Claire's Freshman Year Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did she mean?" I heard Will ask as the three of them disappeared down the hall.

I went back to the main room and looked for Melissa and Suzie. I approached them and asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Yes" replied Suzie "but we haven't seen Tory and Kate."

"Oh, they're in my bedroom, follow me," I directed.

I knocked lightly and opened the door.

"Finally!" gasped Tory as she looked up while straddling Sean's head and feeding him her pussy.

"Who wants to be next?" asked Kate as she pulled her mouth off Sean's fully recovered cock.

"Oh, I don't know," replied Suzie shyly.

Melissa wasn't so shy. She moved closer as Tory moved off Sean's face and could now see the two naked mothers. "Hi Sean," she smiled, have you been fucking our daughters?"

"Yuh, yuh, yes," he stuttered bashfully.

"Show me," demanded Melissa.

Kate moved to the bed, straddled his hips, and impaled herself on his turgid tower. "Fuck me Father, so we can sin," she smiled.

"That's clever and funny Kate, but I want to see him fuck you!" barked Melissa.

Sean was confused but Kate and Tory understood immediately.

Kate dismounted and got on her hands and knees beside Sean. She wiggled her ass, turned her head, looked at him and urged, "Give Melissa what she wants."

Sean was a bit confused but he figured it out, moved to kneel behind Kate, held her hips, and pressed his throbbing cock into her tight, slippery, wet pussy.

He moved in and out, gaining confidence, and making forceful thrusts that battered her cervix and slapped his balls against her clit.

"That's it!" chirped Suzie, "fuck my little girl!"

Sean's passion increased and he was on the verge of coming when he stopped, pulled out, looked at Melissa and Suzie, and asked, "Do you just want to watch?"

The women, who had been watching and masturbating smiled, shook their heads, and climbed on my bed as Kate rolled off.

Sean moved behind Melissa, lined up his cock, held her hips, and thrust into her depths.

"Fuck my mommy, Father," teased Tory, in a little girl's voice, as Melissa closed her eyes, bit her lip, and enjoyed fucking Sean. It was the forbidden fuck that she had dreamt about for years.

Melissa's body responded to each thrust, and the tension that began in her abdomen and soon spread to her extremities, triggered an orgasm that caused her to tremble and collapse.

Sean pulled out and moved behind Suzie.

"Do you want this too?" he asked caringly. It seemed that his feelings for her were different.

I watched and was surprised to see what I witnessed next.

"Yes, Father, please fuck me!" she begged.

Where his approach to Melissa had been forceful and rough, it was different with Suzie. He caressed her ass and gently rubbed her pussy. He rubbed the head of his cock between her lips and slowly pressed it into her depths.

"Thank you, Father," she gushed.

He moved in and out slowly while caressing her back, and then reaching around to massage her tender breasts. One hand moved to massage her clit.

Suzie was close to cumming when Sean fucked her a little harder and fired his remaining cum deep inside her. His orgasm triggered hers and the two of them dropped down, spooning, and still joined, onto the bed beside Melissa,

Kate and Tory got up to leave. Kate said, "Thank you, Sean."

Tory said, "Yes, thanks for the screw. See you again soon, Mother-fucker."

Tory just loved using words to get a rise out of Sean and was surprised, when he smiled and replied, "You are both very special to me."

As they left, Mom peered in and whispered to me, "Is his cock still in her?"

I nodded and she added, "Oh, that is so adorable!"

I left with Mom and said, "He's fucked five of us, so I don't think you have to worry about him not accepting you."

"I agree," she began, "do you think he can enjoy it as much as I do?"

"He has a lot to learn, but I've seen some signs that he's willing to try different things. See if you can get him to talk about it. He needs to learn to ask questions before springing something new on you or anyone else," I suggested.

"How did you get so wise?" asked Elizabeth.

"Tom has been my mentor," I winked and smiled.

We walked back out to the living room and pool area. Aria was ascending the steps and exiting the pool. She was soaking wet and her beauty captured the attention of nearly everyone in the room. "That's your roommate, isn't it?" asked Mom.

"Have you met Dom and Jan?" I began, "he's her father and Jan, who works with Molly, is living with him now."

"Is he really a Dom or is that just his name?" inquired Elizabeth with a smile.

'His name is Dominic, but I can't comment on his sexual tendencies,"

"And what about your roomie?"

"Ask her, Mom," I suggested with a smile.

Aria approached, still glistening wet from the pool. "Are you enjoying your first pool party?" she asked, looking directly into Mom's eyes, caressing her face, and brushing back her soft blond.

"Yes, this is a very special group of people. I feel honored to have been invited here today," she replied a little teary eyed.

"May I kiss you?" asked Aria as she lightly ran her thumb over Mom's ruby red lips.

It was fun to see Mom, who earlier was dominating most men, fall under Aria's spell. Her eyes grew large, her breathing became erratic, and she was barely audible when she gasped, "Oh God, yes!"

