All Comments on 'Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 08'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Ouroboros12Ouroboros12almost 2 years ago

Thx for another great chapter in this series

kitten_x_kitten_x_almost 2 years ago

Thanks for another chapter in this series, I really love it.

It’s been so long I had thought it was finished. Glad I thought wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A much anticipated and very welcome return of one of the most well written and sexiest series on the net. The slow but inevitable escalation is as well executed and the "climax" as rewarding as all the previous chapters. As usual, it leaves me, and many others I am sure, eagerly anticipating the next. A sincere thank you for your excellent work.

anxfananxfanalmost 2 years ago

Good to see you back again with another installment. I've had another one in the works for a long time and it may be finally close to ready now.

I think you switched Tom and Jim in one spot on this last page? Also, I thought Jim hadn't had the opportunity to really feel her up before? He mostly only touches her clothes in the first chapter. Only Tom gets the honors in the second. Jim only gets spanks in the third. And then Jim is absent in the fourth through seventh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have been waiting for part 8 ever since part 7 released! You kept us in suspense for a long time, but damn, you delivered. I've loved each installment, but this one especially was great because it captured the spirit of the earlier adventures with the original 3 characters while still living up to the stakes and action of the more recent chapters. I've also been hoping for Claire to have a bit of a true ENF experience during her adventures, and you delivered that perfectly here, as it was not the whole plot or the focus of the chapter, but instead fit in as a natural element of the series rather than a shift in genre. I also loved her reaction to that situation as it wasn't a stereotypical ENF response, but was very in character for Claire.

All in all, this is my favorite series of all time and I already can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for providing some awesome content!

cutelilhottiecutelilhottiealmost 2 years ago

Awesome!!! Glad all the teasing is finally building up to some sex.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsalmost 2 years ago

Everything about Claire's innocence and her adventurous exploration is mesmerising. I love the slow build up leaving more and more limits for Claire to tentatively but enthusiastically cross.

She pushes her boundaries each time, needing slightly heightened thrills to recapture that first excitement which she craves.

Enjoying each wonderful event redoubles her conviction that she has found a passion she wants to pursue as much as possible.

She loves everything about her escapades and breathlessly can't wait for the next installment. Just like me.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottiealmost 2 years ago

I hope she revisits the poker game situation one story and gets her brains fucked out.. such a hot story

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenalmost 2 years ago

Its so exciting reading her getting more and more exposed and more and more sexual!

SkinnythongerSkinnythongeralmost 2 years ago

Great next chapter. I love the situations Claire is always put in. Can’t wait to see where you take the next chapter. I hope that Geoff was able to get a peak of her ass up in the car

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely agree with the previous comments. A beautifully written series with entirely believable characters and situations. I'd also abandoned hope of another installment and was delighted to see it. Love the "slow burn" aspect. PLEASE keep them coming!

FreeUseWhoreFreeUseWhorealmost 2 years ago

So happy this story is still going!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back claire. Oh how we've missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has got to be the greatest coming of age story of all time. The dynamic between Claire, Tom and Jim is special as they all discover the inner Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am glad that you are continuing with this storyline. You have progressed at a great rate and with growing Claire in her building towards more and more exhibitionism as well as exploring her desire for sexual fulfillment. Kept going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I check once a week for updates from you and I'm incredibly happy that you're still around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"...or if it was just about being naked and doing as I was told to."

Love it, can't wait for see what Jim and Tom have lined up next for our special girl.

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenover 1 year ago

As she is getting more sexual.. would like to see her back at another poker game.. but this time it gets dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There has been so much teasing going on… I hope she gets fucked extremely hard by a bunch of nasty men. It making me bite my lip thinking about it. Please more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still search out your story specifically to see if you’ve ever added a new chapter. Love that she continues to pretend innocence as the situations escalate. Can’t wait for more

KarotteKarotteover 1 year ago

I absolutely love the slow pace of this story - it is really amazing! The small spanking sections, the teasing and her amazing outfits. I hope the maid outfit will once more have an appearance! It would also be cool if the story takes one step back to teasing before it progresses further regarding sexual acts. I can hardly wait for the next part! Thanks for this amazing work so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A user by the name of “ThatMasterGuy” posted ch. 1-6 without credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been waiting all year for chapter 9

notanauthornotanauthor11 months ago

I loved the action in the closet and up to it. very well done and intense. The sorry I lost your dress in the clothes bucket and sorry I let you leave the room with my dress - was a little over the edge. But hey that is what stories do :) I think Claire is a lot more interesting exhibitionist in this part. The nude spanking and dialogue was the best part. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...