Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Tammy, this feels soo good. Your ass is soooooo tight. I don't know how long I can last." Tammy just moaned louder in response as I continued to lick and suck on her clit and lap up the juices flowing from her vagina.

Tom was fucking her ass wildly now, and she was fucking him back as they jerked to and fro, without much coordination. Suddenly, Tammy buried her face in my pussy and began sucking madly on my clit.

"It's coming, baby, feel my cum explode into your ass." Tom yelled and he rammed his cock as deep into her asshole as he could. I reached up as he plunged his dick into Tammy's ass and grabbed his balls. I could feel them pumping his seed into her bowels and I felt Tammy scream into my crotch. This combination put me over the edge as well and I let out a scream of pleasure, letting my orgasm release. The now familiar feeling of my cum squirting from my pussy overcame me and I found myself gasping for air as my orgasm continued. I didn't lose my awareness of the situation this time, but I relaxed and enjoyed the intense feeling as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

After a while, Tom pulled his cock out of Tammy's ass. I heard a pop as it was expelled and I could see that it was no longer stiff as cum leaked out of her puckered asshole. Tom leaned down and began to lick around her anus as the cum leaked out and I felt a drop land on my face. Tom kissed me, tenderly, as his cum continued to slowly drip out of both Tammy's ass and pussy making a mess of my face, hair, and pillow. Tom inserted one finger and then a second into her butthole, her sphincter putting up much less resistance than it had to his first attack with his cock, and spread his fingers to let the cum flow freely out of her rectum and down onto my face. When the flow stopped, he removed his fingers from her bottom and began to lick his cum from my face, kissing me as he did so.

Tammy began to stir again, and rolled off me, barely staying on the bed. "What a great way to start the day!" she said as she stood up, a bit unsteady until Tom grabbed her arm to steady her. They both then sat down on her bed and she looked at me. "I see you've met my boyfriend," she joked with a bad British accent, her face drenched with my cum.

"Yes, and might I say that it has been an extreme pleasure." I responded with an even worse accent of my own as we both started to giggle.

We sat there for a few minutes to recover before getting up to face the day. I looked Tom over closely. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. He also carried a little bit of a paunch around his belly. When they stood up, I could see that he and Tammy were about the same height, and his flaccid penis barely stuck out from above his balls. His crotch was clean shaven, different than I had seen from Pete and Tyrese, making him look so different that one could hardly recognize that they all had the same body part between their legs.

"Did you know that you got up in the night and crawled in bed with us?" Tammy asked.

"NO! I did?"

"Yes, maybe 3 AM or so. You were naked and you actually snuggled right between us. Got Tom hard again in the middle of the night. He wanted to fuck you right then, but I said that he had to wait until you had actually met him before fucking, so I sucked him off after we got you back in your own bed."

"I don't remember any of that." I replied, shocked.

"Yup, Thanks for that," Tom piped up. "It's all true. And while I have officially now been introduced, let it be known that, for the record, I still haven't fucked you." He faked a dejected look.

"To be fair, you did fuck my face!" I retorted.

"I guess you got me there. I'll just have to take a raincheck on your other two holes."

"Well, after my very closeup observation of your technique," I grabbed his cock as I got up before continuing, "I am really looking forward to it, fella."

Tammy jumped up, her tits bouncing as usual, "I am so glad my two lovers are getting along so well. We are going to have so much fun together!" She bubbled with enthusiasm as she gathered us both into a hug. "I love you both, so much!"

Ch. 20 -- Boat Trip

We had slept in, so by the time we finished our tryst, it was almost 11 AM. Tammy and I put on our robes and went to the showers. When we came back, we brought him a wet towel to try to clean up a little as he obviously couldn't go into the showers with us. We ate some snacks we had in the room for lunch and then got ready for our boat outing. I put on the same two piece swimsuit that I had worn all summer while lifeguarding, and Tom put on some baggy swim trunks.

Tammy attempted to put on the skimpiest string bikini I had ever seen. It consisted of three tiny triangles of fabric, each only about two inches wide and maybe 3 inches long. The bottom piece barely covered her shaved slit and was held in place by one string that went around her hips and another that went from the pointed end of the triangle at the bottom of her slit, and up through her butt crack to the other string. The top didn't really cover anything at all. The fabric triangles were large enough to cover her areola's, barely, but they wouldn't stay in place and kept sliding to one side, constantly exposing her nipples. After a while she gave up and put on a tight tube top that flattened her boobs against her chest.

