All Comments on 'Club 35 - Eight Visit Pt. 02'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is Part 1?

Where is Part 1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Loved this story and the nipple torture. Hope there is more and Jennifer is a weekend guest of a female dominatrix.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Time For More Of Jennifer

Time For More Fun and Entertainment with Jennifer. It is time for more of your great storytelling and wonderful characters such as Jennifer. Please provide your fans with more fun and enjoyment that your stories provide us. Cheers Looking forward to your next story.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

That was good. What a trouper Jennifer is.

4/5

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit17174 months ago

Wow. I loved the story. Very very sexy and erotic. I am a submissive and I could relate to Jennifer. Her weekend, as a slave was deeply fulfilling, loved the descriptions of the abuse. Her ass nipples were subjected to. Of course, it goes same without saying that a great scene would’ve been if her owners for the weekend had decided to pierce her nipples. Pierced nipples with ring scream slave. And If she just happened to be strapped to the table and her k clit pierced wouldn’t that be nice?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES