Cloudy Daye Comes Prepared 03

Story Info
Cloudy Daye gets her tree removed and her hopes dashed.
1.7k words
3.78
2k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to perform some math here, so give me a minute. It's the next day after Tropical Storm Darrin rolled through and I had Jack & Jill's Home Care Service come over to cut up my neighbors fallen tree. Jack & Jill brought a helper, Derek, who is Jill's brother, who seduced me into a date later this week at Hilda's Hideaway strip club. But before the tree was even sliced up into smaller pieces and well before we had our date, we took the time to screw my neighbor lady, Lori, six ways from hell.

That's where my math comes. So, let me see if I can quote Lori correctly as she explained to me how she screwed Derek, you know, my date!

One, he nailed me doggie. Two, my legs were over his shoulders. Three, boring missionary. Four, it was like a scissor's thing. Five, well, all couple 69 sooner or later. Six, I sat on his lap.

Yup, there it is. Six. Lori 6 and Cloudy Daye 0 and that's a week in front our first date. So, I didn't hesitate to contact Jill and have her adjust my invoice because the guy wasn't working on the downed tree. He was working on position number 7 for Pete's sake. And guess what? Not only did I win, I got a further cost reduction because apparently Lori failed to mention that she took him doggie twice.

What else am I going to do about this? Well, let me tell you that I'm going to Hilda's Hideaway without Derek and I hope he's there, just as soon as I find someone to take me, that is. But that's something to think about tomorrow because right now, even though the Jack & Jill crew just left, here comes Timmy. Rolling up my street in his dirty mobile.

Oh, and yes, I'm still on my front porch in my jammies sipping my third coffee just like this, just the way you like to watch me sip my coffee.

"Timmy, can't you see I have a million things going on here? What are you doing here?"

"Ah, a tree fell down, you had it cut up and you're drinking coffee with your thong strap exposed. That's like three things. But never all that, I just wanted to make sure you made it through the night safely and it would be nice to hear you say that I wrecked you last night and you loved it."

"Listen Timmy, it's too early for your silly games, even though I can understand how you can't stay away. But let me respond to all your tricks before you even start. So, here goes. Suzie didn't say anything because her phone battery is dead and she has no power. Next, the Pizza shop is closed today. And lastly, your running suit is always that wet and dirty. How did I do?"

"Hah, you forgot that you have beer and an operational video game system. So, how about it?"

"OMG, go play with yourself for a while. Geez."

And wouldn't you it, here comes Billy up the street in his clean mobile.

"Listen Billy, it's too early for your silly games, even though I can understand how you can't stay away. But let me respond to all your tricks before you even start. So, here goes. Luci gave you a freebie last night and that's enough goosing for a while. Next, the Pizza is almost gone and the Italian sub is mine. And lastly, you don't need to verify that I'm wearing fresh undies, I just kept the same jammies on, that's all. How did I do?"

"Hah, you forgot that you have beer and an operational video game system. So, how about it?"

"OMG, go play with yourself for a while. Geez. Oh wait, my friend Timmy is in there playing with himself. Try to sit on opposite ends of the couch, please."

Oh, what am I going to do with these two? Feed them, I guess. Besides, I think I had enough coffee for the day and I have a "Derek" phone number to delete from my phone. And what do I find when I get inside? Those two arguing over who "wrecked" me better last night.

"Forget it guys. Billy, you have those things you like to do to me in the dark corners, but Timmy, well, Timmy wrecked me better last night. Sorry. And don't get upset. I'm your secret kitchen crush, but Timmy was more like a date. A freaky ass little date, but more of a date just the same. And hey, you don't hear me asking how you jack hammered Luci last night, do you?"

Wow, my response created quite a few silent moments, didn't it? I can hear the rain drops.

"Well, I'm waiting. Was she on her knees or were you between her legs? Sorry, you don't have to answer that because Luci likes to post in code. And OMG Timmy, relax, we are not a couple and it was just "more like" a date and not a real date."

"I knew it, I took you to new heights. You're my bitch now."

"Again, slow it down Timmy. I will admit that I enjoyed it, but it was my only "height" to this point. However, is was everything I expected and the only bitch you're going to get tonight is bitch slapped if you don't behave."