Not long after, Liz knocked on our door, "Are you guys ready?" Liz had on a skimpy golden lame bikini. While it covered her well enough to be decent, it was much smaller than my two piece and she looked very sexy. We followed her down the stairs and into the bright sunlight. "The guys will pick us up here."

"Liz, this is Tom," Tammy stated as Tom held out his hand.

"I figured as much," Liz said as she shook Tom's hand. "Sounded like you two had fun last night; thanks for the entertainment." Neither Tom nor Tammy reacted to this, taking it in stride. "Did you like her outfit, Tom?"

"God yes, she was soooo sexy. I fucked her good without even taking it off" Tom replied as a couple of girls walking by gave us all the stink-eye. It wasn't until that point that I realized Tammy was effectively naked other than her tube top and I saw a couple of guys lounging on the grass staring lewdly at her ass. My mind wandered to earlier that morning when I had watched that same ass swallow Tom's cock. I felt a tingle of anticipation as I wondered what today would hold for us.

Philip drove up in an old Chevy Suburban and we all piled in. Tyrese was in the front seat next to Philip and Pete was in the second row, so Tom and Tammy climbed in to the third row seat and Tammy and I got in with Pete, one on each side, and we took off south toward the lake.

Once we got to the lake, Philip pulled into the parking lot and we all tumbled out of the Suburban and headed for the dock. Philip pointed out a pontoon in a slip near the end of the dock and we climbed aboard as he and Tyrese lowered it into the water. Once it was floating, Philip turned the key and a 60 hp outboard engine sputtered to life. Philip then guided the vessel toward the open water.

The pontoon wasn't anything fancy. It consisted of a rectangular platform riding on two metal floats. It had a console in the middle on one side with a seat for the driver and then bench seating around it's perimeter surrounding a wide open flat space. There was a railing all of the way around, behind the seating, and a canopy over the entire platform area that could be deployed to provide some shade; it was currently folded up to let the warm sun shine onto the platform.

"There is a cooler under the cushion in the back," Philip explained. "Life jackets and towels can be found under the cushions on the side. The reservoir is new and just became useable for boating this year, so there aren't that many people using it yet. If we head upstream a little bit, we probably won't have any other boats around. Make yourselves comfortable and let me know if you have any questions."

Tammy raised her hand. "Can I get naked yet?" Everybody laughed.

"Do whatever floats your boat, girl," Philip replied.

Tammy immediately shed her tube top and bikini bottom, reveling in her nakedness as she laid out on a seat cushion in front of the driver's console, her legs pointing toward it, and began to soak in the sun. After only a few seconds, she let one leg fall to the side of the seat, fully exposing her pussy to Philip, who was trying to concentrate on driving the boat. Tom sat on the other side of the Pontoon, watching the proceedings.

Liz decided not to leave Tammy as the only naked one and shed her bikini. Tyrese was next, his flaccid cock hung down to his mid-thigh once he stripped off his shorts. Those two spread a blanket in the middle of the open area and laid on their stomachs next to each other, their backs and rear ends exposed to the sun.

"Do you come out on the boat with Philip often?" I asked Pete.

"Only once before," he replied. "It can be very relaxing but I never know what I am going to see with Tyrese and Liz along," he winked at me.

We sat there with his arm around me as the boat headed upriver. After about 30 minutes, Philip killed the engine and weighed anchor. Once the engine was off, the only sounds were birds calling in the distance.

"Is it safe to swim?" Tom asked Philip.

"Sure, but don't dive in, just in case."

As soon as he heard this, Tom let out a 'Whoop' and did a cannonball into the lake, splashing cold water into the boat.

"Hey," Tammy sat up after being splashed. She jokingly gave Tom the finger and he splashed her again, before he began to swim slowly upstream, just outpacing the leisurely current.

"Do you have any suntan lotion?" Tammy asked.

Philip reached into a cubby in the console and grabbed a tube. "Here you go," he said as he tossed it to her. She squirted a few inches of the white cream onto her breasts and stood up, looking toward Tom in the water.

