Cleo's Old Flame Ch. 01

Story Info
Cleo's hike is interrupted by her ex and his friend.
1.6k words
4.13
9.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo smiled as she sat down on top of the rock. The steep trek up had revealed a gorgeous view. She looked around, listening to the wind around her.

"Finally, some quiet." She sighed. There was no one in the parking lot at the lookout, and she hadn't passed anyone on the way up. The huge festival downtown had kept everyone away from the trails that day.

Cleo took off her thin jacket, adjusting the tank top underneath. The sun was beating down on her. She pulled her brunette curls out of the tight ponytail they were in and sighed as she stretched. Having short legs didn't make for the easiest hikes.

She sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the peace. Even though Cleo lived alone, she rarely had silence due to the sounds of the city. Her nose wrinkled as she heard a car driving into the parking lot. She closed her eyes as she heard doors slam, and low voices.

Cleo's skin prickled as she felt a presence close to her. She opened her big brown eyes and turned to see her ex-boyfriend Tom smiling at her.

"Hi baby." Tom said. "Fancy seeing you here." Cleo didn't respond as she pulled her jacket back on. Tom sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her. He was so much bigger than her tiny frame, a trait she had once loved. Now, the one-foot height difference made her nervous.

"Please don't touch me." She said quietly, shrugging his arm off. "Where's your new girlfriend?"

"Megan was just a plaything. She's nothing compared to you babe." Tom cupped Cleo's cheek, forcing her to look at him. Her sad brown eyes met his mischievous blue ones.

"You broke up with me two months ago. I don't know why you're here." Cleo barely spoke above a whisper, her voice caked with hurt.

"I saw on your Instagram story that you were hiking today, and I thought Avery and I could join you and have some fun." Cleo's face paled.

"Please tell me you didn't bring him." She begged. Avery was always a creep towards her and had tried to coerce her into sleeping with him multiple times before she dated Tom.

As if on cue, Avery sat down beside Cleo. He was a tall blonde like Tom, with gleaming green eyes. She jumped up, backing away.

"Could both of you leave me alone please?" Cleo asked as she stood up. She grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder.

"Damn, don't cover up that big ass." Avery sneered. Cleo flushed red as she started to walk back towards the trail.

"Cleo wait." Tom called after her. He ran to her side and grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry, he's just messing around. Why don't you sit with us for a bit? I promise he'll behave."

"I should be getting home." She said meekly.

"Back to that tiny apartment? What are you going to do there Cleo, read some silly book?" Tom sneered. "Why don't you have a little fun for once?" He pulled her close, pushing her backpack to the ground.

"Don't touch me." She said, trying to step away. Tom held her tight with one arm, using the other to caress her cheek.

"I've missed you baby. I've missed that sexy little body." His hand slid down to her ass, and she squeaked as he smacked her butt.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore, you can't touch me like that!" Cleo snapped, pushing Tom away. He stepped back, grinning at her.

"What a firecracker all of a sudden. I'm surprised by you!" Tom laughed. "When's the last time you actually said no to anyone?"

"Please, just leave me alone." She said, walking away. She didn't make it far as Tom scooped her up from behind and held her in his large arms. Cleo squirmed and kicked as he brought her back to where Avery was sitting.

"I don't appreciate this attitude Cleo. What happened to my sweet quiet girl?" He dumped her into Avery's lap. Cleo cried in outrage as Avery forced her arms behind her back with one hand.

"I don't like this! Let me go!" She yelped, kicking her legs. Tom leaned in and grabbed her neck, cutting off her air supply. She clawed at his fingers until her pushed her away.

"Know your place, slut." Tom warned. She began to cry as she gasped for air. Avery used her free hand to slip under her shirt. Cleo froze in fear.

"You weren't kidding man; she really does let you do anything." Avery said, his hand drifting towards her small breasts. He cupped her breast over her sports bra.

"I don't think it's fair that I can't see what's going on." Tom smirked. "Take her coat off, she won't fight back." Avery let go of Cleo's arms, and pulled the jacket off of her. She didn't move, tears streaming down her face.

