Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you are very blunt, aren't you?"

"No more'n you, tellin me you wanted my mouth on you first time you saw me."

"I thought... I thought you were some lowborn peasant girl. If I had known... Things would have been very different if I had known who your adopted parents were. Not that it matters now. Clara, the way they raised you... the things they let you see and do... that's not normal. They treated you like a servant and now... you are very... sheltered, but also blunt. I have a great deal to teach you."

"I know. Startin with how to use my lips," I answered glumly. Were Thad and Theo alright or did he have them somewhere? Where was Dodger?

Henry paused in the hallway, his hand on a door as he looked down at me in concern. He nodded finally. "Yes. Starting with how to use your lips," he agreed, then opened the door to a large, dark, bedroom.

Setting me down gently, he shut the door and slid the lock up high where I couldn't reach it and I looked around.

I went over to the edge of the bed and pressed on it, then nodded. Soft, but not too soft. "I don't guess we could open them windows some?" I asked, looking at the heavily curtained windows.

"Are you hot?"

"I like the sunlight peekin' in on my face in the mornin'," I shrugged. "It don't really matter I guess," I sighed, then started trying to unbutton my dress.

Henry started pacing and didn't stop until there was a knock at the door. He opened it slightly and I could hear a low voice, but not what they said. I could hear Henry clearly. "No, let them both go home. Clara?" he called.

I turned, still struggling to reach the three buttons on the middle of my back.

"Clara... do you want your pet here, or back with your friends?"

I froze, staring at him. He seemed... different somehow. Not himself as he stood there with some inner struggle. "You gonna use him against me?"

"No, Clara. If he is here, no one will harm him. Or your friends, or your baby sister."

"I notice you didn't include James or Kristina..."

"No, and I will not. They will not be punished for what you do, I promise you that."

"Why? Why are you actin' all different now?"

"I understand more now than I did before... Lerris, put her pet in her rooms. Make sure he has food and water, but leave it in the cage until she is there to let him out. I don't want him scaring the maids. See Beneford about making him a larger cage for when she is out. Tell Maigda to have her closets filled for her as soon as possible and to have the mint green ready by tomorrow, before lunch. Clara, leave those, I will get them in a moment. Lerris... have her clothes for morning brought here," he said softly.

I had gone still when he told me to stop, just standing at his bed and feeling like my world was about to be over.

It was supposed to be Thad's bed I was in, Thad's arms. It was his arms I wanted. If I spoke about it though, Henry would get mad again and decide to stop being nice. He wanted me to pretend it was his arms I wanted and not Thad's. I felt like it was unfair. Thaddeus had saved me, he had always been so good to me. Even if I wasn't good enough to get what I wanted, wasn't he? He was a wonderful man and he should have everything he wanted!

Maybe I wasn't what he wanted.

Maybe he was just being nice to me until he could get rid of me.

Maybe that's why I was here now, because that's what Thad had wanted.

No, I had seen his face! His eyes! He had been so happy and the way it felt when he had kissed me!...

"Clara? Did you hear me?" Henry asked, turning me to face him.

"What?" I asked, noticing my dress was loose now. The buttons were all undone.

"I asked if... you had been with a man before? You said James had tried?"

"No... I mean, yes... he tried... but I ain't never been with a man before. He was getting on to it, pawin on me and whatnot. Usin' his fingers to try and find the way. Thad came in just as he was starting to get to it."

"But you know what is about to happen?"

"I guess so. You're about to take your cock and put it in me. Either down between my legs or in my mouth like you said."

"We'll talk about using our mouths on each other another time," he said softly, sliding his hands under the shoulders of my dress and watching it as it slid off, puddling around my feet on the floor.

"Each other?" I asked curiously. "What can you put your lips around on me? I cain't see as how..."

"Clara," he whispered, his smile amused.

I would have backed up if he hadn't pushed me up against the bed. I was trapped. I looked down and his hands slid up and down my bare arms, gliding over my skin. His hands were warm and they felt good, but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

"I won't fight you, Henry," I told his stomach, because I couldn't look at him. "I said I wouldn't and I won't... but no matter how nice you are now, I won't never forget what you were first. What you did to me'n Dodger. What you said'n made me do... Takin' me away from Theo and Thad. I won't fight you, but I won't ever be willin' neither. Don't think that cause I ain't stabbed you yet it's cause I like what's happenin', cause I don't."

