Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

Story Info
A young woman’s sexual awakening at her 1st week of college.
51.6k words
4.67
15.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1 -- Moving into the Dorm

My name is Cynthia, but I sometimes go by Cindy, especially when I let my hair down and start to have a good time. I grew up in Jefferson, Iowa, a small, conservative, rural town, and graduated from high school in the 70's (you do the math!) with 121 kids in my class (go Rams!). Jefferson's claim to fame is the 168 foot tall Mahanay bell tower in the town square. I remember watching them build it in the 1960's using a giant crane to lift pieces into the sky as it grew. Dad was a mechanical engineer for a local manufacturing company and Mom stayed at home to look after me and my two brothers, one older and one younger.

I was a good girl growing up, and really wanted to make my parents proud. You know the drill: good grades, cheerleader, church youth group, girl scouts. I did date in high school but didn't have a serious boyfriend until my senior year. I was convinced that I would save my virginity until I was married, but the night of my 18th birthday just a week before heading off to college, I gave in to my boyfriend Alex's advances because I was sure that he was 'the one' and had sex for the first time in the backseat of his car parked on a country road. After he was finished, I started crying and he took me home, where I just laid in bed until morning, worrying about what I had done and wondering what the big deal was, because other than a little bit of pain at first, I really hadn't felt much at all during the roughly 30 second ordeal, other than guilt.

As you might have guessed, when I made it clear to Alex that I wasn't interested in having sex with him again, he broke up with me. It was almost a relief because we were headed to attend different colleges and I was certain that he would start to see other girls anyway. So, I renewed my vow of 'chastity,' and got ready to go to college about 30 miles away at Iowa State University where I planned to study Computer Science. I was very excited about it and was looking forward to meeting the girl who had been assigned to be my roommate in the dorm, Tammy, who was from a big high school in Des Moines.

Time came to head to college that fall, so we packed up my stuff in the family pickup truck on the Sunday before classes were to start and my parents drove me to college. My dorm room was on the 3rd floor and the old dorm building didn't have any elevators, but we managed to get everything carried up in a couple of trips. Mom made my bed as Dad and I unpacked my two suitcases and carefully hung things on one side of the closet and used only two of the five dresser drawers as I wanted to make sure I left plenty of room for Tammy's things when she showed up; I was a little disappointed that she wasn't there yet to let my parents meet her. By the time we had finished unpacking and saying our goodbyes with plenty of tears (even Dad!), it was getting late, so I decided to just go to bed. Classes didn't start for a couple of days, and I wasn't feeling very social, so I locked my doom room door, curled up in my bed, and listened to the noises of my new home for the coming school year.

There was lots of noise coming through the door from the hallway, but after a while, I could hear creaking noises through the wall from the dorm room next door. Rhythmic creaking noises, then banging against the wall with the same tempo. I began to hear a girl's voice, quiet in the beginning, then louder and with more urgency. I couldn't make out any words at first, but then words began to emerge from the background noise. "Yes, Yes, give it to me baby. Fuck me, baby. I missed you so bad. Fuck me with your big black cock, Fuck me!" Then a man's voice, "Oh god I missed you this summer. Yes, you feel so tight. So wet. You feel sooo fuckin' good." The banging and the voices continued for a few more minutes before their voices merged into a harmonious cry of release and the noises from the hallway once again became the dominant noise in my room.

At this point in my life, I had never seen any porn and while some of the girls in high school talked about how much they liked sex, I always thought they were just bragging and trying to seem cool. My personal experience and the little bit of talking I had done with my mother on the subject after I got my first period made me think that sex was just a chore that needed to be done to satisfy your husband, not something to be enjoyed. But the girl next door certainly seemed to be enjoying herself and I noticed that by the end of their session, my nipples were very hard, and my panties were damp under my nightgown. When I felt the moisture in my panties, my pussy tingled like it never had before. This scared me a little and I quickly pulled my hand away from my crotch. I hadn't intentionally reached down to touch myself -- I wasn't even sure how my hand had gotten down between my legs. I knew about masturbation from talking to friends, but I had never done it and thought it was a bad and evil thing. So, I fell asleep my first night in the dorms, feeling a little homesick, with the sounds of sex that I had just heard bouncing back and forth in my brain and my juices oozing from my pussy.