"Tom," she yelled. Tom stopped swimming and turned to look at Tammy. "Look at what Philip did to my boobs!" pointing at the white cream. She laughed as Philip turned red although he also began to sport an erection which was clearly visible under his basketball shorts.

"You two have a good time," Tom yelled back before turning away and continuing his swim.

Tammy looked straight at Philip and began to spread the white cream on her breast, giving special attention to her nipples. She then squirted more onto her stomach and legs and spread it around, giving good coverage all over, but putting extra effort to her shaved area.

"Philip, can you spread some lotion on my shoulders and back?" Tammy asked sweetly.

"What about Tom?" Philip sounded worried.

"Tom is cool," Tammy responded as she handed the tube back to him and turned around to present her back to him. Philip squirted some lotion onto his hands and began to apply it to her shoulders and back.

"Don't forget my ass and the back of my legs," Tammy said as she laid back down on her stomach.

Philips erection was hard to miss as he leaned over to apply the lotion to Tammy's pillowy ass cheeks. He ran his hands down the back of her legs and then back up as she shifted, spreading her legs to give Philip a better view.

"I think I missed the area between my legs; can you do that for me?" Philips murmured something unintelligible and his hand slipped between her legs. The rest of us were watching, wondering what would happen next when Tom quietly climbed back on board. Philip was too focused on Tammy to notice, but the rest of us watched as Tom snuck up behind Philip and jerked his shorts to the ground, releasing a huge white boner.

Philip spun around quickly to see who had pulled down his shorts, his long hard member swinging in an arc around him as he turned, slapping Tammy on the ass. By the time Philip had assessed the situation, Tom had jumped back into the water with another 'Whoop' and was swimming away.

Tammy sat up and reached around to feel Philip's cock. "Better be careful with that thing," she cooed, "we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt." He turned him around to face her. "That thing is pretty white, we better get some sunscreen on it. We wouldn't want you to burn!" and with this, she squirted some lotion on his hard member and began to rub it in, wrapping both hands around it and then moving them back and forth in a pumping motion.

I got the distinct impression that this had been pre-planned between Tammy and Tom, but Philip wasn't complaining. Tyrese and Liz had turned on their side to watch, and I saw Tyrese's cock start to harden and press into the back of Liz's legs. She responded by reaching down and sliding it between her legs, so that it stick out from her crotch area as if she had sprouted her own, black penis.

Tammy continued pumping Philip's cock, his 6' 11" frame looking a little unsteady. His lily white cock showed that he wasn't used to exposing it to the sun. It was quite long, only a couple of inches shy of Tyrese's, but not nearly as big around; Tammy's fingers were nearly able to fully wrap around it. His glans was small and pointed, and overall, his penis gave the impression of a spear, long and thin and looking a bit dangerous.

Pete's eyes were glued on Tammy's breasts which swayed in time to her pumping action, but I was actually watching Liz as she began to jerk off the big black clock sticking out from her crotch. Tyrese was reaching around her with one hand groping her breasts and one massaging her puffy clit.

Tom was back in the boat now. He stripped off his swimsuit and stood beside Philip in front of Tammy. She took one cock in each hand, rapidly pumping both of them. Although both cocks were untanned and very white, they presented quite a contrast. Tom's was quite thin and Tammy was easily able to fully wrap her hand around it, her fingers overlapping her thumb. It was probably only about 5 inches long fully erect and was circumcised. It had a pink head with a prominent ridge making it quite a bit wider than the shaft.

Philip's cock, on the other hand (literally) was maybe 9-10 inches long and when Tammy griped it, her fingers almost touched. He was uncircumcised, but the head, which barely had a ridge at all and almost looked like his rod had just been sharped to a point, was fully extended beyond his foreskin. His long shaft had a prominent curve upwards, like a banana, and had several visible bulging veins, as opposed to Tom's straight little rod of pure white skin.

I turned to Pete. "Want to join me on the beach or do you want to stay and watch the show?" I pointed to a sandbar about 50 yards away on the bank.

"I just want to be with you," he responded.

I had been a lifeguard all through high school and was a very good swimmer, so I grabbed a beach towel and held the rolled towel over my head as I jumped in and kicked my feet as I hit, keeping my head, arm, and towel dry. I started swimming a modified breaststroke toward the sand, holding the towel out of the water to keep it dry.

