All Comments on 'City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 05'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Villains suitable for a James Bond storyline, and enough kinky sex to keep even the most perverted player interested. It certainly got my juices flowing! My cuckold will be reading this to me again tonight when we go to bed! That it gets 5 stars goes without saying. You're a very talented author, Arking. I love your work.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

I consider this an intermediary episode, laying the groundwork for things to come. Still, nice reading. However, "big wet hairy mound", you definitely have a way of making (or trying to make) people averse of sweet-scenting little peach pussies, now don't you?

ArkingArkingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Cindy: Well, yes, you are right and yes, I do. But it does show you how different we all are. Some of a more mature age prefer to leave things as they are, while younger and the 'more vain' amongst us, do like their mound to have that sweet scent of a smooth peach. But like life itself, to each their own. Neither is right or wrong.

When describing the female genitalia there are only so many ways it can be done before it becomes repetitive. I want you to imagine those who I have described their womanhood in that way to be of a certain age or type of person. As opposed to others who are not.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

I can hardly wait for the Matron to set Mags up as a sniper. Bianca is getting some up close and personal time with her Mistress, I am sure she was getting anxious, not getting any Mistress time. Both, looked like they were starting to catchup. I apologize for misinterpreting the longevity of your masterpiece. My taro cards have taken a holiday, and are not talking to me anymore. So, I will wait and see how Mags does in her training. I am sure she will learn to kick their you know whats.

My Lady, you are doing excellent with your story, I love the fact you are giving it more twists and than the Labyrinth of Jareth the Goblin King. Take care, my friend.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

I can not judge the extraordinary ability Mags owns, shooting with this sniper riffle a 98% rate ….. ok i have been at some fairgrounds and given it a tryout with those Airriffle and a the target may 5 m apart from me and mmmmh Forgot about the results , so yes it must be a kind of talent Mags is carrying ….. may a helpful one at some time …… but in the end being included in a multi nation high secret conflict with trained agents, death is just around the corner ….. scary ….. and it always comes to one outcome, a peaceful being with some others are nearly impossible, ONE IS ENOUGH WITH SOME BRAIN MALFUNCTION 💥 BOOOM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...