Ch. 2 -- My Introduction to Tammy

I got up the next morning and put on my robe to walk down the hall to the shared bathroom and showers. Just as I was walking past the door of the room next door, it opened and a tall, dark, athletic figure stepped out, brushed past me, and headed down the hall to the stairs. I didn't get a good look at him, but it pretty much had to be the man I heard the night before. My dorm floor was all women and men were not supposed to be there between 11 PM and 8 AM, so I was a bit shocked to see that he had spent the night. After my shower, I headed back toward my room, and I saw a girl step out of that same door and head in my direction. She was about my size and build but had long disheveled blond hair as opposed to my brunette locks. We passed each other with a murmured "hello" and she continued down the hall toward the bathroom as I went into my room and got ready for the day.

I looked into the mirror on the back of the door of my room and liked what I saw. I am 5' 4" and weighed just over 110 pounds in college with B cup breasts and brunette hair down to my shoulders. I have fairly dark skin for a white girl and have always tanned easily, so I was very dark after a summer outside, much of it in a modest two piece bathing suit working as a lifeguard at the local pool which left me with stark tan lines. I have never worn much makeup, just a little eye-liner to make my brown eyes pop.

I took off about mid-morning to find where my classes would be and wandered around the huge campus which had a big open area in the middle dominated by a clock tower called the Campanile. I had to ask for directions from other people at least four times, but eventually I felt like I had figured out how to make it between my classes, so I headed back to the dorm, ate some lunch at the cafeteria, and trudged up the stairs to the third floor.

When I got to my room, the door was wide open, and I saw a girl sitting at the other desk drinking a beer. She was much taller than me, maybe 5' 10", with long, straight, jet-black hair tied into a pony tail that reached below her waist, and heavy dark eye makeup. She was wearing very short cut-off jeans that exposed the bottom of her ass cheeks and a tight Black Sabbath t-shirt that had been cut off just below her very large breasts, making it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. When she saw me, she jumped up and said, "Are you Cindy?" as her tits bounced up and down a few times.

"I go by Cynthia" I said as I extended my hand.

"No, you're Cindy." Tammy insisted as she bounded over and gave me a big hug, pushing her large, unencumbered boobs against my brassiere-encased breasts. "Cindys have a lot more fun than Cynthias, and we are going to have a lot of fun this year! If we have too much fun, I might just have to shorten it to Cin!" she laughed at her double entendre, although I didn't quite understand it at the time. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," I replied, "I just broke up a week ago."

"Why, what happened? Did he cheat on you?"

"No, but I really don't want to talk about it."

"I bet he was pushing you to have anal, wasn't he."

"Ooooo. No. You know, I would really rather not talk about it." I said as I looked at the clock on my desk. "Hey, it's time for the dorm floor meeting. Are you coming?"

"Sure, let's go" she said as she grabbed my arm and started running down the hall to the lounge where we found two seats together in the middle of about 60 girls. Soon after we sat down, one of the older girls stood up and began to talk.

"Hi everyone, my name is Becky, and I am the Resident Assistant, or just 'RA,' for this floor. I'm a senior in Elementary Education and I am here to help you feel at home here in the dorm." She went on for several more minutes about the university and the dorm and then started going through some rules.

"... Number 5, clean up after yourself in the bathroom. We all share the bathroom facilities, and no one wants to see someone else's hair in the sink.

"Number 6, no boys are allowed on the floor between 11 PM and 8 AM. And I don't want to get any complaints from someone that their roommate has locked them out of their room to have sex with their boyfriend. If you are going to have boys over during visiting hours, work things out with your roommate in advance!"

Upon hearing this, Tammy whispered in my ear, "I have a boyfriend. He goes to Morningside college up in Sioux City, but he may come down some weekends. You OK with that?" she asked.

"Umm, we can talk about how to handle that later?" I responded nervously, "OK?" The topic really made me anxious. What if Tammy was like the girl next door and wanted to have sex? Where would I go? Then I noticed that Tammy had put her hand on my thigh, which made my pussy tingle, and I didn't understand why. Was she actually rubbing her middle finger back and forth on my thigh? I began to panic, even as I felt my nipples begin to harden. Suddenly she stopped and raised her hand. I was confused as I saw about half of the girls raising their hand.

