Cloudy Daye Comes Prepared 02

Story Info
Cloudy Daye the morning after the big storm.
2.9k words
3.82
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, what the hell times 3? I know it was a big storm last night and it's not over yet, but just what the hell happened last night?

First of all, how the hell did I fall into a trap of having some sex with Timmy? I mean, here I have been totally prissy and proper for six months and then all of a sudden, I'm on my belly and squealing while he licked my butt crack? All I can say is that it must have been something in the lightning. Some special electrical charge or something. I mean, I can't wait for him to do that again, but for now, just what the hell happened last night?

Secondly, why do some many people slam Timmy on Chang, yet they all want him to call them. I mean, don't they realize that by posting something every few days, well, they're talking about him, so he must have something they like, right?

And thirdly, what am I going to do about my neighbor's, the Carters, tree that blew over and is laying half across my side yard? And from the looks of it, I think the tree took the power line down that feeds their house. I'll tell what you do, you send a message to Jack & Jill's Home Care service and hope for the best removal service timing possible. You also start the process by hitting "accept" on the price quote that Jill sent back because Jill is all about the money.

However, a side from all my bitching, I'm thankful that my house is intact and all my neighbors seem to be alright. There are a lot of tree branches down and it's still raining and I must look so good standing on my front porch in my jammies. I mean, what's better on a dark and raining morning then sipping hot coffee and pulling your PJ top all around while all of the neighbors are looking around, right?

I called Linda Carter and told her that she could use my kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for her and her husband if she wanted to. All she needed was an umbrella because it's still raining. She thanked me, said she would grab a few thermos bottles and be right over.

And as I sipped my coffee on my dry front porch, I got a notification from Jill that there will be a break in the storm about Noon, so her hubby would be over to check out the tree cutting job. I smiled and went back to sipping my hot coffee, you know, the kind you make when you have power and sent a picture of the downed tree. Which I probably shouldn't have because I immediately received an updated price quote because Jill is all about the "emergency services" money.

"Hey Linda, come on in. Can I help you with anything? By the way, I had sex last night."

"I'll manage in the kitchen and you mean you had Cloudy Daye sex last night, right? I mean, good for you, but there is sex and there that's silly stuff you do. OMG, a Keurig, I could kiss you right now."

"There's regular, bold and double bold K-Cups."

"Whoa, cool, hey, should I let my tits out while I whip up some eggs? And can you help me later this afternoon with a selfie? My boyfriend wants one of those one finger challenge selfies and I can't do it at home with the husband off work."

"I'll help you, just as soon as you say that nobody lays down like Cloudy Maye Daye does and I mean on my belly with my butt crack up high, you know, for my bull."

"Well, let's start with the bull in terms of BS. Start brewing fem boy. I don't need Henry coming over here and finding me taking selfies topless in your kitchen. Stir the eggs while I use your bathroom, please and thank you, sexed up fem boy, LOL."

"No problem and I hear that the "one boob out" bathroom selfies are very popular these days."

"That's enough. So, do those "one finger challenge" selfies actually work?"

"I don't know, maybe you'll get one if you try it twenty times. So, I'll put together your "Lori McMuffins" while you toss your panties on my bed after you take a few selfies in the bathroom."

"Oh, you're so naughty, aren't you Cloudy Maye Daye? Flip the eggs please."

Don't get excited, I'm just having a little fun with my neighbor. And hey, I did finish her eggs and bacon so her "Lori McMuffins" were perfect, just like her boobs. I even continued to brew more coffee and set out a paper bag so she could carry her sandwiches home, you know, like the good and concerned neighbor that I am.

"Alright Lori, two full thermos bottles of hot coffee and a bag of egg sandwiches to go."

"Check your phone and tell me when you receive my photo text fem boy because I have to delete it from my phone ASAP. And not a word about this ever to anyone."

"Holy mega milkers, Lori. Text received and saved."

"Thanks, before I go, thanks for the food and coffee and would you mind telling me out loud that you have a sissy boner for me? I've never had anyone say that to me before."

"Let's go with I have a fem boy boner for my mega milker's neighbor. I'm having my yard service guy come over later to cut up the tree. Be prepared for the sound of a chain saw over the next couple of days."

"Whoa, you mean that stud on the riding mower? Please tell me you're sucking that cock?"

"LOL, no, his wife, Jill, keeps tight tabs on Jack when they are on the job. Enjoy your breakfast and be sure to avoid your husband at all costs. I mean, even with your power out, he still has your morning wood, right? And you don't want his wood, right?"

