Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy must have felt my movement and stirred. It seemed like she went through the same process of regaining her composure and figuring out anew what was going on asking me, "Do you think it has been 30 minutes yet?"

'I don't know, but let's get dressed and get out of here," I replied.

We both stood up and waved goodbye to the walls with illuminated lights and began to get dressed. I found my thong and stepped into it. Then I picked up my t-shirt. It was pretty wet with my cum, but I put it on anyway. Tammy had already gotten her halter top and skirt on and was opening the door to leave before I got my skirt on. She had already disappeared around the corner before I got my skirt pulled over my hips and zipped up. I noticed that one light was still on, so I blew a kiss in that direction before leaving the room and following Tammy over to the clerk. I noticed a clock on the wall and realized we had been in the room for almost 90 minutes, not the 30 minutes we had promised and understood why I felt so worn out.

Tammy was already talking to the clerk when I got there. She handed me a twenty dollar bill and said, "Here is one quarter of the tips," while tucking another twenty dollar bill into her halter top.

I scowled and said, "That's all? We were in there for an hour and a half. There had to be more than $80 in tips!"

The clerk smiled. "Yup, that's all, sweetie." I knew he was lying but there was no way to prove anything.

"And the room fees added up to $400," he continued, "So you can each have $100 in store credit."

"Wait a minute," I protested, "There were almost always lights on in all four windows, and we were in there for almost 90 minutes. At $2/hr, that would be," I paused for some mental math, "$720 dollars in room fees."

The clerk looked like a child that had been caught in a lie. "Well, it wasn't that much," he retorted.

"How much was it really?" Tammy asked with some anger in her voice when she realized he was trying to cheat us.

"OK, it was $680." He admitted. "So, you each get $170 in store credit, $340 total, OK?"

"Make it $175 each for trying to cheat us," Tammy demanded.

"Sure, go pick out what you want." He pointed at some shopping baskets and we each grabbed one before heading back to the dildo and vibrator area.

I grabbed a new-in-the-box pink flesh-colored egg beater, a vibrating egg, and the black realistic-looking dildo we had seen earlier, which added up to $37. Tammy had a jack hammer, an egg beater and a vibrating egg of her own, as well as a butt plug.

"What's this?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically, as she held up a strap on dildo that was about 6 inches long and an inch thick.

I looked at the packaging. "It says it's a strap-on dildo!" I laughed as I put my hand over my mouth.

"Sounds like a good time." Tammy said cheerfully. "I might need to try this on Tom," she paused and smiled devilishly, "or you!" This made me tingle inside as she put it in her basket.

Before walking away, I saw a long cylinder of blue plastic about 18" long and with a head like a cock on each end. I immediately saw the possibilities of this and put it my basket as we walked toward the clothing area.

When we got to the clothing area, I was drawn to the sexy teddy bodysuits. I found one that looked like it would fit me and held it up to my body.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked Tammy. It was made with lacy jet black material and had a plunging neckline that was low enough that it would probably show my navel. It was also crotchless and was priced at $40. I stuck my fingers through the crotch and Tammy smiled.

"I think Pete would like that!" She replied and I put it in my basket.

She was looking at bustiers and held one up. "I think this one would fit me," she said. It was made of red silk with black trim and laced up the back. It also had garter straps hanging down from its bottom edges with underwire push-ups for her breasts, but no bra cups, so her boobs would still be exposed.

"That is pretty sexy," I said as she put it in her cart. She picked up some matching crotchless panties and grabbed some black lace stockings as well.

"What size bra cup do you think I would be?" she asked as she picked up a bra that had holes to let the nipples poke out.

"Don't you know?"

"No, I haven't bought a bra since these baby's were B cups."

"They aren't B cups anymore, sister. Maybe D?" I responded.

Tammy quickly undid the bow of her halter top freeing her boobs, grabbed a bra with D cups, and tried to fit her boobs into it.

"Nope, that Is way too small," she said as she put the bra back on the shelf, completely unconcerned about her exposed breasts as she looked for a larger bra. I noticed the clerk staring at her along with several other men in the store.

"What?" she reacted as she saw my reaction to her exposed breasts in the middle of the store. "They probably all saw us naked in the room earlier. What's the big deal?" She found another bra and tried it.

"Do you think this fits?" she asked, holding it on her breasts? "It is a triple D."