The RA brought me back to the present by continuing "OK since those of you that raised your hand are over 18 (the legal drinking age at the time)," I snuck my hand up once it was clear what was being asked, "you are allowed to have alcohol in your room, but it isn't allowed in the common areas like the lounge unless there is an officially sanctioned party. Also, look around and see those that don't have their hands up. They are under 18 and are not allowed to drink. So don't give them any booze! Or at least make sure I don't know about it" she said with a laugh as most of the girls began to laugh along with her.

Becky continued, "Now then, let's start to get to know each other. I want each of you to get up and tell us a little about yourselves. Give us the basics, name, year, major, hometown, and then tell us one 'interesting' thing about yourself, something that we might not know otherwise." Girls started getting up and talking about themselves. About half of the girls were freshman, but there were also quite a few sophomores and juniors and a smattering of seniors. The 'interesting fact' wasn't actually very interesting for most of the girls, as they gave information like where they went on their vacation that summer or their favorite movie.

When Tammy got up, I noticed that many of the girls stared intently at her bouncing boobs. Many of their eyes didn't move as she told them that she was from Des Moines and was a freshman majoring in Interior Design; but you should have seen the number of jaws drop when she said, "And my interesting fact is that I don't ever wear a bra! I don't like the way they feel, and they put a lot of strain on my shoulders," she stuck out her massive chest and shook her breasts a little bit so that they swayed back and forth, accentuating their large size, "so I just don't wear one!" Then she plopped down suddenly, and her tits bounced as she landed causing about half of the girls to begin laughing out loud and the other half to sit, frozen like a deer in the headlights, staring at Tammy's big bouncing boobs.

It was my turn next, so I summoned my best high school speech techniques (after all, had received a superior rating a speech contest!) and began, "Well that's a hard act to follow -- My name is Cynthia" and I began to give my information. When I got to the 'interesting fact' I said: "I was going to say that my interesting fact was that I just broke up with my boyfriend, but instead..." and with that, I reached around my back, unclasped my bra, and began to pull it out of the arm hole of my blouse. The room began to get rowdy with girls laughing and shouting as I finished the task and held up my pink lacy bra for everyone to see, "My interesting fact is that starting right now, I am not going to wear a bra either!" I then threw my bra into the air as the room erupted. A saw a couple of other bras fly across the room as Tammy got up and gave me a big hug and Becky attempted to regain control.

To this day, I have no idea what caused me to do what I did, but I see it as the turning point in my life. I had always hated wearing a bra, but I don't think I had gone without a bra in public since before I actually had breasts. My mom wanted me to be ready for when they did pop out, so I started wearing a training bra early on.

That day is when I took control and started to do what Cindy wanted, not what Cynthia was supposed to do. It was completely out of character for the old Cynthia, but it set the stage for Cindy and her antics that have given me so much joy and pleasure over the many years following that one act of liberation.

After a few minutes, Becky finally got the room quieted down, and said with a big smile, "Well, Tammy and Cynthia, thank you for the very interesting facts. You certainly livened up the proceedings today! OK, let's continue, who's next?"

After that, the facts got much more interesting, topped by one girl saying that she was planning on losing her virginity sometime during the school year. I kept waiting for the blonde from next door to stand up so I could learn more about her. She was the last girl to speak.

"Hi, my name is Elizabeth, but everybody just calls me Liz. I'm a senior in Computer Science. I'm from Chicago, but I love it here at Iowa State. My interesting fact is that my boyfriend, Tyrese, is on the basketball team here, and you will probably see him around -- a lot," she added, blushing ever so slightly, "so if you want to meet any athletes, let me know and I can probably get you hooked up." As Liz sat down, a lot of girls started to talk to their neighbor and Becky once again had to regain control of the room.

"OK girls, have a great first day of class tomorrow! We have a house meeting every Monday night at 7, so I look forward to seeing you all again next week. And if you have any questions about college life, you can always come to me."

