Claire First Experiences Rough Sex

Story Info
claire's first time having sex forced on her.
1.8k words
3.91
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

claire First Experiences Rough Sex

By WoodsLord_3540

^^^^^^^^^^

claire's first time having sex forced on her

^^^^^^^^^^

This story is in our world, in which birth control is important. Both claire and I were recent virgins so there was no chance of any kind of STDs. We were still discovering each other and we were having a grand time. And what you are about to read happened pretty much as written.

^^^^^^^^^^

claire was in her second year of college, and working part time at the phone company. I was in my third year of college, working full time at an upper end Men's clothing store. Neither of us were in a hurry to leave our parent's houses. It was our habit to spend weekend evenings at my house, and then go to hers, as her parents still put a curfew on her: she had to be home by eleven, and I had to leave by midnight on weeknights.

The only issue was my motorcycle. claire objected to riding in cold weather, which meant that on bad nights I had to borrow my parent's wagon, until I had the wherewithal to purchase a car.

My parents had a full size station wagon. A brown and tan Pontiac Safari with wood sides, 351 engine (about 12 mpg, but back then, who cared) with bench seats and lots of room in the back. I'd drive and claire would recline, her head on my leg, her blouse open, bra pushed up baring her breasts (with her giant nipples), her dress gathered at her waist, legs spread.

she'd take her panties off, baring herself, which was such a pretty sight. (It was such a turn-on to watch her undress herself in the car.) I'd drive with my hand on her pussy. I made it my mission to make her come, seeing how many times she could orgasm in the twenty minute drive.

This happened years before it occurred to me that having claire naked in our car would be a glorious thing. I had claire exposed on the front seat and I do not recall thinking once to have other drivers see her (well, that was in the near future.)

In retrospect, I think I was just starting to develop the depraved mind I would have in the years to come.

(And of course, every few minutes I had to lick my fingers, tasting her pussy juice. I had started eating her pussy some months previous to before we fucked. I loved eating her almost more than I did fucking her. she tasted so very sweet. Admittedly, I was not that good back then; I didn't make her come easily and my tongue tired quickly, but, boy, I improved!)

I could tell when I was fingering her well, as she would grab hold of my arm and push and pull on it, pressing my hand harder into her pussy.

We pulled into her driveway and I turned off the engine and I returned my attention to the center of her legs, to let her have the last orgasm, the one that was hovering in her belly. I re-inserted my fingers in her wetness, she moaned louder, then came a series of grunts, then her thighs relaxed, freeing my hand.

I lifted her head and slid out of the car. I walked around the front of the wagon and opened her door and helped her out. Taking her hand we crossed the yard and went inside her house. claire said she needed to go to the bathroom. she headed down the hall while I went to the basement.

I did not have a lot of time; I had to act quickly. The stairs went down to the TV room. Through the doorway opposite the sofa (where she had been deflowered) was a larger room that was used for storage, boxes and random stuff. Through another doorway was what used to be claire's older sister's room; she had moved out a couple of weeks ago. Nothing much left but a wardrobe, some hangers and a single size mattress.

In the larger room I reached up and unscrewed the overhead light bulb a couple of twists. The room fell dark. I did the same for the bulb in the bedroom. Now there was almost complete darkness. I shifted the mattress over to be in front of the doorway, about four feet away.

Now I stripped: I pulled off my t-shirt, slipped my shoes and socks off and dropped my shorts and underwear. I kicked the clothes off to the side, and I was ready for claire.

I stood there in the darkness, stroking my hard-on. Sex between the two of us was sweet, but there was a burgeoning kinkiness. We discovered we both had an exhibitionist side, though neither knew what to do with that. One of our favorite things was to play hide-and-seek in a house under construction (especially the three story McMansions that were just coming into style. After making sure no workers were around, one of us would enter the front hall, take off everything, leave our clothes in a pile on the floor and go hide. A lot of fun. (It was only later that it occurred to me to leave claire;s brightly colored panties to be found somewhere.)

