Club Fantasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched her go and then Jack puffed out a breath before looking at me. "Seriously Kate Upton?" He exclaimed. "You didn't tell me you met Kate Upton before."

"Well now you've met Kate Upton as well."

"I suppose so." He replied dryly. "So, what did the two of you get up to last time anyway. You seemed very familiar." He continued after a pause.

I shrugged. "Drank champagne chatted a lot had some fun."

"Had some fun?" He enquired.

"I think you'll find that Kate has a very fun and playful sense of humour. It was a good evening although I was pretty tired by the end of it." I added wryly.

"Lightweight." Jack teased me.

"Maybe. I think you'll find Kate has a lot of energy." I chuckled softly. "But there's two of us here tonight so maybe between us we can tire her out. I'm not entirely sure but it might be fun to find out at the very least. One way or another it will be a good night, anyway, trust me." I added softly.

"If you say so." He shook his head stood and moved towards the middle of the room looking out around us taking in scene. "Funny place though what with the main stage downstairs."

I almost smiled to myself. He sounded like someone he felt like they might be missing something. He had no idea that if what I thought was about to happen was even half correct, he was going to probably see far more than he bargained with before our night was done.

"Come on sit down. We'll open the champagne ready for Kate and enjoy a drink when she comes back."

"She will be back then?" He countered.

"Oh I'm sure she will be." My voice was dry as I spoke and almost exactly on cue, I heard the speakers kick in as music began to play again. Britney Spears rather curiously. I saw Jack frown turning to look at me and before either of us spoke I heard the door click and Kate walked in.

I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. I wasn't exactly looking at myself but I'm sure it must have been something like that. I had of course previous experience with Kate to fall back on. I knew how captivating she could be. Of course, she proved I knew very little at all.

I was dimly aware of Jack frowning at me a puzzled expression on his face as he glanced at me and then slowly turned and followed my gaze. I knew when he spotted Kate even if I wasn't looking at him simply from sudden intake of breath and then the sharp exclamation.

"Oh fuck!" Which about summed up the moment.

Kate sauntered into the room. Smooth, assured and elegant she controlled the room in an elegant fashion dressed entirely appropriately as Britney herself had once been. Clearly this time she had wanted to make an impact. I wasn't sure I was going to recover.

Me and Jack both just stood and stared at her dumbfounded as she sauntered a little closer one of those devilish teasing smiles on her face, drinking in the sight of her. I could have just stared at her like that she looked so good. From Jack's expression I was sure he could have done the same.

She wore a pair of high heels, black and polished gleaming in the light. Long socks that ran up her legs just above the knee the hint of lacy tops clinging to her thighs, a short black skirt that fluttered around her as she moved. A grey cardigan, the hint of a white shirt peeking out from beneath.

To top of that she had even changed her hair a couple of little pigtails now added little ribbons wound through each one. If she'd made me ache before I was throbbing now. She really was irresistible. She turned slowly as professional as ever the skirt rippling around her as she moved showing of every angle of that deliciously tempting figure.

"Aren't you boys going to take a seat?" She teased softly.

She didn't need to ask me twice. I slapped Jack lightly on the shoulder. "Come on you heard the lady, take a seat." I chuckled and made quickly to sit into one of the armchairs. Behind me Jack slowly shuffled across as well more reluctant maybe, but he couldn't resist the prospect of seeing what Kate was up to.

Once we were both sat down Kate began to stride around us. Slowly she circled us her hand stretched out her fingers brushing over our shoulders as she moved around. I shivered under her touch. As she touched Jack, she flashed me a smile as she began to talk ending up stood in front of us both. Suddenly the grin was replaced with a serious look.

"Rule number one here is absolutely no touching ok. You can watch, you can enjoy the show you can have fun. But there is absolutely no touching." She explained her voice soft and light.

I just nodded my head keeping my face empty even if me and Kate both knew the no touching rule would only last as long as she wanted. Jack shot me another alarmed look. I shrugged at him.