Ch. 3 -- The Nightly Show

As we began to get up and leave. I saw a few girls crowd around Liz, I guess to ask about the athletes, and a few girls came up and gave Tammy and me high-fives and introduced themselves. Three of them had taken off their bras in the room right after I did and made the same pledge to go braless from that point forward. A few others said that they usually didn't wear a bra and also signed up for the pledge Tammy had started. We decided to call ourselves the "Braless Wonders" and spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other, talking about our upcoming classes, boys, fashion, music, and other topics of interest to college-age girls. When Tammy and I got back to our room that night after dinner with the Braless Wonders at that cafeteria, we started talking a bit more seriously.

"You really surprised me when you took off your bra today in front of everyone. I had you pegged as way too up tight to do something like that. That was a real Cindy move!" Tammy said as she grabbed a beer from her dorm-fridge. "You want one?"

"No thanks, I don't drink," I answered as Tammy opened her beer. "Ya, that was pretty uncharacteristic of me." I continued. "I surprised myself -- but I have always hated bras. I just decided that I wanted to do what I want to do, now that I am in college, and not worry so much about what I am supposed to do."

"That's cool." Tammy answered and then took a sip of her beer. "Hey, my boyfriend Tom is coming up this weekend and I want him to stay here in the room with me. Are you cool with that?"

"You mean on our couch?" I replied in a bit of a panicked voice. "But boys aren't allowed here overnight."

"Ya, I know that's the rule, but I talked to some of the older girls, and they said that boyfriends stay over all of the time." Tammy answered. "They said no one really cares as long as you don't flaunt it too much."

"I saw Liz's boyfriend leave this morning." I blurted out. "And I heard them going at it last night, too!" I blushed.

"Really!" exclaimed Tammy. "You could hear them having sex? That must have been hot."

"Ya, I guess so." I replied, a bit nervously, followed by an uncomfortable pause. "So -- if your boyfriend stays, how would I change clothes and stuff?"

"Well, that is up to you. You could just ask him to turn around. But he might sneak a peak." She giggled as she took another sip of her beer. "And that wouldn't bother me -- I'm not the jealous type." She winked. "One more thing though, I didn't really mean to say he would be sleeping on the couch."

"Ahh, well, ahh." I stammered as I thought what Tammy was asking. Even my high school boyfriend hadn't really seen me nude. I noticed that my body began to react to that thought of a boy seeing my naked body. And was Tammy saying that they would be sleeping in the same tiny dorm room bed? Would they have sex? I felt my nipples harden and begin to make noticeable bumps in my blouse.

"Well, I guess it is ok." I replied meekly, not wanting to disappoint my new roommate and desperately wanting to seem cool.

"Great, Thank you!" Tammy got up and gave me a bearhug, pulling my face into the cleavage between her breasts due to her greater height. I hugged her back and found my hands on her bare back. Her skin was smooth and soft. I felt my fingers caressing her back as we hugged, and I felt her respond by gently caressing my head with her hands. After what seemed like minutes, but was probably only a few seconds, she broke our embrace and walked over to the wall phone.

"I am going to call Tom right now and tell him that my new roommate, Cindy" she emphasized my name, "is really cool and he can spend the night here on Saturday."

"OK" I replied. "I'm going to head down to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed." Tammy was already dialing the dorm room's wall phone, so she just nodded in reply as I gathered my stuff to head to the bathroom. I heard her start to talk as I stepped out the door and headed down the hall. After brushing my teeth and completing my nighttime beaty regimen, I changed into an oversized t-shirt as a nightgown (no bra of course) in one of the shower stalls, for privacy, and started back toward my room.

I saw a tall black guy come out of the stairway and head toward me. When he knocked on the door of the room next to mine, I figured out that it must be the same man I had seen leave that morning, but now I got a good look at him. He was handsome and was way over 6 feet tall. He was wearing a tight t-shirt and loose athletic shorts, so I could see he had a great body. He glanced toward me and I could feel his eyes take me in. My nightgown wasn't anything overtly sexy, but it was a thin cotton material and for some reason the sight of him had made my nipples harden immediately, forming visible lumps in the material of my nightshirt that I could tell he noticed, which made me blush. He smiled as his eyes stayed on me, moving back and forth from my nipples to my eyes until Liz answered the door. She planted a big kiss on his mouth and pulled him inside. I heard her door lock as I passed.