"Hah, shut it. That's his morning wood. I get my mid-morning wood one street over. Now go find my panties and have your "Cloudy Maye Daye" sex with yourself."

Hah, Lori knows nothing. But I don't have time to abuse her panties right now. I have to contact Jill and make sure Jack shows up because I was unaware that Lori stripped naked in front of her open window every time Jack rode his tractor mower near the end of our properties and I just have get a video of that.

"When the storms breaks and Jack comes over, should I whip him anything up, you know, for lunch?"

"You'll whip nothing for, on or around my hubby. Stacey Storms says that a break is expected about Noon. We'll be there soon."

"Ah, I only need Jack today. You just cleaned the house a few days ago, remember?"

"Hah, that's not how it works. Cha Ching. We're leaving now."

All I could do was to send Lori a text to let her know that Jack was on his way over, you know, just in case she wanted to pop outside in a bikini in the rain to inspect his work.

And as I was still sipping my coffee like this, here comes Jack's large truck and trailer, roaring up the street and if I'm not mistaken, there is someone else in the back seat of the truck. Which to me meant if the rain slows down, then this tree might be in small pieces today.

"Hey Jill. So, Jack brought a helper with him today?"

"Of course, just check the updated invoice I sent you. By the way, he's my brother, so go put something a little more appropriate on, please. His name is Derek. And by appropriate, I mean a full-length trench coat, a rain slicker and hip waders."

"Oh, I'm just fine, besides, he is way over there. So, if you're not going to clean my house today, what are you going to do? Hang out on the front porch with me while my PJ bottoms slip down a little?"

"Shut it, Cloudy Daye. I'm here to take a few measurements. Hold you arms out like this and spread your legs as wide apart as they go. Perfect. Hold please."

"Ah, that seamstress in Hillsdale never had me stand like this when she fitted me in clothes. What's up?"

"Oh, Jack is going to install secure eyelets in the Pole Barn and the spacing needs to be correct to your reach, you know, so you can't get away. You still have those wrist and ankle cuffs, right? The one's with the chain attachment rings?"

"LOL, that's funny. You know the chains are fake and weak, right Jill?"

"LOL back at you. You know my hubby is quite the handyman, right? Now, arms up please and hold. OMG, stop looking at my brother. He's off limits."

"Does that mean you don't want to know why I'm looking over there? I mean, my neighbor, Lori, well, guess what she's wearing under her trench coat?"

"SOB, some days this business just isn't worth it. Fine, you stay here behind the porch plants and I'll take care of that."

Jill wasted no time with her "I'm the boss" role playing and chased Lori back inside of her own house, but not without a small exchange of words first. LOL, there's a cat fight on Cherrywood and in the rain no less. Which gave Derek an opportunity to notice me sipping my coffee like this and to absent mindedly walk towards my front porch.

"Hey, so you're the home owner who is in distress?"

"Oh, I am alright, even though that's my neighbor's tree, it has me so stressed out."

"Oh, did it take your power out too?"

"Oh no, I have plenty of power. Did you need a little power on the side today, Derek? I'm Cloudy Daye, by the way."

"Well, maybe I should check your connections after we hack that tree up? Tight connections are very important for the proper flow of electricity, Cloudy Daye. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Well, Derek, as I remember it, the very thick male prong should fit very snuggly inside of the receptacle for the best connection. I also remember someone saying that if the insertion is very tight and deep, then a burst of electrical energy will follow the wire. By the way, my toaster oven has been acting up if you have time to feel up the heating elements."

"Would you mind if I wear a rubber glove, you know, for electrical safety purposes?"

Wouldn't you know it? A harmless and flirty conversation was broken up by Jill, who, mind you, isn't a prude, but OMG, can't she back off for just a moment?

"Alright you two, that's enough of that. Derek, get your ass back over there and pull your cord. OMG, I mean the chain saw cord. And you, well, can I have a coffee please, Cloudy Daye?"

"Sure babe, come on in. Can I at least give him a quick ass crack flash?"

"OMG, you're impossible. Fine."

Hah, I made a mental note to thank Timmy later for trashing my boy briefs last night because it made me change into a thong, which is so much better when you're slightly pushing your PJ bottoms down for a quick flash of butt crack.

"You're not doing anything with him. Double bold, please."

"Hey, if he takes me down by the river for a Smoothie, well, I don't know what happens. Cream and sugar, right?"

"It doesn't matter, he's shy. He wouldn't know to do if you were parked down there after dark. Hmmm, you make the best coffee. Mind if I have a cookie?"

"Huh, well, why did you put my number in his phone already?"

