All Comments on 'Claimed'

by Sexytime28

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bluengraybluengrayabout 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this series! Please continue! Easy 5*! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hun you can fuck me first,,, because after Andre I will never feel your cock, you wimpy little bastardized…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two idiot men allowing a cheating skank slut to lead them around by their dicks. Husband is sissy wimp and neighbor only has the ability to think with his dick. She'll destroy all three of them in the process. So pathetic how many stories are centered around weak men and whores who are glorified as enlightened and free.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

You apologize for the title mix-up last time, 30 days ago, yet repeated the mistake here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible! You did play the race card despite claiming not to do so in your introduction. Any real men in your story?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Not a redeeming feature in this; pathetic husband, self centred bitch of a wife and an apology for a man living next door. Nothing even remotely likeable about any of them.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Disgusting characters.

SCtravelorSCtravelorabout 1 year ago

It’s refreshing to read stories from the woman’s perspective…. Your stories are very well written, and very interesting… I look forward to reading your next chapter. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sexytime28 - "To you fellow readers/writers who want me to add an interracial tag, the answer is no...

I never described her physical look, hubby included. If you want to imagine a blue eyed fair skin white suburban woman..."

And yet it was implied strongly enough that many readers picked up on that. You did so by specifically pointing out in the first chapter that Andre was of African heritage. If it isn't interracial love then why make the distinction about Andre when you didn't bother to describe Kevin or his whor...wife? If the hypocrisy fits, wear it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mary - "...I love being held like that, and by this handsome black man nonetheless."

Another reference that implies this is an interracial sex story. Why does she make a distinction about Andre's race? Unless his is different from her's and her husband's? Mary is a slut, no doubt, and Kevin is a sick bastard for encouraging his wife to start an affair with their neighbor regardless of race.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think a man writing from a woman's perspective is rediculous.A man has no idea what goes in in a woman's head..This guy just wants to write a story he thinks will go over as something believable.Its not in the least bit believable......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty hot story and an fyi interracial is a hot topic a popular porn type because it’s taboo but so is being double teamed or any type of interracial. Porns with a beautiful hot blonde being sexually destroyed by a huge black guy with a giant dick is one of the most popular type of porns. Even more if she’s married and hubby is either watching or joining in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I preferred sloppy seconds after my buddy stretched out my wife's pussy and filled it full of semen. I loved my small penis swimming in her ruined hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexytime28@Sexytime28
60 Followers
Love erotic stories. I wanna be able to write to appeal to both feminine and masculine audiences... Just a hobby!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Complicit Previous Part
New Horizon Series Info