All Comments on 'Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 08'

by Cinnamon2006

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
NOW THIS IS GOOD!

Seems like you have learned some lessons through some of the reviews here and changed your style of writing. Glad that you finally do away with the unneccessary long amateurish exclamations. And apart from some minor grammar mistakes here and there this chapter is quality. You are moving in the right direction.

Let just hope you tone down your diva personality and be more humble. I'm sure you will get back some votes.

Good work!

p/s Some points to take note. Stories are mostly fantasies of authors but in this case hopefully you could add some reality to your next coming chapter. Like having trials and tribulations in Jay and Cinnamon's life. No matter how you looked at it Jay indeed committed a serious crime impregnating an inmate while on duty. So maybe you could add something there like Jay was sacked from the job and have to face a trial etc.etc. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Crap

This is a good story? What are you taking?

The whole setting of this story was nothing but emotional blackmail. Firstly the warden use his position to get what he want. Secondly, the girl was really looking for protection in the prison and was force to put up with the only person, that is Jay the blackmailer to keep her safe. If she didn't end up being the whore of Jay she might become one of the plaything of the other prisoners.

The author was trying to bring us around to feel romance was budding for both party, which clearly did not exist. Jay was nothing but an asshole, a coldhearted first class bastard that cares nothing about the girl feelings but his own carnal need and he would not hesitate to use his position and power to get what he wants, knowing the girl will never fight back because of her vulnerable situation. And what makes you think the girl was the first female prisoner he forced her to succumb to his evil ways?

All in all this story was tastelessly done with no regards for reality or feelings for the female species on the whole.

The 25 was awarded to the author for effort gone to waste and some improvement on the writing technique. It was obviously an editor was being roped in here to help. Otheriwse it was trash all the way and given the author high and mighty attitude I doubt she will get back any votes unless she changes her pen name and start all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tell The Oz Dumbass To Fuck Off

I've been following the story from the beginning. It's a good fantasy story, as the author has explained. It's her fantasy that she chose to share with others. Apparently there are many others like myself who enjoy it as well, because none of her stories are rated low. Please keep writing, and don't listen to stupid fuckers who try to put you down, if they know so much, why don't they show us some of the stories they've written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To Oz

Just out of curiosity, why did you read the entire story if you considered it crap? I found it to be not bad though some obvious errors interrupted the flow. People like you Oz are the ones that make writers not want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great series

This is a great series of stories. I Hope that you will continue to write more stories, of this series or another. I liked the NC/Pregnancy combination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
scrap the weeping every 5 mins!

Your stories are incredibly hot - but I admit that after reading a couple of them, the continous weeping and same emotions get a bit irritating. It is a real shame because otherwise the stories and the relationship between Jay and Cinnamon is a huge turn on.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
Screw you OZ

This story was great. I don't even know why many of us are wasting our time responding to him.

I have loved this story very much. If only it could continue, but it ended perfectly. Very sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing and fuck off dip shits

I read the series from start to finish and it was amazing:-D!!! My favorite series by far!! :-D

To all the dip shits and dumb asses out there FUCK OFF you are nothing if this author is so bad why don't you write your own series! I mean really!!! And if you don't like nonconsent/reluctance WHY ARE YOU READING IT!!!!! but this series was my favorite series!!!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

i only read these to listen to the authors fantasies.. in your fantasy world anything can happen.. loved reading your fantasy, very similar thoughts to my own.. good work!

magiczeesmagiczeesalmost 12 years ago
To Cinnamon2006

I really hope to see a sequal to this one day, soon I really love this story. And I would love to read about how Cinna is enjoying her freedom, and her daughter without the prison cell. Stuns I would love to see Jay of course living up to his word about marrying Cinnamon an treating her better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue

This is actually such an amazing & got story. You should continue it and make it even hotter with each chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous