Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and I dated pretty steadily through my freshman year. He continued to be a great lover, but he never really understood why he wasn't enough for me, emotionally or sexually. When we got to school again the next fall, he demanded that I be monogamous with him, and I told him that I just couldn't do that, so we broke up. I would sometimes still get booty calls from him over the next couple of years late at night when he was horny (and sometimes drunk), which I frequently indulged. He was usually a good fuck and his tongue just got better with experience.

I think Tyrese told George and Mike to leave Tammy and me alone after he saw how they treated Tammy at that first party, so we never really did anything with them again. They both got arrested at the beginning of basketball season for assaulting another girl and got kicked off the basketball team and dropped out of school when they lost their scholarships. They both moved out of state after the charges were dropped. Philip played basketball during both my freshman and sophomore years before graduating and taking a job close to his family on the east coast where I lost track of him. I did develop a non-exclusive on-again, off-again relationship with him during my sophomore year. We tried to be clandestine about it since he lived in the same house as Pete, and I didn't want to rub salt in an old wound. I did, however, once go directly from one of Pete's booty calls to Philip for a second fucking with his much larger cock, when Pete was too drunk to really satisfy me.

Liz became a true mentor to me and we became very close. Tammy and I were even bridesmaids at her wedding to Tyrese right after she graduated. In fact, the weekend of her wedding was the very last time I ever saw Tammy, so whenever I think of it, I get a little bit emotional. Liz went to work a for a big insurance company in Des Moines as a software engineer which was close enough to Ames for us to keep in touch. Tyrese played professional basketball in Europe for two years after graduation, so they managed a long-distance relationship during that time. They agreed that it was OK to see other people while on separate continents, but when Tyrese was in the US, they were monogamous. They did retain their exhibitionist streak, which I got to enjoy many times over the years as a spectator for their activities. It never got old seeing that giant snake of a penis ram deep into Liz's willing cunt. I have always found it surprising that the very first cock I ever saw is the largest one I ever encountered, even though I have seen hundreds of penises over the decades since. Tammy told me she measured it once. It was just a little under 13 inches long when fully erect and about 6 inches around at its thickest point. I did get the chance to go over to Europe with Liz to watch him play during Christmas break of my junior year and they decided that their rules of monogamy didn't apply in Europe, so I did get to experience Tyrese's magnificent cock once; but that is a story for another time.

Liz actually hired me for my first job as a software engineer out of college. We continued to work together on and off for several years and remain good friends to this day. She and Tyrese got divorced after 8 years of marriage because Tyrese wanted kids and Liz didn't, but they remained friends. I never got together with Tyrese on my own out of respect for Liz -- And the fact that his cock was really too big to be comfortable in either my vagina or my mouth! Liz married again after a couple of years of having some fun being my wingwoman. She always had a thing for big athletic men; her new husband was an ex-NFL star with very traditional values (and quite a bit of money). She stopped working soon after she remarried and they had a very conventional marriage with a monogamous relationship and, paradoxically, three kids! Liz shared with me that her new husband was kind of boring in bed and had an average-sized cock, but that she felt fulfilled when she was with him anyway. They are still married, years later, and she says that while she enjoyed the exhibitionist days of her youth, she doesn't feel the need for that anymore. She seems truly happy. Looking back, I am a little bit surprised that we were never lovers on our own, just exhibitionist/voyeur. I guess we just had 'philia,' not 'eros.' Those Greeks were smart!

After writing this memoir, I feel as if a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders. This experience has led me to renew my faith in who I am, and I can finally see the darkness of my grief begin to brighten. I am enjoying being a grandma and I am reconciling that role with my sexual persona, just as I reconciled my sexuality with being a mom. While I still love Jim and Perry, my gay couple lovers, we are drifting apart, so I have decided that it is time to add a new lover (or new lovers) into my life. The upcoming hunt to find the right person gives me something to look forward to.

I have enjoyed the experience of documenting my past enough that I hope to continue to write stories about my other sexual escapades over the past almost 50 years. While things did slow down, sexually, after that first week of college, I have many tales that I would like to tell to an appreciative audience. And I am looking forward to new sexual adventures as well. I may be a grandma now, but I am a damn sexy grandma and my libido, like my nipples, has never really learned to flatten out, so stay tuned. I see plenty of sex in my future and I hope it can be as enjoyable for me as the sex in my past has been.