Club Aurora Ch. 01

Story Info
Breaking the drought.
2.3k words
4.66
4.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLMatt
SLMatt
14 Followers

My heart was thumping as I arrived at the entrance.

Club Aurora.

I took out the business card from my pocket and took a glance at it. Beyond your wildest dreams, it wrote. Well, there's only one way to find out, I thought to myself, as I set foot into the building. I headed over to the receptionist desk and handed over my membership card to the lady seated there.

"Is this your first time here?" She asked.

"Uh, yes." I replied, a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry, you'd absolutely love it here" She handed my card back to me. "Let me show you to your room."

I was led down a hallway, which seemed to stretch on and on with no end. As I passed by the rooms along the hallway, I could hear muffled voices and moans through the walls. My imagination started to run wild, thinking about whatever depravity the people inside could possibly get up to. Busy with work, it had been a long time since I had hooked up with anyone, and I was yearning for a long and satisfying fucking.

"Here you are. Enjoy!" The receptionist's voice snapped me out of my deep thought. She smiled and left, leaving me to my own devices. I stepped inside the room and flipped on the lights.

The room became illuminated with a faint reddish glow. It was a decently sized room, with a wide and seemingly sturdy king-sized bed. Giddy with excitement, I made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and cleaned myself out, and just as I finished, I heard a knock on the door. I put a bathrobe on and answered the door, and there they were, two tall and muscular hunks standing right in front me.

"I'm Wayne, and he's Levi. We will be the ones servicing you today."

"Come on in." I motioned them into the room and closed the door behind me. I turned around and walked towards them, placing my hands on their chests and staring seductively into their eyes.

I stepped forward, slipping off my bathrobe, and joined them in a three-way kiss, feeling both of their tongues invading my mouth. Their hands roamed over my body, as I grabbed their dicks and began stroking them. My cock was unbelievably hard at this point, thinking about all the dirty things they were going to do to me. I took my time as I removed their belts. Both of them undid their trousers, revealing their beautiful cocks, just above average in size. My ass twitched in anticipation, thinking about how I was going to be ravaged.

I slowly dropped to my knees in front of them, with Levi's cock in one hand and Wayne's in the other. I absolutely loved giving blowjobs, and there is not only one, but two hard cocks right before me. With a hungry look in my eyes, I wrapped my lips around the head of Levi's cock and slowly took the entire shaft into my mouth while stroking Wayne's cock.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Levi moaned as I felt him caress my hair. I massaged his balls as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. I did the same for Wayne, going back and forth between their cocks, working them as much as I could. I was getting hornier by the minute and luckily, they both had more in store for me.

"Damn you're taking these cocks like a pro," Wayne commented as he and Levi pulled me to my feet and walked me to the bed.

"Well, would you believe me if I said this is my first time with two guys?" I said.

They laughed as I laid myself on the bed. "We'll make sure you'll come back for more," Levi quipped.

"Then show me what you've got."

Hanging my head off the side of the bed, I opened my mouth wide and took Levi's cock in my mouth. He started off slow, allowing me to get used to his girth in my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." I moaned into his dick as I felt a cold sensation against the crack of my ass.

"Relax." Wayne reassured me before inserting his lubed finger into my asshole. As my sphincter began to relax, he worked his second and third finger in and out of me. I breathed heavily in anticipation and I rocked my hips involuntarily against his fingers, trying to get every inch within me. At the same time, Levi was speeding up his thrusts, the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. I made all kinds of slobbering and slurping noises as Levi fucked my throat, my dick getting even harder as I got both my holes worked.

After a while, Levi released his cock from my mouth, allowing me to catch my breath. At the same time, Wayne removed his fingers from my ass. Raising my head, I saw him slathering his lube over his raging hard-on.

"Fuck, I need a cock in me right now." I begged.

Wayne gave me a naughty smirk as he positioned the tip of his cock against my expecting hole. Slowly and gently, he slid his cock into my anal cavity. I moaned in deep pleasure as I felt my sphincter stretch open, accepting the entire length of his cock inside me. I felt like a bitch in heat, and I could not wait any longer.

"Now fuck my ass baby." I said.

And right on cue, he started thrusting, driving his manhood deep inside me with long deep strokes, sending my body into a sexual frenzy. I howled in pleasure, feeling the head of his cock rubbing against my prostate on every stroke.

Levi forced my head back down, shoving his huge shaft into my mouth and giving my throat a pounding. For the first time in my life, I was stuffed full from both ends, and I was absolutely loving it.

"Come on now, it's my turn." Levi said as he pulled out of my wet mouth and laid on the bed.

I got up and mounted him, my back to him in the reverse cowboy position. I gave his dick a couple nice strokes before inserting it into my welcoming asshole.

"Mmmm yessss." I moaned involuntarily.

"Now ride." Levi ordered as he gave my butt a light spank.

Up and down, I rode his thick cock like there was no tomorrow, my rock-hard cock bouncing back and forth. I closed my eyes, savoring the exquisite sensation as I felt his cock stimulating every nerve in my anal cavity.

"What a filthy slut you are." Wayne said as he watched on, laying beside me and stroking his stiff tool.

"Fuck yes I am. Come on now, is this all you've got?" I taunted.

Wayne shot a quick look at Levi and gave him a wink. Just as I was about to open my mouth and speak, Levi grabbed my hips and started jackhammering my ass like a wild animal.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK!" I screamed as he pulverized my insides with every thrust with no mercy, sending my prostate into overdrive. All I could do was to surrender my body to him and take whatever he was dishing out to me.

