Claudia gets Daring

Story Info
Claudia goes from starchy to naughty on one training course.
2.1k words
4.28
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia and I had been dating for a couple of years. She was a wonderful girl, 5 feet 6 inches tall and a nice size 10. She was not hardbodied but your typical fit girl. She went to the gym 2 or 3 times a week to keep fit and I remember meeting her at the gym before we started going out. I had just finished an hour in the gym and was walking back to the changing rooms for a shower when I had bumped into her, hair in a scrunchy, pouring with sweat, dressed in a small pair of shorts and crop gym top. We both had apologized and laughed. We had had a drink afterwards, hit it off and had not looked back since.

In some respects we were quite opposite - nudity and adventurous sex had been my thing for some time where Claudia was quite a bit more reserved in both of those areas. I needed a sexual release once or more frequently every day whereas she would look for something more sensual on a less frequent basis. In other areas we were soul mates and this deeper love we hoped would see us through despite our obvious differences.

Things came to a bit of a head when we went on our first holiday together which was a Club 18-30 holiday with nudity and fucking everywhere. Virtually all of the other girls shed their clothes and inhibitions from day one until the final party. The most daring thing Claudia did was to go braless in the first wet t-shirt contest but firmly kept the shirt on and looked frigid on the stage. I suppose it was miracle that she got that far. As much as I loved her I had to tell her that something had to give. Basically it was something she did not feel comfortable doing and she had been brought up that way. I totally understood but the problem was what it was and we decided to work on it together to try and save our relationship.

All I really wanted was for her to get topless on the beach and to be confident being like that and for her to also get some skimpy clubwear for when we went out on holiday and also back home. She finally decided that the best way was to seek advice from her girls at the gym and this appeared to work. Over the next few weeks she spent the odd night out with her new girlfriends and did appear to be getting more confident. I noticed her walk naked around the house once which she would never have done before. She was obviously testing herself and it was working. She now had a bigger circle of friends and I knew that these new friends were women of the world if you know what I mean.

So, why am I telling you all this - well she told me that she was skipping one of her fitness classes for a few weeks as she and a couple of her new friends had enrolled on a 6 week course - a sort of dancerise course - and that she hoped that I would enjoy the end results. On the last night of the course, she told me to come and collect her from the studio as she would then have completed her course and wanted to show me what she had learned. Arriving at the dance studio complex, I found that the place itself was closed for classes and courses but that Claudia had rented the studio room itself. She came and met me at reception and looked different but I could not quite put my finger on it. Then it dawned on me that she was wearing make up and her hair was tied up in a pony tail and wound into a bun. However, the gorgeous face and make up were accompanied by her in a zip front hoodie and some jogging bottoms. The studio was in darkness and she switched on just one of the lights in the room as we went in. It illuminated part of the dance floor area and exposed a solitary chair. Taking me by the hand she led me to the chair and pushed me down into it. She walked behind me and ruffled my hair with her hand, and took my right hand behind the chair. I heard a metallic click and could not work out what it was. Before I could work out what was happening, she did the same with my left hand. Then the penny dropped - She had handcuffed me to the chair.

I heard some rustling noises behind me and then some music started. Bill Idol Hot in the City I think, but tracks after the first one did not register. I felt a hand lightly touch my shoulder as Claudia walked past me - wow, she was wearing black heels and stockings, a mini skirt which just touched the stocking tops and a white shirt with the neck unbuttoned and a tie loosely tied around her neck. With her back to me she stopped, looked over her shoulder and raise the skirt slightly so I could see the flesh of the back of her thighs and then dropped it again. Turn to face me she came close to me and leaned forward to show me her cleavage. She was braless under the shirt but her tits were not really visible to me as the shirt was buttoned up too high. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open and then rubbed her chest against mine. Pulling away he undid a couple of the buttons on the shirt and pulled it out of the skirt where it had been neatly tucked away.

As you can imagine this was having an amazing effect on my cock which was straining hard against my briefs in my jeans. Claudia approached me again and this time put on foot on the chair between my legs and lifted the skirt to show not only a beautiful pair of white thighs but also some small black briefs. I could not get a really good look, and as I strained forward, she just said 'Patience darling'. She took her foot off the chair turned around and this time, not only lifting the skirt, she bent over to display her perfectly formed ass to me. This enabled me to discover that the black knickers were thong knickers. Reaching behind herself, Claudia pulled her cheeks slightly apart and the thong to one side and showed me that she had a rosebud butt plug in her arsehole. I nearly came in my pants. Never had I been allowed to do more than just lick the pucker of her ass before and here she was flaunting a plug in it. I wondered how big it was and prayed I would find out in due course.