"Well, he's my brother, so I have to be nice to him, but he's never even seen a garter belt, you know? Ah, why is your living room such a mess? And is that where you keep the towels now? On the floor?"

"Never mind all that, the storm, well, the storm was scary last night. And I think you're forgetting that you tagged me in lingerie to his homepage, you know, 12 minutes ago."

"Ah, that was a mistake. I meant to tag Kerri to Gino's page, so never mind all that. Ah, where was I? Oh yeah, you're not doing stuff with my brother."

"Ah, he's an adult."

"OMG, he's not an adult, he's my innocent brother."

"OMG, your innocent "non adult" brother just sent me a dick pic. Want to see? Or would you rather take them a few bottles of water? I'll try to find where I hid the wrist and ankle cuffs, not that it means I'm playing along with your Game of Freaks show. It might take me a while to find them."

"Middle drawer on the left, in between the blue and green folded T-Shirts, under the gray sweat pants. Not that I snooped or anything. And that could have been any dick pic from the web. The craze has gone crazy, you know."

"I agree because all the guys who take dick pics stand in front of a fallen tree in, oh let's see, yeah, that's my side yard."

"Oh, that's it, missy. Once Jack gets you chained up and locked in the Pole Barn, I'm throwing away the key. By the way, wear that new animal print corset you have. You'll look good strung up in that slutty thing. You know, out of energy with your head hanging down and drool dropping out of your mouth."

"Fine, I lied. That's just a random dick pic that ended up in my phone somehow. However, you gave him my number, so if he texts me and says to be ready next Friday at 8 pm for a cocktail at Hilda's Hideaway, then that's on you. Hey, wait a minute, isn't Hilda's a strip club?"

"Oh snap, well, oh snap, listen, you might do better if you let him see some titties first. OMG, this conversation is over. Go get the BDSM cuffs, please."

OMG, if she thinks "oh snap", then what should I be thinking? All I know is that I've never been inside of Hilda's Hideaway before and maybe it won't be so bad. That's what I was thinking as I held the wrist and ankle cuffs up to look them over. And then I also wondered just how the hell did Derek update the calendar in my phone?

The nice part about upsetting Jill because her brother has the hots for me was that she straightened up the house anyways to burn off some steam, I suppose.

And then we both wondered why the buzzing stopped and look at that, the tree is in multiple small pieces. Jack and Derek couldn't do anything with the logs today, so Jack and Jill reviewed the invoice, jacked it up and left me alone with Derek for a few precious moments.

"So, Derek, I'm a little excited about going to Hilda's with you. You're not going to cancel on me, are you? And by the way, Jill won't let me rub you like this, right here."

"Oh no, I won't cancel on you. You won't mind a bunch of big ole titties swinging around, will you?"

"Well, not on the first date if that's what makes you horny, I mean happy. Ah, blonde or brunette?"

"Blonde, short and spikey if possible."

"Short so it doesn't get in the way when I drop my head down on your crotch?"

"Damn, have we gone out before? I mean, sure, OK, whatever. You better let go of me because Jill the fire breathing dragon is coming. We'll be back in a few days to haul away the logs. Kiss?"

"Sorry, no kiss today. Just be sure to haul my logs, Derek."

LOL, look at this "jacked up" invoice, will you? And by the way, look at my neighbor Lori laying against the side of her house, naked like that. In other words, hey, just which one of those guys did her and did her like that? I mean, she's definitely had her fill of man meat.

"Come on Lori, it's time to get up and put your trench coat on. So, it wasn't Jack, was it? I mean, Jack has always been faithful to Jill, so, was it Derek?"

"I'm sorry Cloudy Daye, but he couldn't help himself and neither could I. That boy has a cock and a half and he knows how to use it. Am I at home or in heaven?"

"Well, you're at home and based on your husbands face, your home is about to become hell, so good luck with that. So, could I take him, you know, next weekend?"

"Oh no, Cloudy Daye, that cock is built for the wet spot. He would hurt you, so just forget about him and leave him to me to, well, I'll fix him for you, trust me. I can't stand honey, help me up."

"Is that him running down your thighs Lori?"

"Well, it's not yours and it hasn't been my husbands for over ten years, so, duh. OMG, go ahead and lick my thighs and then help me up."

Let's see, that's tropical Storm Darrin 2 and Cloudy Maye Daye 1, but the game isn't over yet because here comes my new freaky little friend, Timmy, down the street. And I'm still in my jammies, standing on the front porch sipping another, just like this. And oh yeah, I'm listening to hear any screams coming from my neighbor's house, just in case I need to dial up the EMS squad, LOL, for Lori's husband.

End Cloudy Daye comes prepared 02