All Comments on 'Closet Cheater'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Tls2753aTls2753aabout 2 months ago

The story is good. It needs some editing. Grammar errors interrupt the flow of the story. “I am wearing his side pieces of dirty lingerie” should probably be “wearing his side piece’s dirty lingerie.” “She waists no time” was supposed to be “wastes.” At one point, the girl is called a “sank.”

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

I certainly understand how she is turned on by the action. Surprised that she has the strength to hold out for a better time for the confrontation. It will be an interesting conversation.

Fifty41Fifty41about 1 month ago

Don.t beg .it's not becoming of you.im a perv and luv to watch so no how hard you cum.you keep writing like that and you.ll go places.babes.5 of course.i ve got a feeling he.ll pound her a different way and stain the throw sheet .lol

dani_19bdani_19babout 1 month ago

One of the sexiest cuckquean stories ever. The wife's arousal is done beautifully.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightabout 1 month ago

Great piece of writing…and I loved watching my husband fuck one of the girls he worked with in our bed. They would always come over, get fucked hard and leave covered in cum. Soon as his slut for the moment left, I would come out of the closet and suck his slut’s juices off his cock, then he would fuck me the rest of the afternoon. We also did the reverse. My boy toy would slut fuck me with my husband watching from the closet. Then when he left, my husband would suck and fuck me …loving sloppy seconds. We both started having sex when we were in middle school and 40 plus years later, we still love being fucked, sucked, and covered in juices! You need to do another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...