Aria held her head with both hands, pressed her lips to Mom's, and began a long, slow, passion filled, kiss. Their tongues danced as their saliva mixed. Aria's right hand moved from her neck to her left breast and Mom squeaked, "Annh, annh, annh," when her erect nipple was pinched hard and twisted.

Aria's hand left Mom's breast, caressed her back, hip, and ass. Soon her hand moved between them, caressed Mom's pussy, and she pressed two fingers inside. Aria fingered her and then lifted her up onto her toes by her pubic bone, which crushed her sensitive clit, and brought her to the brink of an orgasm.

Aria pulled her hand from Mom's pussy and directed, "Elizabeth, lay down on your back, spread your legs, and put your hands and arms over your head."

Mom did as she was told and Aria asked me to hold her arms, while Cassie and Althea each held a foot. Aria straddled her chest while facing her feet, pressed her hips back, and fed her dripping wet pussy to Mom's hungry mouth.

Everyone had gathered around to watch and wondered what would happen next. The guys were all hard, and the women were stroking the nearest cock, while rubbing their own pussies.

"What are you doing?" Sean asked Aria, while his throbbing cock was being stroked by Maria.

"I'm giving you an opportunity to see another side of the woman you love," she winked.

Aria reached down and rubbed Mom's pussy. She slapped her gently on the clit. Her legs and arms twitched, and those holding her grabbed a little tighter.

Thwack! came the next slap and Mom groaned in pleasure, her muscles tensed, and her body twitched again, involuntarily.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Aria's slaps rang out as Mom stopped licking her pussy and groaned, "Annnnnh, annnnnh, arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!" Her body was wracked with an orgasm that challenged the three women holding her arms and legs.

"Stop! You're hurting her!" shouted Sean.

Aria raised her hips and Mom shouted clearly, "Don't stop, don't you dare stop!"

Aria lowered her smooth firm ass and again smothered Mom's face.

Thwack! Thwack! came two more slaps, and Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Aria continued a more forceful assault.

Mom turned her head and screamed, "Fuck, Fuck Fuuuuuuccccckkkk!"

Her body spasmed and shook before she passed out, fell silen,t and those holding her released their grips.

Sean broke free of Maria's grip and dropped to his knees next to Mom. He caressed her shiny, pussy-cream, covered face, leaned in, and kissed her on the lips. He lightly licked her face, enjoying Aria's nectar, until her eyes opened slowly, she smiled and whispered, "I love you, Sean."

It was as if the other twenty plus people in the room had vanished, as Sean moved between her legs, lifted and spread her thighs and pressed his throbbing hard cock slowly into her over-heated core.

"Annnh!" she squeaked, when his pubic bone crushed her super sensitized clit.

He looked into her eyes, kissed her again, whispered, "I love you, Elizabeth," and proceeded fuck her to another screaming orgasm.

Sean came and filled Mom with cum. They rested on the floor, with Sean leaning against the couch, and with Mom seated between his legs. He wrapped his arms around her and tenderly caressed her supple breasts, her erect nipples, and her tender pussy.

"Attention," chirped Trixie, "most of you know how I like to organize things. I think that I've met everyone here and if I haven't fucked you, the party's not over yet!" she smiled

Everyone turned to look at Trixie, and Will shouted, "I haven't!" before blushing and having no place to hide.

Trixie winked at him and continued, "We have several guests here without family members. They are Maria, Cassie, Althea, and Will. Please step forward and pick a partner, but before you choose, I conferred with Tom, and he agreed, that you can each invite one person, of your choice, to our next party in two weeks. So, tell us who you'd like to fuck right now and, also, who you'd like to invite to our next gathering?"

There was a brief pause while the four looked at each other to see who would go first.

"Can we each say who we want to invite first?" asked Maria.

"Absolutely, that makes sense. So, who is it?" chirped Trixie.

"I'd like to invite Max," she replied.

I gasped and Howard grumbled. Aria spoke up and said, "Are you sure?"

"Oh, not that Max," began Maria and then paused in thought as if she was considering the muscle-bound football player, who had recently surprised her with an apology. "I was talking about my younger brother, Max. He's a senior in high school and he just turned eighteen. He's handsome, shy, and still a virgin," she explained.

"Oh, God, a virgin," gasped Molly quietly. She looked around and chuckled, "did I just say that out loud?"

"So, Molly just confirmed that Max is welcome to join the next pool party," winked Trixie.

Will was the next to speak, "I'd like to invite my mom. She needs to get out and make new friends. I'll have to warn her about the nudity, but she looks good naked," he smiled and blushed.

"I'd like to meet your mom," I said in support of Will's choice and then looked at Hugh, as perhaps I sounded too eager.

Hugh smiled at me and said, "I'd like to meet her too."

