CJ and Me Pt. 05

Story Info
A Mistress, then a hell of a beating.
3.3k words
4.61
4.9k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
346 Followers

CJ and me. Part 5 -- A Mistress, then a beating.

This is a story of a life's Journey. Through heartache and pain, so many happy moments, there is some very erotic sexual passages, [I hope] but it is blended into the context of a life's journey. I've tried to make them as real as they were for me at the time, although sometimes my memory fails me. So this story is based on facts, some fiction [to protect the guilty] and many, many fantasies. The place names are real, as are the people. The names have been changed but they are as real as you and me. This will be one of the hardest chapters I will have to write. In this section of the story, life takes another turn. My mother shows me a side of her I never knew existed and I'm not as strong as I was lead to believe I was. I settle into a marriage, eventually children and told 'be happy and grateful'. Forty years in a few pages, seems like a wasted life. But I will skip the many Sapphic Adventures that occurred in that time. Maybe I will document them as one off stories later on. CJ and I started in pre-pandemic 2020 and I'm 67 years old, CJ was teenager going on 30. You will have to do the maths. But this story goes way back to the very beginning of my teenage years, and continues through until today. Any sexual activity took place with CJ was when she was over 18 there is no underage sex.

WARNING -- There is physical and verbal assault in this section. If that offends, skip this chapter.

I held onto Margaret as we climbed into the V dub. I chose to sit in the back with her, and told Macca that we should keep the top up. I had this new found strength. So much had happened in 48 hours, let alone a whole week. This girl had grown into a young woman.

I held onto Margaret's hand, as the car slowly made its way around the wide streets of North Adelaide. She leant into me, resting her head on my shoulder. I put my hand in her lap and she snuggled into me even more. I pushed my hand down into her pelvic region, I heard a gentle moan.

"I live on my own Mistress, you could come and stay with me if you wanted to?" I smiled at the thought and it did sound like a wonderful idea. The practical side of things didn't appear to me.

Like, neither of us had a car, I couldn't even drive. I worked on the other side of town to her. Then there was my parents. So as soon as I thought yes, the practical side kicked in and said don't be silly.

"Margaret, it isn't the right time right now. Who knows maybe sometime in the near future?" I said to her. I turned and kissed her. My hand instinctively held her head and it was a passionate, lengthy kiss, our tongues, danced the tango in each other's mouth. Her hand cupped my breast, as my other hand searched for the bottom of her designer dress and found its way in up her leg to her silk knickers, her legs opened for me. My fingers felt their way along the edge until I felt her warm moist core. She moaned and said "oh yes." As I fingered her to a very intense orgasm. I felt her shake as she clung onto me, her breathing, short and shallow, intense.

"Oh my Mistress, I am so sorry, I couldn't help but cum. Please forgive me." I kissed her again and withdrew my fingers and offered them to her. She took them in her mouth and sucked so hard, so sensually, I thought my finger nails were about to come off.

"Just this once, you're forgiven." I told her with a smile on my lips and a glint in my eyes. After all a Mistress always comes first and always cums first.

A voice from the front seat brought us back to the drive home. "OK, Maggie, how do I get to your place?" she kissed quickly, then looked up and around to get her bearings. Turn up onto the Parade, head up towards Kensington road, but we will need to turn left about 3 streets beforehand, into Dukes Street. Then it is on the corner of Beulah road and Duke, number 10.

I sat there just admiring her beauty. How on earth did all this happen? Almost in a daze. My tongue swept along my top lip and I tasted Margaret, I smiled at the taste.

"Are you happy Mistress?" I was asked and looking deep into her eyes I smiled back, nodded and told her just how happy I was. "So happy, it is beyond my understanding." She smiled back at me and hugged me again. I came to the conclusion that the back seat on a Beetle was at all comfortable to sit in, but I was feeling very comfortable with it all.

We pulled up outside of number 10. Macca jumped out and pushed her seat forward for Maggie, she delicately exited the small car. I helped myself out the other side, I saw them whispering to each other Macca complete with her leather dog collar was holding onto her hand, while looking at me. Margaret was blushing. I knew Macca was up to good. But she will tell me. They kissed each other cheeks, smiled and said their good byes. Margaret came around to me and held onto my arm, whispered in my ear, "I'm on a dare" she told me.

I raised my eye brows "Oh yes, and what sort of dare is that?" I enquired. So this was Macca's doing I knew. Margaret turned and kissed me passionately in the street, in front of her house, in broad day light. Not something one did in 1969 in Adelaide. Stunned I stopped, took a breath held onto her hand. Then kissed her back, with just as much passion. She blushed, turned and rushed inside. I slumped back against the car. Opened the door, put the seat back and climbed in. I had no idea if anyone had seen us, and it dawned on me, I didn't care.

I turned to Macca, "Home in quick time if you please."

"Yes Mistress." She said with a wicked smile on her face.