Pete jumped in after me and once we made it to the sandbar, I laid out the towel on the hot sand and stripped off my swimsuit. Pete was naked by that time as well and we kissed warmly and embraced as we stood there on the sandbar. I looked over at the pontoon and it was clear that Tammy was giving a double blow job to Philip and Tom, moving her mouth back and forth between the two very different cocks. Tyrese had moved to sitting on one of the cushions with his back to us, facing Tammy, and I could see Liz sitting on his lap, bouncing up and down, her buttocks not quite making it to his lap on the downward trip.

"I really enjoyed Thursday night," I purred. He kissed me and pulled my body against his. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach and enjoyed the feeling of his hands wandering over my body. I broke the embrace and sat down, then laid back, with my knees up and legs spread on the towel. "Hungry?" I asked as sweetly as I could muster.

At this, Pete got down on his hands and knees and sank his face into my crotch, licking and sucking like a wild animal. Gone was the gentle patient Pete of the other day. He stuck his tongue deep into my well, and then moved up to suck on my hard button. I pushed his head down hard into my pussy as I heard a woman's high-pitched squealing come from the pontoon.

Liz was leaned over facing us, her hands on the railing with a look of passion on her face. Tyrese was behind her and was clearly pumping his huge cock into her pussy as she lunged forward each time he thrust it into her, emitting a squeal with each impact of the crown of his staff into her cervix. I imagined his giant member pushing her internal organs out of the way to make room for its advances.

I couldn't really see Tammy, but I saw Tom and Philip, kneeling on the deck, facing each other about 3 feed apart, and thrusting in unison, so I could imagine what was going on with the three of them.

Pete was hard at work now sucking and licking, but I wanted his cock deep inside me, so I grabbed his head and pulled it toward my face. He quickly understood and clambered up my body, inserted his key into my lock and began to open my gates of passion as we urgently kissed.

His tool worked in and out of my fuckhole and he pushed himself up and put his arms around the inside of my knees, spreading me even wider to have full access to my pussy as he rammed his cock in and out. He was grunting with each probe deep inside my body and I rocked back and forth with his motion, enjoying the feeling. His motion was becoming more urgent now, and I decided to let myself go, giving into the pleasure. I felt my vagina clamp down on this penis, and he let out a big groan. I felt like my insides were being drug back and forth as my tunnel gripped his dick and I reached down and touched my clit.

That one little touch drove me over the edge. I could feel myself ejaculate onto Pete's harry crotch and he pushed into me hard, his spasms matching mine as we exchanged fluids. I screamed loudly, and grabbed his ass with both arms, trying to pull him deeper into me. Pete was still madly jamming his stiff shaft into my body and I held on for dear life as he continued to spurt his seed into the receptive vessel of my uterus.

I regained awareness after a few minutes, with Pete collapsed on my chest, panting. He moved his arms to let my legs fall back around his butt and held me tight, his rigid phallus still piercing the target in my crotch. I heard a shout in the distance but I wasn't really thinking about the others as I kissed Pete on the neck, causing him to jump slightly, which I felt transmitted through his shaft deep into my body. I enjoyed the feeling of lying there with Pete still inside me and holding me close, so neither of us moved for quite a while as his erection slowly faded.

We were both sweating profusely, and I began to worry about the sun so whispered into his ear, "We should probably get back to the boat."

"Just give me another minute to hold you," he responded, so we continued to enjoy our hug, as our sweat mixed together and soaked the towel, along with my cum and his, which was oozing slowly out of my cunt, only partially plugged by Pete's softening rod. When Pete finally pushed himself away from me, his now flaccid penis plopped out of my vagina and a flood of our mixed juices poured out, adding additional moisture to the towel.

Ch. 21 -- Back to the Boat

When we finally stood up, we could see everyone on the pontoon staring over at us, making me wonder how long our love-making session had lasted. We gathered our swimsuits into the towel and entered the water naked, enjoying the cool refreshing feeling as it washed the sweat from our bodies and swept Pete's semen downstream as it flowed from my crevice as I swam.

I climbed into the pontoon behind Pete and watched the water drip from his cock and balls as he emerged from the reservoir and stepped onto the platform of the pontoon. When I got aboard, everyone was sitting around naked under the shade of the canopy which Philip must have deployed while we were on the sandbar.