All Comments on 'Cindy's Bikini - Fucker of Brothers'

by paralleltasking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Love love Cindy. Perfect wifey. She needs more creampies and sex with losers

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Found this series only a few days ago and I love it! I love the continued reluctance and downfall of Cindy. I'm hoping for one reason or another, Cindy is forced to keep this pregnancy and keep on getting creampied by more degraded men (homeless, drop outs). It might get to where Teddy is one of the better picks. If you ever look at doing a part two, maybe have after birth, Cindy and her friends life getting re-derailed and having to have a second child to a nameless father. Or potentially years down the road, Cindy's daughter getting stuck in a similar predicament (after turning 18)

FriskyMedicFriskyMedic21 days ago

Pretty decent story thus far. Would love to see some BDSM action. Maybe someone's fantasy, where she is wearing a leather mask with a lock so it can't be removed while she's tied down, and therefore she can't be identified. The person in charge can somehow find the eye pieces to the mask and possibly put noise cancelling earphones so she looses most of her senses. Then he invites several friends and they try to find her identity by attempting to remove the mask but due to the lock are unsuccessful and therefore resort to using wax, and a flogger, but that actually excites her and luckily doesn't give up her identity. Maybe, while fingering her within the torment they feel a string and accidentally or on purpose pull out the IUD.

Keep up the good work. Looking fwd to further chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Please continue

sammy_sludgesammy_sludge17 days ago

It'd be funny if this became cyclical. She gets the money for the abortion, but finds out she has an STI. Has to cure that first, then needs more for the abortion. When she succeeds an ex-lover realizes she's infected him so he and his friends demand she pay for their treatment. As compensation they fuck her when she pays them (making her feel like she's paying them to fuck her). This re-infects her.

With her money gone she has to fuck more guys for cash for both the abortion and her STI treatment. More guys demand restitution after she gets the STI cured a second time. This might prompt her to go to a new level of whoring like signing a porn contract she doesn't read thoroughly. Turns out it's longer-term and doesn't use protection, but also doesn't pay for treatment and prevention of pregnancies or abortions.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I am thinking Cindy is gonna have to go back to Shawn but his demands will be much worse. He will say she needs alterations. Nott of your clothes but of you. Cindy will do live streaming of her getting piercings all over and her choice of tattoo, the word slut or whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Time to fuck her actual brother yet?

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Love it. Hope she gets with her brother and has to crawl back to Shawn. When will the next part be released?

sammy_sludgesammy_sludge7 days ago

Now that she has money she can go to get the abortion, but she gets the price wrong, and only has enough to get the abortion. Having done so she needs acommodations. She can either take advantage of the local homeless, or try to raise money for a seedy motel room. Having just had the abortion her pussy's off limits so she does strictly anal and oral, and as usual has some pay and some not, and some add-ons that she didn't originally plan on. She struggles to keep making hotel payments while getting money together for the trip back, and might eventually decide to just hitch-hike. This could result in a few trips that go off course, leaving her further and further from home. Her 'lovers' demand compensation once she returns. Paired with the other idea I posted about STDs she would also need money in the city to get that cured or treated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userparalleltasking@paralleltasking
Trying to put all my naughty thoughts down in stories. I've never written really much before outside of my technical field. Apparently reading all the smut you guys have written has inspired me. I hope to keep improving and giving you all boners and lady boners.