Cleo's Old Flame Ch. 02

Story Info
Cleo's nightmare continues in Avery's home.
1.8k words
4.24
6.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery whistled as he scrolled through pictures of Cleo on Tom's phone. She looked over and cringed at the sight of her on her knees.

"I can't wait to shove my cock up that virgin ass. You're going to look sexy as fuck between us baby." Tom sneered crudely. Cleo dug her fingernails into her palms and bit her tongue.

"Can I have my water bottle please?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.

"You can, but I finished it. There are drinks back there if you're thirsty." Avery said, tossing her the empty bottle. Cleo groaned as she opened up a wine can. Her stomach growled again, reminding her that she had skipped breakfast.

"Chug it." Tom ordered, not taking his eyes off the road. Cleo shook her head, looking out the window again. The car stopped at a red light, and Tom spun around in his seat. He reached over and grabbed her leg tightly, making Cleo jump.

"Do it or I'll put that polaroid you gave me onto my Instagram story. I'm sure plenty of guys would appreciate those lacy red panties you were wearing." He threatened. Cleo angrily drank the cooler, tipping her head back. When she had finished, she coughed and sputtered.

"Good girl. I want three cans gone by the time we reach my house, or else." Tom muttered, turning around again. Cleo coughed again, leaning against the window.

"I want to go home." She whispered. Both men ignored her, as she held the second can. She spun it around in her hand, slightly touched that he had remembered her favourite drink. Cleo shook her head angrily, clearing her thoughts.

"You guys were such a weird thing." Avery laughed. "You don't shut up, and she doesn't talk."

"I liked her because she didn't talk." Tom answered. "The quiet ones don't talk back. Plus, I knew she would let me do anything I wanted. Which included Megan." They both laughed, and Cleo bit her tongue again. His cruel words made her want to scream.

"I don't hear cans being opened baby." Tom teased. "You've only got about two minutes, so I would hurry up." She quickly drank the second can and reached for the third.

"Shit." She muttered. Her stomach flipped as she held her head. She hadn't drank anything since her breakup two months ago, when she had downed two bottles of wine in sorrow. Her lack of alcohol tolerance was always something Tom had teased her about while they were dating, giving her more and more to drink at parties and enjoying the fact that she never said no to him. Of course, he would reward her later for her obedience...

"Home sweet home." Tom's voice shook her from her dirty thoughts. Cleo blushed, and then panicked as she opened the last can. She drank quickly, as Tom stopped the car. Cleo forced herself to finish the can just as her car door opened.

"Wow baby, I'm impressed." Tom said, as Cleo took a deep breath. She leaned forward, groaning. Tom gently pushed her back up, reaching over her to undo her seatbelt.

"Wait, don't." She complained as he carried her out of the car. "I can walk."

"Yeah but I like to carry you." His answer surprised her. She tried to pretend that everything was normal, and that Avery wasn't even there.

"Cute." Avery commented. Cleo rolled her eyes as her illusion was quickly shattered. "Hot tub first?" He asked.

"Yeah." Avery nodded and walked ahead, unlocking the front door.

"It's too warm for that." Cleo mumbled. Tom laughed, snuggling her into his chest.

"It's for your muscles. You've been tense the whole car ride, plus you must be tired from the hike up." He explained, carrying her into the back of the house. Tom sat her down in a chair and motioned for her to stay.

"I need to get your stuff. Don't move." He warned. Avery watched as Tom ran back out to the car and stared at her with a grin. She shifted uncomfortably as he kneeled in front of her.

"Just relax, Cleo. I'm not going to hurt you. I want to make you feel good." Avery ran his hand up her slender legs, stopping at her thighs. He kissed up her thigh as she squirmed.

"Don't." She whispered, her face hot. Her head was spinning as Avery stood up, trying to pull her tank top off. Cleo weakly blocked him with her arms, and Avery laughed at her.

"You're adorable." Was all he said as he pulled her top up again, tangling it in her arms and over her head. She stood up, twisting around as he groped her over her sports bra. Cleo yelped in outrage as pulled the straps of her bra down and yanked it off her.

Cleo shrieked as Avery pawed at her small breasts. He leaned down and captured a nipple in his mouth. The warm sensation caught her by surprise, and a quiet squeak escaped her lips.

"Oh, do you like that?" Avery asked in a low voice. Cleo tried to twist away from him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"She does." Tom answered from behind her, grabbing her curls. He yanked her head back, forcing her to look at him.

"Behave, baby. Or you know the consequences." Tom let her hair go, and gently pushed her head back up.

"Kiss him." Tom ordered. "Kiss him like you mean it." Cleo looked up at Avery, who was smiling at her. He leaned down and captured her lips with his. Avery kissed her passionately, as Tom played with her nipples gently. Cleo arched her back against Tom as Avery slid his tongue into her mouth.

