Cindy's Offering - Nuptials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God almighty, Carol, it's like I'm doing something illegal here," I whispered as her scent filled my nostrils.

Carol grinned a little, reached for my head then gently placed her hands on my ears, smiled then raised her knees. I began sucking the moisture off her clitoris then slowly licking the silken folds of her smoothly shaved vaginal lips. My throbbing penis was so hard it hurt and I thought it was going to ejaculate before it had a chance to enter Carol's beautiful body. She began gently rocking her hips as I heard slight moans each time she exhaled.

"Oh God, Bobby that feels so fucking good. Don't stop, baby," she moaned as her hips rocked faster.

A few moments later I was drinking Carol's sweet vaginal water until it dripped down my chin. I couldn't wait to be inside her. I crawled up her body, looked into her gorgeous eyes then gently pressed my lips against hers. As soon as my penis entered her body it exploded. I felt so lost inside. I had to do something to make Carol realize she drove her lover over the edge in seconds.

I slowly slid down her body until my face was in front of her labia. I placed my hands under her thighs, pressed my lips against her folds, and sucked my semen and her moisture from her cavity. When I had a mouthful, I crawled back up her body and placed the carnal liquid into her mouth with a long, sensual kiss. Carol's body quivered under me as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We gazed at each other for a moment then Carol whispered, "You nasty fucking animal," then she growled and tapped my hips with hers. Two hours later, Carol wanted a repeat performance, and I couldn't resist.

On one hot Saturday in the middle of June, I found myself sitting on my rear landing next to Danny. We were talking about things guys talk about when both are sexually satisfied by the woman of their dreams. I asked Danny how his teaching job was going then he asked me about the restaurant business. We both were taken by surprise when Alice waltzed onto the grass in the backyard wearing a fuchsia bikini and carrying a large orange towel. The air around us began to heat then Danny tapped my leg with the back of his hand.

"She needs to do that at this very moment, don't cha know." he whispered.

As we sat silently studying the alluring curves of a pretty teen girl's body, the sounds in the air suddenly vanished and I had to break the silence. "Did Cindy say what she'd do to you if Alice ever touched you again?"

"Nope," Danny's answered quickly. "Carol to You?"

"Nope," I answered quickly. "So...want to take the girls out for lunch?" I watched Alice roll over on her stomach.

"Good idea," Danny responded quickly.

"Where you want to go?" I asked.

Alice suddenly lifted her buttocks and assumed a doggy position for a second as she straightened the towel under her. I had to admit the girl's vaginal lips were awesome and looked perfect pinched between her curvy thighs.

"How about your place? We've never been there," offered Danny as Alice rolled over on her back.

"I was thinking more like something on the nearest planet," I countered as I studied Alice's gorgeous breasts and the subtle curve of a teen female's mound.

Danny laughed a little then said, "She really is a beautiful creature."

With that comment, I smacked Danny on the shoulders. "Slow it down there, Hoss, we need to feed our girls."

We took the girls to a restaurant by the lake and enjoyed the company as much as the food and the scenery. Oddly, the conversation became tilted when Carol asked Cindy what date she had in mind for her wedding day. Danny's face was priceless as he realized he was being cornered, but I was prepared for the next question and intervened before the question was asked.

I reached into my pocket and gripped the small gold ring I had stashed before leaving for the restaurant. I held it in my fist, slid off the chair, knelt in front of Carol, took her hand gently in mine then asked, "Carol?"

The look on Carol's face was a look I'll never forget. When she started to shed tears, I had to act fast. "You are the love of my life, the center of my universe, the calm in my soul, and the heat in my heart...and the other parts as well. Will you marry me?"

In a flash, Carol squeezed my neck and I felt her weep as I held her head in my palm and her back in my open hand. I closed my eyes and felt my world complete.

When I opened my eyes, I looked at Cindy and Danny. Cindy was smiling and Danny gave me a thumb's up. There are times in our lives we can never forget and that moment was one of those times.

Feeling Carol breath in my arms at that moment was a tender reality and I was so engulfed in her I never saw Danny slip the bill folder into the waitress's hand. When it was time to leave I asked Danny what happened to the bill and he told me it was taken care of. At that moment I understood what it was like to have someone do something for me for a change. That night Carol was so erotic I never wanted the night to end.

