Civic Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked to a less populated area of the yard. The ground was hot under my bare feet. I felt humiliated. Then suddenly the sound of laughter and conversation was broken by what sounded like a car screeching. A second later a truck smashed through the prison wall.

There was silence as all the prisoners stared at the unconscious driver of what looked like a delivery truck. Is this a jail break or an accident? A roar of joy rang through the yard broken by the prisons alarm. The prisoners start running towards the opening at speed.

I froze I didn't know what to do. Even if I got away would life on the run be not be any sort of life. But I've being sentenced to life in prison. I looked down at my feet and realised I was now running towards the opening as if on autopilot.

I ignored the pain in my feet as I ran and hopped over the fallen bricks. The majority of the inmates seemed to leave and break to the right. I thought I must go left the guards and the police will go after the larger crowd first.

I ran as fast as I could for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes. I heard a car coming behind me. My escape has being short lived. A fancy SVU with tinted windows pulled up beside me. The window rolled down to reveal two men in their twenties.

'Looks like you need help, boy' said the driver.

'Yes can you take me away from here' I begged hoping for a change in fortunes for what has being a bad day so far.

'Yeah you can get in. We will take you to our farm. Nobody will find you there. Just in case the police pull us over you can't get in with those cloths on take them off and throw them behind the bush' he ordered to my shock.

I thought he must have clothes in the car and he is right if the police drive by and see my orange jump suit everyone would be in big trouble. I quickly pulled off my jumpsuit throwing as far from the road as I could and went to open the door. But it was locked.

'The boxers as well the police know what prison grade boxers look like. I started to protest but heard the car start to rev up. I pulled my boxers off and threw them over my head. I heard the door click open and jumped in faster than I have ever gotten into a car.

'Hi, I'm Tanner and this is Jordan. We were on our way back from work when we noticed the accident. If it was an accident this has being the third incident of trucks smashing into prison walls in the last 6 months. What's your name? Tanner asked.

'Max and thank you so much for helping' I said blushing I grabbed a pillow to cover my hardening dick.0 Both Tanner and Jordan are as fit as fuck. Tanners pale skin and long black hair hang over his broad shoulders.

Jordan has light brown hair that is messy at the fringe. His smile is wonderful and he seems to be constantly grinning. This is a dream for a gay guy to be in the presence of these two almost god like creatures. I just wish I had some clothes on.

'The prison system is a ridiculous form of punishment it just doesn't work. We will gladly hide you on our farm for a while' Tanner claimed.

The journey took two hours in which time I learned that Tanner was a Doctor and Jordan tends the farm but fills in from time to time as a receptionist at Tanners office. He seemed very young to be a doctor but some people look a lot younger than they are.

We drove into the farm. The sun was almost down and night began to creep in. Despite my nudity I wasn't cold but I was still hoping that I would receive clothes soon. Tanner went into his house leaving me and Jordan outside chatting and returned with three beers but no clothes.

'Do you think I could borrow some clothes please? I asked nervously.

''Ah of course you must feel self-conscious slave strip' he ordered while looking at Jordan.

Jordan quickly complied, removing his denim overalls. He wasn't wearing any boxers and was barefoot. What I saw shocked me. Around his neck was a chain with a padlock holding it closed and two keys looped around the closed padlock.

He was wearing a full chastity belt. Not like the metal cages I had seen while watching porn before my freedom was taken away. His body is sculpted broad shoulders that lead down to a slim waste. His abs are well defined, and his skin is a brown olive colour with no visible tan lines.

'You see Max, Jordan and I have a very special relationship. He is my slave. I found Jordan homeless after his parents had kicked him out when they found out he was gay and I gave him an offer a place to stay with food if he would become my slave. I hope this doesn't freak you out'.

'No not at all. I have experience with role play. I am usually the master and the one in control. I have only ever bottomed with a guy once before but have had them naked at my feet where they belong'. My answer seemed to really please them both.

'That's good to hear, I'd like to hear your ideas on rules for my slave. Like how often he should cum, when he is allowed wear cloths stuff like that. I promise you I will take any suggestions very seriously'.

