Cleaners

Story Info
How one gets ahead in the medievil world.
1.6k words
3.72
1.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living, dead or long dead is purely coincidental and unintended. If battlefield scenes and the robbery of the dead bothers you go read something else. If you do enjoy this short story, remember to vote, like, comment, and follow me.

Now on with the show.

Someone once said that there is nothing more terrible than a battle lost, then a battle won. The losers are either dead, prisoners, or have run away leaving their wounded behind to the mercies of the victors. Right now, Earl Oliver who had been charged by King Henry II, to put this rebellion down, was back in camp celebrating his victory, leaving the battlefield to us ravens. Yes, that's what we call ourselves, Ravens. We pick over the dead and recover weapons, armor, coins, chainmail and the thousands of other things that a army needs to fight.

I'm a blacksmith by trade and the recovery of the metal weapons and armor made my job a whole lot easier as I could fit a breast plate to someone a whole lot faster if all I need to do is a few modifications vs making a new one from a flat plate. Right now, I was taking the gear from a dead archer, his quiver was still half full of arrows and this long bow lay nearby unbroken. I flipped him over taking his dagger, short sword and checked his purse, only finding a few coppers and a half silver piece.

I was really searching for the position that the Sisters of Battle had held near Duke Coles center force, but in the rapidly fading light it was getting harder to find it. I lit my lanterns and hung them from the rods that jutted off the corners of my cart, they helped light my work as I stripped a minor lord of his positions, carefully stacking the parts in my cart.

So far, I had 35 bows, more than 25 dozen arrows, 59 daggers, 47 swords of various quality and size, 32 shields and 23 sets of armor. Not to mention the staves, axes, maces, 15 halberds and pikes, and several suits of chainmail and mail coats and bucklers for the archers that could afford them. To strip a knight could take 20 to 30 minutes or more if he had well-made armor.

I was pulling off his plackart when his eyes popped open, and he took a deep breath and grabbed at my left arm. I quickly pulled my dirk and stabbed up under his chin into his brain. I heard him exhale and his grip loosened as I pulled my blade free and wiped it on his padded arming doublet then sheathed it and resumed stripping him.

His purse had 5 gold, 25 silver and 12 copper coins, bringing my purse up and when I resold the items, I would collect this night I could finally head south back to my forge and my wife.

I finally found the middle and started looking for any of the Sisters that had stood with the Duke, I had watched them get crushed when the right wing had failed after 250 knights and 750 men afoot, had rode down on them from the hills on out left flank. Once the wing failed the center was hit and the 1-2 punch was more than the Dukes forces could handle.

The Earl had nearly 700 mounted knights and over 4500 men afoot of which almost 800 were trained archers. The duke had only 260 Mounted knights and 2900 men afoot, of which 550 were trained archers. The Duke had picked a good defensive spot to fight from but his forces had been crushed by sheer weight of numbers.

I found my first Sister, her body had been torn nearly limb from limb, no armor, weapons or clothing were found near her body. Close by I found several others in a similar state, many were surrounded by dead soldiers, from the look of it they had been trying to cover Duke Coles retreat after the center had started collapsing. I knew that he had failed to escape and had been captured my several knights and returned to the Earl, thus ending the 8-month long rebellion.

I found one Sister who looked like a hedgehog with 15 arrows sticking from her body and on her she still had her armor which was nailed to her body by the arrows. Her crest shows that she is one of the elder sisters. I found her dagger several paces away and picked it up, it was a bit light for my taste, but it had several jewels in the cross piece and pummel which told me this was worth several gold pieces by itself. I swiftly stripped her of her damaged armor and mail.

I found my perfect sister under 6 bodies and started stripping her quickly after removing the other bodied. I looked around, I wanted no one to know I had found an unstripped sister, their armor breast plate was worth 90 gold pieces, used by itself. A complete set of armor including mail and doublets could earn a man 300 gold or more depending on how senior she was. This sister was just a knight and would be worth 350-400 gold as I saw her sword, dagger and shield.

I was pulling her doublet off when her eyes popped open and she gasped in pain, I dropped her and pulled out my dagger, I could see she wasn't able to move her arms or legs as she looked around. I sheathed my dagger and started pulling her clothes the rest of the way off, I sat back and admired her body.

She had firm tits and a flat stomach, not to mention well-toned legs and arms. I could tell she was strong, and I pulled her underdress off and saw the chastity belt that was affixed to lower region. I looked at the lock that held it together and reached for my picks, it took me less than a minute to open it and I gazed upon her smoothly shaved pussy.

My cock hardened in my rough pants, and I quickly looked around yet again seeing no one close to me I released the laces to my pants and spread her legs then spit in my hand to help lube my raging hard on up and split her lower lips open. By the Gods she was tight, and rumor had it that they were all virgins from the time they joined to the day the died. Well, this one would die a used woman.

'No... by the Goddess kill me... I can't enter into eternity... defiled like a common street whore.' She gasped out and tried to buck my 15 stone weight off of her. From the way she failed to move I could tell she had most likely been ridden over by war horses breaking her arms and legs as she had no visible wounds.

'Don't worry girl I'll be quick and send you to your Goddess myself.' I told her and pumped my hips rapidly, slamming my ramped cock deep into her and I felt her maidenhead split on my first down stroke. She gave a sharp squeak, and I could see the tears start streaming from her eyes as I fucked her like a rabbit and within 3 minutes, I spilled my seed deep into her body.

I pulled my still hard cock out and lifted her legs and aimed my man arrow at her forbidden hole and slid my well-greased meat into her ass. She was ever tighter back here and once again I pumped her as fast as I could and flooded her guts in under 5 minutes. I pulled free and wiped my cock free of the blood, shit and cum with the rag I kept in my back pocket and pulled my pants back up and laced them closed.

I pulled my dagger out and straddled her hip and place my hand over her eyes as she sobbed like a little girl. 'May your Goddess forgive you and allow you entry girl.' I whispered to her and stabbed swiftly, pierced her heart; the razor-sharp blade sliced it open as it beat out its last beats. I kept my hand over her eyes so all she could see was her Goddess until her final breath. I made sure to close her eyes as I started to move my hand from her face.

I placed her hands across her chest and closed her legs then lay a crude blanket across her and moved off leaving her behind as I went about my business of cleaning the battlefield of the items that the dead would no longer need.

I remained another 7 day and finally packed up my tent, spoils and started south, my purse heavier by over 300 gold coins which would last me for several years if I watched how much I spent. I never did sell the armor I took from her and set it up in my home, I always kept it clean and polished and never allowed my children or grandchildren to play with it. I always told them that the sister I had taken it from had fought a good fight against overwhelming odds and had died for what she believed in.

My wife was the only other person who knew the true story and I had begged forgiveness from her and the town priest who had given me absolution stating that I had been in a war and things happened in a war. It changed men and made them act on their baser emotions. I am an old man now and nearing the end of my time, I hope to find her in heaven and beg her forgiveness, I pray she will do so.