"Ya, that looks about right," I responded.

"OK, but on second thought, I don't think I want to buy a bra, even if it does show my nips." She returned it to the shelf and retied her halter top. She then held up a package and read, "Fishnet full body suit. Hmm, that sounds interesting. It says for women '5'6" to 6' tall. Think it would fit me?"

"Probably," I replied.

"Might be fun," she said as she added it to the growing pile of things in her basket.

I also grabbed a short white see-through robe and Tammy picked out a couple of thongs and we headed to the checkout.

The clerk rang up our haul. "You only have $322 in stuff here. You have another $27 to use."

"Ohh, let's get plenty of batteries for the toys," Tammy piped up. "Do you have batteries?

"OK, let me add batteries. Most of the toys you bought take AA's but the jack-hammer takes 2 C batteries," he winked.

"Put in 2 sets for each toy and add another couple of AAs. I have a toy at home that needs new batteries too." Tammy added. The clerk reached behind him, grabbed several packages of batteries, and added them to our bill.

"That brings your total to $341."

"How much are the dirty magazines?" I asked. Tammy raised an eyebrow.

"They vary, but most of them are $10," the clerk replied.

I walked over and grabbed one that caught my eye. It had two women and a man on the cover. The two women were in a 69 position and the man was fucking one of the woman in the ass from behind. I set it on the counter.

"Add this and call it even." I demanded.

The clerk whistled. "That's pretty hardcore, sweetie -- OK. We'll call it even." He put our purchases into two bags and handed them to us. "Have fun with these," he winked. "And thanks for the show. I watched some of it and you two are welcome back whenever you want -- same terms."

"Oh, we WILL enjoy them," we responded in unison, leaving the second part of his statement without a response, as we walked out the door and headed to the bus stop with our purchases.

Ch. 17 -- Fashion Show

By the time we got back to our room, it was dinner time, so we dropped off the two bags in our room and went down to the cafeteria to eat.

"I can't wait for Tom to get here," Tammy excitedly proclaimed once we sat down. "He should be off work now and be on his way soon!" Tom had told Tammy on the previous night's phone call that he would get off work at 6 and it was at least a three and a half hour drive from Sioux City to Ames, so we figured that Tom would get there sometime between 9:30 and 10.

We were walking back up to our room when I suggested, "You should pick out one of the outfits we bought today to wear for when Tom shows up, just to surprise him."

"Well, I am usually just in my birthday suit to greet him. He likes that a lot!" Tammy protested.

"Maybe, but variety is the spice of life, and a little bit of fabric can be very sexy!"

"I'll think about it. I want to shower and trim up my pussy before he comes," She grinned at her pun. "if you know what I mean."

When we got back to the room, Tammy looked at the clock. "OK, it's a little after 7 now. We probably have about two and a half hours before Tom gets here." Let's both get showered and then we can decide what to do.

We both took off our clothes and I realized that I had gone to the cafeteria wearing a t-shirt that had earlier been drenched with my cum. Although it had dried, I could clearly see the cum stain on my t-shirt.

"Wonder if anyone guessed what the stain on my shirt was down in the cafeteria?" I mused to Tammy as she laughed.

"Probably just thought you spilled juice on yourself. And I guess in a way they would have been right!" Tammy paused for a moment with a huge grin before adding, "Pussy Juice!" We both laughed at this as we put on our robes and grabbed our bathroom supplies.

When we got to the bathroom, we went into separate stalls. I could hear her enter her shower well before mine had warmed up.

"Brrrr," I heard her chatter.

"Why don't you wait for it to warm up?"

"I like the feel of the cold water running over my clit!" Tammy responded.

"Tammy! What if someone is listening?"

"So what? I like what I like and I don't care who knows."

My shower finally warmed up and I stepped under the stream, enjoying the feeling of the warm water raining down on my body. I decided to wash my hair again, after the exertions of the afternoon, and was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I heard Tammy say my name.

"Cindy, do you mind if I have some time alone with Tom tonight when he first gets here?" she sounded afraid of what I might say in response. "I really do want to share him with you, but"

"Tammy!, Again! Someone might be listening!" I hissed at her sharply. I was inwardly looking forward to being with Tammy and Tom, albeit very nervous about the possibility after seeing that magazine cover, but I still was aghast at the thought that someone else might hear.