"So a couple of years you have known?" I asked.

"I knew the first time I met you." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Sweet Jesus Macca, I was still ay school when I first met you." I stated

"Yes, so what? I saw how you looked at the other girls and at the boys, I knew then that you were into girls."

I slapped her shoulder and said "You did not. No one knew, did they? And it took you until last weekend to get into my knickers, what you didn't fancy me back then?" All that rushed out so fast, the old Bobbi was returning.

"You were too young back then." She laughed.

She turned up the radio and we sang our way home to my place. It was well past dinner time and I knew I was in for a tongue lashing. Dinner time was six o'clock on the dot and woe betide anyone who was late. I wasn't just late, I was close to 90 minutes late. I turned the radio down as we entered my home street. It was getting dark now. The street lights had come on I knew what to expect.

Macca pulled up outside of number 70 International Ave and got out. I grabbed my carry bag, still neatly packed, and headed inside. Macca ran around the car held my hand squeezed it and came with me. I stopped before going around the back.

"No Macca, I don't think it would be a good idea to come in." I told her in my newly found Mistress voice. She let go of my hand, hung her head and asked "Are you sure?" and then in a very quiet voice said "Mistress."

I nodded, "Yes I'll be alright." She smiled kissed me on both cheeks said her good night then stopped.

"Wednesday Night, I'll pick you up at six fifth teen OK?" I stopped, froze. Took a deep breath. "Yes 6:15 is fine." Then proceeded to go inside. To face whatever was waiting for me.

Mum was sitting at the kitchen table. Casually glanced over her shoulder as I walked in through the back door.

"What time do you call this young lady?"

"Sorry mum, time got away from us." I replied as I walked straight past her into my room. The stony silence worried me more than her sharp tones at times. I quickly put on a pair of panties and changed my top. I smelt my fingers and smiled at the familiar odour on them.

"So, how was your swimming pool party with Allison?" She asked in a none to interested tone.

"Yeah, it was good, met a lot of nice people there." I told her.

"Any boys there?"

"NO mum, there were no boys there." And as soon as I said that I regretted it. The silence warned me I had made an error.

I was sorting out my clothes for the following day, mum was standing at my bedroom door. Looking at me with a stern and hard look on her face. "You had better shower and open the window, this room reeks."

I opened the window and went to walk past mum at the door, she stopped me, looked down at me. Held my gaze and asked "What are you playing at Roberta?"

She then pushed me back into my room and closed the bedroom door. Grabbed my wrist and put my hand to her nose. The glare I got burnt through me. She slapped my face, it felt like a burning iron, scarring my tissue. The sting lasted but a few minutes but what she said stayed with me my entire lifetime.

Her words changed everything.

"You dirty little cow. You filthy dirty little slut of a girl. There are no toms in my house, not now not ever."

She grabbed my shoulders and shook me, she screamed at me. For the first time in my life I saw a side of my mother I had never seen before. I didn't know this person, my mother. The force of her blows on my face rocked my head back and forth. I screamed, my tears meant nothing to her. She hit me around the face countless times. So many times I did lose count. Maybe 5 or 6 or 10 even. The beating was both forceful and painful. I screamed for my dad, but no one came.

"What in god's name has got into you? What have you done to my little girl? YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON." she screamed. The beating continued. Around my head, across my body. She slapped me, she kicked me, and she knocked me to the ground.

No one came to find out about the noise, surely the whole neighborhood would have heard us. But no one came. In this part of the world, people knew when to intervene and when to keep their noses out of other people's business.

This was a family issue, so they stayed in their homes.

The shouting and screaming continued, as did the beating. I was thrown around the room like a rag doll. I hit my head against the wall and I passed out. When I came to I was curled up on the floor, the room was dark, no lights on anywhere. There were no noises in the house, not a sound, no TV no chatter, nothing.

Was I dead I thought to myself? Was this my heaven or was this my hell?

I lay there feeling the pain in my head, I felt a lump on my head where I hit the wall, my neck hurt, I felt a pain shoot up my leg as I tried to straighten it. I cried, oh how I cried. I stayed there and closed my eyes and drifted back to black. When I woke, the sun was up, it was warm. The pain in my head had eased but not the lump. The sticky knot in my hair warned me I had been bleeding. It was still throbbing. Every time I moved my right leg the pain went shooting up it and I winced. I didn't notice the pain in my thighs until I stood up, or tried to stand up. I couldn't put any weight on my right leg whatsoever.

Still no noise. It was Monday I thought to myself. The boys would at work by now. Dad definitely. But where was my mother, the woman who had nurtured me when I was young, who cared for me when I was ill, who schooled on the important things she had learnt as a child herself. The woman who had beaten me until I bled.