He slid his hand to my face and put a finger under my chin, lifting my face up to look at him. "Then I will have to change your mind," he smirked.

He pulled my shift off and I stayed still, my eyes closed, even as he pulled off all of my underclothes. When he laid me in his bed, my eyes opened for a panicked moment, but I quickly closed them again as he stood undressing next to the bed.

He got into the bed next to me and I tensed up, whimpering slightly. I made myself relax and pulled an image to mind of Thaddeus. Next to me in bed in his dark room, his hand sliding over my bare skin. I relaxed completely, thinking of Thad and his gentle hands, his knowing eyes and always pleased smile.

When that warm hand cupped my breast and caressed softly, I let out a breath and enjoyed it, but when a hot mouth closed over my nipple, my eyes sprang open. I could only take the image of Thad so far and it stopped where I knew Thad would. This... this feeling was all Henry and it felt... so good. So incredibly good! His lips wrapped around my nipple, pulling and sucking and flicking with his tongue, it pulled to me as if it had a nerve there that ran straight between my legs and all I could do was gasp and sigh and hope he never stopped. I tried again and again to imagine it was Thad, but I couldn't force it. He would kiss my lips, my arms... but he wouldn't go further than that.

When Henry lifted his eyes and looked up at me, his lips swollen, and full of need, I saw an attractiveness in him for the first time. The way he looked at me as if he wanted to see me the most pleased woman on this earth, his eyes so full of me... it tugged at something else in me and made me see him as more than just the hateful, spiteful boy who was mean to me.

His hand slid down my arm as he moved up to kiss my lips again and then past my hand to my hip. Using his knee, he forced my legs apart, then his hand eased in to touch me gently. Not pawing and shoving like James had, but sweet, gentle, slow strokes that awakened a need in me as I groaned into his mouth. He toyed in the small thatch of hair for a moment, then delved his fingertips in a little further and found my bud, making me gasp and jerk away from the kiss as my hands floundered for something to hold on to.

"Nnnnn!" I managed, trembling as my eyes rolled up.

His fingertips pressed slightly harder as he began rolling them over my bud, making me twitch and squirm and yelp as he watched me as if mesmerized. He was loving what he was doing to me, his eyes shining with delight.

Using his knee, he forced my legs wider as he sat up slightly so he could watch what he was doing to me. It was making me crazy and I had no idea what it was I wanted or needed as I whined and moaned and grasped at something to hold onto, only to let it go immediately and find something else.

He lunged suddenly, moving his fingertips and replacing them with his lips as he wrapped his mouth around my bud and sucked up hard to use his tongue. I screamed then, crying out in euphoric shock. That was so much better than fingertips!!!

My hands clutched into his hair as his hand held my leg up and wide for him and all I could do was moan and whimper, shaking my head as something built inside of me.

It built and built until it was too much and it all seemed to explode out of me as I cried out and my body jerked out of my control. Henry held me down and kept his mouth there, working me as I screamed and jerked as the bliss cascaded through me and back, making my body roll and jerk and tumble around the bed.

It finally seemed to roll away after a final, small pulse and I went limp, staring wide eyed at the ceiling as Henry sat up and looked down at me with his pleased smirk. His lips were still swollen, but they were wet now too and he looked very pleased with himself.

As well he should!

I tried to bite back a smile, but I couldn't. That had been... something to smile about.

His eyes crinkled as he grinned and moved around me to put himself between my legs as he leaned over me. He was smiling down at me from an inch away now and I looked up at him with wide eyes. I could feel his heavy manhood pressing against me, but I was no longer really afraid. If that was what it felt like to go at each other, I was all for it!

He leaned close and kissed me very gently, then my temple as he moved up. "This may hurt a bit, Little Love," he whispered.

I had a moment to wonder about what he meant before he reached down to take hold of himself and glide his cock through my nether lips, getting it wet. He pushed into me, still being gentle, but I gasped, then let out a ragged cry. "That hurts! STOP, Please!"

"Shhh, now, little love," he whispered, grabbing my clutching hands to hold down. "It won't last. It won't, it's just the first time."

"Stop!" I panted, struggling as he tried to push his thick member in even further. "Oh, no, please!"