"Yeah, that's it, I ruined you first and I'm coming back baby. You hear that, Billy? I picked it up, I laid it down and then I flipped it. Oh, what did you do, Billy? Play twinkle toes in the hallway?"

"OMG, stop it, guys. Play your game and I'll warm up some Pizza and get you both a couple of cold ones. And Timmy, to be fair, I enjoy the sneaky little things that Billy does too. The possibility of getting caught is exciting and all and he has magical hands. In other words, stop it and play."

"Fine, I'll call a truce and play video. So, Timmy, is Cloudy Daye really that tight? Do you need sex gel to ram it home?"

"Ah, I don't know, I was going to ask you the same thing. All I ever get is some ass grabbing and a few dry humps. So, how tight is Cloudy Daye anyways. Timmy?"

"Hell, I don't know. All I did was hot dog her buns and bust on her back. But I did dribble the last few drops into her mouth and that was hot. Did you deep throat her?"

"Ah, no. So, maybe we would be better off chasing Emily Trap?"

"True that bro, but I can't dump Cloudy Daye. Our friend Suzie would stab me in the leg if I did and when you have a cock as big as mine, well, a knife wound in the knee would be bad, if you know what I mean."

"Hah, I hear that. Hey, do you know of a shoe store that will sell me a third matching shoe? I mean, I need a little more support way, way down there."

"OMFG guys, stop it. Here, eat up and I'll bring plenty more beers. Geez. Listen, you're both my guys for now. Just eat, drink and be happy until I dump the both of you. So, shall I sit in between the two of while you man-handle your controllers or would you both like to man-handle me tonight?"

"Fine, but that sounds like a 3-Way tonight to me, right Cloudy Daye? I call backside."

"Oh, my freaky little Timmy. Keep dreaming Timmy and by that, I mean, well, just how would that work? Me in the middle? You on my butt? And where's Billy? Oh, am I face to face with Billy and trying to rub him off with my belly? Oh, wait, I got it. I'm in the middle and Billy is under me sucking on my boyish nipples with his knees bent up high and Timmy tries to get inside of me but misses and ends up giving Billy the butt sex of his life. Is that how our 3-Way would work, guys?"

"BILLY'S AT HOME SCREWING HIS GIRLFRIEND, THAT'S WHERE BILLY IS. GET YOUR ASS HOME BILLY."

"Oops, sorry Billy, I must have butt dialed Luci and put my phone on speaker by accident."

"BILLY, IF YOU DUMP CLOUDY DAYE FOR EMILY TRAP, I WILL CUT YOU AND CUT YOU DEEP."

"Oops, sorry Timmy, I must have accidently butt dialed Suzie with a group call."

"Oh, and accidently put them both on speaker?"

"SHUT IT, TIMMY AND DON'T EXPECT ANYMORE HAND JOBS IN THE PIZZA SHOP RESTROOM."

"WTF? Brie? Cloudy Daye, how did you get Brie's number and please, hang up the phone. Brie baby, you're my number one baby. Brie? Are you there, Brie? Baby?"

"Alright everyone, that's enough fun. Can we all agree that I, Cloudy Maye Daye, is totally innocent here and these guys are dogs?"

"I agree that Cloudy Daye is innocent and Billy sleeps on the couch for a while. Cloudy, call me babe. Luci out."

"I agree that Cloudy Daye is innocent and gets free salads for the next two weeks. Cloudy, call me babe. Suzie out."

"I agree that Cloudy Daye is innocent and Timmy is going to experience blue balls for a while. Cloudy, call me babe. Brie out."

Well, two minutes ago, I had two guys on my couch and now all I have is the sound of the rain hitting the porch roof and it is so peaceful. Lol, they'll be back and those girls will let them come back.

And by "they will be back", I mean I need some type of date for next Friday at Hilda's Hideaway and with Timmy working on the weekends, I might just have to lean on Luci and Billy for support.

So, what do you do when the sound of the rain is so soothing? You search Chang for 3-Way positions and try to figure out, just how would that work anyways? Is it a sandwich, is a circle, is it a circus act or am I suppose to be on my hands and knees with one in the back and one in the front? LOL, my suggestion box is now open.

Stacey Storms said we should expect two more days of rain and wind and OMG, finally, a nip slip on TV.

End Cloudy Daye comes prepared 03