I pulled myself up onto the bed, looking for my alarm clock, it was nowhere to be found. I looked down at my leg and saw the bruises. My knee was swollen and misshapen. I laid on my bed and cried again. Thinking through everything that had happened in such a short space of time. I opened my eyes and the shooting pain in my head sent warning sounds to my brain. I had to get up and do something about it, see a doctor. I hobbled over to the bedroom door, turned the handle and nothing happened. I banged on the door. No answer. I banged on it again, harder, still no answer.

I turned around and almost collapsed in a heap, just sheer will holding me up. The window was still open, I pushed it open further so I could climb out. Trying to get my leg over the window sill was almost impossible, I had to use two hands around my knee to help it up, the pain was excruciating. I lent my body forward to slip it out under the window, then looked for a hand hold, somewhere I could get hold of to keep my balance. There wasn't any. I could feel myself slipping off the sill, the panic in me grew with each passing second. The fear of further pain, the absolute helplessness of my situation. I reached for the edge of the brick work, my nails scrapping against the red bricks and concrete mortar. I felt my grip give way, as my fingers dragged across the outside of the house pulling a finger nail half off. I lost my balance and fell. It wasn't a long way down, but if felt like the end of all my days as I hit the ground. My shoulder took all of my weight, my swollen twisted knee was under me and the pain, oh the pain, indescribable pain.

My screaming brought the neighbors out of their houses, this time they came. Mrs Schultz from across the road was there first, my tears streaming from my eyes, she knelt and cradled me in her arms, gently rocking me back and forth.

"Oh my dear child, what have you done to bring this upon yourself." Her heavily accented English was unmistakable. "Oh Roberta, what have you done?"

When I opened my eyes there were four maybe five women looking down on me. They were all talking at once. I couldn't understand a word.

"Somebody ring the doctor?" A voice said. But before I could answer another voice said, "No an ambulance is what she needs, take her to the hospital, she's bleeding."

There were voices all around, making me even more confused than what I was. "Take her to my house, the doctor can see her there." Mrs Schultz commanding voice said. As she herself, helped me up and with Mrs Addison from down the road, took me into my neighbors home.

I'm sure it would have been a sight for anyone who came into our street that day. Most of the women were outside, arms folded, chatting over their front fences, most people not knowing any of the facts, wouldn't stop them sharing what they all thought was the problem. Who had done it? Why it was done? I was in a state.

I was put on the couch and a soft pillow was put under my head while we all waited for the doctor. Mrs Schultz shuffled all the gossiping women out of her front room, and left me in peace and quiet,

She came back a short time later, with a glass of water. "Here she said, sip this." And she sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Who did such a thing to you child? Do you want me to call the police?"

The pounding in my head increased as I opened my eyes "No I whispered, it was just an accident."

"You need to look after yourself Roberta, these 'accidents' have a habit of reoccurring if they don't get reported, trust me I know!" She calmly stated as she held my hand. As she looked up and down my whole body, "You need to wear something with a little more cloth in it child. You'll catch your death of cold even in this heat, that is if someone doesn't beat you to death first."

I smiled at the thought, it was only then I saw the little Star of David around her neck and the numbers on the inside of her forearm. I didn't know what it meant until I was told much later on.

The doctor duly arrived and walked in to see me. He was wearing a dark suit and tie, even in this heat. He smiled. "Hello Roberta, what do we have?" he asked putting down is rather large kitbag. He moved Mrs Schultz to one side and sat on the edge of the couch. Look a small touch from his coat pocket and looked into each eye, quickly moving the torch as he watched my eyes dilate with each sharp light.

"Well now, tell me what you remember last? He asked

"Coming home last night, my friend Macca, driving me home and Margaret" I stated.

"OK what time was this?" "Late, dinner was over and mum was upset." I replied

"And today?" I closed my eyes tightly against the light in the room. "Does the light hurt your eyes?" He asked "yes" came the soft reply. "Mrs Schultz would you mind closing the curtains for us please?" The curtains were closed and the room became quite dark.

"Can you remember hitting your head?" "No" I replied. "What about your knee, I assume you haven't been playing football with those brothers of yours?"

"No doctor, I don't play football with them anymore" I answered.

"A wise move on their part, they get embarrassed with you beating them all the time did they, hey" he said with a smile.

Mrs Schultz, be a love and run down to the telephone box and call for an ambulance for me please, Roberta is going to spend some time in hospital I think." Before I could speak the doctor turned to me as soon as we were alone.

Then looking to me, "You have a concussion and need some rest. What have you been up to warrant this then?"

"I know it couldn't of been your father, Alan no, one of the younger boys maybe, if they were drunk, but then someone would of stepped in, so that leaves either your current boyfriend or a stranger breaking into your home while no one else was around. Which will require me to report it to the police."

"No please don't, please I'm begging you doctor."

"Does mum and dad know this has happened?" I nodded and I shouldn't have.

"Where are they by the way?" he asked.

"I don't know!" Was the truthful answer.

End Part 5

Arking
Arking
346 Followers