"Shhhh," he chided, but he was lost, his eyes closed. He kept working himself in further and further and all I could do was sob and cry hysterically as he forced his way in. He finally grunted and hit some sort of inner wall, unable to go further and he let out a sigh. "My sweet girl, shhh," he whispered again, holding himself there for a moment. "It will be over soon. Mmmm, you feel so... perfect. I knew you would be perfect... I have dreamed of this moment," he groaned, pulling his fat cock out more than halfway. For a moment, I was relieved, it was about to be over, but he pushed it right back in, making me squeal and shake my head in denial. He did that over and over again, moving slowly as if trying hard not to hurt me more than he must, but I was delirious with pain for the first few dozen strokes.

Finally, it eased some and I stopped screaming and begging and just sobbed instead.

Relaxing his hold on me, he let my hands go and stroked my face and my hair. "You are so perfect my love, so incredibly right for me. Do you feel how good that is? I knew it would be good between us. Mmm, Clara, I have wanted it to be you since before I knew it could be you. I wanted to find a way for it to be you, but...ohhhhh.... Mmmmm, Clara, I didn't need to. I know as soon as I found out that it had to be you, we were meant to be. I just needed you to see it too. Do you feel how good this is? I love you, Clara! I adore you and I will make you happy. I will see you happy, I swear it! Just please... please love me too! You are all I need! I will show you how good it can be, Clara! Ohh.... OHHH!" he growled, then shoved into me hard and I felt his large cock swell up slightly, then explode. Hot fluid spilled out of it and into me and I whimpered again as he clutched me to him too tightly, trembling and panting.

He finally eased his grip as his cock stopped throbbing and began going soft inside of me, then eased out of me and rolled to his back next to me. He lay there trying to catch his breath and I turned away from him, curling up on my side and sobbing into my hands.

After a moment, he turned and put a hand on my shoulder. "Clara? It won't be as bad next time, alright? Once you get used to it, it's good, I promise. Clara? Please roll over here and look at me?"

I turned over, but couldn't look at him. How was it ever going to feel better with that giant thing splitting me open every time?

"Stop crying? You'll get used to it and it will start feeling good. It gets better, I promise."

"How do you know?"

"Every girl I have ever been with has ended up loving it after the first couple times. The ones that didn't love it the first time anyway. The ones that weren't innocents."

"You've had a go at other girls though you weren't married?" I asked, shocked.

He smiled slightly. "Yeah. It's... normal. Girls try to trip nobles into bed all the time, trap them. Entice them enough to try and catch interest."

"Why not pick one of them? One of them what likes it already?"

"Sex is nice and all, Clara, but I want more. I want you."

Those words seemed to calm me some and make my heart glow a little. He wanted me. I didn't understand why, not at all, but he did. I could see it all over his face. It was a nice feeling, but more than anything I wished he could understand that I didn't feel that kind of way about him. It was Thaddeus my heart was set on, Thaddeus I wanted. His sweet and gentle smile, his mild words and loving nature. The way he always made me feel like I was the most important person in the room no matter who else was there. Mostly, the way he was to everyone. He loved everyone and had a giving soul.

Not Henry. Henry might be being nice now, but only because he was getting what he wanted. He was a taker.

Henry rolled me to my back and pulled me in against him, kissing my shoulder, then my jaw, then my lips. "I promise you that part will get better, my little Clara. Once your body is accustomed to me, you will love it. It's as nice as the other."

"The bit with your lips?" I asked, surprised. It didn't seem like that could ever be that nice.

"Yes," he chuckled. "That part. Clara... I truly am sorry for the way I went about things. There were a lot of things I didn't understand about you before, about the way you were raised and how sheltered you were. I... I will make it up to you. You don't have to be afraid anymore, I won't threaten anyone or hurt anyone. You can be yourself... I would just ask you to give me a second chance. A chance to show you that I am not that man, not truly. You were never playing a game with me to try and... no. Nevermind, it doesn't matter anymore I guess. Clara... I do care for you and I do wish to see you happy," he said gently, then kissed my temple. "I will show you."

I said nothing as he held me, my mind working. What game had he thought I was playing? And what did games have to do with anything? I drifted off thinking about it, my body sore but also satisfied.