As soon as we walked in, I locked the door. Carol took my hand and ushered me to the bedroom. "I want to watch you strip," she said softly.

I giggled a little then stood like a pole and thought, 'How in the world does a guy strip for a woman and make it sexy?' The only thing I knew how to do was take my clothes off and that's what I did until I was down to my briefs. Suddenly, Carol said, "Stop, turn around, baby."

I turned to face the wall and thought, 'What's going on behind me?' It seemed a long time before Carol said, "Pull down your briefs and let them fall to your ankles."

By then my penis was standing straight up and I felt it pulsating like it had a life of its own. The mystery of what was going on behind me added to the sensual air filling the room and I began to wonder what Carol had in store next.

"Bobby?" Carol asked softly. I turned my head to see what she was doing. "Don't turn around, baby!" she snapped.

I had to obey. I really had no other choice. All I could do was imagine what Carol was doing. Suddenly, her hands pressed gently on my buttocks and squeezed as her hair tickled my back. Then, her hands slid down my thighs. I had a feeling Carol was squatting behind me but I dared not look. Suddenly, I heard a faint buzzing noise then Carol's lips gently kiss my buttocks. Her hand gently wrapped around my erection. "Jesus, Carol, you're making me horny as shit."

I heard the frequency of the buzzing noise decrease slightly. At the same time, I felt a weird tingly sensation under my scrotum. My penis began twitching and heat filled my loins. Carol moved whatever it was up my butt crack and when she rested the buzzing thing against my anus, my penis exploded.

"Holy fuck, Carol, what the hell did you just do to me?" I asked as I looked down at the tip my semen covered penis.

Carol stood and gently placed her hands on my waist. Softly she said, "It's okay, you can turn around now."

Carol was naked and standing like a statue holding a small light blue phallic device in her hand. The little thing was making a faint buzzing noise and I had no idea where Carol got the thing. "Where did you get that?"

Carol giggled a little and said with complete sincerity, "At the new novelty shop down the street. Isn't it cool?" she asked.

She held the buzzing rod up for my examination. I looked at the noisy little stick, then into Carol's eyes. I said calmly, "Looks like you could use it for something else when something's missing around here."

Carol giggled and shrugged her shoulders, "I could and probably will, I only wish we had a movie camera so you could watch."

July started with a bang. In our neighborhood we had to dodge fireworks on an average day, but the evening of July 4th was nonstop mayhem. When Danny offered me a handful of blanks for my shotgun I had to say, "you're kidding," but he wasn't. A few minutes later I stood with my shotgun pointed at the moon wearing work boots and jeans with no shirt and fired three shots into the air. Alice suddenly expressed an interested in the firearm, but I had no idea what was about to happen when she touched my bicep, but Carol knew what to do next.

After the third shot, I broke the barrel and the cartridge popped out as Carol tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at Danny begging him to do something to keep me from falling into the well of female scorn. I knew what Carol wanted me to do, but for some reason, I held the shotgun vertically and offered it to Danny. After he took the gun, I was whisked away to our kitchen.

"Bobby. Sit," Carol commanded as she rounded the bench then paced the floor in front of me.

"Oh no, what did I do now?" I asked like a little boy as I plopped down on the bench.

"Cindy and I have had just about enough of that little slut! I'm here to tell you...we've been planning to do something about it." Carol paced back and forth; her hair flowed in all directions.

"Good," I said coyly.

"You know she's eighteen now, don't you?" asked Carol as she stopped and looked at me.

I felt I needed to say something, but I knew what was good for me, so I remained silent as I studied Carol's beautiful eyes.

"Well?" asked Carol as she backed up to the sink counter.

"What do you want me to say? Pull you shorts down I want to stick my tongue into your ass hole?" I said calmly.

"I'm being serious, Bobby." Carol clasped the edge of the counter with her palms and glared at me with her haunting eyes. When she started wiggling her breasts slightly and grinned, I was ready to pounce on her.

"I'm being serious, too. Pull you shorts down, turn around, and brace yourself," I said as I leaned forward slightly.