"I know you like that baby. There's no shame in letting go." Tom encouraged her, growing hard against her round ass. Avery picked her up, and Tom slowly pulled her yoga pants and sports bra off. Cleo started to protest, but Avery silenced her with kisses. She swung her legs weakly as Tom reached under her blue thong.

"W-Wait!" She cried, breaking the kiss. "Please just wait." Cleo caught her breath, sandwiched between the two men. Her head was really spinning, and she was tripping over her words.

"We can give you a break in the hot tub." Tom said. Avery guided her to the hot tub, and she slowly stepped in. She sighed in content at the warmth, the water concealing her breasts. Cleo turned around and watched as both men stripped down to their boxers.

"Like what you see?" Tom asked cockily, grinning at her. She blushed as she looked away. If she wasn't being blackmailed, Cleo would have been in heaven. Both blondes were built like football players, with broad shoulders and defined muscles.

Avery pulled out some beers as Tom entered the tub. He pulled her into his lap, kissing her shoulder. She nervously shifted as she felt his dick brush against her ass.

"Cleo, I swear to god if you don't stop squirming I'll fuck you now." He groaned in her ear, cupping her soft breasts with his hands. Avery laughed at the pair as he handed Tom a beer, and Cleo a cider.

"I don't want anymore." She slurred, pushing the can away. "I'm drunk."

"Oh, I wasn't asking." Avery laughed. Tom wrapped his arms around her as Avery opened the can for her. He pinched her nose and poured the drink down her throat. Once he was satisfied that she had enough, he let go. Cleo coughed as Tom rubbed her back.

"Good girl." He growled in her ear. She got goosebumps as she leaned back against her ex-boyfriend. Everything felt heavy. Cleo closed her eyes, her head drooping against Tom's shoulder.

"Fuck dude, you gave her up for Megan?" Avery asked, staring at Cleo.

"Don't start, man." Tom said, kissing her cheek. Cleo groaned as she opened her eyes. Avery was right in front of her and pulled her in for a soft kiss. Her eyes closed again as he cupped her face gently. Slowly he pulled back, leaving her dazed.

"Don't make me enjoy this." She said, shaking her head. "It's wrong."

"Shh." Avery said, running his finger over her plump lip. "Just relax, we'll take care of you. No judgements." He kissed her again, making her toes curl. Tom palmed her ass, squeezing gently.

"You're so sexy baby." Tom groaned. "Just perfect. Fuck I've missed this little body." He slid a finger under the waistband of her thong, pulling it down. Cleo squealed as his finger found her clit, gently circling it. Avery took her nipple in his mouth, making her gasp.

"So sensitive." Avery teased. Cleo's head spun as she tried to regain control.

"You're a jerk." She murmured. "You're both jerks." Her face was red as Avery tilted his head up. He licked her nipple for good measure, and stepped back. Cleo tried to move away, but Tom held her firmly against him.

"Did you hear that, Avery? We're jerks for making her feel good." Tom laughed.

"Maybe we should start acting like jerks." Avery said, sneering at Cleo. Tom pulled her to the edge of the hot tub, and sat on the edge. He rolled her over his knees with ease, as she flailed around in his arms.

"Shh, my darling." Tom said, rubbing her ass gently. Cleo rested her head against the edge of the tub, stewing with anger.

"I hate you." She said. "I hate-" She cut herself off with a yelp as Tom swatted her ass harshly.

"That's one baby. You keep being mouthy, I keep adding spanks." Cleo groaned as her ass cheek burned.

"Are we still jerks?" Tom asked, his hand brushing her ass. Cleo stayed silent, and received hard two spanks in return. She cried out, trying to roll away.

"Sounds like it." Avery laughed. Tom began to spank Cleo repeatedly, making her cry out each time. He watched with fascination as her ass turned bright red.

"Please stop." She cried out, trying to reach behind her. Tom spanked her in return, and her hands retreated.

"If I touched you right now, would you be wet?" Tom murmured, his free hand drifting between her legs. She shut them hard, and he pushed them apart with ease.

"No." She lied. Tom laughed and spanked her three times in a row.

"When we were together, this little liar used to beg me to spank her. We even had a paddle, didn't we?" Cleo glowered as her butt matched her cheeks.

"Couple of freaks." Avery snickered. Cleo's hips lifted slightly in anticipation of the next spank, making both men laugh. "I think it's time we take this to the bedroom."

The two men nodded at each other. Avery pulled her out of Tom's arms and carried her out of the tub. He walked her up the stairs to Tom's bedroom and placed her on the edge of the bed. Cleo shivered as both of them stood over her.

"Oh, are you cold baby?" Tom asked, smiling. "Why don't we warm you up."