"You heard her. No touching, there's nothing to worry about just enjoy the show."

I settled myself in my seat leaning back getting comfortable and set my hands down on the rests gripping it lightly. In some ways at least this time I knew that however much Kate was going to tease it was going to be worth it by the end. Even so looking over her I knew it was going to be hard.

The anticipation, the tension, the sheer excitement I felt both at seeing her again and knowing what we might do was incredible. I drank in the tempting sight of her eagerly and could see that Jack for all his worry could barely look either. Kate was a sight you didn't forget at the best of times. Like this..........it was potent.

Her eyes drifted over the two of us, a small smile tugging at her lips as she regarded us silently for a moment before she moved closer the skirt following her, the muscled length of her legs shown of perfectly by the knee high socks she was wearing.

She began to move again slowly, steadily purely to catch the eye, entice us, draw us in. Hot hungry eyes roamed across her. You could do no less when confronted with the sight of her dancing and performing in front of us like that. Her gorgeous body all lush soft tempting curves caught your attention, held it punched it made you want more.

Already I was aching eager to see those layers peeled away to reveal the flesh beneath and I knew what was in store. What Jack was going through I wasn't sure. In front of us Kate spun a full circle the hem of her skirt flicking around just the flash of black lace beneath peeking out before it settled again.

Side on she dipped forwards and then rose smoothly her hands dancing up her legs fluttering along her body drawing the hem up and teasing more tempting sights of soft bare skin beneath, before they rose up over her hips and belly up across her ample busty chest as she smiled playfully.

She circled and turned facing away her hands reaching back as she leaned forward and played with the hem of the skirt as she sank down and then bounced, once, twice, a final time and slowly rose once more flicking it around and flashing more peeks of the lace beneath.

She turned and strode directly at Jack and even from where I was, I heard him groan audibly as she moved towards him and planted one heel clad foot right alongside his leg before her hands reached forward as she stretched sliding and pushing down her calf before running back along her thigh.

I watched her skirt fall back all that smooth curved muscle on show as Jack watched his attention focused directly on her and those lush sleek curves as her fingers swept along them gracefully. With a flash of a smile, she stepped back circled around made her way across to me.

We shared a smile as she worked her way around in front of me kicked out a leg and settled it between my thighs. Whether she had done this with Jack I wasn't sure but the end of her foot clad in the polished heel she wore pressed against me rubbing lightly over the straining length of my shaft.

I held myself still gripping the arm rests once more as her hands reached down and ran across her leg adjusting her sock pulling it back up her thigh and settling it into place with a little snap as it struck her thigh. We both knew the game that was going on anyway.

She edged back turned away moved into the middle of the room prowling around confident and assured as she held our gazes moving twisting, turning around to show of that gorgeous body until she was facing us again and her hands drifted down the front and settled on the grey cardigan she was wearing.

Our eyes followed her every move, watching those clever dextrous fingers glide down and slowly start to unbutton the cardigan. You couldn't help but be drawn to it. Her ample busty curves pushed against the fabric barely contained or at least looking like they wanted out.

The sultry hot heated looks she kept giving us didn't help either. It was a sweet torture watching her when all you wanted was to rip the whole thing open but then that was the fun as I full well knew. The buttons were slipped open one at a time and with a little shimmy and a shrug she slipped it off.

She whipped it around her head once, twice and then tossed it at Jack who caught it and then slowly placed it beside him. His eyes and mine were fixed on Kate. The white shirt beneath was figure hugging tight moulded to her form, so her breasts pushed against it just big and round.

Her fingers danced across the fabric stroking lightly down the front grasped the bottom and pulled straightening it out if such a thing was needed accentuating her lush curves even more. Her fingers continued playing with her skirt as she continued to move around.

Always in motion she swayed and moved, danced and teased that wicked playful smile curving her lips as she glanced at us as she moved. Eventually she paused in front her fingers returning to her the white shirt she wore. Slowly teasing us she popped open a button and then a second.

"It's all getting a little hot in here or is it just me?" She teased lightly fanning her face with her fingers.