It was not long before I felt my orgasm welling up from deep inside me. "YES YES YES I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMM!" I wailed, not giving a care in the world about who hears me.

Just like that, my cock exploded, unleashing a torrent of cum all over my torso. I bucked wildly as I was consumed by sheer orgasmic bliss. My ass muscles clenched tightly on Levi's cock, taking him over the edge. "URGHHH!" He groaned as I felt him shoot his load deep inside my tight ass.

As I recovered from my first orgasm, I noticed that I still had a raging hard-on. I was surprised at how I was still hungry for more cocks.

Levi lifted me off his dick and without hesitation, I climbed over Wayne and straddled his dick in the cowboy position. Lubed up by Levi's cum, my sphincter took his cock with ease. He pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss as he pounded relentlessly into me. "I need your cum deep inside me." I moaned. "Make me yours."

My body writhed in pleasure as I felt his cock get bigger in my anal cavity, signaling that he was about to blow his load. "Fuckkkk!" He roared loudly as he flooded my ass with his warm cum.

I rode him for a little while longer before dismounting myself off him and laid on my back. I slipped two fingers into my gaping ass, feeling how wet the walls of my insides were, before scooping some out and tasting it in my mouth. This was so much better than I imagined, I thought to myself.

"You want more?" Levi asked, showing me his still raging cock. I turned around and gave him a flirty smile, as I mounted him for the second time, this time in the cowboy position. "I'll ride you this time. Just lie back and enjoy." I whispered as I slid my ass up and down his thick shaft. I rode him like a horny slut, moaning loudly as I felt his shaft rub against the walls of my slippery sphincter. I closed my eyes, engrossed in the incredible sensation of his cock sawing in and out of me.

All of a sudden, I felt a finger slip into my hole alongside Levi's cock. Before I registered what was happening, I felt an intense pressure against my ass. I turned around and there was Wayne, about to push his cock head into my already occupied hole. It was then when I realized what he was about to do.

"Wayne, I'm not sure if I can..."

"Shhh... Just relax. Now take a deep breath." Wayne reassured me. I did as I was told, and just as I exhaled, I felt his cock head breach my outer anal ring.

Fuck me. I thought. I was about to be fucked by both of their dicks in my ass.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" I cried, as Wayne slowly slid the entire length of his shaft into my cum-lubed sphincter.

It was unlike anything I had experienced before. I had seen double penetration in porn videos, but I would never have imagined that I would be able to experience it firsthand. The slight pain soon transformed into profound pleasure, as my sphincter slowly stretched to accommodate the intruders. Never had I felt this full before, and never had I wanted more.

"Told you you could do it." Levi said. "You ready?"

"Ooooh yes, fucking give it to me. Make me your dirty slut." My body was tingling in anticipation.

And so they did. I moaned like a whore as both dicks started pistoning in and out of me. They alternated their thrusts, slowly building towards a steady rhythm.

"How does it feel?" Levi asked.

"It's... so... fucking... good..." I panted in ecstasy as I felt every ridge and vein of their dicks rubbing furiously against the walls of my canal. "Don't... fucking... stop..."

Feeling my hole completely relaxed, they drove their dicks into my ass harder and deeper. Every single thrust made my whole body tingle with debauched pleasure, my cock getting harder than ever. I was absolutely in heat, as I arched my back slightly and rocked my hips back to meet their thrusts, taking their huge shafts balls deep inside me. I did not expect having two dicks in my ass to feel this good, but here I was, riding their dicks like a porn star.

"OH MY GOD YESSSS...." I begged, completely cock-drunk. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEE!"

They slammed their dicks into me, using my hole as their fleshlight and fucking me with abandon. Waves of intense pleasure washed over me, as my prostate was battered beyond belief by the double assault. It was the most incredible sensation I have ever felt, so much so that I wanted it to last forever.

Soon, I felt a tingling in my balls, and I knew that I was going to blow my load soon.

"Fuckkkk I'm gonna cum," I cried, completely cock-drunk at this point.

"Oh yes, cum for us!" Wayne encouraged me, as they continued hammering into me, bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

I could no longer hold back. Rope after rope of cum started erupting out of my dick between me and Levi. "FUCCCKKKKKKK!" I screamed, as my most intense orgasm ripped through my whole body.

My ass contracted and clamped down on their dicks like a vise, sending both Wayne and Levi over the edge. They groaned loudly, as they buried their dicks deep inside me together. They unleashed what seemed like an endless amount of hot semen deep inside my bowels, as their stiffened dicks stretched my sphincter even wider, pressing against the walls of my cavity. This in turn made me cum a second time, as I felt my squished prostate squeezing every last drop of cum of me.

We spent some time catching our breath before Levi and Wayne pulled out of me. I dismounted and laid on the bed, with cum leaking nonstop out of my abused hole.

"Fucking hell," I said. "That was absolutely amazing."

Both of them smiled as they pulled me up to my feet. They brought me to the bathroom, and closed the door to give me some privacy. I stepped into the shower, cleaned myself up and changed back to my clothes. As I left the bathroom, I noticed the room was completely empty now. Damn, I thought, I hoped that I could meet them again. I made my way back to the receptionist desk and just as I was taking a brochure off it, the lady who had ushered me to my room earlier looked up and gave me a cheeky wink. I reciprocated with a smile before leaving the club.

I looked at the brochure in my hand, wondering about the other services they had on offer. One thing's for sure though, I will definitely be back.

SLMatt
SLMatt
14 Followers