A huge grin came across my face. I had being a master to a few slaves as a teenager and they were in their early twenties but I never got the chance to have complete control like this. Maybe if he likes my ideas I could also be Jordan's master I thought. I would love to have him service my dick.

'OK, to answer your first two questions. I think a slave should only cum once a year and only if he has earned it. He should be naked at all times. I like how you have the keys to his belt within reach of him but he can't use them' I said while laughing. Tanner grinned as he took a huge slug of his beer.

The thing is circumstances have changed. I have fallen in love with Jordan. He is to become my partner. With work being so far away however I still need a slave to tend the farm and offer other services that a normal person wouldn't preform. So we are on the lookout for a new slave'.

I didn't really register what he was saying but I was starting to think that I was the one they now had in mind. I could never be their slave. I am a top and am used to being dominant. I would just have to say no if he asked.

'I see you know what we are suggesting. So I will give you two choices you can submit to us for the rest of your life as per your sentence or you will return to prison never to see proper daylight again. At least with us you can roam the farm and not live in fear for your life'.

I was about to say no until I remembered Owen. There is no way I could pay him back. I would receive extra punishment for escaping and probably receive daily beating from the blonde bully. At least here I would feel free and in the presence of two extremely hot guys. I nodded yes.

'Great' Jordan said while hugging me. Tanner took a key out of his pocket and removed the chain from around Jordan's neck. The keys fell to the ground which he retrieved and used to unlock the chastity devise. He got a hose from the side of the house and rinsed it off.

Tanner and Jordan embraced each other and kissed. It was a long passionate kiss. Tanners arms wrapped around his boyfriends slim waste. It was the most amazing scene I've ever witnessed in real life.

'These are now yours' Tanner said while picking up the chastity devise and chain. He attached the chain around my neck and went back into the house. Jordan got down on his knees and started to attach the chastity belt to me. I squirmed as his touch tickled my skin.

'Ticklish are we? You have made the right choice. Your life will be better here than prison but I must warn you if you don't behave you will be punished and there will be parts of your life that you won't like' he said in a kind but firm manner.

Tanner came out of the house struggling to carry a round object. He put in on the floor and kicked it and as it moved along the farm I noticed a thick chain being unravelled. Jordan followed the object and when it stopped, he took one end of the chain and walked back to the house.

Tanner produced another collar and attached it just above the chain. He padlocked the end of the chain that was by his feet to the back of the collar. Jordan walked to the house and padlocked the other end to a hook on the wall.

'There is no backing out now. As we come to trust you the chain will be removed from the wall. As it is now you can walk around 500 meters in any direction of the house. Escape will be impossible but remember even if you do escape you will be going back to prison'.

I swallowed hard in less than 12 hours I had gone from a prisoner who had the most benefits of any inmate to a slave. I gained my freedom and lost it all in one day. But I also was overjoyed these two boys are smoking hot. This could be very enjoyable

'Thank you for the advice by the way. We knew you would accept our offer so we thought we would allow you to choose your own fate. So, its agreed a year until you next cum and to be constantly naked. A bit harsh but at the same time you suggested it for Jordan here so only seems fair'

In all that had happened I had forgotten I had said that. My own cruelty is coming back to bite me in the ass. A year without cumming and never wear cloths again. At least only these two would see me naked but still the thought humiliated me.

'Now before bed you are going to suck Jordan's dick. He hasn't got to cum in three months so it shouldn't take too long' a huge smile appeared on Jordan's face as he said it.

This part is at least a part I can get used to even if I'm normally a top. I got down on my knees and took Jordan's 8 inch hard cock in my mouth. Tanner was right it didn't take long before I felt his cock pulsing. He took it out and shot all over my face.

It was the biggest load I had ever seen and it covered my face and hair. It dripped down onto my body I guess this is what happens when you don't cum for three months you build up a massive load of cum.

'OK bed time' Tanner said. He walked me over to small brick shed at the side of the house and told me to get in. It was about 6 X 4 feet the ground was made of concrete and dirty. There was nothing in it except a drain in the middle of it.

'Try to get some sleep. Tomorrow further rules will be explained to you and you will start your duties on the farm. He closed the door which had a small gap at the bottom to allow the chain to pass through. I heard a clink as Tanner must have locked the door.

12