"Oh, it's definitely feeling like it's heating up." I murmured dryly drawing a chuckle from her as she sauntered across to me.

She perched herself just in front of her dipping forwards arching her back as she smiled and leaned over her hands resting on the arm rests her fingers lightly brushing the back of my hand. I just about avoided a groan as her perfect cleavage heaved into view as I looked down her opened shirt.

She grinned at me edged forwards bringing that cleavage even closer before she pulled back and stood again. She danced around working her way between our seats and circled around to the opposite side coming back to position herself directly in front of Jack.

I watched him grip the arm rests even tighter as Kate smiled playfully those clever fingers once more descending to her shirt and slowly popping open several more buttons. Even side on I could see more of her breasts as they swelled against her shirt threatening to escape just being held back by the black lace of her bra.

She moved forwards and dipped down again sliding her hands onto Jack's chair. He twitched as he felt her touch eyes holding hers, briefly at least before they sank down to gaze at her lush breasts as they pushed forward eagerly just bouncing a little more freely now as they were unleashed.

She smiled slowly arching and rocked a little side to side just making everything jiggle and bounce a little more before she slowly pushed herself back up and stood. She smiled playfully and began to walk once more circling her way around the two of us.

She ended up in front of Jack again fluttering her eyes playfully. "I don't suppose you could give me a hand could you I think the buttons are stuck." She teased softly.

Whether she was making more of a show teasing Jack because we both knew where this was heading, or whether it was because she knew he had a girlfriend I wasn't sure. It made entertaining viewing either way. She leaned forward and grasped his hands covering them with her own.

He held on resisting, a second or two passed but they came free another little smile playing across her lips as she guided them smoothly up to the front of her shirt. She guided him to the buttons that were no problem at all and slowly he opened one, then another and another working his way down one after the other.

As the last button popped open the shirt fluttered spreading apart revealing the full extent of her breasts just being held up and lifted by the lace of her bra. The cleavage on show even from my angle was obscene her breasts threatening to spill out everywhere.

Jack just stared at it mesmerized by the sight. I wondered if I'd looked the same the last time I was in that position. For that matter I might have looked the same right then. It wasn't like she didn't make a spectacular sight all busty and tempting with just that final lace covering holding them in.

Kate gave a little shimmy and then arched her back her head tilting backwards as her hands replaced Jack's grasping the shirt and slowly tugging it back and shrugging it of her shoulders. As it slipped down her arms, she tugged it of one wrist after another and then gently swirled it around grinning at us both.

Still grinning she swung it around his neck pulling it back and forth as her breasts bounced and moved around in front of him. Captivated by the sight I could see that he couldn't look away. I'm not sure anyone would have been able to when confronted with that sight.

Kate was far from done as well, her playful streak in full evidence now as she used the shirt to tug him closer still. The two were nearly touching his face almost pressed between her cleavage something I knew from personal experience was almost irresistible. His hands on the rest of the seat went even whiter as he gripped it for all he was worth.

A soft chuckle and Kate released him slipping back to stand once more. She flicked a gaze at me, and her attention was diverted across to me again now. She swung back around taking her time bouncing towards me sleek and alluring a voluptuous temptation if I'd ever seen one.

She smiled at me slowly her shirt still grasped in her hands as she slipped onto my seat kneeling over my legs and swung the shirt around my neck. I could see Jack watching me now as Kate leaned a little closer and then tugged me forward my head almost pressing into her soft cleavage.

This close all I could see was her cleavage, no bad thing as lush and as tempting as it was. I wanted to just enjoy it lips, hands. But I held myself back drinking in the sight and inhaling the scent of her perfume as she rocked against me slow, seductive. With a little smile she released me and backed off.

She walked away swinging the shirt until she draped it over her shoulder and turned her attention back to the skirt she wore. She reached back playing with it flicking it up and down flashing the lace beneath that hugged her curves skimming her clever hands across her body.