But this is the story when I first used force on her, making her the recipient of my strength.

I heard the upstairs door open, then close. her footsteps came down, and she was calling to me.

"Mike! Where are you?"

"Come back here, this way, baby."

"Why is it so dark in here?"

I said nothing.

I was standing to the right of the doorway, so as her shadow entered the room, I moved.

The telling is longer than the doing.

claire passed in front of me and I quietly stepped behind her. I wrapped my arms around her. The right went around her belly, my left hand over her mouth. At the same time I pushed her forward until her feet touched the mattress, causing her to trip. As she pitched forward, she squealed, as she felt her balance going.

I pushed my right leg between hers, spreading her knees. I pulled my left arm back slightly. My right knee moved forward; as we fell together onto the mattress. My right knee hit the mattress first, then my left, cushioning her.

I pulled up slightly as her upper body hit the mattress. I wanted to her to think she was falling out of control. Just as we hit the mattress I lifted the back of her dress, then shifted up so that my cock was resting between her ass-cheeks.

I pushed my hardness down until I was sure I was in line with her pussy. I moved up until I felt the sticky wetness of her pussy on the head of my cock. Then, I pulled my hips back and, taking a deep breath, I slammed my cock deep. Her pussy was slick from her previous orgasms so there was no resistance as I slid into her depths.

I had kept my hand over her mouth and that was a good thing. she grunted and a loud moan tried to escape her throat.

I moved both hands to under her arms and reached to put both hands on the back of her head. I twisted her head so her face was not pressed against anything, allowing her to somewhat breath.. With my weight on her torso, pressing her onto the mattress claire was trapped under my weight.

Her hands and arms flapped as she tried to resist me.

I started to strongly pound into her, my hips hitting her ass such that there was a slapping sound.

claire evidently was still not sure what was happening to her. As I said, her hands were hitting the mattress. Her feet were also moving, and I put my legs over hers to still her. Now all of my body was covering her.

I kept up my thrusting, as hard as I could. claire was squealing, and again I pressed her face into the mattress. The mattress was good quality: there were no squeaks or other odd sounds. In fact, she was the only source of sounds in the room.

And claire was starting to enjoy her attack. I could hear her moaning out another orgasm, and I could feel her pussy grasping as another started to engulf her.

Counting the three I had caused in the car, that was five, a new record for us (through that number would be eclipsed in the coming years).

And then it was my turn. I was close; all this hard thrusting into her wet pussy and the effort I had in keeping her pinned under me was pushing me over.

Plus what I was doing to her was a huge turn-on. Making her submit her entire body to me, "allowing" me to overpower her, making her feel that resistance was useless, was really giving me a mental rush.

I felt the pressure, the electricity, at the base of my cock, wanting to blast my cum deep into her body. claire must have felt that something was about to happen, for the shaking in her body increased.

And that pushed me over. I slammed into her three or four more times and froze, my cock as deep as I could force it. My hands on her head pressed her face further into the mattress, and she suddenly pushed back, gasping for air.

I collapsed on top of her and then slowly rolled to the side, my hands letting go of her head, my wet, slimy cock slipping out of her pussy. (Yeah, that fetish was starting to make itself known, even back then.)

Both of us were breathing hard. And we relaxed. And in a minute, "Are you ok, sweetie?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. Where did that come from?" claire asked in a low voice.

"It was something I thought of a few days ago, I though you might like it, I think you did. And I know I did."

Slowly we got up I helped her into the TV room. She fell onto the sofa, while I went to get my clothes, and screw the bulbs back in, then I sat beside her. I turned to her and kissed her. She was a bit sweaty, her clothes disheveled, her hair out of control, and she was beautiful.

That evening turned out to be a bit of rare thing. Since her parents bedroom was directly over her sister's room we couldn't take too many chances. They went to bed early and they slept deeply, but still.

But we were able to repeat in the houses we visited.