inspected the remote control. It had a switch and a little dial. I turned on the switch and literally jumped as the egg began to vibrate wildly, causing me to drop the remote. I reached for the control and turned the knob causing the egg's vibrations to lessen. It felt good and I laid my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling as I continued to roll my nipples between my fingers.

Tammy was back in her chair. I could hear her moaning and the sound of the jack hammer became audible as she turned it on. It was moving pretty slowly, maybe 1 or 2 cycles per second, but she was clearly enjoying it. I thought about it slowly extending deep into her womb and then retracting, getting fatter and tighter and causing her vaginal walls to stretch as it got shorter before once again probing her depths as it expanded.

I took off my t-shirt, exposing my hard nipples to my viewers, while I continued to fondle them. The speed of the jack hammer in Tammy's pussy increased and I could feel its vibration in my chair as Tammy started moaning more loudly. The light on one of the walls clicked off, and then right back on again. I smiled to myself as I realized that this probably meant one of the first viewers had shot his load already and been replaced by another horny guy.

Tammy groaned loudly and I knew that she was having her first orgasm; I wondered how many she would have during our session. The thought of this made my juices flow even more and I removed my thong, exposing my shaved pussy to my imagined adoring fans behind the mirrors. Just for show, I picked up the black dildo and began to suggestively suck on it. Very soon after I started to do that, one of the lights on my side of the room flashed off and back on, causing me to smile to myself and I moved my hand from my nipples to my clit. The light on another wall flashed on and off as continued to rub my clit and suck on the black dildo with the egg vibrating away in my vagina.

I turned the dial on the egg and the vibrations increased. This managed to get me to a heightened plateau of arousal and I found myself fairly continuously moaning. For the first time since discovering masturbation less than a week earlier, I felt like I was in control of my body, instead of my body being in control of me, and I liked it. I wanted to stay like this for as long as I could. I started at the mirrors and admired my body while at the same time willing my mind to control the men behind the windows. I thought about their cocks, hard from watching me. And I willed their hands to move up and down their shafts, faster and faster until the shot their white gooey loads into space, wishing that it was going into my pussy.

I tilted my head back and was surprised as Tammy gave me a kiss on the lips. She was on her knees, with her ass in the air. I could hear the familiar buzz of Johnny. Her eyes were partially closed as she whispered, "I got Johnny up my ass and a real-looking dildo in my pussy and it feels sooooo good." She gave me another kiss, this time with tongue that would be obvious to our audience.

This sent me over the edge with a mild orgasm, but I managed to maintain control of my body, although I intentionally screamed for effect. Tammy reached down and began pinching my nipples, which prolonged the orgasm, but didn't get me to the squirting stage. Tammy moaned loudly and I thought to myself, 'number two for her' as she slumped back into her own seat.

I started to come down off my plateau and I decided it was time to try the egg beater. I pulled the egg-shaped vibrator out of my warm wet cave by pulling on the wire. I inspected the egg beater, bending it so that there was about a noticeable bend in the middle of its 8 inch shaft. I turned it on to its lowest speed and the bend rotated around, taking about 2 seconds per rotation. The shaft itself didn't actually turn, but the bent part just moved around in a circle.

I inserted it slowly into my opening and held onto the base as I felt it rotate around inside me. I moved it in and out a few times, slowly, and found when I fully inserted it, the head sort of got lodged at my cervix, the bend itself began to massage the inside of my pussy as it rotated, At the time, I didn't know what was happening, but it was rubbing my G-spot as it rotated, which felt amazing.

I laid back and closed my eyes and turned it to the second speed, holding the end of the egg beater with one hand while continuing to massage my breasts and nipples with the other. The bend was moving around inside me at a nice steady speed, not too fast and not too slow, and I left it there, enjoying the sensation. I stopped focusing on the men behind the mirrors and just enjoyed the feeling as I felt the orgasmic wave rise and begin to envelop me.

I was still vaguely aware of Tammy and once again heard the jackhammer start to do its work on her, this time at its highest speed. I heard her moan and let out short screams more than once as I lay in bliss with the egg beater performing its magic inside me. I don't know how long this went on and I completely lost track of time and space. I wasn't really aware of where I was or of the men watching me. I was just riding a giant wave of pleasure, moving my body, writhing around to manage the intense feelings of pleasure and trying to maintain control, like a surfer on a powerful wave, the whole time right on the edge of wiping out. I rode that wave for a long time and the feeling was wonderfully intense.

Suddenly the power of the wave overwhelmed me. My entire body tensed up and I lost control of its actions. I know I must have screamed. I know I squirted because I saw the cum pooled on my chair later. The only thing I really remember is the overwhelming pleasure -- I gave myself to it and felt like I was tumbled around as I wiped out on the wave. I was unable to do anything about it.

When I once again became vaguely aware of my surroundings, Tammy was lying beside me, kissing my face and caressing my body. Without thinking, I reached out to her and pulled her to me and we deeply kissed. Our hands were roaming all over each other and I could feel a vibration from deep inside her, between her hips, and I felt a wire threaded out of her opening. I then became aware that the egg beater was still rotating away inside me, and I let out another small scream as another wave washed over me.

I kissed Tammy even more deeply as I enjoyed the sensation, thrusting my tongue into her throat, and I heard her moan once again as her movements became uncoordinated for a few seconds. We both laid there in each other's arms for a long time, unaware and uncaring of our surroundings.

After a while, I really had no idea how long, I reached down and turned the egg beater off. I then followed the wire leaving Tammy's pussy to find the remote, and turned off the egg that was still lodged inside her. When I opened my eyes, it took a few seconds for me to focus. The lights for three of the four walls were still on and I remembered where we were and that the three lights meant that there were at least three men watching us at that very moment. I consciously spread my legs wide to give them a better view and thought about them jacking off while watching us.

1...7891011...14