Carol's facial expression turned to a thoughtful frown and I knew she was thinking.

I stood up, placed my hands on my hips then growled softly, "If you don't have those shorts down to your ankles in two seconds, I'll do it myself."

Carol smiled a little but didn't move taunting me to do it. I stepped closer, pulled her away from the counter about two steps, turned her around, and pressed on her shoulders until she bent over and grabbed the counter. I squatted behind her, slipped my fingers under the leg hem of her shorts, and yanked them down to her ankles. Her pure white buttocks wiggled slightly then I placed my hands gently on each buttock with my palms resting on the cracks below the bubbles, separated the cool mounds of soft flesh, leaned my head forward and pressed my tongue gently into the small brown hole then remained still for a moment as I tasted her pungent hole and sniffed her fragrance. My penis rose and I began to move my head back and forth while listening to Carol moan with pleasure. "Oh...Bobby!" Carol moaned as my tongue penetrated her rectum as deeply as I could insert it.

When I pulled my head back, I noticed Carol's vaginal lips were moist, and I licked the crack between her lips once; then, I stood. "Don't move," I said in a near whisper.

I couldn't get my jeans down fast enough. When I finally had them around my boots, I placed my hands gently on the cool skin of Carol's hips, slightly bent my knees, and eased my erect penis into her hot vaginal cavity. I held her firmly and used Carol's body as a masturbation toy until my penis hardened almost to the point of pain. It was all I could do to keep my balance as I slammed my hips against Carol's gorgeous white buttocks. Carol dropped her head lower than her shoulders and moaned deep in her chest.

I growled, "God, I love fucking you!" Seconds later, I felt my rectum twitch, and my penis felt incredible as the sensation of coming made it huge inside Carol's body. I never stopped slamming her hips against my thighs until I felt her inner muscles quiver and her legs start to shake. She screeched when her orgasm hit then she started to moan even louder. Then she raised her head and screamed, OH FUCK!" and stiffened her legs. I felt her inner muscles quiver and her legs started shaking. I knew Carol was having one hell of an orgasm.

I slowly pulled my penis out of Carol, squatted behind her, grabbed her buttocks, pulled the bubbles apart and sunk my tongue back into her rectum as my chin rested against the semen oozing out of her vaginal cavity. When I released her buttocks, I tapped her right cheek, told her to get dressed and meet me outside. I grabbed my pants and pulled them up as Carol staggered around like she was lost.

"When you're ready to join me as my fiancée...I'll be outside waiting," I said. Then I grabbed a kitchen towel, wiped the moisture off my chin then tossed the towel into the sink and stepped through the rear door.

When Carol emerged outside, I was standing next to Cindy and Danny with my shotgun in my hand with the barrel broken. Carol stepped up to my side like a coy little girl, wrapped one arm around my waist and placed the other on my stomach, gave me a gentle squeeze, and smiled at me. Alice approached us and looked at Carol with a concerned gaze.

"You guys okay? I heard you scream in there."

Carol tugged at me a little then said after a huge white and green firework exploded in the sky, "Bobby just fucked my brains out through my ass hole." The look on Alice's face was priceless and I heard Cindy chuckle as Danny tapped my back. I felt like a million dollars that night as I serenaded my darling fiancée to sleep.

In early August, we traveled with Cindy and Danny to his family farm to visit his ill mother. I had never been on a farm, and I was impressed with the amount of energy in the air. 4:00 a.m. was the day's start for everyone except Carol. Danny's family was the epitome of family love. Danny's brothers were the silliest bunch of rascals I had ever met and I knew where Danny learned his tricks, his sisters were far better pranksters. Carol and I found a private spot under a shady weeping willow, stripped naked and made love in God's country. As we were embracing afterward we heard children giggling and knew the entire episode was being carefully studied. Carol never said a word about it and I never questioned her silence.

That afternoon, Danny approached me and handed me a chilled glass of homemade iced tea. It was the best tea I ever passed over my palate.

Danny whispered a comment that had me laughing. "Don't do it on the hay, it itches like crazy for hours."

