Cloud Diving for Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt everything, every last exquisite tiny detail of that shaft plunging into him. It seemed almost as if it was ever so slightly too large for him and yet his body swallowed it all down wonderfully, noodle-Xig's cunny clenching and rippling, striving even in the midst of it all to milk Xigfeldo of his seed. His body ached for it, yearned for it more than anything else that he could think of - even if part of that thought was merely just how breeding lust played out, teasing and weaving, breaking down his sense of reality.

Xigfeldo was in no better of a position as a world of white and muted grey pulsed softly around them, swimming with their tails, the light undulations of their joined bodies more than enough to power them, gently, through the clouds. It was fortunate, however, that it was a long body of cloud that they were in at that time, or else they may have unexpectedly found themselves dropping into a delicious freefall, which was another nuance of pleasure entirely. Xigfeldo shivered, tiny droplets of moisture beading and dripping from his already cool scales, twisting to catch the Eastern dragon's jaws in his own, a deep kiss that neither would want to escape from.

They moaned together, neither caring who was truly dominant in that moment, lusts and passions rising, throbbing up thick and fast, like never before. They bubbled to the surface like air in a hot spring, the natural gas flowing through and demanding exit even as it warmed the water that so many dragons and other creatures could luxuriate in. Xigfeldo's tongue wantonly twined and twirled around noodle-Xig's but it was more and more difficult to tell where one of them ended and the other began, losing sense of all time and place in one another's bodies.

Yet closer and closer... Oh, the purity of orgasm and bliss were just around the corner and muscles tensed wonderfully, heralding the sweet encroach of release. Moaning lustfully into Xigfeldo's jaws, which were just a little bit wider than his, noodle-Xig bucked his hind end, tail tightening around Xigfeldo's, drawing him in all the closer. No, he couldn't let him get away, not when the expulsion of passion was so near, scales prickling as if with heat but, of course, it was not heat, not with him and Xigfeldo's colder-running body. Eroticism came with an exotic thrill and a tingle, every nerve-ending in his body too sensitive to be contained, twisting and pulsing, desire stark in the moments before divinity exploded.

Noodle-Xig could not have told quite the moment when he crossed into passion, their heads bursting into the sunshine as the kiss broke and their roars shattered the fragile peace of the sky. His orgasm rippled forth, his inner muscles pulsing and twitching and managing to rhythmically caress Xigfeldo's pounding shaft, although he would not have said that he was in control of his body at that moment. No, it was far better to relinquish every trembling muscle and nerve-ending in his body to ecstasy, giving up everything he was for the joy that that submission would bring. Everything that he gave up was gained again in turn and noodle-Xig's cries rose and rose, the bright sunshine, once again, splashing across his silvery muzzle.

Dimly, he was aware of two gryphons some distance away, twisting and cavorting, though one was anthro and one was feral, their silhouettes distinctly different even to him in the moment of ecstasy. He shook himself and leaned back into it, letting the clouds envelop him again, Xigfeldo guiding him, dipping and swimming through the cloud cover itself as he worked his magic on the groaning Eastern dragon.

His cock ploughed deep and Xigfeldo took advantage of every last little moment afforded to him, the cool grasp of the slender, adoring dragon's cunny too much for him to bear. The urge to breed was something that he would never deny himself and he rasped into a more dominant snarl than ever as he powered in, hard and fast, coursing into orgasm as his loins tightened. Ropes of thick seed poured forth as if they were beyond even Xigfeldo's control, though all he wanted was to relish in the moment, to enjoy every last minute detail of his creamy seed leaving his shaft, how his length pulsed desperately to send it forth. There was no escaping a call of nature like that and neither did he want to as he filled his noodle-partner to the brim, the tight grip of Xig's velvety, tight cunny holding every last drop inside him.

Their musk eased off and yet Xigfeldo's orgasm was not slow to come down as Xig's pulsed on, head waving back and forth as if he was a serpent to be tamed by a snake charmer. He'd seen those in another world but had not understood it, something more that he was curious about. But that was just what led him to world after world, seeking to satisfy a never-ending sense of curiosity, one that gave him life in a way that nothing else ever could in breeding and joy.

They simmered down, finding a way into the clouds, sprawling across them, though they had to disengage with their shafts still out and hard, even if the true depths of their breeding lusts had been satisfied. Both with a womb full of seed (well, Xigfeldo had ensured that it was stored within his body, as his ability was wont to do still until it came time for a fresh load of eggs to be fertilised within his womb), they settled and sprawled out, mirth on their lips and eyelids growing heavy. Neither was particularly tired, for it would take far more than that to wear them out, yet there was something about relaxing and easing into a warming afterglow that was appealing, bringing a warmth to their scales from the inside out that their cooler blooded bodies never usually felt.

"I see I am just as lustful in another world," noodle-Xig murmured, eyes cheekily downcast, though he chanced a quick look up to see what the other dragon's reaction was. "And now we are both impregnated. I wonder just what our offspring will look like?"

Xigfeldo grinned, shaking his head, working out the kinks in his neck where his muscles had grown just a little bit too stiff for comfort.

"I will bring them back to visit you, one day. Perhaps there is a way to bring even more to this world..."

Noodle-Xig's brow furrowed but he was too content to really wonder what the other dragon was talking about, letting Xigfeldo's tail drape over him as a wing lifted, shading his head from the intensity of the bright sunshine. Their breath frosted lightly before them, not quite as cold as the air around them, yet even that little bit of sun sparkled off their hides, jewels no longer to be hidden in the embrace of the skies.

Warmed but not dazzled, the Eastern dragon exhaled in a luxuriously soft sigh, leaning into the other version of himself as if he had known him for many years. A double of himself, even if their shapes, of course, were different, was more comforting than he had had any right to expect and he groaned softly in the back of his throat, tension unwinding from the breeding desire lacing his body. Not a drop of seed drooled from him but that was as it should have been, sure even then that the eggs within him were being fertilised, preparing to swell with harder, more resilient shells, a new generation to love and adore.

Beneath the sunshine, there could be no better way for them to spend the day than with another with similar inclinations. The slender Eastern dragon's eyes lowered, gazing at his other self with passion brimming over.

Xigfeldo's purrs lulled him to sleep.