Tammy went on as if she hadn't heard me. "I just want all of his attention for a while without you distracting him from me. Are you OK with that? Maybe for an hour after he gets here?"

"Of course!" I replied. "Now, no more talking about this until we get back to our room, OK?"

"Thanks, baby," she replied as we finished our showers in silence.

After we dried our hair and got back to the room, it was after 8.

"Hey, I think you are right," Tammy told me. "Help me decide which outfit I should wear tonight to greet Tom. It will really surprise him if I answer the door and I am not naked!"

"OK, I want to try on my outfit as well, to make sure it fits."

"Great, which one should I put on first?" she said as she held up the bustier ensemble in one hand and the fishnet body suit in the other.

"Definitely the bustier," I responded as I pulled out my lacy black teddy.

We both went to work to try to figure out how to put on our new, unfamiliar, clothing. I was the first to successfully complete the task and turned to Tammy.

"What do you think?" I asked.

She whistled. "Damn girl. That is very sexy!"

I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful, sexy woman staring back at me. The black lace covered my breasts but didn't really hide anything. My areolas, small as they were with my hard nipples, were faintly visible as they contrasted against the untanned skin of my breast. One of my nipples actually poked through a hole in the lace while the other just made a large lump in the fabric. The neckline plunged down to just below my navel and I could see the gash of my pussy peek out through the open crotch. I had styled my hair, just as I did in preparation for the party the previous night, and I puckered my lips in a kissing motion to myself. My tan lines were visible through the lacy fabric, which somehow added to my allure, I thought, not understanding why.

Tammy came up behind me and slipped the transparent white robe over my shoulders. "I don't know, babe, I may need to keep you away from Tom altogether or I might never get him back." She then turned me around and kissed me on the lips, her bustier hanging awkwardly from her body as she hadn't yet figured out how to properly get it on.

"Thanks, Tammy. Here let me help." I turned her around and roughly adjusted the position of the bustier with one with one hand as I reached around with the other to adjust the position of her breasts on the underwire supports of the bustier as I did so. Once I got it properly positioned on her body, I said, 'hold it there,' as I laced it up tight. I could hear Tammy let out her breath as I tightened the laces of the bustier and tied a bow at the bottom.

"Women used to wear this kind of shit all the time? I don't think I would want to do this very often." She looked in the mirror. "It is pretty sexy though," she exclaimed.

I looked into the mirror as well. The bustier had pulled in her stomach, giving her an accentuated hourglass figure. Her large globes rested uneasily on the top of the underwire supports, pushing them up with her nipples pointed straight ahead. Her long black hair draped over her breasts, playing peekaboo with her nipples and matching the black trim of the red silk bustier. We said nothing as I handed her the matching crotchless panties. She pulled them on and adjusted her swollen pussy lips to make sure that they protruded through the open crotch. I helped her slip on the black lace stockings, with her leaning on my shoulders to keep her balance, and I hooked them into the garter straps hanging down from the bottom of the bustier. She then slipped on a pair of black strap-style high heels and turned and faced the mirror again.

We both just stood there, admiring ourselves. She was absolutely stunning! I looked sexy, but she was an utter knockout in that outfit.

"Wow, Tammy!" I exclaimed, "Just Wow! You have nothing to worry about with Tom if he sees you in this!" I meant it.

"Thanks, Cindy." She twirled around in front of the mirror. "I do look pretty damned sexy, don't I."

We were still standing in front of the mirror, admiring ourselves, when we heard a knock on the door.

"He's early!" Tammy shrieked as she pulled open the door. "Tom!"

But it wasn't Tom at the door. Tyrese and Liz were at the doorway and the look on both their faces was priceless. They stood there, motionless, their eyes wide, for a few seconds, looking us both up and down, before I regained my composure enough to take action. Tammy was still just standing there as I urged them inside and shut the door.

"Tammy and I made a little shopping trip today," I began, "and we were just trying things on." I twirled around and the lightweight see-through material of my robe swayed with the air as I moved. I could feel the air flow over my exposed pussy lips as well.