"I don't want to fuck a corpse." Avery complained. "It's no fun if she's just going to sit there."

"You're right. Get up Cleo." She didn't move. Tom wrapped his hand around her throat, and she jumped. "Up. Now." She stood up slowly as Tom kept his hand firmly on her neck.

"We're going back to my place." He announced, letting go of her. Cleo reached for her jacket, wrapping it around her waist. She looked at her backpack a few meters away.

"Is she a screamer?" Avery asked, dusting off his pants.

"No, but she makes a lot of little noises. It's cute." Tom responded. Cleo took a deep breath and sprinted towards her backpack.

"Hey!" Avery yelled. She reached down, grabbing her pack, and ran towards the trail. Cleo could hear the men running after her.

Cleo quickly slid down a small rock and kept running. She heard footsteps, and then screamed as she was grabbed from behind. Her legs swung helplessly as the momentum slammed her back into her captor.

"Fuck!" Tom growled, both of them falling to the ground. Cleo fell on top of him, and he wrapped his legs around hers. She didn't move, the wind knocked out of her.

"Baby." Tom breathed. "You just made a huge mistake." He pushed her off of him and pinned her down with his arms and legs. She cried out as her backpack dug into her back.

"You seem to forget." He continued. "That I have a lot of photos of you still on my phone. Compromising photos." Cleo went pale.

"You promised me you would delete those." She cried. "You promised!"

"I lied baby." He let go of her wrists. "Don't think I won't send those around. Maybe I'll start with the one of you tied to the bed in that little schoolgirl outfit." Cleo sat up and slapped him across the face, and then held her hand in shock.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to oh my god." She babbled, trying to caress his cheek to take the sting away. Tom pressed her hand to his cheek.

"I'm impressed." He laughed. "Didn't know you had that in you."

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered. Tom's smile softened.

"Hurt you? Baby you'll be begging me for more. I know every inch of your body, Cleo, and all the ways you liked to be touched." Her face went red.

"I'll let you get away with that hit, but that's it. You better behave now, or everyone will know how much of a whore you are. Wouldn't that be a shock? Shy and innocent little Cleo is exposed as a submissive little bitch who called me sir." She went bright red at his words, trying to pull her hand away. Tom easily pulled her over his shoulder, and then stood up.

She lay limp as he walked back up to the lookout, her backpack in his other hand. He passed the pack to Avery and adjusted her, so she was curled up in his arms.

"Let's go. I don't want anyone seeing us." Cleo's heart ached as Tom kissed her cheek again. His temporary shows of affection were torture. She didn't say anything or fight back as Tom placed her in the back of his car, and gently did her seatbelt. She stared into his eyes, silently pleading with him to leave her alone.

"Don't look at me like that baby. We're going to have fun, I promise. I even got you some of those wine cans you like. They're next to you if you want one." Cleo flinched as the car door slammed. The two men got in the front, Avery rifling through her backpack.

"Damn, you've got some good stuff in here." Avery laughed. Cleo's stomach rumbled as she watched Avery grab all of her snacks. Tom rolled his eyes and pulled her phone out of the front pocket.

"Wow Cleo, what a surprise. No notifications." He laughed, tossing the phone into the front cupholder. Tom started the car, driving out of the lot.

They sat in silence down the winding road, Avery eating and Tom focusing on driving. Cleo reached into the pocket in front of her, looking for her old copy of Pride and Prejudice that she had left a few months back. She clutched it to her chest when she found it, her hands shaking.

"I won't tell anyone about this if you let me go." She said quietly. Tom pulled the car over suddenly, and she hit her head on the window.

"You're not in charge Cleo. Shut your mouth, or you can spend the rest of the drive naked and tied up in the fucking trunk." He threatened and turned back around. He restarted the car and began to drive again.

Cleo let her tears fall silently, looking out the window. She had cried for hours after her and Tom broke up, wishing that he would come back to her. This wasn't what she had in mind...