Althea chimed in, "This is a tough question. If I have to choose just one it would be my youngest brother, also a Senior in high school. But I'd really like to invite Grampy, my mother's father who just turned sixty, lives alone, is very social, but doesn't get out much."

"Invite them both," shouted Pop and received applause from the crowd.

"I agree," began Tom, "and who would you like to invite, Cassie?"

"I'd like to invite my Aunt Julia. She's been the rock in my life. She helped me buy some fashionable clothes for school. I think my skin-tight yoga pants got Sam and Dan to notice me," she giggled.

"I love your ass!" chirped Aria, "does your aunt look like you?"

"Mmmmmm, no," admitted Cassie as she found her purse, pulled out her phone, and replied, "She's drop-dead gorgeous!"

We all looked at the picture and Pop chuckled, "I think I'm in love!"

"So, that's settled," smiled Trixie, "now each of you can pick a partner, or three!" she chirped.

Maria was the first to speak and surprised me when she asked, "Can I go back to Holly's house and spend the night with Howard and Hannah?"

Howard blushed and Hannah chirped, "You bet your sweet ass you can!"

Will paired up with Trixie. He towered over the petite redhead, but on a sexual level they were equals.

"I should probably warn you," began Will but before he could continue, Trixie interrupted, "It's ok Will, I'm sure that you're a bit used up from today's activities," she smiled as she reached out with her petite hands, fondled his balls, and stroked his massive cock. Her eyes opened wide as her gentle touch quickly brought back Will's throbbing hard erection.

He caressed her face and asked, "May I kiss you?"

I felt my heart ache. Trixie is a sex machine and everyone who looks at her wants to fuck her. On top of that, everyone who fucks her wants more. She's slept with Tom and Molly every night for months, because of her overwhelming erotic, and bisexual, appeal.

Trixie raised her arms and Will lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, their lips met, and he moved his hands to her ass for support.

Their kiss was passionate and Will's cock was oozing precum before their lips parted. "I wanted to warn you that I don't get soft," he whispered.

"You mean until you cum?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Clearly, Will was getting tired of explaining his erectile oddity, so he dropped the subject. He reached down and lifted the head of his cock to Trixie's blossoming pink pussy. She loosened her legs and Will continued to grope and massage her ass while she impaled herself, taking all ten-inches into her tiny body.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, "that feels amazing." she smiled.

While Will fucked Trixie slowly, raising and lowering her like and animal on a merry-go-round, Cassie decided to hook up with Molly, while Althea joined Mike and Heather.

While the rest of the neighborhood crowd enjoyed the pleasant diversion of cross-family fucking, I sat down with Mom and Sean to get a sense of how the day went for them.

I was distracted by Trixie and Will as she continued with her exhibitionism. She roared out her first orgasm with him as he pumped her pussy until it overflowed with creamy cum.

He lowered her to the floor and she licked his cock clean and gathered cum on her fingers, from her pussy, as another protein filled snack.

"Your cum is so fresh!" she smiled. "I love it!"

"So, did you both enjoy your visit today?" I finally asked Mom and Sean.

Mom waited to hear Sean's reply. We both waited and finally he spoke, "This was not what I was expecting," he began, "I expected the nudity and the open acts of sexual gratification, but I didn't expect the overall experience."

I couldn't tell where this was going, and I had my guard up for a diatribe against everyone. Sean's eyes filled with tears and he continued, "This house is filled with love. Everyone here truly loves everyone else. There's almost no jealousy," he winked at me and looked at Will fucking Trixie's face and unloading another load of cum directly into her stomach.

"When you taught me how to orally please your mother, I was overwhelmed. As I used what you taught me to bring pleasure to Melissa, Tory, Suzie, and Kate, I smiled to myself and realized that instead of spouting Christian dogma, this was a much more effective way of using my tongue."

"Can't you do both?" I asked him with compassion.

Sean looked at me, shook his head and said, "No, the Bible clearly prohibits everything that we did here today."

"Does it really?" I asked sincerely.

"Do not covet thy neighbor's wife," he quoted as one example.

"Love thy neighbor as you would love thyself," I replied with a smile. "Tom saw the difference when he moved into this neighborhood, and you experienced it here today."

"You're right," he began, "the love that I witnessed here today is unusual," he pondered.

"But, does it have to be?" asked Mom as the same question formed in my head.

The three of us turned to watch Will as he pleasured Trixie. He fucked her cute little ass relentlessly. She experienced one anal orgasm after another. Finally, Will came again and flooded her ass with cum. Trixie's orgasm was massive as her entire body tensed and then collapsed in silence. Will pulled out of her ass, checked her pulse, and then sat beside her and caressed her tenderly.

"That was a beautiful sight," smiled Sean.

"That is and amazing cock," giggled my mother.

'He is an incredible man,' I thought to myself. It was Will's tenderness toward Trixie that convinced me that my feelings for Hugh were being challenged. And my next thought was, 'But what if Will is falling for Trixie?'

12