"DAMN! You are both so damn sexy!" Tyrese exclaimed with force. He was wearing loose sweatpants and I could see that his cock was reacting to our display. "Where did you get those? I need to get something like those for Liz, here, so she can be as sexy as --," Tyrese realized he was about to say something he would regret as he noticed Liz staring at him. "So she can be even more sexy than she already is!" Tyrese attempted a recovery as Liz slugged him in the arm. "Ouch!" Tyrese feigned injury and sat down as Liz began to speak.

"Wow, girls, you really are sexy." She sat down next to Tyrese, not knowing what else to do. Tyrese's erection was quite noticeable now and Liz began to gently stroke it as she looked back and forth from me to Tammy.

"Sorry to interrupt you," Liz spoke again while continuing to slowly and gently encourage Tyrese's cock to continue its rise. "We were just stopping by to see if you two wanted to go boating with us tomorrow. You remember Philip from the party?" We both nodded. "He has access to his parent's pontoon boat, and they have it on a big new reservoir down close to Des Moines. Pete is coming along with us and he wanted to ask you, Cindy, to see if you could join us. I will warn you, that we usually get pretty carried away out on the boat where no one else can see us." She pulled Tyrese's sweatpants down, releasing the snake which rose menacingly from Tyrese's crotch, springing up and swaying back and forth as if under the spell of a snake charmer, its bulbous head reminiscent of the hood of a cobra.

Both Tammy and I just stood there for a few seconds, mesmerized by the sight of Liz slowly stroking Tyrese's exposed cock. Eventually, Tammy recovered.

"My boyfriend, Tom, is coming here tonight and is staying through tomorrow."

"You both can come!" Liz replied brightly. "The pontoon holds up to 10 people and adding you two would only make 7," continuing as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about the scene in front of us.

"Doesn't Philip have a girlfriend?" Tammy asked.

"No," Liz replied, "but sometimes we let him watch," Liz gave us an evil grin. "And like I told you, we get off on other people watching and listening to us!" Liz was stroking Tyrese's cock faster now, and it had grown even more.

"Damn!" Tyrese repeated, still staring at Tammy's big bare breasts at the top of her bustier.

"Sure, I think Tom would like that. Sounds like fun." She was staring intently at Tyrese's cock as a drop of pre-cum emerging, glistening in the light. Tammy was unconsciously rubbing her clit slowly and gently as she stared.

At this, Liz bent down and took the glans of Tyrese's penis into her mouth. She had to strain to take it in and we could hear her suck on it as she continued to rapidly stroke the shaft.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" cried Tyrese as Liz positioned her head on his cock as if she was going to take it down her throat. She then started to bob her head up and down. She couldn't take very much in, but we could see her throat expand as she lowered her head, over and over, holding her breath while she held his cock as deep into her throat as she could, before bobbing up and gasping in a breath before repeating.

Tammy and I watched in awe. Tammy set down on the couch next to Tyrese and I saw him begin to gently stroke her pussy until Liz slapped his hand away. I knelt at Tyrese's feet, my face only inches away from Liz's as she performed her magic on his cock. I could feel the heat from his balls and feel her breath each time she came up for air.

Liz pushed her face down hard toward Tyrese's crotch and held it there as we saw her throat bulge to within an inch of her clavicle as she sucked, with a good 6 inches of his cock still visible, extending from her lips to his crotch.

Tyrese exploded. "FUUUUUUCK!" I could see his balls pump his love juice through his cock and down Liz's throat. She continued to swallow for several seconds as he pumped. She came up for air, lifting her mouth off of his manhood in time to have a load of cum explode powerfully onto her face. She managed to get her mouth back over the tip of his cock in time to catch the next few spurts, swallowing as she went, as his cum dripped down her face.

Finally, Tyrese stopped pumping his seed and sprawled back onto the couch. "Damn!, God damn!" was all he could get out of his mouth as Liz raised her head and wiped the cum off of her face with her hand and held it out for me. I sucked it off her fingers and I heard Tammy moan loudly. I hadn't really noticed her working her pussy with her fingers; I had been too enthralled with Liz's performance. Tammy gave out another big moan as she doubled over, letting the orgasm course through her body. I went to try to lick more cum off of Liz's face, but she gently stopped me. She sat up and leaned against Tyrese as his cock slowly began to come back down to earth.

"Damn!" Tyrese exclaimed again. "You girls!"

Liz smiled at him.

"That was incredible, Liz!" I intoned, awestruck. "How did you learn to do that?"

1...89101112...14