I woke to movement in the morning and turned as Henry was getting back into bed. He was grinning at me, the window open behind him to let the light of the sunrise in. "Good morning my little Clara," he breathed, moving close to kiss my lips.

My instinct was to turn away, but I caught myself at the last second. He'd said he wouldn't hurt anyone or threaten anyone, but I was pretty sure those were just words. If I didn't let him do as he pleased, he would go right back to being mean.

His kiss was nice though, his lips so full and passionate as his gentle hands held my face and stroked my neck. It was easy to forget I didn't like him and get lost there, especially when his hand slid down and cupped my breast again. His fingertips gently rolling my nipples made me sigh blissfully and put my arms around him, pulling him closer as I kissed him back.

His hand moved again, sliding down my ribs and my belly and between my legs to play gently over my mound. I sucked in a breath, turning away from his kiss and gripping his shoulders.

"Mmmm, you like that, little Clara?" he asked in a husky whisper.

"Yes!"

"Do you want to come again?"

"What? Come where? I... no, I don't want to go anywhere, please don't stop!"

"Do you want to come again, Clara, orgasm. Like last night. It's called coming, when I bring your body to fulfillment."

"Yes! That, I want that!" I demanded, pushing down on his shoulders to move him lower.

Henry chuckled and kissed my neck, resisting my insisting hands. "Mmmm, little Clara, I will use my fingers this morning," he whispered, his fingertips moving to my bud to press lightly. "I want to watch your face this time."

"Ohhh! Oh, I like that, Henry!"

"I love my name on your lips, my little Clara," he murmured, dragging his teeth over my chin gently with a shine in his eyes. "I do adore you so. I will make you happy to be here, my little Clara. I promise you."

"Please, Henry! Just a bit harder? A bit... more... Oh! YES!" I screamed as it hit me, my body trying to yank itself away from me and him as my muscles locked up and spasmed with ecstasy. I bucked and twitched, my teeth clenched as I held my breath and I heard Henry let out a small moan of pleasure.

"That was lovely," he whispered as I finally sucked in a breath as my body unlocked. "Now I will take you again, my little Clara. It won't hurt as bad as last night, the more used to it you get, the better it will be. Try to stay relaxed for me and it won't be as bad. I don't wish to see you hurt, but it is something we have to get past before it gets better. Look at me? I promise you, it will ease and get better."

I nodded, still a little out of it.

Henry smiled and kissed me gently before pushing my legs apart and rolling over the top of me. Reaching down, he rolled the head of his hard cock along my slit and I was so incredibly wet for him, ready. I discovered I wanted this, I was excited for it. I knew it would hurt, but I didn't care. I wanted all of him! Wrapping my legs around him, I pulled him into me and he gasped as I let out a small whine of pain.

There was more than the pain this time though, there was that feeling of fullness and a jolt of sublime pleasure when his cock hit it's limit within me.

"Oh, my Clara!" he groaned, his hand stroking my hair off my face as he raised up enough to look down at me.

I used my legs to pull him in again and again and he let me, watching my face as I pulled him into me again and again.

"I am close, my Clara," he panted, sounding strained.

"No!" I wailed. It had taken so much longer the night before and I was so close again!

He rammed into me and held himself there, grimacing slightly as his thick cock pulsed and throbbed inside me, spilling his seed in hot burst after burst.

"Don't stop!" I demanded.

Henry moved quickly, rolling off of me and sliding his hand down to find my bud again and press it as he rolled his fingers. His mouth covered mine, kissing me as I mewled and pressed my hips up to his hand.

I turned from his kiss. "I want you in me again!"

His fingers slid down, plunging into me as his thumb took over the fast circuits on my clit and I groaned as my back arched up and up. I gripped his arm, his muscles working and straining as he worked me.

"Yes, Henry! Yes, please! Don't stop! I love that, please! Don't ever stop!... NNnnnnnnyaaaAAAHHHH!" I wailed as it hit me again, more violently this time. My body trembled as my muscles strained and contracted, my toes curling and my hands clenched tightly around his arm.

"Oh, my love," Henry groaned against my neck. "You are... exceptional."

"Whassat mean?" I asked weakly, my body going completely limp and slumping against him.

"Exceptional? It means... beyond amazing. Better than I ever could have imagined. I haven't come that quickly in... I don't even know how long."

1...345678