Standing back up she just looked back and winked at me. How had she suddenly become this amazingly teasing woman. Some more buttons on the shirt were now undone and she folded the top of the lycra skirt down to expose the lower half of her hard belly down to her knicker tops. She pulled up the bottom of the shirt and tied it in a knot under her breasts. It was also now fully undone and I could see her cleavage. She now approached on her hands and knees and this gave me a great view down the front of her shirt - her breasts hanging free and swinging and jiggling with rock hard nipples. She undid the belt and zip of my jeans and told me to lift my hips. I eagerly complied. In one action she pulled them down to the ground and my super hard cock sprang to full attention for her. Climbing up she rubbed her breasts in my face through the shirt then turned around and grounded her ass up against my cock. Surprisingly I did not cum on her skirt although I could surely not last too much longer. Still rubbing me with her ass, she took off the shirt and threw it to one side. Walking away from me she lifted the skirt to show her ass again, then turned, initially cupping her breasts with her hands, and walked back towards me and then finally let me see her with her top off. She flicked her already hard nipples which stood to attention like coathooks. She stood on the chair between my legs which she had forced apart with her stilettos, put her thumbs in the sides of the skirt and pushed it down over her hips and it fell to the chair by her feet. Her nearly naked body now stood over me. She had an all over tan which I had not seen her with before so she must have been to a tanning salon that day. Her arms were over her head as she continued to wiggle her hips and shake her tits at me. She stepped back off the chair and threw the skirt to land with the discarded shirt. She lay on the ground on her back and spread her stockinged legs wide so I could get a good view of her knickers - well they made your typical g-string look tiny, with black transparent material just covering her clit and slit. Her pubic hair had all gone and she now had a totally bald pussy. Reaching to each side she unclipped the sides ot he knickers and pulled them off to expose her engorged pussy lips. Then she stunned me yet again - by stuffing the knickers inside her obviously juicy pussy. She straddled me on the chair which forced her legs wide open - she reached into her pussy and took the knickers out, rubbed them on her tits and then all over my face. God they smelled good. She then allowed me to lick her tits and taste the juices at long last.

She reached down and grabbed my cock which was bigger and harder than I think it had ever been. Sliding onto her knees she wanked the shaft fast and hard and put the end in her mouth. This is her usual attempt at a blow job, but this time she seemed to stop and concentrate on the task in front of her and very carefully, bit by bit took more and more of it into her hot mouth. I wasn't complaining for to get my cock that far in her mouth was simply awesome. She was also using her tongue on the shaft while it was in her mouth. Eventually she had it all the way in - I would never have thought in a hundred years she would suck my cock properly or indeed deep throat it. Where had she learned all these skills? After running her mouth up and down my cock a few times, it was time for me to cum. Being a gentleman I gasped 'Baby, I'm coming', upon hearing this she whipped it out of her mouth and finished me off by hand. As you can imagine I produced a fountain of spunk which coated her hand, chest, face and hair. Claudia took all of this in her stride. Normally she hated spunk on her but today was a continuing revelation. The big globs she licked off her fingers, the rest she just rubbed into her face and chest.

When she was satisfied that she was clean enough and I had also recovered, she simply asked me 'How was that baby?' 'Wow' was the only real response I could muster, followed by 'How'

Claudia then explained, as she uncuffed me from the chair, that she and two of her new friends from the gym had enrolled in a poledancing class but were not gymnastic enough for the pole so the teacher made it an erotic dance / strip class instead and I had just experienced the results. Her new found sexual skills had come from spending a lot of time with her new friends who were very sexually liberated

As we got ready to go home, she pulled on a dress which was more like a long vest that a dress, just covered her ass cheeks. It was tight an really hugged every curve of her body, reminding any hot blooded male who should ogle her that she was nothing on underneath. To finish the outfit and show herself off even more, she tied a wide belt around her middle. 'Coming?' she said as she walked towards the door. I very nearly did so again just seeing her in that dress, but decided to save myself for when we got home.

What a difference a day makes. More later