In September, the girls visited their gynecologists, stocked up on their birth control pills and all checked out fine with both girls. Danny and I used that time as an opportunity to go to an outdoor shooting range and practice. The kid was a hell of a marksman and I figured out why. The first time he pulled the trigger on his Colt .45, he was fourteen. Danny had more field hours and had fired more rounds than most soldiers. Meanwhile, I nearly broke my wrist firing his Colt .45.

Although I had nudged him into considering April Fools day as his favorite day, Halloween was truly Danny's favorite day of the year, probably because he had grown up on a farm and it represented the celebration of harvesting, or Samhaim to Danny and Carol, but Danny impressed me with his creative costuming.

The girls had decorated Cindy and Danny's place and we would join them on their porch for the onslaught of kids. Carol wrapped an old sheet of ours around her body she had died black. She also fashioned a hennin for her head out of the same cloth wrapped around a cone of heavy cardboard. To me, she looked like a beautiful damsel in black instead of a witch. I went as a crypt keeper. In other words, I went as myself.

When we arrived at Cindy and Danny's, I was instantly impressed with Danny's creative side. He looked like a godforsaken gravedigger with Cindy dressed as a cute fairly as his side.

His costume was a clever combination of black clothing comprised of a velvet top hat, cowboy duster, jackboots, jeans and dress shirt, except for his white wig which landed mid chest. It was a huge contrast to Cindy's white and dainty ruffled and laced fairy costume including small silk wings. A black stocking and welder's goggles covered Danny's eyes but when Cindy snapped on the green halo tube light under the brim of his hat, his massive, dark form sent a shiver up my spine.

"Jesus! Danny, you're going to scare the crap out of the kids!" I said as I placed a bag of candy on the coffee table.

I heard a muffled laugh from behind the stocking. Cindy picked up a huge tan bag full of candy. "Danny decided to treat this year," Cindy shrugged. Danny bent at the waist, and Cindy wrestled with the large sack until it was positioned perfectly in front of him.

Carol and I watched as Cindy and Danny performed weird magic that night. After a few children had approached the couple, I realized what was happening. The lure of the beautiful, tranquil fairy drew the children close, but the fear of reaching into the bag of candy hanging from the neck and resting against the hips of a deadly form became their moment of truth.

The shift in emotions was evident in each child's eyes, no matter their age. I was happy to have such a creative couple as my best friends.

On November first it snowed. Hard. I was stuck at work and wondered if I'd ever make it safely home. I couldn't remember a winter like it in Rochester and that place was the coldest place on earth during winter. I called Carol before leaving the restaurant. Of course, she assured me all would be well. The drive home that night was lonely, and I feared for my life as the snow fell. I could hardly see five feet in front of the car. Once on the back roads leading to my home, I felt somewhat relieved. I'd soon be holding my fiancée gently in my arms. At nearly midnight, I saw the fence in our front yard; it seemed like I had completed the longest journey in my life. When I turned into my driveway, I slid on the ice and slammed into the fence.

"Fence damn near killed me." After deciding the car was far enough off the road I could leave it until morning, I stepped into my warm home to hold the most precious thing in my life.

No one had plans for Thanksgiving, so I offered to make a turkey dinner for four. During our meal, the conversation turned to weddings. The girls talked about a joint wedding while Danny and I gave each other nervous looks. One day soon our lives would be slightly different.

That Thursday was an eye opener for all four of us. During the Thanksgiving meal, our conversation was about weddings. I could tell Danny was nervous but he knew there would be a day very soon where his life would become slightly different. Carol and Cindy suddenly began talking about a double wedding and I thought Danny would crap in his pants, but once again, Cindy's mother came to the rescue.

Before the wedding, Danny took me to an old haberdashery in the downtown area I didn't know existed. Danny only knew about the place because the father of one of his students was the owner. We rented two of the silliest costumes ever made by a man for men and Danny insisted we needed to wear the clothing to impress our soon to be spouses.

Our wedding day was a sweet time in our lives. The girls wore white dresses of the same style and looked like two little girls waiting for their chance to become women. The only thing missing was family and friends until I realized the only friends I had were the people closest to me at that moment in my life. On Christmas Eve, Cindy's mother performed the ceremony, and I became the husband of the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

12