She shook her hips side to side just let her hands roam across her curves as she looked back over her shoulder and glanced at us that small teasing smile touching her lips. They slipped her along her sides and caught the waist band of her skirt slipping underneath.

I knew it was going to come off and even I watching was willing it to happen. She bit her lip glanced shyly between the two of us fluttering her eyes edged it down back up down again flashing more bare skin before she wheeled away dancing around us both as Jack groaned beside me.

I sucked in a breath as she wondered past fingertips caressing my shoulders as she twisted and bounced around hitting the floor in front of us laying herself down spread out parting her legs before she rolled over onto her back and thrust them up high above her before slowly spreading them apart gliding her hands along her legs. The show this time even by the high standards she'd set last time was exceptional.

Her hand brushed along her thigh up the groove between her hips and then settled between her thighs rubbing and caressing herself. She rolled over again and turned facing us another teasing smile playing across her lips as she looked at us both.

She bit her lip pushed herself up flaunting more teasing glimpses of her cleavage as she ended up on all fours and slowly crawled her way towards us. She reached a point between our seats lifted an arm and rested it on the arm of my chair, another on the arm and Jack's and then slowly eased herself up slowly standing once more just bouncing around as she grinned at us.

She took a couple of steps back always moving in time with the music as her hands caressed herself again sliding across her breasts down to her waist and this time, she grasped the waistband of her skirt and slowly pushed it down over her hips along her thighs and shimmied it down her legs, giving a little wiggle before she kicked it away.

Stood there in just a couple of pieces of black lace she looked like a treat just waiting to be enjoyed. She smirked at us her eyes drifting between the two of us and then slowly fanned her face. "I'm feeling a little hot. I think I may need to cool of a little. How about one of you pours me a drink." She asked sweetly her voice soft and warm as she spoke.

I sat forward and moved to take the champagne bottle that was still on ice and took the bottle opener and set about getting it open. Kate looked and watched on a little smile on her face and then casually went and sat herself down on the end of Jack's leg balanced carefully.

I could see him shift restlessly, knowing all too well myself how hard it was to withstand Kate that close especially when she looked that enticing. His hands gripped the chair tight although he couldn't not stare at her. I poured Kate a glass and then set the bottle down and passed it across to her.

She took the glass with a small smile and nod towards me before raising it to her mouth and drinking. Jack with a scantily clad Kate balanced on his leg didn't know what to do. Kate being the playful little tease she was just played up on it even more.

"Do you mind?" She asked sweetly fluttering her eyes. After Jack finally managed to shake his head, she smiled again and sat back more comfortably.

She settled herself back firmly on his thighs her back almost resting against his chest as she took another drink. If Jack wasn't already hard then having Kate's lacy clad rear pressed against him wasn't going to help. Every little move she made would be a sweet torture. I knew from experience.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked shortly.

"You were magnificent." I replied grinning at her.

"Jack?" She asked turning her attention to him glancing over her shoulder.

I watched his eyes dip sliding across Kate briefly. "Magnificent yes." He muttered then shook his head. "I mean yes you were beautiful it was fantastic." He corrected himself taking a deep breath as Kate beamed at him.

"Awwwww, that's sweet. Thank you." She murmured and leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Heh how comes I don't get a kiss?" I teased her.

"I'm sure I gave you one earlier. Besides you're over there." She smirked at me.

"That is true." I chuckled pausing a moment to take a drink myself before I turned my attention back to her. I knew how to play this game with her it was all the more fun this time as we both in a way were playing with Jack as well who was likely learning just how much fun Kate could be.

"So, I take it this is a breather right you're not done for the night are you?" I asked her quizzically.

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently arching an eye as she glanced across at me.

"I mean your routine. Surely this is a breather right I mean you're still wearing clothes. If you were playing out a proper striptease, then surely it would involve stripping everything of, right?" I replied.

"Oh, I don't know about that now. I don't think you guys want to see that right?" She murmured again turning to glance at Jack and then back towards me. Jack was going more and more flushed as he sat there gripping his seat. With Kate sat on his lap I could sympathise.